Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare (15468 Views)

28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / El-rufai Says NNPC Is Evil, Has No Right To Bankrupt Nigeria / President Jonathan’s Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by kinguwem: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
The evil that men do lives after them. Gen. Buhari overthrew a democratic government in 1983. Since then the polity has been unstable. As long as Bakari is in the same political camp with politicians suspected to have initiated the 2012 post-election crisis, he don't have the loci standi to criticize GEJ.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
There is nothing "Clergy" about Bakare, he is just one greedy fellow who rob his members of not just that hard earnings but he robs them of their common sense with his conspiracy theories, I am planning to go his church so I can give him a punch in the face during a bias sermon.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
Its obvious that u have taken an overdose of jona pee or u r high on human blood. . .let me help u
1.kindly give us authentic stats 2 prove that kidnaping has been reduced
2. what employment r u talking about? don't u ever come out of that blood sucking cave u call shrine 2 reality?
3.Obama did not cause the recession but americans r holding him accountable and he might not just get elected.Hopefully u have Dstv in ur shrine 2 be up 2 date with how its done in civilised countries
4. No one forced jona 2 be there.He saw d poverty in d land and promised 2 reduce it,bombings took a new dimension in his regime and he has promised that by june-boko haram would be history.We r already in june
Kindly get off that cave of urs and dring on latrine poo 2 cure the spell on ur head that has made u 2 be soo dumb

And how long did it take Obama to start turning things round? note that US has not fully recovered? even the promised economic benefits to black populated neigbourhood are yet to start rolling in, the sane people of america know that sure things take time to put in place...imagin how far he would have gone if KKK started bombing the place because thay have a black president?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
kasiem: stil imagining d kind of beating ur dad wil be receiving from u at home

Everyone knows you are from the genration and lineage that wakes their father up from bed with karate kicks
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by ballabriggs: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yes O, this is what we want from men of God and not what 'ganja Bishop Orisha-gear-four' who drinks ogogro in Aso villa has been feeding us. If you don't like what the man said, you can choke on a loaf of cassava bread. 'Orisha-gear-four' is a known 'Igbo' smoker in Warri, yet he is the President of CAN, my CAN. It's a shame, it's a really big shame I must say.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
igbsam:
You are the fool here. Someone is saying something reasonable and u are busy calling him a fool. Am not a bakare fan, but he definately made some points here. Watch wat u say dude and pls, its not important u comment on this. Cowards like you, would seat around and allow urselves to be milked by such a clueless govt. The rate of corruption in nigeria has reached its peak and its clearly written in the air, who the culprits are. yet we go about celebrating them while we cry about the economic downfall of nigeria whereby wey know those causing the downfall. Oh, just shut the hell up dude.
You and Bakare are the joint f00ls here,
he has not said anything reasonable for someone who wants to lead this country, all he is advocating for are diversion s to get his flithy hands on the treasury. Be reasonable...all I need hima dn buhari to say is BOKO HARAM is evil...why is that so hard to say?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

You and Bakare are the same type of beast, he stood in front of lagos crowd and call GEJ names and now you are saying he is not a f00l...think again bro..
what about your other retardeen?

You know Retardeen is worse than a f00l. He is the most clueless human alive. The shoeless mor0n who cant even govern his small state of Bayelsa right

The same Retardeen under whose watch Alams was stealing bayelsa state stupidd
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:
he has not said anything reasonable for someone who wants to lead this country, all he is advocating for are diversion s to get his flithy hands on the treasury. Be reasonable...all I need hima dn buhari to say is BOKO HARAM is evil...why is that so hard to say?
Na true oh, Bakare hasnt said anything about Boko Haram, I pity his church members though, using his fake oral english to brainwash them like Louis Farrakhan....
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by stokolie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Bakare is bored of being ignored...

What is the foundation of his riches?! Is it not gullible Church peoples money!!?!
i'm not a fan of his,but i knw he is a lawyer,think work with Gani some time too,
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by manny4life(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

And how long did it take Obama to start turning things round? note that US has not fully recovered? even the promised economic benefits to black populated neigbourhood are yet to start rolling in, the sane people of america know that sure things take time to put in place...imagin how far he would have gone if KKK started bombing the place because thay have a black president?

PLEASE, don't even start talking about Obama, U.S. was in SERIOUS RECESSION, nothing in relational terms with Nigeria. YES, he made promises, but the difference are CLEAR. Obama had advanced in most of his economic policies, he's trying to make effect, thanks to Congress who will not approve MOST of his economic policies. It's true that things do take time to put in place, but there must be the "WILL POWER" to do so; you cannot claim breakthrough/success when you fold your arms.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

You know Retardeen is worse than a f00l. He is the most clueless human alive. The shoeless mor0n who cant even govern his small state of Bayelsa right

The same Retardeen under whose watch Alams was stealing bayelsa state stupidd
Soon states will have to contribute to run the FG...i know this is what you and Bakare are serioulsy fighting and bombing for?

Imagin a man whio can organise rowdy parties on the streets of lagos for cheap fuel but cannot say the words"BOKO HARAM iS EVIL"...
Simply because he wants to work with core northerners to alocate oil resources to themselves
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by chucky234(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don't know why many of us are so backward d senseless,that's one major reason why this nation will never move forward.

We look at he person rather than the constructive points and its objectives,the country is doom already and we are here pointing fingers when we should be putting heads together to rid this nation of these political rogues.

