Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,549 members, 7,827,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here (46931 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Can Engineers Become Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Incredibleme: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
hi, am a 200 level student of economics at the university of port-hacourt and i intend to take acca or ican next year so as to reduce my work load after graduation.

Pls i need direction and where i can take part-time tutorials for acca at port-hacourt. And the cost. Id appreciate any help.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by OnaksG: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
I think ACCA F7 materials will be very useful for Financial Reporting. I advise students to download lecture videos( from Youtube) by Francis Braganza. With his lectures you can never fail FR. If you cannot download and you live close to OJOTA area in lagos email me at will2all2003@yahoo.com to see how you can get it free from me. All you need is a flash drive.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
OnaksG: I think ACCA F7 materials will be very useful for Financial Reporting. I advise students to download lecture videos( from Youtube) by Francis Braganza. With his lectures you can never fail FR. If you cannot download and you live close to OJOTA area in lagos email me at will2all2003@yahoo.com to see how you can get it free from me. All you need is a flash drive.
may God bless u for your selfless service, mine is maxzee97@gmail.com Welldone bro!
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by endeedike(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
please is a third class degree holder with ICAN certification qualified to apply for a job with second class 2.2 criteria ??

Maximus17: hello noble professionals,i'm presently in ATS 3 stage of ICAN exams,the purpose of this thread is for the intending professionals to tell ur how it has been,experiences so far,and for qualified professionals to enlighten us on whether what is being read for is actually what is being obtainable in practice in our present day professional world? pls your views would be highly appreciated
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by endeedike(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
roarowolo: HND or B.Sc from all fields are accepted, the only difference is in exemption that could be given to determine the stage to start writing from. You may please contact the officers in charge of registration and exemption through the following e-mail addresses:
RUFINA IMIANVAN <raimianvan@ican.org.ng>,
SUNDAY FADARE <SOFADARE@ican.org.ng>,
ISHMAIL NWOGU <IONWOGU@ican.org.ng>,
RACHAEL CHUKWUDEME <RCCHUKWUDEME@ican.org.ng>
Their telephone numbers are: 01-8714496 or 08034234500 or 08023264451.
Thanks.

please is a third class degree holder with ICAN certification qualified to apply for a job with second class 2.2 criteria ?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Shegofams(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Maximus17: may God bless u for your selfless service, mine is maxzee97@gmail.com Welldone bro!
famodimuelijah@gmail.com God bless you bro
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
cfun01: Helo eyen eka..a centre is atModern training institute,aka road,close to plaza
thanks alot cfun. pls dd u do ur training dere n how reliable r dey??
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Praise5: 4:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Hello everyone, pls where do I start with ACAA/ICAN. I have a bsc in an unrelated field. Can I really get a good accounting job with the certificate considering my bsc background? How many stages do I need to write? Thanks
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by cfun01: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
floralle: thanks alot cfun. pls dd u do ur training dere n how reliable r dey??

Hello floralle..m not currently in town,bt that centre is d only option uve got
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
cfun01: Hello floralle..m not currently in town,bt that centre is d only option uve got
aite cfun. thanks. i jz hope d centre z alright
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by endeedike(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
PLEASE IS SOMEONE WITH THIRD CLASS DEGREE AND ICAN CERTIFICATION QUALIFIED FOR A JOB THAT REQUIRES A SECOND DEGREE LOWER DIVISION MINIMUM CRITERIA

Maximus17: hello noble professionals,i'm presently in ATS 3 stage of ICAN exams,the purpose of this thread is for the intending professionals to tell ur how it has been,experiences so far,and for qualified professionals to enlighten us on whether what is being read for is actually what is being obtainable in practice in our present day professional world? pls your views would be highly appreciated
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
endeedike: PLEASE IS SOMEONE WITH THIRD CLASS DEGREE AND ICAN CERTIFICATION QUALIFIED FOR A JOB THAT REQUIRES A SECOND DEGREE LOWER DIVISION MINIMUM CRITERIA

i'm not so sure but i believe Jarus should be able to give the best answer to that
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by endeedike(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
who is Jarus ??

Maximus17:

i'm not so sure but i believe Jarus should be able to give the best answer to that
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by endeedike(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Maximus17:
may God bless u for your selfless service, mine is maxzee97@gmail.com Welldone bro!

please i will also appreciate the video lessons please..email to me... chronik_01@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by endeedike(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jarus:

No. ACA is ACA, no matter the route.

PLEASE Maximus17 refered me to you.......IS SOMEONE WITH THIRD CLASS DEGREE AND ICAN CERTIFICATION QUALIFIED FOR A JOB THAT REQUIRES A SECOND DEGREE LOWER DIVISION MINIMUM CRITERIA

please i intend to write d exam dis november..if you have any info,advice, video lessons i can use please send to me.... chonik_01@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by endeedike(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Maximus17:

pthanks once again..i have written to JARUS as well.. please the ICAN exam is one month away...is it advisable for me to register and sit for the exam..??/ please i will need videos lesson you have ...thanks alot..here is my email... chronik_01@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Jarus(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
endeedike:

PLEASE Maximus17 refered me to you.......IS SOMEONE WITH THIRD CLASS DEGREE AND ICAN CERTIFICATION QUALIFIED FOR A JOB THAT REQUIRES A SECOND DEGREE LOWER DIVISION MINIMUM CRITERIA

please i intend to write d exam dis november..if you have any info,advice, video lessons i can use please send to me.... chonik_01@yahoo.com

