Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (25908 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Weak comeback - yawns. undecided

How about growing some artificial hair in the balded part of your head, and dying your grey hair, huh? shocked

You're a receiver, and you wouldn't know what shag.ging means - even if it was engraved on your bald head. shocked

When you s[i]h[/i]ag gorillas, you will keep on visioning bald heads. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
naijasexy: Hmm. embarassed Someone once accused me of doing number 2. He knows himself. lipsrsealed

Stop pretending that is the only one you are guilty of in that list. Confess more!tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
nitrogen:
Good one, these gurls think say dem wise, dem sabi play on person intelligence.
even Car no get 1 gear I dey switch gears as soon as I c road.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Stop pretending that is the only one you are guilty of in that list. Confess more!tongue grin

LMAO! I am actually guilty of 2, 3 and 7. Haba! You, of all people, know I am a good girl now. tongue smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
naijasexy:
LMAO! I am actually guilty of 2, 3 and 7. Haba! You, of all people, know I am a good girl now. tongue smiley

Hint: 8? Party? Arab? Naughty girl. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by ronkebp(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
Did...all of the above....Na all the men person go love equally??

There are the specially ones, you give them special treatments, the not-so special would be treated, not-so specially, and the not special at all...o!!boy!!! not at all.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp: Did...all of the above....Na all the men person go love equally??

But you're in love with me, stop lying. cheesyundecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Hint: 8? Party? Arab? Naughty girl. grin grin grin

Hahahaha! Don't expose me here oooo. LOOOL. Damn!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Lillyeean(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite: 1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.[b] CHECK..... Added... Or u allow it 2 ring lyk 2ce b4 picking up:p

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy. CHECK

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.CHECK

:PThe checked ones above r neccessary evils, d odas r by d way...
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:
When you s[i]h[/i]ag gorillas, you will keep on visioning bald heads. grin

Peeping your game on this thread, shows how wack your game is..

Are you also taking 'chirpsing' courses at your adult education centre?

God knows you need extra lessons in that field. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by BABE3: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

I just looked out of my window and saw 40 pigs flying.

There are news reports that Elvis Prestley is alive and he is about to be announced as the UN General Secretary.

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Peeping your game on this thread, shows how wack your game is..

Are you also taking 'chirpsing' courses at your adult education centre?

God knows you need extra lessons in that field. lipsrsealed undecided

You are the guy that need chirpsing courses considering the amount of women you stalk and harass on NL that never give you any face. grin

Return to the Gorillas, you have a better chance with them and will fit right in. grin

You still love trannies as you said?

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by icon2: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite: 1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?

Bros may you live long.... I'm a victim of 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. But for sure, I always laugh last and best!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by ronkebp(f): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

But you're in love with me, stop lying. cheesyundecided

"inlove" is a strong word, how many men have you killed for me?? how many lions have you captured how many oceans have you crossed?? how many bridges have you built smiley smiley smiley when you do all those and still counting, be sure to have my affection wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
icon2:

Bros may you live long.... I'm a victim of 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. But for sure, I always laugh last and best!

Lmao. You alone, a victim of all of these? damn, you have suffered o embarassed. Take heart.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=14pt]Let me break the game down for you grandpa sagamite - and how you can beat the chics to their game...[/size]

CHIRPSING 101

1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.
Lesson 1: You need to develop a nice connection/conversation with the chic before you take her number - and her body language should tell you if she's on it, or not.. If she isn't on it, don't ask for her contact details.

Lesson 2: Always call the number as soon as the chic gives it to you - to know if it's ringing or not.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.
Lesson 3: This is where chivalry works - always be polite, courteous, and respectful when approaching a chic.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.
Lesson 4: Always know when to move to a chic - most chics don't like being chirpsed, when everyone is watching.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.
Lesson 5: There is where instinct, and intuition works perfectly - always read the body language, and break up with the chic, before she breaks up with you.

