Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

$3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police (20202 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
onthefence: Is it possible @edclove is BEAF?

So anyone that gives you an rko and choke slam and rubs your nose is the dust must be beaf? This beaf powerful and popular gan. Beaf o! Come abeg. Some people are having a hard on just at the thought of your name.

Your brain must be the size of a mustard seed!
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem: grin grin
Well only fools will think because i call my president, The retardeen i automatically hates him. well sorry, i dont hate him. I only hate the dumbness and cluenessness resident in him. grin grin grin
I pray he wakes up from his slumber fast, o yes u heard me right. i also pray for him grin grin grin

Why can't you just shut the heck up and save yourself the embarrassment. You pray for him and keep insulting him? Who you trying to f00l? Yourself apparently. I told you before, its one thing to be corrupt, its another to be a hypocrite. Hypocrisy is a helpless case.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by coalcoal1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
murtalaa: Ok wait, well, i get. Faruk thinks Otedola was trying to bribe him, runs to the police and the police asked him to obtain the bribe $$ as evidence. On the other hand, Otedola thinks Faruk is trying to blackmail him, runs to SSS And was told to pay up and record the incidence to be used as evidence, eh? Ok i get it, this is a huge misunderstanding. Now, can we go back to the TRILLION SUBSIDY CASE?

I love this humour angle to the story ..... cheesy
but the truth is "WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE MULTI TRILLION SUBSIDY CASE"

Indeed, there are more questions than answers because the answer is unfortunately blowing in the wind
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Skoopy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
Before now, i placed farouk very high, more than any-other politician in this country based on his reputation; but he just proofed he's not the smartest.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by logica(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
eGuerrilla:

This is not about your father so it will be wrong to rope him in here.
I feel some sympathy for him though...I mean, what, with the affliction that comes with having a sired a demented specimen.
Feel sympathy for the pair of zynjanthopuses that made you. Now get this because it's obvious you just jumped in head 1st like like the standard issue mor0n that you are:
If I was of age (or even born) during the Biafran War, I would've fought on the side of the Biafrans despite being Yoruba just as a few Yorubas did (based on my philosophical leaning). But I would most likely have been killed by the type of tribalistic monkeys (for being Yoruba) whom I'm targetting here. If you are one of them then remain in my cross-hairs. If not clear from my view and let me see road.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

Why can't you just shut the heck up and save yourself the embarrassment. You pray for him and keep insulting him? Who you trying to f00l? Yourself apparently. I told you before, its one thing to be corrupt, its another to be a hypocrite. Hypocrisy is a helpless case.

Actually u are the foolish one that needs to effectively use his brain well. u see it as insult but i dont. Fools like u has no issues calling people that are old to be ur father like OBJ, late yaradua, Buhari, Tinubu etc names but now that its the turn of a kai-kai infected brain man, u are crying blue murder, insult this and that. u tell me who is the hypocrite here. Omo u mad gan oooooo. abegii, let the frebie of names spread jare

is it not on this forum u called OBJ gorilla what about yaradull or Ayatollah etc why did their supporters not cry the way u folks are. abi the retardeen get two head?
i don tell u, if u have issues with it, commit suicide. Iidiot
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by freshmoney(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Just wondering why all these didn't happen during OBJ regime.... It's quite questionable why GEJ hasn't incarcerated anyone yet! Let's wait as this unfolds! If the indicted Farouk allegedly has his hands in this scandal, I don't see why GEJ has not authorized his arrest! Let's see how it plays out. We shouldn't forget Otedola too is an unrepentant ghoul and PDP financier!

Question is , who is playing who? Was this arranged, and strategized to annihilate subsidy probe? Is it one of the shenanigans merchandised by PDP maestros?
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Skoopy: Before now, i placed farouk very high, more than any-other politician in this country based on his reputation; but he just proofed he's not the smartest.

