Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Fiance Is A Virgin - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A Virgin (21624 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by jmoore(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
daviesmania: wat if de guy no com sabi 4uck, u go dey disapointed abi. Wrong thoughts sha.

PStylish:

1. Virgin male vs Virgin female --------------------- Excellent

2. Experienced male vs Virgin female ---------------- Very good

3. Experienced male vs Experienced female ----------- Good

4. Virgin male vs Experienced female ---------------- Poor/Bad/Weak/Horrible

Sex is not rocket science, it is an instinct. Who taught you how to suck your moms bre@st when you were just a baby? the "experienced" you used above is flawed because the sex is an instinct!!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sunnystooth: ... Two of una just funny die...
grin cheesy

austushi1: Derailing u say! Na me and u start am from blowing u muah na! So we are partners! Meanwhile which Angel u wan call? D 1 wey u give me?

U see u! U don look ikebe forget angel na person u b give babalawo theory SMH!!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Id: Lol! Wereyyy ni e o! O serious rara! Leave me jare! If u wan mail am, mail am
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
austushi1: @Id: Lol! Wereyyy ni e o! O serious rara! Leave me jare! If u wan mail am, mail am

grin grin kiss
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Adeemman: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2012

Confirm.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Donlokobanty(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Night lesson dey ok na! Na him d student get information syndrome. grin
chai i don laff nak head 4 wall...... Virgin guy hmmmmmm #thinking....
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Don lokobanty: chai i don laff nak head 4 wall...... Virgin guy hmmmmmm #thinking....
I get plaster o! Hope u no wound o! cheesy
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowu n Austush, thanks for making d thread funny.
As for the rest of u guys, answering u wuld mean repeating myself. Just go to my previous comments for answers. I'm out!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by frankwoodex: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
thank God for him cus is God's grace not him... He can be like some men who have commited adultry but they cant be like him... Never u try to commit sin cus he alone will make ur wedding holy... U are afraid cus u think u do not deserve just be faithful to him and never sin again.. If u wrong such person, ur evil will come back to u... Be warned
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by carsey45(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
omg?
!!! while do sum ppl imagine vain thing,
nw 4 ur mind virginity sucks 4 u wen u hopelessly,foolishly,and madfully lust urs,and neva respect ppl dat keep derz
God will judge
If u ar a dog or a slut plz dat does not giv u a yastic 2 insult anybody.
4 God sake respect ppl dat keep dem selves
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I like u 2! U go marry me? cheesy
AngelEbi: Idowu n Austush, thanks for making d thread funny.
As for the rest of u guys, answering u wuld mean repeating myself. Just go to my previous comments for answers. I'm out!

U Welcome my angel! Oya answer d answer na I b evangelist and a virgin 2 ya no!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U Welcome my angel! Oya answer d answer na I b evangelist and a virgin 2 ya no!
for naija, woman marry woman na 14yrs for inside sanko, unless u dey lie for ur profile *wink*
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Abeg my people, make we dey try to read d original post before we drop comment or better still if we no get wetin to talk, make we just shut up. Dem no dey give award for person wey talk pass. D kind comment wey i dey see for here dey marvel me.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by millinmax2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Royal-VII:

lol interesting thought food...

Dis one na ur own food ?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by madridsta007(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2012
AngelEbi: I saw a recent thread asking ladies if they would like to marry a virgin and I was shocked at d replies.
I am engaged to a virgin n I don't regret it one bit.

Since I joined NL, I have read stories of sexcapades (real and imagined) and I have come to realise that sex has been idolised by Nigerians. Even some pastors fall prey to this menace.

When my fiance told me he was a virgin, I was surprised but not really shocked cos I came to understand why his friends call him 'POPE'.
Many people would think he is some sort of geek or weirdo that's why he remained a virgin but that's so not true. He is what you would call tall, dark and handsome and let me not forget the fact that he is rich so if he doesn't go to the ladies, they would come to him.

He chose to remain a virgin cos he gave his life to Christ as a teenager and has walked with God ever since, keeping the rules and tennets especially that for sexual immorality.

Life with a virgin is so much fun as I am at liberty to compare since I am not a virgin and I am so looking forward to my wedding nite.
For the ladies that swear they cant date a virgin cos he is not a real man, well, my man is a virgin and I am loving him more by the day. I ave decided that I am not going to be the reason why he would fall by his decision and I pray God to help me.

For the virgin guys, thumbs up. I personally think you guys are cute ... this is my two cents.

