Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. (12422 Views)

Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Tstone1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jaykizz:

Walahi I swear dis nigga don shark ogogoro 4get say dis no b religious sectn bt na romance sectn.
U dnt nid al dat here bro.
Maybe. But I guess we shark am 2geda bro.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Scash(f): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: learn to shut up! Biliv me, you'll make a good statue! And a useful thing too.
just one question.
Are u ok?
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2012
One question?
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Yeecar(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
slimyem: you can do all of the above and the man still wouldn't worship,adore or respect you if he wouldnt!

Another imature girl *SMH *!! What †ђξ OP as said is †ђξ plain truth! There is ȃ big difference between dating ȃ boy and dating ȃ man. Get ȃ MAN ( at your age ȋ̝̊̅̄
believe Ɣ☺ΰ know †ђξ meaning of ȃ man ),apply those secrets (dat ƳǑǖr so arrogant †̥☺ do) and †ђξ sky will be your starting point !
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
Yeecar:

Another imature girl *SMH *!! What †ђξ OP as said is †ђξ plain truth! There is ȃ big difference between dating ȃ boy and dating ȃ man. Get ȃ MAN ( at your age ȋ̝̊̅̄
believe Ɣ☺ΰ know †ђξ meaning of ȃ man ),apply those secrets (dat ƳǑǖr so arrogant †̥☺ do) and †ђξ sky will be your starting point !
What you choose to ignore is that no two humans are the same. Just cos a technique worked on a guy does not mean it will work on the next man
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by pronysha(f): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
What you choose to ignore is that no two humans are the same. Just cos a technique worked on a guy does not mean it will work on the next man
Sweetie, this is not a technique.
Let me Define Technique for you;There are 2 Definitions of Technique and I will tell you both.

Definition: skillfulness in the command of fundamentals deriving from practice and familiarity; "practice greatly improves proficiency"

Definition: a practical method or art applied to some particular task
This is a way of life.
In my post I talk about submission, and the meaning of the word as well as examples of being submissive and why women should be submissive to their Men, not just any other man but the one for you..

In the King James Version, "submit" appears only twelve times, "submitted" three times, and "submitting" once. In Greek, the word is hupotasso, which means "to arrange in order under." It is actually a military term, and in the military there is a strong sense of submitting to someone of higher rank. A soldier must arrange himself in order under his sergeant. A sergeant arranges himself in order under the master-sergeants. A master-sergeant arranges himself in order under the lieutenants--and the lieutenants to the captain, the captain to the major, and right on up to the general, who himself must submit to the Commander-in-Chief. Everything is "arranged in order under." Its "bare bones" meaning is that one has to arrange himself in order, that is, systematically, under another.

It appears in various English Bible translations other than the King James Version (and even sometimes in the King James) as "subordinate," "obey," "subject to," "submit," "surrender," "be weak," "afflicted," "humbled," "put under," and--how about this one--"stay in your place."

There-for what I posted are tools of Submission as the Bible instructs us women to. There-for Submission is not a Technique but a tool and an instruction for women as the Bible says it's a way of life.
Techniques fell at times but tools don’t, you’ll always need the right tools to make or build something. There are no short cuts with submission, submission is the tool to a happy and wonderful marriage for a woman, God him self made marriage and he gave us instructions for a successful marriage as women, you can never get it right without summiting to your man, coz the one who made marriage said [b]submission is the only recipe to a happy, strong, wonderful and respectful marriage, unfortunately it’s not debatable neither can it be on trail.
[/b]The woman is the heart of the home and the man is the Head,meaning the leader, captain..etc,It's his God given right no more no less, there for we as women are the glue that holds a marriage, and submission is the only glue that works for marriage, other wise God would have not permitted it to be written in the bible.
kiss
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by dederocs(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2013
your mom is 100percent right.very wise mom you got.
Re: How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. by tpia5: 4:13pm On May 02, 2013
isnt it boring having a man worship the ground you walk on?

besides, smacks of fetish somewhat, like those jazzed people.

Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery / . / Does Love At First Sight Exist?