Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

$3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police (20200 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003:

Can you imagine? Farouk and the House refused to release the money.
Any nation that can't find one honest man to do a report to expose a scandal is doomed

They havent released the money doesnt mean the money isnt there with them. remember that it was reported earlier that Farouk has earlier tabled some money to the house leadership. patience guy. Time will tell
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Abujafood: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2012
We are watching closely!
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by mjconcept(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

The Hunter is now being hunted grin grin grin
cool
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by OluBendel: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2012
It is obvious the only reason Farouk recanted and admitted to collecting the money is because of the overwhelming incontrovertible electronic evidences against him. Just hoping that in his frantic desperation to exonerate himself, he will unwittingly rope in other prinipal actors in this matter, thats when the plot gets reeaaalllyyy intersting. Its obvious he was not acting alone. We are watching and waiting....

2 Likes

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by empron(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2012
mjconcept: Wetin we go name dis movie
.The cabal and the cartel season 1 grin
mjconcept: Wetin we go name dis movie
.The cabal and the cartel season 1
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by humblebee: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2012
Imanuelle:

I thot he(otedola) once stated dat lawan collected $620 in 3 different instalments?
Dere is more to dis story!

he claims to have given 500 to lawan in 2 installments himself while his deputy picked the other 120... #clarification

1 Like

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2012
It is time to remove the subsidy 100%. I propose subsidy removal!

2 Likes

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by gbadexy(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2012
It is becoming clearer that farouk lawan I respected took the bribe, what with video and even audio record of conversation via note.
What am I even typing, the house has the money in their possession as evidence and otedola has video and audio recording of how the “evidence“ got to farouk's hand in the first case, so what are we talking about.
Farouk could have reported the case to the police ahead just in case as plan B or he documents could be backdated to show he has notified the police earlier.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by beespak7(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

Do you understand the meaning of "organise a sting with SSS using marked notes". Nigerian education system is really a mess. If he organised a sting, then he didn't commit any offence. And please leave GEJ and others out of it. When you were told that certain people sponsored the subsidy protests, you said it was a lie. Now that's your evidence right there. Deal with it!

This $3million bribery scandal sting is just a smoke screen by otedola if he was clean why will he sucom to presure and pay the bribe in the first place? The truth is they are all currupt the probe must continue bribe here or there.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by lookmangiw(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

TRILLION NAIRA SUBSIDY REPORT MUST DIE grin grin grin
that movie title makes it look like an action packed movie, why not look for a name that will be kind of thriller in nature cos that is what it is.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by mjconcept(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2012
empron: .The cabal and the cartel season 1 grin.
The hunted hunter season 1,2,3 cool.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Basic(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2012
The video evidences should be played on NTA for all of us to see!
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by mjconcept(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2012
Basic: The video evidences should be played on NTA for all of us to see!
Which station? A dead station. lipsrsealed
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2012
lookmangiw:
that movie title makes it look like an action packed movie, why not look for a name that will be kind of thriller in nature cos that is what it is.

most thrillers have seen are packed with enough blood. U can suggest urs also. its welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by gbadexy(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2012
The house refuses to release money to the police, they are trying to protect their own.
Remember what OBJ said about the legislator.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2012
gbadexy: It is becoming clearer that farouk lawan I respected took the bribe, what with video and even audio record of conversation via note.
What am I even typing, the house has the money in their possession as evidence and otedola has video and audio recording of how the “evidence“ got to farouk's hand in the first case, so what are we talking about.
Farouk could have reported the case to the police ahead just in case as plan B or he documents could be backdated to show he has notified the police earlier.

he most likely took the bribe as directed by the IGP who wanted material evidence to nail Otedola has stated in the report. The same way Nuhu Ribadu collected Ibori's money and used those funds as material evidence against him in court. grin grin grin
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by MrGlobe(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

Do you understand the meaning of "organise a sting with SSS using marked notes". Nigerian education system is really a mess. If he organised a sting, then he didn't commit any offence. And please leave GEJ and others out of it. When you were told that certain people sponsored the subsidy protests, you said it was a lie. Now that's your evidence right there. Deal with it!
you are an idi/ot! Very big one
GEJ is the most corrupt president
Diezzani Madueke is a thief
Otedola is a criminal minded lab rat.

The subsidy report must not die!!!!!

1 Like

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2012
beespak7:

This $3million bribery scandal sting is just a smoke screen by otedola if he was clean why will he succumb to pressure and pay the bribe in the first place? The truth is they are all currupt the probe must continue bribe here or there.
I am not sure you have been following up the entire news, there is Otedola's side of the happening on the online domain, find time to locate and read, if someone intimidates and pressurizes you to get bribe, best thing is go report to Authorities, and thats what otedola did, and the SSS asked him to "Play along", the SSS provided him with the "marked notes", so the Money isnt Otedola's money, the SSS provided those notes and gave him pen camera to video tape the session in evidence. I hope I clear up this ignorance in your favor. Please tell me "thank you".

2 Likes

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by rasputinn(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2012
I thot he(otedola) once stated dat lawan collected $620 in 3 different instalments?
Dere is more to dis story!

He said Farouk collected $500k himself,while he sent his committee deputy to collect the balance $120K
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2012
No be SSS fit organise string operation. Police also dey do dem own with farouk.

SSS VS POLICE
OTEDOLA VS FAROUK

Evil boko is destroying the country and these guys are playing pranks with themselves. Shame on u Azazi (NSA). Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2012
beespak7:

This $3million bribery scandal sting is just a smoke screen by otedola if he was clean why will he sucom to presure and pay the bribe in the first place? The truth is they are all currupt the probe must continue bribe here or there.