@OP... I've been reading through and chuckling at some comments; Some other comments have been the calm, peaceful ones; and some others have been much more closer to insults and some others outright disbelieve. I am in the same boat as your fiancé. Quite similar, chose to remain a virgin as a decision I took some years ago, when I was quite small. Went to a youth program and listened to a lady whose testimony and ministry was to speak against the spiritual implication of fornication and adultery. What she said made me make up my mind very quickly. It's been a struggle sometimes, but once you start, you'll get used to it. I've been abused by my friends, insulted by ladies and laughed at many times, as if sex was some form of food that if not literally eaten, I would die. I lost a friend who would have probably become my fiancée and wife, because I refused to do anything promiscuous with her. She later came back, but by then it was late. It's been interesting really. I'm in my mid twenties, loving my ministry, my family, my career and my personal projects- sex isnt included. A thief sees everyone as a thief. A corrupt politician, sees every politician as corrupt. Someone who fornicates, sees everyone as having fornicated, unless you are close to the person. So to the people saying that virgins do not exist,that is very untrue.

A very brief advise to the OP... Ensure that you do not tempt the guy, or make him fall. Wait till your wedding night. If you do anything to him after he has stayed this long, believe me, it will be hard for him to forgive himself. And possibly forgive you. Even when God has forgiven him, he will think he has not been forgiven. The sin of guilt is worse than sin itself.

Wish you all the best really. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Tinyemeka(m): 4:17am On Jun 19, 2012
deshclones: @ op

I know one guy by the name pope..dude is exactly the way you described him but was an average guy mmoneywise back then in school (except he don make moni after graduation)he no like woman..but dude na serial wankster..as in he dey mastubate a lot..op is ur guy a graduate of FUTO?? Did he stay at HOStel B??is he an electrical engineer?? If he is d one..then he aint no virgin..he has a bad sex organ..damaged from years of mastubation..my two cents

Guy chill na. Which one be serial wankster? Strange that you had been with him all these while that he'd been serially wanking to the extent that you even know the condition of his manhood.

austushi1:
Some argue dat u can identify by d thread thru d hole in the Joystick!
Thread through the urethra!! As in seriously!

To all the virgin haters, all I can say is: you've eaten your cake already. So why harassing people who wish to save theirs for a later date?

@ OP, enjoy your guy (that's after marriage O! LOL). I see nothing wrong in a guy retaining his virginity till marriage. Even a non-minister at that. It's the stronger who shows restraint.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2012
AngelEbi: I saw a recent thread asking ladies if they would like to marry a virgin and I was shocked at d replies.
I am engaged to a virgin n I don't regret it one bit.

Since I joined NL, I have read stories of sexcapades (real and imagined) and I have come to realise that sex has been idolised by Nigerians. Even some pastors fall prey to this menace.

When my fiance told me he was a virgin, I was surprised but not really shocked cos I came to understand why his friends call him 'POPE'.
Many people would think he is some sort of geek or weirdo that's why he remained a virgin but that's so not true. He is what you would call tall, dark and handsome and let me not forget the fact that he is rich so if he doesn't go to the ladies, they would come to him.

He chose to remain a virgin cos he gave his life to Christ as a teenager and has walked with God ever since, keeping the rules and tennets especially that for sexual immorality.
that is what life should be. The devil has really eaten deep into our society that we see fornication and adultery as a normal and regular thing we should do before marriage.
Life with a virgin is so much fun as I am at liberty to compare since I am not a virgin and I am so looking forward to my wedding nite.
For the ladies that swear they cant date a virgin cos he is not a real man, well, my man is a virgin and I am loving him more by the day. I ave decided that I am not going to be the reason why he would fall by his decision and I pray God to help me.

For the virgin guys, thumbs up. I personally think you guys are cute ... this is my two cents.

it is normal not to fornicate before marriage cos unless God is in that marriage you will be struggling comparing that your spouse with what you have tasted before, you become depressed when he or she is not as active as the one you met before. you might even commit adultery to satisfy that urge you feel for a good sex.
i will advice you stick to your man and love him whatever the case. God will help you. sleeping with your girl before marriage is not God's purpose for us and He is not happy if you do.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2012
safarigirl: Nothing wrong with being a virgin, just better to keep it to one's self, especially if you're female, you never know who's listening or who could r.ape you or get you r.aped, don't even tell other gurls cos chics can be mean, calculating and jealous.

lol damn....i mean that's not funny but it's extreme! grin grin
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2012
PStylish: hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I think this is how intended couples should pair on their wedding night or at their first sex before marriage in order of general acceptance and their respective grades:

1. Virgin male vs Virgin female --------------------- Excellent

2. Experienced male vs Virgin female ---------------- Very good

3. Experienced male vs Experienced female ----------- Good

4. Virgin male vs Experienced female ---------------- Poor/Bad/Weak/Horrible

lol i agree!! grin
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by daregold: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2012
Hum,
Glade to tell you that the man speaking is also a virgin.
It grieves the Almighty God that this generation is already sold out to the devil. When The Almighty God warns against any form of sexual immorality, fornication and adultery, and men are proud of engaging in this things.

1 Corinthians{6:9} Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not
inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither
fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor
abusers of themselves with mankind, {6:10} Nor thieves,
nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners,
shall inherit the kingdom of God.

