Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. (12404 Views)

Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by honeric01(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2012
Scash:

Yessma... u can like to wash the floor with detol so when is bowing at your feet all the time he won't have infections.

Another problem women have is trying to prove that they know more than their men, husbands don't like their wives trying to do that.

Respecting does not mean licking his boot, respecting is the difference between a slave and a slave master. ( Do not fear him and also do not make him feel inferior) the in-between is what respect means.

You want to know the in-between? try studying the lives of successful women who are known around as HAPPILY MARRIED WOMEN.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by pronysha(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

Men also don't like angry women, please work on these while working on the respect part.
Am not angry Love, am just trying to set the record straight, with valid facts and proof and that’s very important to me.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by donlet(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2012
pronysha: A friend of mine today asked me to share my secret to keep a Nigerian man happy. Well just a d-brief am a 27year old lawyer that is about to get married to an Igbo man. Well am a person that always wants to take control all the time, and that is the problem with most woman, before I went out with My soon to be Husband (it feels sooooo good to say that.) I had 2 failed long relationships and I just could not understand what I was doing wrong. My Mother always told me to be submissive and I always told her I was.
Until one day when I just got frustrated and sat my mum down to explain to me what submission was in a way that I could understand. As a lawyer am obliged to know the bible by heart and I knew what it said about being submissive.
My way of submission (as I thought) was listening to my man and doing part of what he told me to, cooking for him and winning all the fights, driving him crazy in bed and demanding for respect, but boy was I wrong.
My mother said to me, “do you have a boss at work”? And I thought she was just trying to make me look stupid coz she knew I was not the owner of the firm I worked for, but I still gave her an ans, “yes mum…I do”. And she was like, “when he gives you an assignment what do you do?" I was like, “I have to do it of course”. And she asked me again to say, “what if it’s something you don’t like but it has to do with your job?" And I was like, “well his my boss so I just have to do it”. And then she asked “well.. what if his wrong and you know his wrong and you just have to let know that and make him see your point of view, so do you do then?" and I said “I will go to his office, sit him down, explain it to him as calm and as respectful as possible for him to hear me out, and see where am coming from”. And she said “so you are so submissive to your boss haa?….the same way you look at your boss and treat him with respect and grace that's how you treat your man".
And with my new man, in my mind I had to tell my self that to some extent his my boss, and even though he would make me so mad at times,instead of me runing down on him like hell fire, I always sit him down and speak to him in a calm and respectful manner as I would with my boss at work, I’ll cook regardless of how exhausted iam, I make him happy in bed, I listen and do as he tells me and in return he adores me and no matter what I ask he goes out of his way just to make me happy.
So ladies, as much as we want to say we are the bosses of our selves, we can never be, coz God was not a fool to say we will be under a man, you can still take control of your relationship when you show and prove to your man that you are indeed worthy of it.
I hope I did not offend some people with this post.
it is not rocket science! i most men will try to treat you the way you treat them. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by honeric01(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2012
pronysha: Am not angry Love, am just trying to set the record straight, with valid facts and proof and that’s very important to me.

Babygirl, that previous post was unnecessary, unless you are new to this forum, you should know that some people don't deserve a response, just check their username, then check their last 5-10 previous comments to know if they are worth responding to or not. save yourself some valuable time, filter them away so that you can have more time to do productive things.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Scash(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

Another problem women have is trying to prove that they know more than their men, husbands don't like their wives trying to do that.

Respecting does not mean licking his boot, respecting is the difference between a slave and a slave master. ( Do not fear him and also do not make him feel inferior) the in-between is what respect means.

You want to know the in-between? try studying the lives of successful women who are known around as HAPPILY MARRIED WOMEN.
no no, dt my post wasn't discouraging women respecting men. I was reffering to her topic... 'Men worshiping the ground u walk on'
If her formula was goin to be effective... D GUY would av to lick the ground a lot... According to d advertisement so she ought to clean d floor... A lot
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Scash: no no, dt my post wasn't discouraging women respecting men. I was reffering to her topic... 'Men worshiping the ground u walk on'
If her formula was goin to be effective... D GUY would av to lick the ground a lot... According to d advertisement so she ought to clean d floor... A lot

Okay Scash but don't you think you lose nothing if you try it out (incase u need it)? because it didn't work for A doesnt mean it won't work for B. your man (anyone's) can be the different one who would adore this gesture.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by pronysha(f): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2012
sexkillz:
The only problem i have with it is the word worship. . . I reserve that for the supreme being, and not a puny human. You should have used "respect" or "love" and not "worship". Apart from that, you have a point, but . . .