No, except the employer gives that option.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by richvictor: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pls I wanted to knw weda it wud b posibo to select 3 courses out of 5 courses(application stage) dat I av to write in d upcomin novemba 2014 diet without paying the amount for the 5 courses like it used to b bfor the syllabus was reviewd
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes, it is possible. Check the syllabus or email the student affairs for more information.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by enet1(m): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Goodmorning to you all,pls I want to do 5papers in the foundation level of ICAN next month,do you think I can pass the papers with both lectures and using past questions in my preparations.pls I need an urgent response.I will start the preparation today.I am a graduate of industrial chemistry with a strong passion and interest in mathematics.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 4:12am On Oct 19, 2014
enet1:
Goodmorning to you all,pls I want to do 5papers in the foundation level of ICAN next month,do you think I can pass the papers with both lectures and using past questions in my preparations.pls I need an urgent response.I will start the preparation today.I am a graduate of industrial chemistry with a strong passion and interest in mathematics.

Background in Ind Chem and you want to use approximately 31 days to prepare for ICAN's five papers. Nothing is impossible but getting sound and conclusive lectures at this period (October 18) for a newbie is a tall order.

Rather than rush in and cry out in January when the results would be released. Take your time to prepare.

Strictly my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Breaking News!
Former PE2 candidates relegated to Intermediate can now combine Intermediate and final papers.

Cheers.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by giantimpact(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dear NL,

You guys are doing a good job here. Pls I will like to know if ICAN study pack is out, the exam will hold in less than a month time.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by pzworld: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
How are models discovered?
Everyday someone notices eyes, bone
structure, the planes of a face, or a great
look. The words "You should be a model"
are heard and a path may start. With stars in
their eyes they start a path which will have all
the feel of a roller coaster. A hard climb
feeling of success and lows.
What next?
Here are my recommendations. These are
based upon my personal interviews with
fellow models, my readings, and what I
believe it takes to succeed in this field. Read
them. Think about them. Combine these
thoughts with other articles on this and other
sites and then plan your modeling career.
You will find authors will different viewpoints
and definitions. Also can reach mr(mark) to
participate on our next audition 08131865746 on
modelling.
Does that mean that one person is wrong or
mis-leading you? Not necessarily. We all
have different experiences and thus we
developed different perceptions. It is my
hope that when you have completed your
studies you will find a concensus and have a
plan which works for you. You are an
individual who lives in your particular part of
the world and with your limitations. There is
no one formula.
Overnight success stories are rarely true.
Someone may seem to rocket to the top
overnight but you can rest assured that it
was not an accident. Every career has its
own demands and unique sacrifices. Most
aspiring models don't realize there is a lot of
work involved and they get frustrated when
things don't move quickly. If you are
informed and you have a plan you will be
better prepared for the roller coaster. You
need to be physically, mentally and
emotionally prepared for what this career will
take. It is critical to understand the industry
as a whole and in your part of the world to
succeed in this career.
Kind call mr mark on(08131865746) to join on our
next audition on Nov 29 in Abuja.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Ayomi088(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Omo ICAN do me strong thing o and I am almost giving up, I ve been writing ethics 4 d past 2 diets now and no headway yet, that's d only thing hindering me from becoming a chartered accountant. Now I'll have to write case study and corporate reporting

Well I believe d next diet am gonna write will be ma final one sha, so help me God grin
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Ayomi088:
Omo ICAN do me strong thing o and I am almost giving up, I ve been writing ethics 4 d past 2 diets now and no headway yet, that's d only thing hindering me from becoming a chartered accountant. Now I'll have to write case study and corporate reporting

Well I believe d next diet am gonna write will be ma final one sha, so help me God grin
AMEN bro, just keep your head straight and your focus intact
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 5:31am On Oct 24, 2014
hayoakins:
Breaking News!
Former PE2 candidates relegated to Intermediate can now combine Intermediate and final papers.

Cheers.
Ayobami, I haff missed you o, how far you and preparations nw, I trust u've been scattering pilots papers by now
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2014
giantimpact:
Dear NL,

You guys are doing a good job here. Pls I will like to know if ICAN study pack is out, the exam will hold in less than a month time.

Bro, I doubt the release of study pack this diet, you have to bank on ACCA materials for now

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Seyi090(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Plz...rum,i wana register 4 march 2015 diet ATS1,PLZ HOUSE CAN I PASS D ATS1 BY VIGOROUS PERSONAL REASON,OR I MUST ATTEND LECTURES B4 I CAN PASS...I REP BUS-ADMIN ND1,MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC..REPLY PLZX
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Seyi090:
Plz...rum,i wana register 4 march 2015 diet ATS1,PLZ HOUSE CAN I PASS D ATS1 BY VIGOROUS PERSONAL REASON,OR I MUST ATTEND LECTURES B4 I CAN PASS...I REP BUS-ADMIN ND1,MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC..REPLY PLZX

It depends on your ability. Get the necessary study materials, study them and if you find them difficult to comprehend, hit a tutorial centre.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Maximus17:

Bro, I doubt the release of study pack this diet, you have to bank on ACCA materials for now

From a reliable source, even if the packs are released, they would be for SALEsad. Paying for exams do not guarantee that you getting the packs perhaps the electronic version may be given.

Maximus17:
Ayobami, I haff missed you o, how far you and preparations nw, I trust u've been scattering pilots papers by now

Maxi,

I have been around, just trying to refrain from posting since Seun thinks he is the alpha and messiah of the platform but sometimes, holding on to information others need is kind of difficult for me.

How prep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom / Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.