What are you still on about? Somebody said he he setup a sting to catch someone and you are still saying why did he succumb to pressure and pay the bribe. Is English so difficult?
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

he most likely took the bribe as directed by the IGP who wanted material evidence to nail Otedola has stated in the report. The same way Nuhu Ribadu collected Ibori's money and used those funds as material evidence against him in court. grin grin grin
In the case of Ribadu, he was pressured to receive, against threat, he did, and lodged the funds with CBN and reported the issue to the Authorities, Lawan pressured and intimidated Otedola, and Otedola reported to SSS, SSS asked him to play along, provided him with marked notes, camera, and recorders. The sting operation was successful. Lawan has nothing in his defence, even his constituency has left him
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

What are you still on about? Somebody said he he setup a sting to catch someone and you are still saying why did he succumb to pressure and pay the bribe. Is English so difficult?
You cant really blame some of these guys, they dont know what "sting operation' means; some of them just heard the word for the first time. Trust ignorance and what it can do to critical brains
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by mjconcept(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not sure you have been following up the entire news, there is Otedola's side of the happening on the online domain, find time to locate and read, if someone intimidates and pressurizes you to get bribe, best thing is go report to Authorities, and thats what otedola did, and the SSS asked him to "Play along", the SSS provided him with the "marked notes", so the Money isnt Otedola's money, the SSS provided those notes and gave him pen camera to video tape the session in evidence. I hope I clear up this ignorance in your favor. Please tell me "thank you".
Otedola spoke boldly but that doesn't mean he is a saint, Lawan has being stammering all the way " I no collect money, I collect to nail him" which one we go believe.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

They havent released the money doesnt mean the money isnt there with them. remember that it was reported earlier that Farouk has earlier tabled some money to the house leadership. patience guy. Time will tell
. The fact that he waited until Otedola blew the lid before tendering or attempting to tender or he maynot even tender at all cos there are suspicions he's spent it already shows he's guilty. Unless maybe he has the money intact and untouched. Even then I still can't understand why he would choose to keep that kind of money to himself if he's intent was to expose Otedola. And all the house leadership and those he claimed to inform have all disowned him and denied ever receiving any letter from him. The guy is a goner.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2012
mjconcept:
Otedola spoke boldly but that doesn't mean he is a saint, Lawan has being stammering all the way " I no collect money, I collect to nail him" which one we go believe.
The evidences that Otedola presented are not circumstantial, they are physical and real. Lawan is stammering because he knows he is guilty. Otedola is no saint, granted, but then, catch him. In this case, he has been able to exonerate himself. The street is military, to succeed, you got to be a soldier.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by mufc009(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2012
angryHow is $620k bribe getting more attention than $20bn fraud?
Am yawning without subsidy
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: In the case of Ribadu, he was pressured to receive, against threat, he did, and lodged the funds with CBN

The bottom line is he collected the bribe money

and reported the issue to the Authorities,
Farouk also reported even before collecting. IGP requested for material evidence so he had to collect grin

Lawan pressured and intimidated Otedola,

as stated by criminal Otedola. Why should i believe his words? farouk also claimed he was pressured? why should i believe him too grin

and Otedola reported to SSS, SSS asked him to play along, provided him with marked notes, camera, and recorders.
Farouk also was told to play along by acquiring material evidence though without video or notes but there is an official letter to that effect. The letter has a reference number. probably police donnt have gadgets as much as SSS, they would have given farouk gadgets too grin grin grin

The sting operation was successful.
Police operation with farouk was also successful because there is material evidence from Otedola.

Lawan has nothing in his defence, even his constituency has left him

U cant determine that yet. let the court decide

Above all, the trillion Dollar Subsidy Fraud report must not die.

2 Likes

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by waja(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2012
gboss4sure: I believe that the subsidy cabal "Papa OBJ" has a hand in this, he sent otedola to bribe farouk while they were recording the transaction and farouk himself was also trying to play a game in order to get evidence to nail otedola. When you fight corruption it fights back at you....... If not why should otedola agree to pay bribr if his company is clean of the subsidy scandal he should have stood his ground cause has his company been clean there won't be any evidence to nail him....... For sure someone earlier said on one thread like that that OBJ's statement about rogues and arm robbers means that a top senator is going down soon. This is well planned. Wat a country we have
. Bros, U no go die. I wish U long life. U got it all.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are an idi/ot! Very big one
GEJ is the most corrupt president
Diezzani Madueke is a thief
Otedola is a criminal minded lab rat.

The subsidy report must not die!!!!!

The irony and stup1d1ty of your post is that you want good governance and change but you don't want facts or the truth. So since the subsidy report must not die, Lawan should be allowed to blackmail and extort money from oil marketers and importers? If Lawan is guilty, then the whole subsidy probe was a hoax. Deal with it. He that must come to equity must come with clean hands. You cannot change Nigeria thru blackmail and corruption. If Otedola is guilty, the evidence will eventually prove it. But so far, Otedola is looking like a star and I don't even like the guy.

You can shout all day and wallow in f00lishness, but that will never erase fact. GEJ has not been indicted or convicted for any corruption so your claim that he is the most corrupt president is mere blackmail and propaganda! Please man up and act like an intelligent person, even if you are not, and only dwell on facts, not your sentimental rants!

3 Likes

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by ifihearam: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2012
Farouk Lawan is indeed a big thief.
I just watched the video clip on focus nigeria when he asked the house to remove zenon oil from the list
It should be noted that the final report indicted otedolas company but suddenly,he is requesting for the company's name should be removed. Obviously after he has taken the bribe.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Silva79(f): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2012
The SSS and the POLICE are yet to speak WHY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo / NCDC Denies Spending N1bn On SMS, Says It's Fake News / Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.