"Worship in our time has been captured by the tourist mind set. Worship is understood as a visit to an attractive site to be made when we have adequate leisure. For some it is a weekly jaunt to church. For others, occasional visits to special services.. Some, with a bent for Christian entertainment and sacred diversion, plan their lives around special events like retreats, rallies and conferences. We go to see a new personality, to hear a new truth, to get a new experience and so, somehow, expand our otherwise humdrum lives. We'll try anything -- until something else comes along."

I. WHAT IS WORSHIP?

A. A look at both the original language and the origin of the word in English will help us understand the meaning.
1. The primary Hebrew word for worship.
a. Shachah - "to depress, i.e. prostrate (in homage to royalty or God): bow (self) down, crouch, fall down (flat), humbly beseech, do (make) obeisance, do reverence, make to stoop, worship."
2. Three Greek words.
a. Proskuneo - "meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master's hand), to fawn or crouch to, homage (do reverence to,
adore): worship." It occurs 59 times in the New Testament. It originally carried with it the idea of subjects falling down to kiss the ground before a king or kiss their feet.
b. Sebomai - "to reverence, hold in awe." Used 10 times in the New Testament.

c. Latreuo - "to render religious service of homage." Used 21 times in the New Testament.

3. The word in the English language.
a. Literally means to ascribe worth to something
My Dear brother, my adding Worship in my Title refz to the Broad meaning of the Word it self.I can never mean it in a biblical way. I appologize if it sortfully make or made you feel I disrespected God in any way.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by switdick(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2012

I love this thread and the women that are like this poster if she's real anyways,because many people know the truth,but don't live the truth!!....I just don't understand how some women will equate being and doing what's right as not being your self??if you can't do what's right and make it a part of you,then you are not any better than the one who's faking "doing what's right because,she's doing right anyways....and those that just conclude men don't deserve such gestures,like they still would take advantage and treat them wrongly,my own is,why don't you(women that don't agree with the poster)at least try and see what the outcome is?? Everybody likes what's good(respect) and men can't lie to themselves when they know you deserve such qualities of everything good....just wish I could meet a girl like you(poster) kiss and to those that av a problem with my user'name..what will it cost you to just ignore it?...I av ma crazy side too

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by kay9(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
slimyem: you can do all of the above and the man still wouldn't worship,adore or respect you if he wouldnt!
For once, i'll humbly reply an NLer...
Swthrt, NO man can withstand a woman who treats him like a king; its built into our genes to mellow and melt like jelly whenever a WOMAN treats us like we're Adonis, Obama and a lil bunny rolled into one.
I'm not saying go pick some random guy off the streets and treat him so. No. Chances are he'll just run away grin What i'm saying is, if u have this guy u're already close to, and u suspect might be considering taking things a bit more serious, just turn the charm on him. Its magic.
-
But there's a catch: can u sustain it? Or are u just pretending? Just like girls, guys can spot a fake act too. And then it'll be messy.
My two cents is that the axe swings both ways; guys are experts at sweeping girls off their feet with the same working principle. wink
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by koozy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vikin: Nice post.

But believe me, YOU GO SOON TIRE!

The best is just be yourself...

Treat him like your bestfriend and not your boss!

That the fun of having your man.

After all the wahala at work, and plenty assignment with your boss, i face another boss at home?

Me, when i have a rough time at work and more exhausted than him, he takes over.

He is just my best friend..if he makes me angry...we know how to settle it instead of all these formal bulcrap! Anyway, thats my opinion.

Pay attention to the sense written in this post

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by chiomasms(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
yes u stoop to conquer
what pple who stoop, stoop and
yet did not conquer
it takes the grace of God for u
to win not ur strategies
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
The only way to make him worship you is if you be yourselve and not pretend or you can just visit your local babalawo for help
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Adaeze003(f): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vikin: Nice post.

But believe me, YOU GO SOON TIRE!

The best is just be yourself...

Treat him like your bestfriend and not your boss!

That the fun of having your man.

After all the wahala at work, and plenty assignment with your boss, i face another boss at home?

Me, when i have a rough time at work and more exhausted than him, he takes over.