Farouk only just proved that all the anti corruption proponents in nigeria are con artists and hypocrites. The only person I have ever respected when it comes to fighting corruption is Gani Fawhehimi and to a lesser extent, Ribadu. Buhari and all those crooks out there are only f00ling themselves.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Demdem(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
freshmoney: Just wondering why all these didn't happen during OBJ regime.... It's quite questionable why GEJ hasn't incarcerated anyone yet! Let's wait as this unfolds! If the indicted Farouk allegedly has his hands in this scandal, I don't see why GEJ has not authorized his arrest! Let's see how it plays out. We shouldn't forget Otedola too is an unrepentant ghoul and PDP financier!

Question is , who is playing who? Was this arranged, and strategized to annihilate subsidy probe? Is it one of the shenanigans merchandised by PDP maestros?

on point
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by kukulaja: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
[/color][size=8pt][/size][i][/i][b][/b]EVERYBODY SHOULD LOOK AT THE DATES IN THE WHOLE SAGA. LAWAN WENT TO OTEDOLA'S HOUSE ALONE TO COLLECT THE BRIBE ON 21 APRIL.
LAWAN SAID IN HIS STATEMENT THAT HE INFORMED THE HOUSE COMMITEE ABOUT OTEDOLA'S PLAN TO BRIBE HIM ON 24 APRIL.
LAWAN SAID THAT HE INFORMED THE IGP. ON MAY 9.THAT OTEDOLA PLANED TO BRIBE HIM TO ESCAPE JUSTICE.
CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THAT 18 DAYS AFTER LAWAN TOOK THE BRIBE,PRECISELY ON MAY 9,HE GOT HINTS FROM AN HAUSA MAN IN SSS OFFICE THAT OTEDOLA HAD NOTIFY THE SSS. SO , HE [LAWAN]THEN WENT TO INFORM THE IGP ALSO AN HAUSA MAN TO FIND A WAY TO SAVE HIS ASS,,AND PLAN WITH HIS CO LOOTERS IN THE HOUSE TO SAY HE HAD INFORMED A COMMITEE ABOUT IT ON 24 APRIL,WHICH IS STILL 3 DAYS AFTER TAKING THE BRIBE FROM OTEDOLA.
LAWAN FIRST DENIED TAKING ANY MONEY FROM OTEDOLA,BUT WHEN HIS INFORMANT AT SSS OFFICE TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS VIDEO AND VOICE RECORDING AS EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM, HE CHANGE HIS STATEMENT TO ''I TOOK IT TO NAIL HIM''
JUST BE LOGICAL FROM THE DATES OF THE WHOLE EPISODE. [color=#990000]EVERYBODY SHOULD LOOK AT THE DATES IN THE WHOLE SAGA. LAWAN WENT TO OTEDOLA'S HOUSE ALONE TO COLLECT THE BRIBE ON 21 APRIL.
LAWAN SAID IN HIS STATEMENT THAT HE INFORMED THE HOUSE COMMITEE ABOUT OTEDOLA'S PLAN TO BRIBE HIM ON 24 APRIL.
LAWAN SAID THAT HE INFORMED THE IGP. ON MAY 9.THAT OTEDOLA PLANED TO BRIBE HIM TO ESCAPE JUSTICE.
CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THAT 18 DAYS AFTER LAWAN TOOK THE BRIBE,PRECISELY ON MAY 9,HE GOT HINTS FROM AN HAUSA MAN IN SSS OFFICE THAT OTEDOLA HAD NOTIFY THE SSS. SO , HE [LAWAN]THEN WENT TO INFORM THE IGP ALSO AN HAUSA MAN TO FIND A WAY TO SAVE HIS ASS,,AND PLAN WITH HIS CO LOOTERS IN THE HOUSE TO SAY HE HAD INFORMED A COMMITEE ABOUT IT ON 24 APRIL,WHICH IS STILL 3 DAYS AFTER TAKING THE BRIBE FROM OTEDOLA.
LAWAN FIRST DENIED TAKING ANY MONEY FROM OTEDOLA,BUT WHEN HIS INFORMANT AT SSS OFFICE TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS VIDEO AND VOICE RECORDING AS EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM, HE CHANGE HIS STATEMENT TO ''I TOOK IT TO NAIL HIM''
JUST BE LOGICAL FROM THE DATES OF THE WHOLE EPISODE.
EVERYBODY SHOULD LOOK AT THE DATES IN THE WHOLE SAGA. LAWAN WENT TO OTEDOLA'S HOUSE ALONE TO COLLECT THE BRIBE ON 21 APRIL.
JUST BE LOGICAL FROM THE DATES OF THE WHOLE EPISODE.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by onthefence: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