6. Cheated on a guy.
Lesson 6: Never make a LovePeddler a girlfriend.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.
Lesson 7: First date must always be lowkey, and always make plans to end it in your bedroom.. Make sure you're always a step ahead of the chics.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.
Lesson 8: The game isn't for dummies - you would know when a chic is leading you on to boost her ego. Cut her off!

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.
Lesson 9: Only a chic that doesn't rate a guy would do that. Play you game wisely, and command RESPECT!

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.
Lesson 10: More reason why you should always keep a side chic.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.
Lesson 11: Never tell a chic all your secrets - always hold back.. You should never trust no one with your life.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.
Lesson 12: Never put your all into a relationship. This is why a side chic is always important.

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^^^Game there for you, sagamite. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by icon2: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
naijasexy:

Lmao. You alone, a victim of all of these? damn, you have suffered o embarassed. Take heart.

From one person actually... She is gone for good. I still thank God till date.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp:

"inlove" is a strong word, how many men have you killed for me?? how many lions have you captured how many oceans have you crossed?? how many bridges have you built smiley smiley smiley when you do all those and still counting, be sure to have my affection wink wink wink

I don't need to do the above..

But you know I walked on water to get you. shocked grin wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]Let me break the game down for you grandpa sagamite - and how you can beat the chics to their game...[/size]

[s]CHIRPSING 101

1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.
Lesson 1: You need to develop a nice connection/conversation with the chic before you take her number - and her body language should tell you if she's on it, or not.. If she isn't on it, don't ask for her contact details.

Lesson 2: Always call the number as soon as the chic gives it to you - to know if it's ringing or not.

Lesson 3: This is where chivalry works - always be polite, courteous, and respectful when approaching a chic.

Lesson 4: Always know when to move to a chic - most chics don't like being chirpsed, when everyone is watching.

Lesson 5: There is where instinct, and intuition works perfectly - always read the body language, and break up with the chic, before she breaks up with you.

6. Cheated on a guy.
Lesson 6: Never make a LovePeddler a girlfriend.

Lesson 7: First date must always be lowkey, and always make plans to end it in your bedroom.. Make sure you're always a step ahead of the chics.

Lesson 8: The game isn't for dummies - you would know when a chic is leading you on to boost her ego. Cut her off!

Lesson 9: Only a chic that doesn't rate a guy would do that. Play you game wisely, and command RESPECT!

Lesson 10: More reason why you should always keep a side chic.

Lesson 11: Never tell a chic all your secrets - always hold back.. You should never trust no one with your life.

Lesson 12: Never put your all into a relationship. There is why a side chic is always important.[/s]

When you have game and I see it on NL, you can then start giving advice on game. For now, shut up and go hunting for trannies on the kerb at night.

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You are the guy that need chirpsing courses considering the amount of women you stalk and harass on NL that never give you any face. grin

Return to the Gorillas, you have a better chance with them and will fit right in. grin

You still love trannies as you said?

Stalk and harass? You're having a laugh, mate.. cheesy

Shymmex is a clown with the female characters on NL, I don't take none of them seriously..

Peep the game, when UK chics start flooding this forum - till then, I'm just having fun, faggitmite.. undecided

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:
When you have game and I see it on NL, you can then start giving advice on game. For now, shut up and go hunting for trannies on the kerb at night.

Yo fam, I'm a stud! Hate the game, don't hate the player...

Even without showing 'my game' on NL, I'm still the man..

Stick to the loud mouthed village trannies you bag in the family section - but the romance section, and the young chics love shymmex. undecided

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Stick to the loud mouthed village trannies you bag in the family section - but the romance section, and the young chics love shymmex. undecided

Realtalk, all the girls in the family section are ugly and loud. Family section is the "omo alata" joint loooooooooooool.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Deedee49(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hehehehehe! Funny thread! I think i've done some of dis! Ok seriously, i tink i've done most of dis! But really, wats wrong wit doing number 12? "I mean there's nothing wrong with a little back-up plan!"

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Stalk and harass? You're having a laugh, mate.. cheesy

Shymmex is a clown with the female characters on NL, I don't take none of them seriously..

