Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... (2515 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Flawlessdiva1(f): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2012
@OP: you aint alone on this one, i just turn and walk out. Hate it when some guy will find it cool to wave a lady over to his car. What happened to coming out and meeting the gal if interested. Thats just embarrasing and annoying. Not only its cheap. I just ignore both those i know and don't know cos i have a bad sight before i land into trouble.
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Mynd44: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2012
Its a Car thing. All these girl cant understand
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by queensmith: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2012
Scash: I was on my way home today and then someone drove past... He slowed down as he was moving so when he parked a few meters away and waved for me to come over, I felt he was someone that knew me or somthing. So I walked n even jogged over to where he was and the next thing... 'I want to see you'
First dt line was disgusting and second, why did he have to park so far away making me trek under hot scorching sun. I just had to hiss and walk away. But after I did, I felt bad that maybe I was too rude.
Another guy actually stood at the other end of the road one time like that and told me to come ova... I acted rude too...
So now, am like is there a better way to act to guys that feels to big to walk up to where you are. I don't want to get beaten up one day

The way a guy approaches you speaks alot for the type of person he is, I definitely don't go for the 'approach women all over the gaff' type those are men whores that will score anywhere and anyhow- likely to have aids.
If you respect yourself you should know how you want to be treated- never second guess that because some street urchi want to pull. They should be at work or doing something productive with their time. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss / What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? / My Babe's Chykers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.