Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,547 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here (47347 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Can Engineers Become Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
edunmain: The cost of the papers varies.... Its never the same every diets.. To get the price and exemption you will need to contact the ICAN.. Here is the ICAN website for you.. And the good thing about the website is.. Its loaded with all infos you needs.. Just clicks on the Students portal.. Just take your time to go through it icanig.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=613

Goodluck
seconded,price varies for each diet. You get the cost of exemtion on ICAN website but you get the cost for exam when the advert is out and that wont be until nxt yr cos the nxt exam is may after the one written on the 20-21 of this month
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks tohirah and congratz edumain,I think ican xam fee is beginin to increase at a faster pace,yet they say they r nt profit oriented
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2012
@maxi...LOLs.. Not profit oriented yet they are making loads of money.. Abegy.. This Na naija.. Churches are suppose to be not profit oriented yet Pastors fly now with jets... How many scholarship has your church or mosque given out to people or how many poverty alleviation programmes have you heard these churches sponsored?..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by mkoabiola: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2012
Is dere any tutorial classes that charge less for P.E 1 cos I want to write nx diet.may
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
mko abiola: Is dere any tutorial classes that charge less for P.E 1 cos I want to write nx diet.may
charge less?? Choosing a tutorial centre depends on ur location,schedule,money. No one knows how much each tutorial centre charges except they've had biz with them so you gotta find that out on ur own

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Please house I need materials for my ATS II. Who can help me with print out study packs so I can make photocopies and return the original. Please house help your boy
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by mkoabiola: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2012
tohirah: charge less?? Choosing a tutorial centre depends on ur location,schedule,money. No one knows how much each tutorial centre charges except they've had biz with them so you gotta find that out on ur own
What stage ar u writing presently?
Where was ur tutorial centre.
I reside in Lag ,am planing to write PE 1
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
edunmain: [color=#770077][/color][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Please house I need materials for my ATS II. Who can help me with print out study packs so I can make photocopies and return the original. Please house help your boy
why not go to their website and download,then print. I didn't get study pack in ATS 2,I got the CD instead. My friends who have,they've lent it out to other pple. If you attend a tutorial centre or you got friends who are into ICAN, you can meet them to help you with it
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
mko abiola:
What stage ar u writing presently?
Where was ur tutorial centre.
I reside in Lag ,am planing to write PE 1
you stay in Lagos doen't mean anything. Yaba is Lagos,so is Ikorodu and so is Oshodi and badagry. You need the centre that is nearest to you. There are a lot of centres both certified and un-certified. Btw,I'm not yet a professional student. I stay in ikorodu and I received my lecture @ ikorodu centre;specifically PROTRAC ASSOCIATES. I think they pay 40k for professionals. That's 10k for each course.lecutres for professionals are on weekend bases unlike the ATS stage. Best of luck
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks Tohirah. I have downloaded the study packs from the internet but when I calculated the pages for the 4 papers its about 2600pages! If I should multiply that with 30naira for printing prices its about 78,000thousand naira. That's the reason why I'm looking for people who have the hard copy or printouts, photocopies will be lesser
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
edunmain: Thanks Tohirah. I have downloaded the study packs from the internet but when I calculated the pages for the 4 papers its about 2600pages! If I should multiply that with 30naira for printing prices its about 78,000thousand naira. That's the reason why I'm looking for people who have the hard copy or printouts, photocopies will be lesser
photocopy would be lesser but the price would still be much. Aren't ou attending tutorial so that you can just read ur note till the exam form is out for sale and you can get the study pack frm ICAN. That would save cost
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Yes I'm attending tutorials.. Just want some text that could be of help. The study packs are well loaded.. Thankssmiley
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2012
Today is d induction ceremony for those that wrote march diet. I amthere right now;my frnds invited me.wish I was one of them. But I know my time is coming.

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
One of my inducting frnd

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by mkoabiola: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
hw come dey arer jus being inducted snc march.by d way whch of d stages?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
That's how it is done. Those that pass march diet induct in dec and those that pass sept diet induct in june.

