Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

$3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police (20196 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

What subsidy report. The one based on blackmail and corruption and extortion or another one?

Alleged blackmail and corruption. nothing is proven yet.
Subsidy Report must not Die.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

at times i wonder if those that are claiming zenon was removed from list actually read the full report

Exibiting you treacherous ways as usual. Did you not watch FLawan arguing for Zenon to be removed from the list on live TV? What other proof do you need?
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
s
eGuerrilla:

The moment a certain NLer went to town firing on all cylinders at the beginning of this latest saga, was the time not a few commentators suspended any sense of objectivity.

so unfortunate
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by kaeto(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
mjconcept: Wetin we go name dis movie
political american money
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

Exibiting you treacherous ways as usual. Did you not watch FLawan arguing for Zenon to be removed from the list on live TV? What other proof do you need?

Just one question for u to be sure that u have fully read the report.
How many lists are in this report?
be man enough to accept u erred boy. i apologised and accepted that i erred when someone corrected me about Tewonde George, why are u this useless? angry angry angry
na wa ooo
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
eGuerrilla:

I understand what you mean.
Hope of any of these subsidy thieves having their day in court is fading fast.

There are a number of different groups in the final subsidy report.
Here is another list (note: pay attention to the preceding comments)

You are wasting bandwidth man! If FLawan goes down, the report is pooo. The report is only as credible as Lawan's a$$ right now!
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by lanrefront1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Actually, Oil marketers had a hand in sponsoring the subsidy removal protest, it was also fueled by poverty, worries, price inflation and other issues which were legitimate concerns.

The above shows you are nothing but a goverment plant on Nairaland to confuse those that are dull in mind. The Lord will give you your due reward.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
$3m bribery latest: Otedola submits video, audio evidence to IGP
ON JUNE 13, 2012
By Emmanuel Aziken, Kingsley Omonobi, Victor Ahiuma-Young & AbdulSalam Muhammad

ABUJA— Oil magnate, Femi Otedola, yesterday, stoked his charge against embattled Rep. Farouk Lawan, by handing over to the police, audio and video evidence of how Lawan got the first installment of the bribe and how he demanded the balance.
Sources close to Otedola told Vanguard yesterday that besides submitting the video and audio evidence,he told Police investigators inAbuja how Farouk mounted pressure on him with a list of senior officials of the House who he claimed were to be settled with the bribe money.

Didn't the initial story have it that the SSS already had the video and audio evidence? The story from last friday suggested that the SSS was in on the "sting", and had all the evidence against Lawan. Why does this story now suggest that the evidence has been in Otedola's hands all along? undecided undecided undecided
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
arrgh
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by ehie007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
For you wedding, events photography, you don't need to search far, we are right here.

We deliver exceptional services

Contact us at www.emujphotography.com.ng (Phone no: 07041868162)
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

You are wasting bandwidth man! If FLawan goes down, the report is pooo. The report is only as credible as Lawan's a$$ right now!

Its obvious to me now that u arent interested in the truth. the guy was simply showing u other lists in the same report. U simply want the report dead right no matter what?
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

Just one question for u to be sure that u have fully read the report.
How many lists are in this report?
be man enough to accept u erred boy. i apologised and accepted that i erred when someone corrected me about Tewonde George, why are u this useless? angry angry angry
na wa ooo

Childish attempt at trickery and trying to divert attention as usual. It won't work sorry. Your man FLawan goofed big time. Your rants here won't save him, sorry.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by kaeto(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Imanuelle:

I thot he(otedola) once stated dat lawan collected $620 in 3 different instalments?
Dere is more to dis story!
there is nothing to no story safe for the unnoticed rot in your brain and cognito,ahah! What is hard to understand here self. Thief lawan farouk collected $500k and one chap of his', mr emeluo collected 2 installmen tal pays of $100k and $20k. People like seeking useless attension. 'There is more to this story' Indeed.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Didn't the initial story have it that the SSS already had the video and audio evidence? The story from last friday suggested that the SSS was in on the "sting", and had all the evidence against Lawan. Why does this story now suggest that the evidence has been in Otedola's hands all along? undecided undecided undecided

maybe Otedola has his own copy and version undecided
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

Childish attempt at trickery and trying to divert attention as usual. It won't work sorry. Your man FLawan goofed big time. Your rants here won't save him, sorry.

In otherwords, u havent read the report right? No wonder u never knew that that the report has more than one list grin grin grin
Go here for the report boy, it will shed light to ur darkness
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

Its obvious to me now that u arent interested in the truth. the guy was simply showing u other lists in the same report. U simply want the report dead right no matter what?

Doesn't matter what I or anyone else wants or don't want. Makes no difference. Except a miracle happens, the report is dead.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Didn't the initial story claim that the SSS already had the video and audio evidence? Why is this story now suggesting that the evidence has been in Otedola's hands all along? undecided undecided undecided

Perhaps because the SSS is now a syndicate for hire.

Enquiring minds will like to know how a private citizen actually engages the SSS.

