Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (12112 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by GboyegaD(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
It depends on the situation and what your plans are while proposing. I cannot say I would or would not do it but sincerely for me, I do not intend kneeling down because I think it is general and so I would want to do it in a more unique way.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by cindyrella(f): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2012
Pakavy: mawt!!!

Huh??
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by cindyrella(f): 5:35am On Jun 18, 2012
bakila:

Is that after seven weeks or seven years some toilets are very neat and romantic you know.

Yeah i know, different strokes for different folks!
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2012
stpat1: Exactly what is happening to me now. she says I have to do the proposal with a ring which is something that is not my culture. These Igbo chicks sef tire me. they are just too stressful. I wonder why I keep falling in love with them.
I tot am d only one, I just keep falling in love with them
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Mblem(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2012
Lolz.......i think d manner n method of proposing does'nt realy matter as how u will keep to d promise

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by eamonskin: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]y must a guy kneel down.cnt he jt find anoda means
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2012
Its not necessary but it is compulsory grin
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by shizzle11(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: Its not necessary but it is compulsory grin

Ambiguity at its best! Sweetie, pls enlighten me
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2012
shizzle11:

Ambiguity at its best! Sweetie, pls enlighten me
Really, you've got me in mind!

I wonder what made you fall for a seven-worded sentence rather than Sexkillz Encyclopaedia
angry
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by laykhorn(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Hell No.?!! I don't think i'll do that. Kneeling 4 ur gal aint an herculean task bt, Hw d hell will I do things people do cos they found it romantic in a movie. I'll prefer doin it by holdin my pocket nd pretendin its some bruise on my skin
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2012
Any man who says he cannot kneel down to propose to a woman is insanely prideful. And frankly, if you've a problem doing something so honourable and innocent, then you shouldn't be getting married. Kneeling down to propose to a woman does not make you less of a man. In fact, it's quite the opposite! Why should we make a mountain out of a molehill? Lay down your pride!
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by MacLovington(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2012
Yield: Any man who says he cannot kneel down to propose to a woman is insanely prideful. And frankly, if you've a problem doing something so honourable and innocent, then you shouldn't be getting married. Kneeling down to propose to a woman does not make you less of a man. In fact, it's quite the opposite! Why should we make a mountain out of a molehill? Lay down your pride!

Are you African at all?
If you're, I don't think your grandpa proposed to your grandma kneeling down. I can bet my last £ on it that they had/have a more stable home than all these fake ones people are into today.

Must you copy every western thing? When I proposed to white women (I never married any of the two), I didn't even dream of kneeling down. What nonesense.
Ok it's a personal choice but completely irrelevant.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by richy5(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2012
morning house
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Aigirl(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2012
U guys shld knw dat nt al 9ja grls r desperate..gush,9ja men r so mean,crude,yet dey wnt a lady 2b romantic..whn dey'r nt.if ure datn an ugly bitch,a depndent& desperate old mama,u cn play wit her..u cnt kneel 2propose,i jst hate sme guys 4tryn 2b too men&end up bein mean.mak ur wman hapy&ure a hapy man or do it otherwise.hw oftn diu propose,u cnt jst do it 4once..poster u suck.!
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Aigirl(f): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2012
MacLovington: .

Are you African at all?
If you're, I don't think your grandpa proposed to your grandma kneeling down. I can bet my last £ on it that they had/have a more stable home than all these fake ones people are into today.
. Also d grandpa didnt demand b.j,dogie&ds nonsense of her. If u startd copying,even kisn,u must do it 2d end. Dnt jst copy 2please urself,also copy 4her.
Must you copy every western thing? When I proposed to white women (I never married any of the two), I didn't even dream of kneeling down. What nonesense.. Hpe u dnt kis,b.j or do styles..selfish 9ja bois.
Ok it's a personal choice but completely irrelevant.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by ifihearam: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2012
I just dey pity these babes that wants a man to kneel and propose. Tufiakwa. Me kneel for who na.
So if a guy doesn't kneel you won't accept abi? Try it and see na
Romantic ko mills and boon ni

Mtchewwww
Keep waiting for me to kneel and propose na
U are nt even happy u want to be married
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by MacLovington(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2012
My Dear Airgirl,

You must really underestimate all those our grandpa/gramdma when it comes to BEDMATICS.

Even the Romans were already into Bj and all what not. They even named it felatio!

I don't think grandpa/grandma ever sat you down and told you how they did "it".
I know we don't like to imagine our grandparents doing such BUT they were one bad guy in their time. They know everything under the sun. Years back, the kind of stuff I used to overhear some 80, 90 years old men talk about drinking palmwine (during holiday visit to village), you will be shocked.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Gamesmart: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: ]Lmao @ ring in fufu. . . grin

Well, the place or position you choose when proposing to your numero uno, is subjective to individuality. What i deem romantic and necessary may not be the same to you. It also depends on how romantic you are as an individual.
Personally, proposing to her is a very special thing, and I'll want to make it as romantic and memorable as possible for her. She's not just any lady to me, this is someone i [size=14pt]want[/size] to spend the rest of my life with, so nothing i do for her is too much. If going down on my knees proposing to her would bring a smile to her face, then so be it. The smile on her face will bring a smile to my own face, and to me, nothing else matters. Let my fccking knees be scraped for the sake of my love for her, i don't care. kiss

