Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (25904 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

What is wrong with that rolling?

He is setting the bait dear. No fall o. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tgirl4real:

He is setting the bait dear. No fall o. grin

ROFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to close myself to you. You are knowing me too much. grin grin grin

Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin

Sorry, I just had to say no after making you spend so much on our first date. grin

I can let the £3.29 I spent on you in KFC go without getting anything in return. tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

ROFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to close myself to you. You are knowing me too much. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gotcha!!!!

I can let the £3.29 I spent on you in KFC go without getting anything in return. tongue grin

Yesss o!!! U had to spend that little cos u didn't know I would be so wicked!!! Next time, you will learn to hold your card. I guess the valuables (like your luxury wristwatch, ipad and iphone) you had to part with made you forget the name of the restaurant. I hope they didn't make you wait at the bar too. grin cheesy grin

Cos the bill was damn too expensive. Me sef pity you. tongue

Damn Tgirl, u are wicked!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by yme1(f): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oh wow. . . . I was guilty of half/none before, and six months after, I am guilty of 2 and half angry
who knows if I will be guilty of more in the months to come cheesy cheesy
I know I won't sha smiley

Tgirl4real:

Gotcha!!!!

[quote author=Tgirl4real]

Gotcha!!!!

Yesss o!!! U had to spend that little cos u didn't know I would be so wicked!!! Next time, you will learn to hold your card. I guess the valuables (like your luxury wristwatch, ipad and iphone) you had to part with made you forget the name of the restaurant. I hope they didn't make you wait at the bar too. grin cheesy grin

Cos the bill was damn too expensive. Me sef pity you. tongue

Damn Tgirl, u are wicked!!! grin grin grin

Na wa ooo
he spent all that for you and he is quite about it undecided na only £1.50 he spend for me wey he nor let anybody hear word angry grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by chikeorji123(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
190: I Can bet my laptop charger that Nigerian girls and all Nairaland girls are guilty of all CRIMES and ALLEGATIONS Laid against them

indeed!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by yme1(f): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Sagamite will never change
smh
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2013
y me: cheesy cheesy
Sagamite will never change
smh

Babes, are u for real!!! Where have you been? smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2013
I was a victim of number 7.........

Funny enough I never realized until now.....
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by yme1(f): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Babes, are u for real!!! Where have you been? smiley
Been busy taking care of Sagamite o grin grin

how are you doing love?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
y me:
Been busy taking care of Sagamite o grin grin

how are you doing love?

No wonder!!! angry sad

So, you finally released him, he showed up and you showed up few weeks later. Nice!!! sad

Have been good jare. We dey push am. Trying to earn some money since you have refused to allow Sagamite look our side. You never become wife, you don thief our hubby, when u become wife nko? Chei!!! sad sad sad
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mprex(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
190: I Can bet my laptop charger that Nigerian girls and all Nairaland girls are guilty of all CRIMES and ALLEGATIONS Laid against them
nobadi nidz ur china laptop charger:p
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by San2ski(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2014
nitrogen:

A victim of no 12 is reporting sir, we dated for 3 years and all in a bid to explore more, she broke up with me and told me we could still be friends. Imagine!
Friendship my foot, na thunder go fire her yansh.

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Youngpo413: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
nitrogen:

A victim of no 12 is reporting sir, we dated for 3 years and all in a bid to explore more, she broke up with me and told me we could still be friends. Imagine!
Friendship my foot, na thunder go fire her yansh.
lol
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Krismart(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2015
Nigeria is kwurupt and so is everybody in it, our girls not exceptional. So we are living with it. Onye gbaa oso mma ya
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
cindyrella:
Erm... Erm.. Erm... I am guilty of number 2,3 and nine. Thinking of doing 5 or 6 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What was the outcome when u did 5 and 6?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by AlphaSoul: 2:18am On May 19, 2021
Sagamite:
1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by AlphaSoul: 2:25am On May 19, 2021
Sagamite:
Now lets look at women and their rules (which they want only guys to adhere to). Their preaching of decency, pricinples and consideration for feelings which they whine about when men do things to their own desire.

Why not just do the principled thing by saying you are sorry but you are not interested and you do not wish to give your number out and you respect them that is why you are telling them and being open and upfront?

Because you are not a "real woman" to "woman up" and be blunt? grin But you want guys to be "honest" (as you guys love to say)?

Why can't you be a nice person that does not exploit others?

Because you are selfish and only think of yourself and what benefits you? But you demand guys to not think of themselves and their own interest? grin

Why can't you be "woman enough" to sit him down and say you are not interested anymore? grin Because you do not have the ballsbooobs to stand in front of someone you know you would upset and take the emotional blackmail?

But you want men to have the balls to tell you it is over so you can emotional blackmail them about all you have done for them and cry all day till they feel like the worst thing ever on Earth? grin

Thinking of only yourself again and what you will get out of it?

But men are not suppose to think of themselves, they should be real men that think of your interest? grin

One word: Rude!

But you think you deserve real men that are polite and chivalrous? grin

I thought women preach to gullible real men that you should end one relationship before starting another and you should commit completely to your partner when you are with them.

But men should not start lining up a new one because that is unfaithful? grin

Me, me, me!

One rule for him and another more favourable rule for you? What happened to that trust and honesty you whine about? grin

So why can't women do the right thing but they whine about guys doing the right thing? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by AlphaSoul: 2:38am On May 19, 2021
kandiikane:
The thing is, even if you tell majority of men you're not interested and want to be friends or nyashing buddy before a date or something, they will still be behind you. In fact, this makes it worst because they'll take it as a challenge and what man doesn't like a challenge.

Lol... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.