So anyone that gives you an rko and choke slam and rubs your nose is the dust must be beaf? This beaf powerful and popular gan. Beaf o! Come abeg. Some people are having a hard on just at the thought of your name.

Your brain must be the size of a mustard seed!

Hold your peace. If you are not Beaf, you are trying hard to replicate his nuisance value. Continue. You are doing well with all the bollocks you keep spewing here.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
So they now use pen camera in Nigeria. That must be the most sophisticated equipment our Naija police has ever own .That means there's hope for forensics in Nigeria.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Phikom(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
This is just the begining
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by mabcos: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Demdem:

The Hunter is now being hunted grin grin grin
...ONE DAY BUSH MEAT WILL CATCH THE HUNTER.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by edicolove: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
onthefence:

Hold your peace. If you are not Beaf, you are trying hard to replicate his nuisance value. Continue. You are doing well with all the bollocks you keep spewing here.

So who gave you the authority to determine what is bollocks here? How many meaningful contributions have you made on this forum? You are a delusional fellow with a brain the size of a mustard seed. dunce!
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by peruso: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
So he tot the cabal will just lie down and take it, that he wanted to expose them just like that abi?[size=8pt][/size] faruk you no well!!. grin. This is when I say welcome to Nigeria .....mr faruk.

The cabal sent one of it's finest (baby face femo!) to handle you and he sure did handle you.., loooollllllll. Now ad you can see the story is all bat faruk!faruk!faruk!! Nothing about the cabal, nothing about the report, little about baby face femo and almost nothing about, the head of the cabal who rules from the ROCK.
KUDOS,,,,,, CABAL, KUDOS FEMO, KUDOS THE ROCK AND BYEBYE FARUK BYEBYE SUBSIDYPROBEREPORT.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by debosky(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
Kobojunkie:

While ThisDays version of the story seems consistent, that still does not make it the CORRECT one. undecided There is a reason why the stories from the different sources do not add up. The one thing I know for sure is all of them cannot be correct.

I agree - we don't know which version is true. However, given the consistent nature of Otedola's comments thus far, I am more inclined to believe that the ThisDay accounts are closer to the truth.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by debosky(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
eGuerrilla:

The operative phrase was necessary evil.
Call it a means to an end, if you will.

So I cast reasonable doubt on the 'official line' peddle so far.
How does this equate with being a FL apologist?

You aren't simply casting 'doubt' - you are casting doubt AND saying that Farouk is acting in the interest of the 'greater good'. That clearly goes beyond wondering which account is true and has strayed into reading 'good motives' into the actions of someone subverting an investigation by withholding evidence.

This person you are attributing a 'necessary evil' to, has changed his story at least twice in 3 days - that sounds like apologist territory to me.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
kaeto: there is nothing to no story safe for the unnoticed rot in your brain and cognito,ahah! What is hard to understand here self. Thief lawan farouk collected $500k and one chap of his', mr emeluo collected 2 installmen tal pays of $100k and $20k. People like seeking useless attension. 'There is more to this story' Indeed.

I made a mistake.. And i've been corrected by two sane people...
Would have been better if ur dad had u leav dis world thru mastturbatiion..
Dummb fooool..... tongue tongue
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by BusHouse(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy:

The Bush Meat stole the Hunter's Rifle
Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Stop dat!!. BusHouse is d owner of the Bush Meat, so Bush Meat never stole the hunters rifle. Lol.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by onthefence: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
edicolove:

So who gave you the authority to determine what is bollocks here? How many meaningful contributions have you made on this forum? You are a delusional fellow with a brain the size of a mustard seed. dunce!

