Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here (46905 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Can Engineers Become Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
When is our ATS September Exam Diet will be out?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by roarowolo(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yes, but u can contact officers in charge of the examination through telephone 01-7747660 concerning the release of the result.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by wysman2(m): 2:58am On Oct 17, 2012
i ve passed f1-f3 in acca,if i wanted register for ican,would i be exempted,if yes what level. I have no other qualification except o'level and i ve passed paper f1-f3
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by flamezzy: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pls, i need a gud advice. Am an undergraduate studying B.Sc Social work in the University. Can i apply for ATS or ICAN and become a Chartered Accountant in the future ?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Why not conclude your Bsc programme and apply for ICAN @ the professional level with ur Bsc. That 'll give you the chance to write 4 stages instead of the 6 stages if you started frm ATS.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
Does anyone have the idea when septdiet result will be relaesed?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by flamezzy: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
@ tohira, tanx. Pls, I want u 2 make it clearer 2 me. Does it mean I can apply for ICAN after having Bsc in Social Work ?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2012
I think September Diet result will be out before the end of this month thatis October, cos most study centers are starting Lectures for March Diet by November next month..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
i hope so @edumain,rily anxious to be an AAT by GOD'S grace!,@tohirah i guess the four stages he wud have to write are foundation,intermediate,pe1 and pe2
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Which of the Stages do you sat for?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by roarowolo(f): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
HND or B.Sc from all fields are accepted, the only difference is in exemption that could be given to determine the stage to start writing from. You may please contact the officers in charge of registration and exemption through the following e-mail addresses:
RUFINA IMIANVAN <raimianvan@ican.org.ng>,
SUNDAY FADARE <SOFADARE@ican.org.ng>,
ISHMAIL NWOGU <IONWOGU@ican.org.ng>,
RACHAEL CHUKWUDEME <RCCHUKWUDEME@ican.org.ng>
Their telephone numbers are: 01-8714496 or 08034234500 or 08023264451.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Maximus17: i hope so @edumain,rily anxious to be an AAT by GOD'S grace!,@tohirah i guess the four stages he wud have to write are foundation,intermediate,pe1 and pe2
yeah. I also cant wait to be AAT oooo. I just hope and pray the result is excellent
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2012
dnt worry fellas,God is in control,relax@tohirah,we wud meet at d induction venue
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Maximus17: dnt worry fellas,God is in control,relax@tohirah,we wud meet at d induction venue
Amen...thanks
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yea.. God is in control... And I wonder why its taking eternity for September Diet result to be out.. Many centers are starting their lectures by November 4th.. Which is this Saturday and yet result is not out...God have mercy..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2012
Result should be out this week cos it takes btw 4-6 weeks after exam for the result to be released. This is the 6th week after sept diet. So all hands are on deck. I just hope I qualify a AAT this diet
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
The ATS result for September 2012 is out peeps.. Log in to the result checker website and check your results.. Goodluck
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Noticed that too. Thanks a lot. Maximus17 seems we wouldn't be meeting @ d induction centre. Cost accounting furked me up
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Mustay(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^^ Pele. But like I always tell candidates, if you don't know why you failed, you prolly may not know how to pass. Hope on reflection, you've 'hatched' out your mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
@tohira .. Sorry about that.. Its time to shake it off and tighten you belt more..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Thanks a lot. Kinda sad but all the same,I still thank God for what he has done. This is my first ref since I started. Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alamin
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 3:43am On Nov 08, 2012
Eeya tohira,costing and taxation was a major pitfall to most of my friendz,all the same its well,i thank GOD for my new qualification AAT!
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 3:44am On Nov 08, 2012
How far with urz edumain? Hp it went fine?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
The Sept 2012 was my first exam with the Institute as a fresher.. I passed all the 4 papers in my ATS I... ATS II here I come.. Thanks Maximus17 and congratulations on you AAT..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
The Sept 2012 was my first exam with the Institute as a fresher.. I passed all the 4 papers in my ATS I... ATS II here I come.. Thanks Maximus17 and congratulations on your AAT..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2012
congratulations to you both. Maximus17(AAT) hearty congratulations to you. Edumain,you've started on a good note,wishing you the best through out ur programme
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2012
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by eugeneric: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
TEXZLEM: after the completion of your ICAN exam... you will be inducted into the membership of Associate Chartered Accountant [ACA] with a reg. no and for the ATS.... it is called AAT [Associate Accounting Technician].

so ACA is award given for the completion of the ican exam and FCA [Fellow Chartered Accountant] is for experience ACA.
Pls hw long would It tak for a graduate who wants to quaify as a chartered accountant for the 4 stages required. An can one write both stages in one year or its one stage per year.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
eugeneric:
Pls hw long would It tak for a graduate who wants to quaify as a chartered accountant for the 4 stages required. An can one write both stages in one year or its one stage per year.
depends on your field of study. If you studied accounting,its just two stages and but any other field is four stages and Yes you can write two stages in a year,provided you pass the preceeding stage. If not,you re-write the failed papers
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by eugeneric: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
@tohirah, tanx a bunch. But last wanna clarify d cost. Is it 17k per paper or 17k for foundation. I mean d cost of the first stage or per paper
for one who is a non-accounting graduate
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
The cost of the papers varies.... Its never the same every diets.. To get the price and exemption you will need to contact the ICAN.. Here is the ICAN website for you.. And the good thing about the website is.. Its loaded with all infos you needs.. Just clicks on the Students portal.. Just take your time to go through it icanig.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=613

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.