Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (26127 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2012
.. . .
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
Lol @ sagamite and queensmith

@Killz

Who made your butt piercing albino self a mod? cheesy shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by queensmith: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
kmt
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by ronkebp(f): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
jay bee: @Saga & @Queensmith
You guys really need to call a truce.

they will end up dating!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
ronkebp:

they will end up dating!!!!!!
Amen.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by cindyrella(f): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
Museni:

i would gladly help u awt wiv nom 6

undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by shilling(f): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
Sagamite: 1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
Now lets look at women and their rules (which they want only guys to adhere to). Their preaching of decency, pricinples and consideration for feelings which they whine about when men do things to their own desire.

1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

Why not just do the principled thing by saying you are sorry but you are not interested and you do not wish to give your number out and you respect them that is why you are telling them and being open and upfront?

Because you are not a "real woman" to "woman up" and be blunt? grin But you want guys to be "honest" (as you guys love to say)?

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

Why can't you be a nice person that does not exploit others?

Because you are selfish and only think of yourself and what benefits you? But you demand guys to not think of themselves and their own interest? grin

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

Why can't you be "woman enough" to sit him down and say you are not interested anymore? grin Because you do not have the ballsbooobs to stand in front of someone you know you would upset and take the emotional blackmail?

But you want men to have the balls to tell you it is over so you can emotional blackmail them about all you have done for them and cry all day till they feel like the worst thing ever on Earth? grin

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

Thinking of only yourself again and what you will get out of it?

But men are not suppose to think of themselves, they should be real men that think of your interest? grin

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

One word: Rude!

But you think you deserve real men that are polite and chivalrous? grin

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

I thought women preach to gullible real men that you should end one relationship before starting another and you should commit completely to your partner when you are with them.

But men should not start lining up a new one because that is unfaithful? grin

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Me, me, me!

One rule for him and another more favourable rule for you? What happened to that trust and honesty you whine about? grin

So why can't women do the right thing but they whine about guys doing the right thing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Adaeze003(f): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
[/color]not guilty of any[color=#006600]
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2012
I have done #1.

The rest: Never
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by kandiikane(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
I have done Number 1 and 2, the rest no.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
Adaeze003: [/color]not guilty of any[color=#006600]

Liar.cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Adaeze003(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
^ wateva dude..
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Yorisb: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
How did I miss this thread, Sagamite?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yorisb: How did I miss this thread, Sagamite?

Lol!

I am just doing my best to let guys into understanding "the rules". grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by comm: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2012
jay bee: I know a girl that I can vouch she hasn't done any of the stuff on your list Sir
i once felt like you until i was taught a lesson, probably you will also find it for yourself someday

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by yme1(f): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2012
partially Guilty of Number 8 cheesy
few just to be friendly but when i see it is getting to their head i back out
some I lead on and leave them hanging like testy's because they feel they r numero uno player who get what they want and no woman can outsmart them tongue

PS:that was then tho
presently I'm not guilty of any smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2012
9 and 12... 9 is jus plain mean!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 28, 2012
Some of yall are jus too sexist!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by deols(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
YES
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by lickylicky(f): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
1, 6,7,10 partially guilty of 9 though but, am a GOOD GIRL o!!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
D closest I can say I'm kinda guilty of is no. 7 and it isn't exactly as OP put it. I don't see anything wrong in going on a date with a guy dat u don't intend to date as long as u aint leading him on in anyway. D date would most likely be d first and the last sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mynd44: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^
**smiles**
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tgirl4real: D closest I can say I'm kinda guilty of is no. 7 and it isn't exactly as OP put it. I don't see anything wrong in going on a date with a guy dat u don't intend to date as long as u aint leading him on in anyway. D date would most likely be d first and the last sha. cheesy

If you want to play fair and apply the rules and ethics women demand for their own benefit, then you should tell him before the date that you don't think it is likely to lead to anything. And then tell him to take some few days to think about it, so the embarassed type does not go through with setting the date, and decide if he still wants to go ahead with it.

If after that he is still keen, then you have done nothing wrong and you have been ethical and followed altruistic rules like women like to demand from men (as if we are mumus that shouldn't think of our own self-interest too). cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sagamite:

If you want to play fair and apply the rules and ethics women demand for their own benefit, then you should tell him before the date that you don't think it is likely to lead to lead to anything. And then tell him to take some few days to think about it, so the embarassed type does not go through with setting the date, and decide if he still wants to go ahead with it.

If after that he is still keen, then you have done nothing wrong and you have been ethical and followed altruistic rules like women like to demand from men (as if we are mumus that shouldn't think of our own self-interest too). cheesy grin

Lol.

U talk as if u don't know some guys don't like hearing the truth. Even when the signs are clear and u think u are on d same page, they will still pester you.

That aside. Why should I jump ahead of myself if the guy hasn't shown any intentions towards dating? If he has, I would have been plain and clear with him from day one. If he hasn't, the date is a good time to let him know you aint interested (most prefer having such talk in person). Lol. That's why I said it will most likely be the first and last with the person as most guys don't like doing things if there is nothing in it for them. cheesy

And ermmm...it depends on the kind of date sha. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
6 and 11
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by UjSizzle(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
1, 7, 9

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Lol.

U talk as if u don't know some guys don't like hearing the truth. Even when the signs are clear and u think u are on d same page, they will still pester you.

Then that is their problem.

Tgirl4real:
That aside. Why should I jump ahead of myself if the guy hasn't shown any intentions towards dating? If he has, I would have been plain and clear with him from day one. If he hasn't, the date is a good time to let him know you aint interested (most prefer having such talk in person). Lol. That's why I said it will most likely be the first and last with the person as most guys don't like doing things if there is nothing in it for them. cheesy

And ermmm...it depends on the kind of date sha. Lol

Stop playing the naive card.

I guess based on the naive card it is also good for a man not to jump ahead of himself since she has not shown her intentions. Bone her and before she wakes up, you are out the door and a text message later is a good time to let her know you don't want any strings attached, you just want a booty call. It will most likely be the first and last with the person as most girls don't like giving it up if there is no commitment in it for them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by kandiikane(m): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2012
The thing is, even if you tell majority of men you're not interested and want to be friends or nyashing buddy before a date or something, they will still be behind you. In fact, this makes it worst because they'll take it as a challenge and what man doesn't like a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 1:34am On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: The thing is, even if you tell majority of men you're not interested and want to be friends or nyashing buddy before a date or something, they will still be behind you. In fact, this makes it worst because they'll take it as a challenge and what man doesn't like a challenge.

Whoo! Really?

Okay, so women are doing them a favour by being an arsse to them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.