Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? (7475 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by zheroes(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2007
poster i would prefer if you had said "some guys", for me you must be sweet, a look at your face shudnt for any reason unnecessarily increase my heartbeat, afterall i wasnt forced.

i see some posts saying things like: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, YES,because that one is the beholder that is why he is seeing beauty even when 80% of those around him says otherwise.

the bottom line is some people "WORWOR"(UGLY), guys opt for so called ugly girls because they dont believe in themselves and they aint got no game, most of all it wont take them too long to complete the "transaction".

i discoverd in life that beautiful girls for me are the easiest to get because many guys tend to run away from them, that sometimes thay settle for guys that beat your imagination.

please am not taking it up on any poster here ok.

cheers
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by adekennis(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2007
The poster him self is fucking UGLY
i think say he fine pass me sef shocked
ugly monkeyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by zheroes(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2007
hey poster,

you shud nt be talking about this topic, you seem to live in the arid regions, there is alot wrong about.

take care

cheers
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by ettehgate(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2007
beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder,
one mans meat is another mans poison
what is beautiful to me might be ugly to you.

TO ME ANY BABE WITH BOOBS [I MEAN BIG BOOBS ] IS BEAUTIFUL grin
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2009
guys like ugly girls for the same reason that girls date ugly guys.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by yme1(f): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2009
really i never noticed, INTERESTING
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by patwhizkid(f): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2009
Oya, more posts/contributions needed. Your hands on ur keyboard now everybody!
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by yme1(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2009
ok pat, nothing do your statement abeg.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by eyonigger(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2009
It does not make sense dating an ugly girl just for heartbreaking security reason, because if another guy that shares ur own view gets attracted to the ugly gurl ur with and she falls for him, u are probably still on the same page as dating a fyn gurl.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by patwhizkid(f): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2009
I dey feel u
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by PERVERT9: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

I dey feel u
which part of her body you dey feel? i hope the place soft well well?
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2009
Poster,

U are seriously something. . . Who on earth is ugly now?

Let me rephrase your title,  . . . Its more like this. . .

"Why do guys like Good Personality Girls more than Preety Girls"?

Answer: Guys will go for preety girls (outlook first) untill the day they get tired of them could be due to Stupidity, Ignorant, Ditsy, Annoying, Insecurity and bad manners. . . (I do not mean that preety girls in general are as such. . . I mean that a person whom always judge a book by its cover will eventually end up as such) And thats when they start growing up and choosing those with good personality instead.

There you go. Thats how it should be. Hope you know next time
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by patwhizkid(f): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
Pervert9, u be ashawo, biiiiggg one! No come corrupt me 4 here abeg.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by lancevader(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2009
hmmmm my ear dan block
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by patwhizkid(f): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2009
Lance, wetin small boy lyk u dey find 4 romance board? Oya, go education now!
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by lancevader(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2009
go where edu wat infact since i go to this site my leg never reach dere before self am just conversant with romance sport and the phone section
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by patwhizkid(f): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2009
Na im be say u be ashawo!
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by CrazyMan(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2009
I think its because the ugly girls are easier to maintain than the beautiful ones
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Gabry(f): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2009
crazykid:

I think its because the ugly girls are easier to maintain than the beautiful ones

your meaning exactly? angry
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by CrazyMan(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2009
Gabby, if you must know, there's little or no competition when there's an ugly girl in the picture. But a beautiful girl has countless admirers. And many of them allow their beauty to get into their head. And believe me, that could pose a threat to her partner.
Re: Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls? by Gabry(f): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2009
Geeeeezzz. . . How insecure. . . . Tis is a lame excuse, . Seriously. . . It shows that the guy dont trust his girl and treats his girl like ashewo or somthing (cause he should not feel this insecurity about him if he did not think that perhaps his preety shimmer bling bling barbie gf would sleep with other guys). Lame. . . angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Wants To Marry An Imo State Girl(pic) / 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.