Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps (20547 Views)

Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa / EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Rhino5dm: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Bode George was released from prison after stealing 100 billion naira and spending just a year+ in his palatable air conditioned cell(mansion), he decided to make a thanks giving at his church. This is not even the issue. . .

Now, guess who was in attendance, two serving ministers, fomer president and the first lady( wife of president jonathan).

OBJ squandered about 16 billion dollars on power in his eight years of presidency and couldn't even provide single additional megawatts to our national grid. This is not even the issue. . .

Now, guess what happened to him? Nada!!!

We were told that IBB and Raymond Dopkesi masterminded the twin bombings in abuja that took the lives of some 22 innocent nigerians. This is not the even the issue. . .

Now, guess what happened to them? Raymond Dokpesi was made director of jonathan's media team and IBB is being consulted regularly by Jonathan, as a political mentor.

For your info, Fa-crook has just been released unconditionally from the police cell. .One thing will surely lead to another, the direction of the game is fast changing, but intelligent folks like me are known for their deepsights. cool There will be flood of "Ghana Must GO" bags to initiate the impeachment process of the speaker of the house in couple of days. Compromised media houses like THISDAY & co will be used again and again.

-Beacuse:
1-OBJ want to put a south westerner as speaker of the house, to help put back PDP in O'O states.

2-Speaker of the house is in deep romance with ACN/Tinubu, which is a big threat to GEJ's 2015 presidential ambitions.

The speaker of the house is very much aware of this plot. Why do you think he quickly cut off Fa-crook? The game changers in this would-be impeachment saga shall be ACN and CPC house members.

Lemme say here that. . .and NO am not 50 years, am in my early 30's cool

Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

My senses has never beheld a developmental plague like you. I bet u r above 50yrs, cos no rights deprived youth in dis country wil sound like u.
So all u can make out from dis N1.5T scam in d house of rep. is OBJ n GEJ's plot to shake up d place?
For ur info, to weed an infested farm u must start from a portion.
Why must we make up kindergaten and jaundiced theories from every positive state move in dis part of d world?
Nwoke m, Ur life is not more important than dat 100's of syrians dying daily to hav a country of dia dream.
Ur ability to read and write should hav kept u away from dis kinda pool office and kparaga spot theories.
My biggest disappointment so far is dat d Boko Haram cowards hasnt deemed dis kinda corruption shrines fit to decimate.
8-)

1 Like

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by MurderX: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ngwakwe: Fresh N1.5bn fraud rocks House of Reps

•EFCC quizzes NASS officials

By:
ADE ALADE
Date:
Sat, 06/16/2012 - 20:31

A member of the House who pleaded anonymity however said, “I believe there is more to this sudden focus on the House by agents of the executive. It is beyond a coincidence that one scandal keeps breaking after another as if the House is the only organ of government where these things happen. We believe they are deliberate and targeted.”

Bloody foolish MP.

www.sunnewsonline.com/national/article/fresh-n15bn-fraud-rocks-house-reps

The solution to Nigeria problem is when Politicians start exposing themselves.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by ibrash600: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
am tired of readin dis crap..millitary needs 2 interfer
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
omonija2000: .Military (IBB) instituted corruption into the country. What gives you the impression that the kaki guys will do better known fully that this is Nigeria syndrome that only God fearing Nigerian can cure. Have you forgotten that you cannot question the military for whatever action they take.

And how have the so called democrats proven to be better than the miltary politically ? The democrats have only showed us that the power of a pen is greater than that of a gun when it comes to stealing.All the khaki boys need to do for us is to kick some A-S-S atleast from the people that brought Nigeria to her knees.I'm sure you wont want me to mention names.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by kinguwem: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I think it's time the military brought some sanity to this shithole of a country.
The worst civilian rule is better than military rule. Please, think of other options.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
kinguwem: The worst civilian rule is better than military rule. Please, think of other options.

Keep living in denial. . . .You think it was democrats that built europe and china abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by member479760: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
and nothing will happen to those tiv as per the law, the only solution to them is in the hands of aircraft maintenance guys to do the right thing.

Please, check the list of the passengers, make sure most of them are there, add water to the fuel, loose the timing, scrap the sensor wire that link to fuel injection, time code the operation to fly for just 30 mins that will be fine to bring them to book.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by vanstanzy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
HOUSE OF REP. UNA NO DEY TIRE?
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
12 inches!:

Sometimes I look at how difficult things are for young graduates today... Then I see primary and nursery school children and I wonder what will be left for them as inheritance when all these pple av shared all their inheritance to buy properties in dubai. Nigeria is a f.u.cking mess.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by vanstanzy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
ibrash600: am tired of readin dis crap..millitary needs 2 interfer
shocked

GUY, MILITARY RULE IS SLAVERY IN DISGUISE. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT U WISH FOR.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by sojejeje: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
erniok: Naija; one week, one story. The annoying thing is that the stories are all negatives, portraying us as a nation of thieves.

Yet at the birth of a new story, the old story is forgotten. See BH started as quarterly, later monthly, then weekly until it became daily. The House of rep saga now has overshadowed the plane crash, yet another story will come up tomorrow. Make God save us from this carbalocracy. Sorry i mean anarchical cabalocracy.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
vanstanzy:

GUY, MILITARY RULE IS SLAVERY IN DISGUISE. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT U WISH FOR.