Its for ATS level
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
and i guess we're the nxt set to b inductd@tohirah,its gud to enjoy d feelin 4 d moment,urz is on ur way..@edumain,i dnt tink ican prints study packs again and for the printing i did mine 4rnt and back for #8 in enugu here,try and check to find a place cheaper 4 printing@mk abiola,i did my tutorials at climax prof consult,datz if u intend doin urz in Enugu.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Elacutey(f): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
I want 2 sit 4 d pe1 dis may diet.pls I want 2 knw when is d right time 2 register 4 d exams and when 2 start attending lectures 4 it as I will b goin 4 nysc batch A dis march.pls I need answers urgently cos am so confused right now.thanks.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by horlarmie: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Can anyone pls tell me more abt the ICAN program, the ATS is how many yrs and how can I start the program......pls kindly reply
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
horlarmie: Can anyone pls tell me more abt the ICAN program, the ATS is how many yrs and how can I start the program......pls kindly reply

Check through the career section... A lot info about your request!
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by jimmyadex: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
hse good day, hw,s work today.i want hse to shed more light on the policy that says you can apply for an exception and exam at the same time.
does mean that ihave to apply for an exception an wait for another diet before you sit for the exam?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Reuben2012(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2013
@ tohirah, pls i need to ask u the info abt this ats stuff i sch in ibpoly pls if u are on 2go u can add me with etomize25 and on facebook u can add me with lekan gbadamosi. thanks looking forward for ur response.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Dsubtle(m): 5:45am On May 01, 2013
Good Morning peeps,pls wen is Ican/Ats march 2013 diet result coming out.did anyone get a text from Ican to send their passport?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 12:37am On May 02, 2013
D subtle: Good Morning peeps,pls wen is Ican/Ats march 2013 diet result coming out.did anyone get a text from Ican to send their passport?
ats march 2013 result is out. It was released last week
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 7:36am On May 02, 2013
Reuben2012: @ tohirah, pls i need to ask u the info abt this ats stuff i sch in ibpoly pls if u are on 2go u can add me with etomize25 and on facebook u can add me with lekan gbadamosi. thanks looking forward for ur response.
I'm just seeing ur post oo. Am on 2go but I hardly go online. Fb would be better if d info u need isn't too late.I've sent u a request
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 7:46am On May 02, 2013
tohirah: I'm just seeing ur post oo. Am on 2go but I hardly go online. Fb would be better if d info u need isn't too late.I've sent u a request
I dunno if you are d one I sent the request to ooo. I typed in lekan gbadamosi and itbrough one person so I added d person but I later figured yours is gbadamosi lekan and that is givin me lots of pple. Maybe u could tell me what u used as profile pic
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Dsubtle(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2013
tohirah: ats march 2013 result is out. It was released last week
thx jst checked my result now I made it
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Reuben2012(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2013
tohirah: I dunno if you are d one I sent the request to ooo. I typed in lekan gbadamosi and itbrough one person so I added d person but I later figured yours is gbadamosi lekan and that is givin me lots of pple. Maybe u could tell me what u used as profile pic
thanks for ur response, my own fb name is lekan gbadamosi and i am the first person on the list and on my profile pix i put on a long sleeve white shirt with ash trousser which is d the dreess code for ibpoly acct student.looking forward for ur request. otherwise u can send ur fb name am going to add u.thanks..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 3:23pm On May 03, 2013
D subtle:
thx jst checked my result now I made it
u are welcome.... What level did u write
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2013
Reuben2012: thanks for ur response, my own fb name is lekan gbadamosi and i am the first person on the list and on my profile pix i put on a long sleeve white shirt with ash trousser which is d the dreess code for ibpoly acct student.looking forward for ur request. otherwise u can send ur fb name am going to add u.thanks..
I just sent u a request on fb
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Reuben2012(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2013
tohirah: I just sent u a request on fb
ok, thanks.i will connect with u
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Dsubtle(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2013
tohirah: u are welcome.... What level did u write
ATS III
can I register for BCRM this May without AAT induction?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.