Are the rules of engagement published anywhere?
Got a few unresolved matters that could be moved to closure with this organisation's expertise.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

Doesn't matter what I or anyone else wants or don't want. Makes no difference. Except a miracle happens, the report is dead.

We know ur type. these are the forces Nigerians are contending with. The "CABAL". Retardeen's friends.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Perhaps because the SSS is now a syndicate for hire.

Enquiring minds will like to know how a private citizen actually engages the SSS.

Are the rules of engagement published anywhere?
Got a few unresolved matters that could be moved to closure with this organisation's expertise.

Otedola is heavily guarded by members of the SSS. By virtue of his closeness and influence with the killer party, what do u expect. there was even a time SSS guys guards his yacht
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by lanrefront1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: It is time to remove the subsidy 100%. I propose subsidy removal!

The above also shows you are nothing but a goverment plant on Nairaland to
confuse those that are dull in mind.

How does the fact that Lawan may be corrupt translates now into increment in price of petrol?

Increment in petrol price is a gain for oil marketers. It's not a punishment to them

The Lord will give you your due reward, Billionyare=Beaf=Reno Omokri.

I never knew a phycophancy like yours existed. Even though I know you are being paid for it, it still blows the mind the human-being can be this consumed in deception and lies, so much so, it has now become his reality.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

We know ur type. these are the forces Nigerians are contending with. The "CABAL". Retardeen's friends.

And your type are dogs and baboons I guess. Tinubu's children! Olodo!
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Onasa22: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
scopusng: I still don't believe that Farouk took any bribe until I see the video.In naija anything can happen.

Please try to follow up the story line. Farouk has accepted that he collected bribe from Otedola in order to implicate Otedola and that IGP and some members of the House are aware. So the issue of you not believing shouldn't come up
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by omodapson(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
I have gone through most of the comments made and I can say most of them are laden with sentiment. I can only shake my head at how some of us reason. There is a thief to catch, he was caught red handed and we are saying the thief was not caught in the proper way? How else would you catch a thief that insisted on stealing from you when he knew you had nothing he was looking for?

Well, the last has not been heard, so I will reserve my comments for now. But if Otedola's claim is true, then Lawan has no hiding place. So far, I have not heard anything logical from the lawmaker which is worrisome to me.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Chinom(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
The F-ool "edicolove" is Otedola's gateman. Ignore him. He has to fight for his master.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

Otedola is heavily guarded by members of the SSS. By virtue of his closeness and influence with the killer party, what do u expect. there was even a time SSS guys guards his yacht

Which of the killer parties, please clarify. Is it CPC (dogs and baboons) killers of corpers or ACN (ogboni) killers of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Please be specific, thanks
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

And your type are dogs and baboons I guess. Tinubu's children! Olodo!

yes now, the way u were configured and brainwashed, all anti-CABALs are such. ODE.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by jmaine: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
The SSS might have certain Info the police won't have . . .e.g is the anti terrorism drive . . . .You can't tell me your ignorant of the fact that the SSS and the JTF share information rather than with the NPF

So the story about Otedola handing same proof already in the custody of the SSS to the NPF is in line . . . .with his (Otedola) initial story . . . .
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Chinom: The F-ool "edicolove" is Otedola's gateman. Ignore him. He has to fight for his master.

At least a gateman is still better than a dog or a baboon. You are a true pure breed baboon!
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

Which of the killer parties, please clarify. Is it CPC (dogs and baboons) killers of corpers or ACN (ogboni) killers of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Please be specific, thanks

Good Question grin grin

The only killer party i know of is the one specifically stated by the National security Adviser (NSA) Genaral AZAZI who basically told us that PDP = EVIL BOKO and not all these allegations useless Nlers parades here evryday
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by debosky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
The security agencies, he disclosed, gave him serialised dollar bills for the sting job and there are call logs, video and audio recordings in the possession of the agencies to confirm all that had transpired between himself and Lawan. He said on April 21, the Saturday before the plenary, Lawan came in person to his residence and collected $250,000 in cash, as the first instalment, “then the next Monday night he came and collected another $250,000.

“As my father used to say, an offence committed and denied, is twice committed. As for his (Lawan’s) account on the IGP, is a cock and bull story.“He collected the money on April 24, but waited for 40 days to write the letter only after he discovered that the security agencies had the video and audio recordings of the transaction. “He should go and face the full force of the law. I am also ready to submit myself to the law enforcement agencies if I am found wanting in anyway,”

Farouk should abide by the law and release any evidence in his possession to the police - these rogues and thieves in the national assembly are not above the law.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

killers of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Please be specific, thanks

I missed this. how could I? grin grin

Iyiola Omisore who was sent to jail as regards Bola Ige's death is in a better position to tell us how much he spent to have him killed. He won his senatorial election from jail

Obanikoro who was also the main beneficiary of Engr funsho williams death should also be able to give us a well devised account of how he got him murdered
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by jmaine: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
The subsidy report will be as good as dead, if Farouge Lawan alleged indictment for bribery taking is found to be true . . . . . .

If you don't acknowledge this . .then your all deceiving yourselves . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku / Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.