He that Hath hears Let him hear what the Spirit of God Is saying.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Carlmax(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2012
I know he might be a V -as in e never bleep woman- but its impossible that in his 30 yrs on earth e never ejaculate @ least 10 times d guy dey self-service big time, forget dat "sin" talk.. @ Zubi AKA Zubantus, ur virginity na simply lack of opportunity.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by madridsta007(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2012
Carlmax: I know he might be a V -as in e never bleep woman- but its impossible that in his 30 yrs on earth e never ejaculate @ least 10 times d guy dey self-service big time, forget dat "sin" talk.. @ Zubi AKA Zubantus, ur virginity na simply lack of opportunity.

Its a pity that people still think, if a guy is a virgin, hence he MUST be into masturbation. Or he MUST be into some other form of sexual sin or the other. That is laughable frankly. You've not heard of God's Grace, it is stronger than a mere verbal expression. To think also that guys that make up their mind to abstain from fornication till marriage is due to 'lack of opportunity' is to convince yourself that they live in Pluto or Mars, where sex and sexual images isn't as rife as on earth. As you perhaps took a decision not to smoke, or not to kill, that is the same decision some of us took, not to fornicate.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by blackky100(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2012
Hmmm. Happy for you.

But please check this guy well. My colleague too meant one who was even a pastor and she was very happy. No sex till marriage and she almost melted. After marriage she discovered the Pastor was impotent and could not perform.

She has since left the marriage after seeking medical help and there was no solution for two years. This is TRUE life story.

Wish you all the best.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Donlokobanty(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I get plaster o! Hope u no wound o! cheesy
wound ke cant stop laffing
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by phunmydahdah(f): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2012
I undastand wat Ȋ̝̊̅§ happening †☺ all of U̶̲̥̅̊. Itd bcod of d generation we r dats y sex Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothin †☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys havin sex outside marriage Ȋ̝̊̅§ bad. Tank God d young lady admitted she Ȋ̝̊̅§ ‎​Ϟϑτ̲̅ a virgin. I dnt av a problem datin a virgin infact i will b glad †☺ dat one ‎​​​A̶̲̥̅♏ a virgin at 22 wat will it take U̶̲̥̅̊ †☺ kip ur self if U̶̲̥̅̊ cant get married
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2012
AngelEbi: Abeg my people, make we dey try to read d original post before we drop comment or better still if we no get wetin to talk, make we just shut up. Dem no dey give award for person wey talk pass. D kind comment wey i dey see for here dey marvel me.

You didn't keep ur virginity even when you knew the benefits.why?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by filjc(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2012
I have five friends who are all young men and all virgins. I am proud to have them as friends. its still very possible to see virgins around these days. Why would a guy lie about being a virgin? its not even an easy lie to be told. Thumbs up to your guy @OP. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2012
madridsta007:

@OP... I've been reading through and chuckling at some comments; Some other comments have been the calm, peaceful ones; and some others have been much more closer to insults and some others outright disbelieve. I am in the same boat as your fiancé. Quite similar, chose to remain a virgin as a decision I took some years ago, when I was quite small. Went to a youth program and listened to a lady whose testimony and ministry was to speak against the spiritual implication of fornication and adultery. What she said made me make up my mind very quickly. It's been a struggle sometimes, but once you start, you'll get used to it. I've been abused by my friends, insulted by ladies and laughed at many times, as if sex was some form of food that if not literally eaten, I would die. I lost a friend who would have probably become my fiancée and wife, because I refused to do anything promiscuous with her. She later came back, but by then it was late. It's been interesting really. I'm in my mid twenties, loving my ministry, my family, my career and my personal projects- sex isnt included. A thief sees everyone as a thief. A corrupt politician, sees every politician as corrupt. Someone who fornicates, sees everyone as having fornicated, unless you are close to the person. So to the people saying that virgins do not exist,that is very untrue.

A very brief advise to the OP... Ensure that you do not tempt the guy, or make him fall. Wait till your wedding night. If you do anything to him after he has stayed this long, believe me, it will be hard for him to forgive himself. And possibly forgive you. Even when God has forgiven him, he will think he has not been forgiven. The sin of guilt is worse than sin itself.

Wish you all the best really. God bless you!
thanks dear. I wish most people were as sensible as you are. I promise not to be d one to make him fall. A few months wont kill me, moreova, i had already decided to stay off sex before i he proposed.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2012
ferdiii:

You didn't keep ur virginity even when you knew the benefits.why?
i ws very naive n gullible. I am nt proud of what i did. Moreova, i can count d number of tyms i've had sex on d fingers of one hand.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by funkymedina: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2012
So apart from teenage wet dream which is beyond his control ur guy has never masterbated in his life? Did he look u in d eye and say that or r u just concluding? If he is wanking then it's easy to avoid intercourse , d only downside is that sex with u will not be as enjoyable. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. / Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.