Peep the game, when UK chics start flooding this forum - till then, I'm just having fun, faggitmite.. undecided

That is what losers with no game say.

They don't want to give you face despite all your lame efforts.

Go to the chirpsing classes or stick with your Gorillas. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
kindabigg:

Realtalk, all the girls in the family section are ugly and loud. Family section is the "omo alata" joint loooooooooooool.

Bwahahahahahaha

Old hags desperate for a quick sha.g - hence why faggitmite is the king there with his loud mouth, and pseudo-intellect. undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Beowulf(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
A female colleague just told me of another caper that ladies pull. When you force them to give you their bb pin and inist that they confirm your request there and then, they gladly do that only to delete you sharpish once your back is turned grin

When dude gets home and decides to "ping" his new target, even google can't help him in fishing her out among his contact list.

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Which ones?

Start naming them. grin

I dare you!

I am sure you would run like when you said you would show your Uni of Birmingham certificate. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deedee49: Hehehehehe! Funny thread! I think i've done some of dis! Ok seriously, i tink i've done most of dis! But really, wats wrong wit doing number 12? "I mean there's nothing wrong with a little back-up plan!"

There is nothing wrong with it as long as women and a girl's friends stop screaming up and down when a guy ends a long-term relationship that "How could he? He wasted her time? How can he leave her after 5 years? A whole 5 years. He just used and dumped her. He is a jerk!".

No! His plans changed. He found a better path for himself. wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by sweetchicks(f): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Hiya.

Let me start of by saying you are a cretin.

No 1, this is not FB, foool. Stop smoking the shyt you smoke on a week day.

No 2, I am not bitter about this, I am just enlightened. I am not a Real Man, ya kno. If I am bitter at all, it is about girls like you that come and call people like me baastard because I tapped it and ended it. You know what I mean? That hit and run that breaks your heart because you were already visioning the proposal and wedding?

I am the type of nigga that taps that arse and stand at the door waiving you goodbye, you were not good enough. Another one is coming in a few days and she would fall too. And I wouldn't even hide that fact from you. Stop moaning! You enjoyed when your leg was flailing in the air, didn't ya? grin

I am enlightened enough to know it is usually a game, and fortunately I am a good and experienced player, so no hard feelings. I play the game so well that I get as wonderfully messy like Messi. And I am not a baastard as I know my father and I look like his carbon copy.

Women love to misbehave but scream blue murder when they are at the short end of the stick. grin

what impudence!!!!! i'll let that slide.. u really are not wise yourself if u just go off spweing dusts anytime u open that ur big mouth!!! i meant NL dumbass.. you of all people should know that.. didnt see no reason to state the obvious...

wouldnt comment to your post as all i just read is pointing straight up the the huge board that has WIMP written on it with u standing underneath.. if u are a player? whats my business why do u think i give a f @ all.. ''I play the game so well that I get as wonderfully messy like Messi. And I am not a baastard as I know my father and I look like his carbon copy.''
no matter how old u are, you sound like a whinny child, airhead!..... work on that!!NO HARD FEELINGS
p.s: wouldnt bother to respond to ur posts if u just as much as prove me right that you are such a load of shit..
and if u didnt, u'd still be shitty anyways!

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Which ones?

Start naming them. grin

I dare you!

I am sure you would run like when you said you would show your Uni of Birmingham certificate. grin

I'll never dry snitch on myself, and I'm grown arse man...

You've been on NL since May 05, 2008, how many chics have you bagged? I joined NL in Jan 2012, and was banned - and I didn't start posting again till march, yet the chics still love me. cheesy cheesy

Looking at your profile pic - and your homoerotic pose, I see why you expend your game, or lack thereof on NL. undecided

*Smh at this secondary school tomfoolery lol*

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
sweetchicks:
what impudence!!!!! i'll let that slide.. u really are not wise yourself if u just go off spweing dusts anytime u open that ur big mouth!!! i meant NL dumbass.. you of all people should know that.. didnt see no reason to state the obvious...

^^^^^Sagamite just got roasted by another chic. undecided cheesy cheesy

Step ya game up, bro bro. lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79