I don't want Military rule but what we are going true now is OPEN SLAVERY.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by ballabriggs: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Bode George was released from prison after stealing 100 billion naira and spending just a year+ in his palatable air conditioned cell(mansion), he decided to make a thanks giving at his church. This is not even the issue. . .

Now, guess who was in attendance, two serving ministers, fomer president and the first lady( wife of president jonathan).

OBJ squandered about 16 billion dollars on power in his eight years of presidency and couldn't even provide single additional megawatts to our national grid. This is not even the issue. . .

We were told that IBB and Raymond Dopkesi masterminded the twin bombings in abuja that took the lives of some 22 innocent nigerians. This is not the even the issue. . .

Now, guess what happened to them? Raymond Dokpesi was made director of jonathan's media team and IBB is being consulted regularly by Jonathan, as a political mentor.

For your info, Fa-crook has just been released unconditionally from the police cell. .One thing will surely lead to another, the direction of the game is fast changing, but intelligent folks like me are known for their deepsights. cool There will be flood of "Ghana Must GO" bags to initiate the impeachment process of the speaker of the house in couple of days. Compromised media houses like THISDAY & co will be used again and again.

-Beacuse:
1-OBJ want to put a south westerner as speaker of the house, to help put back PDP in O'O states.

2-Speaker of the house is in deep romance with ACN/Tinubu, which is a big threat to GEJ's 2015 presidential ambitions.

The speaker of the house is very much aware of this plot. Why do you think he quickly cut off Fa-crook? The game changers in this would-be impeachment saga shall be ACN and CPC house members.

OH!!! You are Nairaland's man of the month for this post. When you see Omokri all over this forum desperately trying to push anti-Tambuwal sentiments, one must be a fool not to know where this is coming from. It is the struggle for 2015.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
big shame!!! Well in other
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by bakila: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2012
ladylucky: ;DGeJ said something will happen in June...I like this Fresh air .

Is he incharge of the June ending affair?
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by bakila: 12:34am On Jun 17, 2012
nakedall: and nothing will happen to those tiv as per the law, the only solution to them is in the hands of aircraft maintenance guys to do the right thing.

Please, check the list of the passengers, make sure most of them are there, add water to the fuel, loose the timing, scrap the sensor wire that link to fuel injection, time code the operation to fly for just 30 mins that will be fine to bring them to book.

I hope you will be wearing a shirt with "Iam nakedall of Nairaland" anytime you are boarding a plane so that you protegee' will not kill his mentor.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2012
bakila:

I hope you will be wearing a shirt with "Iam nakedall of Nairaland" anytime you are boarding a plane so that you protegee' will not kill his mentor.
We are in sad times but i just gotta lol at this.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by ziccoit: 5:19am On Jun 17, 2012
Why is it that money just disappear anyhow as if nobody is in charge of those monies?
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 17, 2012
Una no dey sleep ?
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Taovic86(m): 5:48am On Jun 17, 2012
Authority stealing pass arm robbery. International thieves.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by oiseworld: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yet beaf will tell us jonathan himself is a saint and corruption-free.The whole system is crap. angry

stop being an id.iot. And leave GEJ out of this. Every dog has its day. When his time comes, w'll talk.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by santakris(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2012
PDP govt! Thiefs in d govt house. I believe we can change things in 2015.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by oiseworld: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2012
reindeer: I say again
GEJ's government seems to be the most corrupt ever!
He is beginnning to make us yearn for Abacha. . . .that's how bad this man is!

ODE !!!
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by sammisra: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2012
Ah ah! Na wa o god answer nigerians prayers. Lets wait and see hou they distorayed thierselves with their own weapon
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Emmymi(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2012
How i wish that members of NASS can be replaced with the dana air crash victims. They are not worth living.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by otunba9ja: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

-Beacuse:

YOU HAVE SPOKEN.............this is indeed the newly manufactured 2015 calculator produced in Ota

[b][/b]
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by olaridwan(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2012
lipsrsealed NIGERIAN WITH CURRUPTION.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2012
:-Xpolitics abi na politrickslipsrsealed . I was nt dia ☺....
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Abbeycity88(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2012
Govt of d people by d people and 4 d people
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Abbeycity88(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2012
~we knw where d shoes dey pain us but we no fit do anytin today bt one day d table wil turn~ GOD help us in dis country of ours!
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by Godan: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2012
god'll continue enterin into them to expose themselves.
Re: Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps by olajide8(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2012
What a country! I have criticized, I have pointed out and I have said, It doesn't take much to put things right, but in this situation, where these people put the cart before the horse, I laugh at my few nigerian's, knowing I am laughing at myself in the process. From the Presidency (executive) to the Legislative (NASS)and the Judiciary, they are stealing Nigeria dry, and their is no visible fight against corruption which way Nigeria, which way to go>>>. Without making to much emphasis, we have become a bazare going! going! going! gone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra: Ekwueme Disowns Obiano, Endorses Obaze / Governor Ihedioha’s 100 Days In Office: Achieving Greatness For Imo State / John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.