Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! (1071 Views)

Virginity A Two Way Thing / 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Deedee49(f): 6:09am On Jun 18, 2012
I am so baffled at how people dis days talk about virgins and virginity, like its some kind of plague (disease)! Most Nairalanders talk about virgins, like de are d least of God's creation,in dis hierarchical order: (Man, Woman, Animals, Trees, and Virgins)! Pity! Anyway, i advice any virgin out there on nairaland, not to second guess urselves! Virginity is a virtue!!! To da guys BACK OFF!!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Cuddlemii: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2012
Deedee49: I am so baffled at how people dis days talk about virgins and virginity, like its some kind of plague (disease)! Most Nairalanders talk about virgins, like de are d least of God's creation,in dis hierarchical order: (Man, Woman, Animals, Trees, and Virgins)! Pity! Anyway, i advice any virgin out there on nairaland, not to second guess urselves! Virginity is a virtue!!! To da guys BACK OFF!!!

I don't think anyone talks down on virgins. The issue most peeps have with virginity tales on nairaland is the need to keep some information dearest to your heart. If you are a virgin or not, that is your personal business and achievement. I don't think we need to dwell so much on what we cant verify as being truthful or not. I don't care and don't need to know if a member's hymen is intact or not. The re-occurring Bomb blast is far more important to me than virginity.
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by xynerise: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2012
Smh
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Should i talk?
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Deedee49(f): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I don't think anyone talks down on virgins. The issue most peeps have with virginity tales on nairaland is the need to keep some information dearest to your heart. If you are a virgin or not, that is your personal business and achievement. I don't think we need to dwell so much on what we cant verify as being truthful or not. I don't care and don't need to know if a member's hymen is intact or not. The re-occurring Bomb blast is far more important to me than virginity.

Well said! Dat is why i wrote dis in da romance section and not d bomblast section! Go worry about ur important issues in the sections dat discuss dem! Thanks for ur contribution all d same!

1 Like

Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Deedee49(f): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Should i talk?

Feel free to talk if u have something to say!
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by shizzle11(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2012
Deedee49: I am so baffled at how people dis days talk about virgins and virginity, like its some kind of plague (disease)! Most Nairalanders talk about virgins, like de are d least of God's creation,in dis hierarchical order: (Man, Woman, Animals, Trees, and Virgins)! Pity! Anyway, i advice any virgin out there on nairaland, not to second guess urselves! Virginity is a virtue!!! To da guys BACK OFF!!!

Thers nothing wrong with being a virgin bt u dn't have to blow ur trumpet if u're one. But does being a virgin guarantee marital bliss?. I can give you a thumb up for being a virgin ie if you're in your early 20's at most but if you're 25 above and claim(still) a virgin, there's a problem with that.

Op are you one and hw old are you if you don't mind?
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by xynerise: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Should i talk?
pls dont open that skunk u call mouth. I just finish eating grin
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Virginity is a virtue to those that value it. And a plague to those that do not value it. You will agree with me that we were all born virgins. There are those that are virgins and it's a plague to them, while there are non virgins today who still seem virginity. It all boils down to morals and your level of permissiveness. I can't choose for you what to do, neither can you choose for me. In cases surrounding morals, you simply know what is right, and you do it! A lot of things could factor your decisions, it could be sad experiences of people who lost theirs or your moral inclination as an individual. Even people who were brought up eating the bible for breakfast, lunch and dinner, person wen go spoil go spoil. It's just a matter of making your mind up.
It's wrong to talk down on non virgins or anyone else for that matter, cos you do not know under the conditions they lost theirs or why they have refused to lose theirs. I was in a bus that was robbed few weeks ago and the ladies on that bus were r'aped. Now tell me what you will say to a girl that made up her mind to lose it on the day she got married, and it was forcefully taken from her. Will you talk down on her? Or will you talk down on a married lady cos she's no longer a virgin?

Some just make up their mind to keep it till whenever, so who are you to tell them it's a plague? Or it's a lack of opportunity? Most virgins even get more opportunity than non virgins for crying out loud! The difference her is how able you are to control your self and your body!
In helping you make decisions about virginity, you have to know what sex really means. Do you see it as sacred and a means of procreation, or do you just see it as a means of pleasure? What does the statistics say about sexually transmitted diseases and what is your take on that? Would you want to place yourself at risk just for a few minutes of pleasure? And don't use condoms as an excuse cos they are not as safe as they are made to sound, heck, even the condom manufacturers would tell you abstinence is the best! A lot of heartbreaks have been caused by this sex craze, leading many non virgins to deem sex as "overrated". So what will you do with the information you receive from the experiences of others?