Do I need you to validate what and what is bollocks? You dim witted piece of trash hiding under several IDs.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Ehisod(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
Guys,
If we recall the power probe home video $18 billion vs N9 billion then this should not be strange or unexpected. Subsidy probe wan pass here waka lost. If not wetin be all this sting operation abi na bite operation for subsidy probe matter. These are just being used to hijack the subsidy probe and implementations of findings. The presidents men are at work here. Now we know why all the foot dragging by teh presidency in moving ahead with expedited implementation of findings and recommendations. Ah I sorry for Nigeria (Femi Kuti thank you)
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2012
Recommendation 29 on the report listed 15 firms, which the panel said took FOREX for the purpose of importing petrol, but failed to use the money as planned.

It recommended that the firms should refund the money and to be prosecuted by anti-graft agencies.

Zenon Oil was listed as number five on the list. Another company, Synopsis, was listed as number six.

The session where the report was considered was presided over by the Deputy Speaker, Mr. Emeka Ihedioha.

Lawmakers recalled that when the House got to recommendation 29, Ihedioha slowed down and beckoned to Lawan to raise what he had earlier discussed with him that he would inform the House about the recommendation.

Lawan stood up and told the House that his committee received “additional informationproving that Zenon Oil did not benefit from FOREX.

He applied that Zenon should be removed from the list and the House adopted the amendment.

read from
http://www.punchng.com/news/house-stinks-lawmakers-hold-emergency-session/
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by alpontif(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
The problem with Nigerians, including yours sincerely, is that we talk too much. Because of this pervasive character , we usually fail to realize certain concepts in life. Nigerians, at least most of the ones on Nairaland are not realists, and they always do their best to talk and analyze their way out of the facts of life staring them in the face. This issue is very simple.

1. It is a fact that Otedola contacted the SSS.

2. It is a fact that the SSS provided the marked notes.

3. It is a fact that farouk collected the marked notes...as verified from the presented videos.

4. It is a fact that farouk assertively demanded the balance of the bribe money...as verified from the audio records of calls initiated by farouk to Otedola.

5. It is a fact that farouk attempted to clear Zenon from the indictment list...as can be verified from the committee minutes.

6. It is a fact that Otedola initiated the corruption charges against farouk first.

Let us not be sentimental.

Let us get it into our brains that people do not become Billionaires by being dull. Billionaires are sharp ,smart, intelligent, willful people, who always have insurance and backup plans, and do not CARE how many people are crushed as long as they realize their goal. I do not want to know if this is a setup or not...I don't do conjectures. It is what the fact says that I follow. farouk took a bribe, he attempted to execute the commission, he demanded for a balance, he did not report to the police, he initiated the demand for a bribe, inconsistency was discovered in his story, he was not smart.

Otedola is not stupid. farook was the fool....Otedola was like the spider that trapped the fly in his web, any struggle to get free can only entangle farook the more.

Moral of the story: Take out the log in your own eye before you point out the peck in another's. The kettle will never permit the pot to call him black.

PS: farouk's name do not deserve being treated as a proper noun....so I will not capitalize its first alphabet.
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by debosky(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^ Do you have the 'presented' videos?

Do you have evidence that the SSS was indeed contacted?

If you don't have this as evidence, then your story is not as strong as you would like it to appear. . . .
Re: $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police by Lolamida(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2012
I can see that some people are being paid to reply every comment against lawan cos I don't understand how someone elses opinion dey giv u headache. What I can deduce from this episode is that Femi is a crook, criminal and Liar Farouk is a greedy corrupt and gullible man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Calling On IPOB Members To Boycott Elections / Dapo Abiodun: Tinubu Is The Candidate To Beat In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.