Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? (1741 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by nicestguy1: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
I've known dis lady for almost 5yrs now and I met her thru my best friend who lied 2 her dat he wasn't married. In fact I met her the second day after he met her and we got along as friends of a friend. After much pressure, she slept wit my friend once and got to know he lied to her abt his marriage status after my friend's wife called her to back off. Since then she's neva seen my friend but we've met a lot of times.
She's a good lady and not a flirt and we have dis chemistry.
I like her very much to marry her but my concern now is dat my best friend has 'entered the place'. So if u were in my shoes, would u go ahead to propose to her?
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Be matured man,forget about that and big up
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Excelboi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Even though I couldn't comprehend what you were saying well, on my personal decision ''I will never'' marry such a lady!
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by 080ictcom(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
i have replied to this kind of post before. i can even marry someone my blood brother hav slept with as far as their is love and understanding.
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by pendo89(f): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
would it have been better if she had slept with somebody you don't know?
If that is so,then do as your conscience demands.
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by 190: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
have women finished in the market!

how can u sleep @ nites knowin that ur friend of all people
has wired that choochie!
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by nicestguy1: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
She's not d only woman in d market no doubt....but she's some1 I feel a 100% comfortable/compatible with and that's why its very confusing. If I met another lady like her I wld surely move on but aint met some1 like her since then and till now...
Tanx guys for d advices although more comments will be welcomed
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Jaykizz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hmmmm...tough tinz. Bt lemme share wit u my exp: i knew n lykd dis lady a lng tym ago n b4 i knew it, 1 of ma closest friends askd dis gal out n i felt bita den (we wer stil pretty young den). Nt only did he ask her out but he went ahead to get her deflowerd n he flauntd dis wit me (evn felt mor bitter wen i heard dat, esp dat he dint luv her as i tut he shld). Al d yl i gav dm dia space until dy wer separatd n my tym came.
Although i neva tld d guy i datd dis babe coz we went apart to dif univasities bt i trust d babe wld av tld him. Although we r no longa togeda bt i admit i luv her vry much n she does. I'm evn stil tinkin of getin togeda wit her once mor.
In essenc, it doesnt rily mata to me coz evn if u leav her n go 4 anoda gal, wat's d probability dat anoda of ur fwend wld av slept wit her unknown? She knws dat u knw dat ur friend has slept wit her n she stil fynds it to b intimate wit u. BRO GROW UP, she loves u man!

1 Like

Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
As long as you are comfortable with it, it is okay
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Mcleo007(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
@op, as for me; date, yes! Marry,NO!
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
I can not not marry that woman bro.
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Riodiao(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2012
My broda dnt try it o! Didnt u read d ryan giggs stori.She will still go back to him to collect 3pts
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by masterpiecer(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
i wuld only do dat on 1 condition; that is if we move out of town
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Bontee: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
As long as both of your are ready to move on with life and especially her not to go back to her vomit. I would not say i will go ahead or not but sometimes you might marry someone and start hearing tales about their past. I would like those who have commented to tell us the difference between knowing before getting married or knowing after getting married?.
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by tulk2mi: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
it was clear from ur story dat she was decieved into d relationship, and once she found out she backed out,that should count 4 somthing. Didnt u also confirm dat shes not a slut. Yes there r so many women, but u fell in love wit this one. My friend my advice is go for it, u r only bothered cos mind dwells on it, if its any consolation sombody also Bleep ur friends wife b4 he married her, who knos it might b one of your friends.
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by xtrafly(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
Cant these scammers just do us a favour and die?

1 Like

Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by RealBitch(f): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
@deboye you are an agent

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What's The Highest Amount You Have Received From Your Partner / How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? / How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.