He is just my best friend..if he makes me angry...we know how to settle it instead of all these formal bulcrap! Anyway, thats my opinion.

op i like your post but i love this one. smiley
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by luckgames(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44: The only way to make him worship you is if you be yourselve and not pretend or you can just visit your local babalawo for help
Great comment too
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Jaykizz(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2012
T.stone:

Well, nice write up Lady Lawyer.thank God for such a great mum for such a brilliant advice. But I must ask you a question...as a christian, must you satisfy him in BED now?" Marriage is honourable in all but the bed undefiled" Heb 13:4. Thanks.

Walahi I swear dis nigga don shark ogogoro 4get say dis no b religious sectn bt na romance sectn.
U dnt nid al dat here bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by tpia5: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2012
Why would you want a man to worship you or the ground you walk on?

Weird.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by tpia5: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44: The only way to make him worship you is if you be yourselve and not pretend or you can just visit your local babalawo for help
all these people using their legs to visit babalawo for husband or whatever - fly entering the spider's lair.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Dipwater(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
If u like treat me like a king,like ur boss or ur best friend if I don't wanna be nice ,there is nothing u can do to change me.but if I am in luv,I will even lick ur feet to make u happy .its beta to be in a relationship with a guy dat trully luvs u
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by KINGwax(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
pronysha: Please read and understand, don't just take the smoke frm the fire, my man is my best friend and i can only wanna get married 2 my best friend. Am talking abt being submisiv here, in my post i talk abt when i thot i knw wat that word ment bt i got it all wrong. My mum neva told me fear yo man like yo boss, she said respect him and treat him with grace lyk u do with yo boss. I respect my boss coz his higher than me & his the head of the company. Please read & understand b4 u reply.
sweerie, be yourself. You already said you'll be offending some little bunch of junks here so don't mind some embittered responses. Some of them will end up begging for marriage. Happy married life in advance jare...you're every man's dream. A woman wit a good profession and a humble mind. What else can a man pray for! You'll make a good mother and a perfect example for your children. Live on sweets.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by KINGwax(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Scash:

Yessma... u can like to wash the floor with detol so when is bowing at your feet all the time he won't have infections.
learn to shut up! Biliv me, you'll make a good statue! And a useful thing too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by pronysha(f): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
KINGwax: sweerie, be yourself. You already said you'll be offending some little bunch of junks here so don't mind some embittered responses. Some of them will end up begging for marriage. Happy married life in advance jare...you're every man's dream. A woman wit a good profession and a humble mind. What else can a man pray for! You'll make a good mother and a perfect example for your children. Live on sweets.
ork.

Ooooh..you are so sweet, thankx honey!
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
tpia@:
all these people using their legs to visit babalawo for husband or whatever - fly entering the spider's lair.
And those who go visiting their pastors and Imams are better? Abeg
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by doublej1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dipwater: If u like treat me like a king,like ur boss or ur best friend if I don't wanna be nice ,there is nothing u can do to change me.but if I am in luv,I will even lick ur feet to make u happy .its beta to be in a relationship with a guy dat trully luvs u

thats the truth but later if you are denied this respect from her, your love will be a mistake
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by tpia5: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
And those who go visiting their pastors and Imams are better? Abeg

was my post unclear in some way?

if you need to air some bitterness, start a blog in journal section.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
tpia@:

was my post unclear in some way?

if you need to air some bitterness, start a blog in journal section.
I already have a blog there. Now anymore dumb advice?
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by tpia5: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
^^does the blog not have enough space for you to rant in, or why transferring your aggression to other sections?
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
tpia@:
^^does the blog not have enough space for you to rant in, or why transferring your aggression to other sections?
Lately, I have been having the urge to expand so here I am.
*you should realise I am kidding by now*
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Ameena1(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
T.stone:

Well, nice write up Lady Lawyer.thank God for such a great mum for such a brilliant advice. But I must ask you a question...as a christian, must you satisfy him in BED now?" Marriage is honourable in all but the bed undefiled" Heb 13:4. Thanks.
yehh I question dat too,y satisfy him in bed when ur nt legaly marrid to him
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Amya(f): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dipwater: If u like treat me like a king,like ur boss or ur best friend if I don't wanna be nice ,there is nothing u can do to change me.but if I am in luv,I will even lick ur feet to make u happy .its beta to be in a relationship with a guy dat trully luvs u

Simples!!!
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ameena1: yehh I question dat too,y satisfy him in bed when ur nt legaly marrid to him
Because you are giving him a taste of what to look forward to. On the other hand, give him the milk for free and he might not buy the cow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When the roles are reversed / Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend / Nigerian Woman And African American Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.