Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Fiance Is A Virgin - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A Virgin (21623 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Vergil: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
THREAD CLOSED
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by liteleto: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Angel Ebi, dont be so naive. ur fiance will want u to know only the things he wants u to know.
this can b a terrible tool in the hands of the wrong person.
i wish you well!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
liteleto: Angel Ebi, dont be so naive. ur fiance will want u to know only the things he wants u to know.
this can b a terrible tool in the hands of the wrong person.
i wish you well!
thank u for ur advice.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Yornandrew: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
We must abstain from every appearance of evil and present ourselves unto christ as a chaste virgin. Our bodies is the temple of the Holy Ghost
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by kingroyce: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
AngelEbi: I saw a recent thread asking ladies if they would like to marry a virgin and I was shocked at d replies.
I am engaged to a virgin n I don't regret it one bit.

Since I joined NL, I have read stories of sexcapades (real and imagined) and I have come to realise that sex has been idolised by Nigerians. Even some pastors fall prey to this menace.

When my fiance told me he was a virgin, I was surprised but not really shocked cos I came to understand why his friends call him 'POPE'.
Many people would think he is some sort of geek or weirdo that's why he remained a virgin but that's so not true. He is what you would call tall, dark and handsome and let me not forget the fact that he is rich so if he doesn't go to the ladies, they would come to him.

He chose to remain a virgin cos he gave his life to Christ as a teenager and has walked with God ever since, keeping the rules and tennets especially that for sexual immorality.

Life with a virgin is so much fun as I am at liberty to compare since I am not a virgin and I am so looking forward to my wedding nite.
For the ladies that swear they cant date a virgin cos he is not a real man, well, my man is a virgin and I am loving him more by the day. I ave decided that I am not going to be the reason why he would fall by his decision and I pray God to help me.

For the virgin guys, thumbs up. I personally think you guys are cute ... this is my two cents.

make sure u no lose d guy cos dem type rare well well.na dem sabi d koko love ingredients 4 relationship cos of d honesty de get
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by arki(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2012
one can only claim 2 be a virgin if he/she has nt bleep d opposite sex. Self servicing does nt mean one is nt a virgin,though i am nt justifying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.