Want to or Have to? tongue

Do you think these same group of people that are rude to you (Click link) deserve that much love and respect?
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by remmyton(f): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Scash: Proposing and all its paparazzi myt not be necessary... But u should know the type of girl u're dealing with.
If she turns out to be the type of person that is thrilled with such formality, do it. Its no big deal.
Its not taken as weakness on ur part.
Its just being sweet... And romantic.
Girls loves romance... And if u really love d girl, therez no crime in indulging her. And urself

Agreed, no crime at all, just a memory to keep her smiling for a very long time, n girls can be weakened by such simple act, n believe me, she will never forget it
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by sirwyte(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2012
The bible says dt "He hu finds a wife, finds a gud thn". 4 me, as long as we luv each othr n feel compartibl, i wldnt mind crawlin 2 propose 2 hr. Shikinah.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao @ ring in fufu. . . grin

Well, the place or position you choose when proposing to your numero uno, is subjective to individuality. What i deem romantic and necessary may not be the same to you. It also depends on how romantic you are as an individual.
Personally, proposing to her is a very special thing, and I'll want to make it as romantic and memorable as possible for her. She's not just any lady to me, this is someone i want to spend the rest of my life with, so nothing i do for her is too much. If going down on my knees proposing to her would bring a smile to her face, then so be it. The smile on her face will bring a smile to my own face, and to me, nothing else matters. Let my fccking knees be scraped for the sake of my love for her, i don't care. kiss
Aww!
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Wislet(f): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2012
Gidsmon: I tot am d only one, I just keep falling in love with them
hehehehe
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao @ ring in fufu. . . grin

Personally, proposing to her is a very special thing, and I'll want to make it as romantic and memorable as possible for her. She's not just any lady to me, this is someone i want to spend the rest of my life with, so nothing i do for her is too much. If going down on my knees proposing to her would bring a smile to her face, then so be it. The smile on her face will bring a smile to my own face, and to me, nothing else matters. Let my fccking knees be scraped for the sake of my love for her, i don't care. kiss

my dear God blees you for your wonderful and right reasoning
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Blackteeth: Our ladies are very desperate to get married and I wonder who the hell of a lady that will reject a ring cos the guy didn't kneel down to propose. Guys worry themselves looking for the best romantic spots to propose when he can still give her the damn ring in the toilet and she will still scream YES with full happiness. Some copycat guys would like to stress themselves by putting the ring in her ice cream to suprise her. Why not put the damn ring in her fufu and see she would still scream YES with happiness. Besides I cant imagine myself after sustaining a knee injury while hussling for her, I still have to go down in pains on my injured knee.

you realy speak as on with black teeth, God gave you a white teeth but you choose to paint it black, how i wish you can wash our teeth so that you can reason and speak well.
the foundation you build your relationship goes a long way to tell how your love life and matrimonial home will look like

when you cherish wat you are going for, your will treasure it and guide it like gold and egg.

my fellow ladies pleaase beware of such guys that believe that ladies are despearate for men cos they will never be a good match.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by amaba: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
Copy copy copy. Everything a white man does we copy without giving it a second thot. Very soon we will be expected to be opening car doors for our wives..
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Jopac: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
Proposing b4 marriage is nt compulsory.my fiance is nt d proposing type yet we r already planning 4 our wedding.
In my own opinion it all depends on d guy nd d lady involved. Bt its quite romantic wen a guy kneels down 2 propose 2 a lady after all u av knelt down while making luv 2 her b4. (sex positions).
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by emdidy: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew...dat's trash jor! I bet u dat d gal dosnt even give a damn weda u prostrate, kneel, stand, or sit to propose to her. All she wants is d damn ring on her finger b4 sumone else gets it. tongue
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Naanhetch: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
lwkmd ooo
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
librangyps:

Jisos! I love u...I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ u got 15 likes already ... cheesy

sarutobi:

Good thing not all guyz are like u.

Sweetlemon:
Aww!

OILOFGLADNESS:

my dear God blees you for your wonderful and right reasoning

Ladies and Gentlemen, these are perfect examples of the pat on the back for good behaviour that I famously said women give real man and real men cherish. grin
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Naanhetch: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
una wey dey talk say una no c any reason 2 kneel down, na una go even kneel pas sef or lie down 4 ground.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by nipeks001(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Some pple,especially some ladies are saying kneeling down signifies the respect.If that is true,then we should not have so many wife beaters or non-commited husbands in our parents generation(it was common in their generation)but that's not the case.It's like pple are getting it wrong,kneeling down is just ONE OF THE WAYS OF PROPOSING,it is not actually mandatory to kneel down,proposal can be done in many other different ways and position depending on the guy proposing,it's just that kneeling down is pple's favourite but should not be considered mandatory.
And for Girls using kneeling down as the basis for knowing good guyz,they will only do this bcoz they want you now and not do any of sort after marriage,respect the ones that show their true colour and attitude.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by daregold: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
234GT: move on to the next girl%)

You are falling in love with a serpent and u dont know. Go for thorough Deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.