No matter what you do with it, avoid judging. You are a virgin doesn't make you better than a non virgin, and you are a non virgin doesn't mean you are better than a virgin. Some virgins are worse than non virgins, even in morals! A girl or boy may lose his or her virginity today, and vow never to go back to sex till marriage and their conscience helps them keep it. All you need to do is listen to your conscience. If your conscience ministers to you, you need to listen to it. If you keep disobeying your conscience, it will die, and when you have a dead conscience, you are FINISHED, virgin or not. It's just like driving a car at night without head lights, your crash is certain. . .

3 Likes

Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2012
xynerise:
pls dont open that skunk u call mouth. I just finish eating grin
Too late. . .grin
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2012
Kills u get time o!

See wetin u write for early momo!

I bow!
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2012
Blame my fast fingers and this bloody traffic.embarassed
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by slimyem: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2012
smh @ the epistle above..
Smh!
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Blame my fast fingers and this bloody traffic.embarassed
Na wa o! So na on phone u even type am? Kai! I take a second bow!
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2012
cool
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Deedee49(f): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2012
xynerise:
*pukes*

Is dat all u can contribute?
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Deedee49(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Virginity is a virtue to those that value it. And a plague to those that do not value it. You will agree with me that we were all born virgins. There are those that are virgins and it's a plague to them, while there are non virgins today who still seem virginity. It all boils down to morals and your level of permissiveness. I can't choose for you what to do, neither can you choose for me. In cases surrounding morals, you simply know what is right, and you do it! A lot of things could factor your decisions, it could be sad experiences of people who lost theirs or your moral inclination as an individual. Even people who were brought up eating the bible for breakfast, lunch and dinner, person wen go spoil go spoil. It's just a matter of making your mind up.
It's wrong to talk down on non virgins or anyone else for that matter, cos you do not know under the conditions they lost theirs or why they have refused to lose theirs. I was in a bus that was robbed few weeks ago and the ladies on that bus were r'aped. Now tell me what you will say to a girl that made up her mind to lose it on the day she got married, and it was forcefully taken from her. Will you talk down on her? Or will you talk down on a married lady cos she's no longer a virgin?

Some just make up their mind to keep it till whenever, so who are you to tell them it's a plague? Or it's a lack of opportunity? Most virgins even get more opportunity than non virgins for crying out loud! The difference her is how able you are to control your self and your body!
In helping you make decisions about virginity, you have to know what sex really means. Do you see it as sacred and a means of procreation, or do you just see it as a means of pleasure? What does the statistics say about sexually transmitted diseases and what is your take on that? Would you want to place yourself at risk just for a few minutes of pleasure? And don't use condoms as an excuse cos they are not as safe as they are made to sound, heck, even the condom manufacturers would tell you abstinence is the best! A lot of heartbreaks have been caused by this sex craze, leading many non virgins to deem sex as "overrated". So what will you do with the information you receive from the experiences of others?

No matter what you do with it, avoid judging. You are a virgin doesn't make you better than a non virgin, and you are a non virgin doesn't mean you are better than a virgin. Some virgins are worse than non virgins, even in morals! A girl or boy may lose his or her virginity today, and vow never to go back to sex till marriage and their conscience helps them keep it. All you need to do is listen to your conscience. If your conscience ministers to you, you need to listen to it. If you keep disobeying your conscience, it will die, and when you have a dead conscience, you are FINISHED, virgin or not. It's just like driving a car at night without head lights, your crash is certain. . .

Thanks for dat wonderful contribution! Good to hear u speak!
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by xynerise: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Deedee49:

sexkillz is my mouthpiece cool
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Deedee49:

wink
Re: Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! by angeltt(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
who so ever that talks down on a virgin deserves to be labelled as a beast who goes about devowing people off their precios gift. I am and will be the last to talk down on a Virgin lady instead I will commend them for that and even boast their moral. So he is blessed who got a virgin as a wife. Virginity I must say is a priceless gift a man can ask for in a fiance and a meant to be broken atleast on their wedding night. A virgin girl is Virtious in my own perspective if also her character is something to be proud of.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal? / Have U Ever Seen A Guy And Thought DAMN Yummy? ....at The Ladies / Password In Marriage, Married Ones Lets Hear Your Opinion About This Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.