Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! (10726 Views)

Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Seyixyz: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
RealBitch: . Are these facts or your fantasy??
Gurls can rili do dump & stupid tinz wen they ar desperate o..Shey,u tink u are in luv abi..wif a muslim..U neva kw anytin..Afta 5yrs,i lyk 2 hear ur story again on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
All the best!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Seyixyz: Gurls can rili do dump & stupid tinz wen they ar desperate o..Shey,u tink u are in luv abi..wif a muslim..U neva kw anytin..Afta 5yrs,i lyk 2 hear ur story again on dis thread
lol...... dont mind her. ive seen too many of these to bother dissuading the girl.
5yrs is too long, i give her 5months.
if she is not divorced by then, she'll be the total opposite of what she is now.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by kittykat1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dis thread is long expired. Op is now happily marrid to her christian former boyfriend.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
kitty kat: Dis thread is long expired. Op is now happily marrid to her christian former boyfriend.

PLEASE TELL THE HATERS... grin.... Una no dey taya?... Lord have mercy smiley... Have even forgotten about this post, since..!.. For all the haters, am happily married to my former Christian bobo.. Have Neva spoken about my now, husband.. Cos he didn't do anything terrible to me, when we were dating... So , please leave the Muslim ex bobo alone.. I bet, he is with his kind now... So guys, suck it up and accept that av eventually found bliss, in my husband's home.. cheesy cheesy... Life is good. smiley
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Moderator, pls where art thou... Help me close this thread...! Abeg... sad

THREAD CLOSED[b][/b].... wink cool
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by OCTAVO: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
victorian: Moderator, pls where art thou... Help me close this thread...! Abeg... sad

THREAD CLOSED[b][/b].... wink cool
why?
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by OCTAVO: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
victorian:

PLEASE TELL THE HATERS... grin.... Una no dey taya?... Lord have mercy smiley... Have even forgotten about this post, since..!.. For all the haters, am happily married to my former Christian bobo.. Have Neva spoken about my now, husband.. Cos he didn't do anything terrible to me, when we were dating... So , please leave the Muslim ex bobo alone.. I bet, he is with his kind now... So guys, suck it up and accept that av eventually found bliss, in my husband's home.. cheesy cheesy... Life is good. smiley
now u r talking!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Men Only: You Don Try This Level Before ? How E Dey Be ? / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / Bridal Shower...yes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.