We have just $3bn in foreign reserve and that's put us in a more difficult situation than Spain that is struggling,the Spanish Bankia has already been delisted from A grade bank to BBB plus.
People need to be sensible,think before coming out here with your childish rants as you all are just poo pooing to me.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
manny4life:

PLEASE, don't even start talking about Obama, U.S. was in SERIOUS RECESSION, nothing in relational terms with Nigeria. YES, he made promises, but the difference are CLEAR. Obama had advanced in most of his economic policies, he's trying to make effect, thanks to Congress who will not approve MOST of his economic policies. It's true that things do take time to put in place, but there must be the "WILL POWER" to do so; you cannot claim breakthrough/success when you fold your arms.

And I asked "how far he would have gone if KKK started bombing the place because thay have a black president"?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by philip0906(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

ur obviously drunk or simply lack comprehension . . .did u read my post @ all? u r saying exactly what i said-obama did not cause d recession but based on his campaign promise and his inability 2 do exactly as he has promised,he might not just get dat second term. d question is y would they hold him accountable since he is not d cause of d recession? d point i was trying 2 drive in2 d nuts of ur deluded blood drinking croony,spirit of okija.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by chucky234(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don't know why many of us are so backward d senseless,that's one major reason why this nation will never move forward.

We look at he person rather than the constructive points and its objectives,the country is doom already and we are here pointing fingers when we should be putting heads together to rid this nation off these political rogues.

We have just $3bn in foreign reserve and that's put us in a more difficult situation than Spain that is struggling,the Spanish Bankia has already been delisted from A grade bank to BBB plus.
People need to be sensible,think before coming out here with your childish rants as you all are just poo pooing to me.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Zutchy: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
Tunde bakare is a very big pretender,he is a very big sycophant,pls don't let him fool or decieve you.this man is in in the same category as people like elrufaiMr they hunger after power and want to control oil money.tunde bakare was once said to be the conscience of the country,he was supposed to be neutral ,on the sidelines and tell us whom would be the best candidate for president little did we know he was simply shopping for relevance and so he jumped straight into the ring at the first invitation he got,that is plain hypocrisy.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by igbsam(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:
And who says he hasnt said anything about it ? dude, you've got no point. u just ranting about. keep your opinions to yourself and dont drag other people in it. Wake up from your slumber and stop giving your daft brain to road side brain mechanics for servicing. I detest they way you respond to people's opinion.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by christ4kay: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
Anybody born of human talking, Thnking or planing evil concerning this country Nigeria in 2015 will not live to witness it and their generations if they don't repent now and if they continue Oh God visit them and there generations with your wrath. Amen Oh God concerning those that are bombing and killing innocent pple the battle is yours fight our battle and curse their generations. Amen
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
chucky234: I don't know why many of us are so backward d senseless,that's one major reason why this nation will never move forward.

We look at he person rather than the constructive points and its objectives,the country is doom already and we are here pointing fingers when we should be putting heads together to rid this nation of these political rogues.

OK, listen to my own points?
1-Curruption is a symptom of country that is structully defective.
2-The entire systems right now encourages laziness..for those runing governments to the entire citizenry depending on government to share basic things for them.

solutions
3-Get the government back into its pry role of regulations and out of business, hence reducing the exposure to undue influence on government cash.
4-states should now activiely begin to think of creative ways of revenue generation.

Do you here Bakare saying any of these things?
How to pathner with Buhari and suck this nation dry is what he is advocating for...
Please when we say the guy no bi am...we know what we are saying

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by stokolie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
it always good to knw people very well before we start saying things abt them.
first i will like to point us to the fact that bakare has always been on the opposition of bad governance even before his adventure into politics,which IMO i think was his worst decision yet.
but when people say it because he is in the opposition political party,it shw hw much most people dont know him.
he has always stood against popular corrupt government siting, Abacha,obj and gej.
the fact that some of us dont like the man,doesn't mean we shldn't see the truth whenever it is presented to us irrespective of the messanger.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:
Soon states will have to contribute to run the FG...i know this is what you and Bakare are serioulsy fighting and bombing for?

Imagin a man whio can organise rowdy parties on the streets of lagos for cheap fuel but cannot say the words"BOKO HARAM iS EVIL"...
Simply because he wants to work with core northerners to alocate oil resources to themselves

Is it Tunde bakares job? Was tunde bakare sworn in to secure lives and properties in the country?

Saying Boko haram is evil is what yould stop killing? What a m0r0n.

Has retardeen whose job is to secure the country done anything about it?

What a useless Reetardden

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by remmyton(f): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
I no fit laugh enof for all una comments, thank God none of you are special advisers to any of the political leaders of Nigeria cos we would have been as back tracked as nigeria of 1900, Hahahahahahahaaaaa Lwkmdooooo
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by philip0906(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

2-The entire systems right now encourages laziness..for those runing governments to the entire citizenry depending on government to share basic things for them.

solutions
3-Get the government back into its pry role of regulations and out of business, hence reducing the exposure to undue influence on government cash.
4-states should now activiely begin to think of creative ways of revenue generation.

How to pathner with Buhari and suck this nation dry is what he is advocating for...
oh wise man. . .who now tells u that what u just typed above is d best possible solution 2 our problem? anyway,even if we adopt ur formula (which still does not touch d core issues),who'll enforce them? ur samba dancing i had no shoe aka mr fresh air ijaw fisherman who is 2 slow and inept?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by derockyp: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
that shall not judge. touch not my anoiting and do my prophet no harm. only God knows His ppl, but my advice is we shud learn hw 2 xpress our feelins in order not 2 shoot ourselves at foot.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by ballabriggs: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

solutions

POOO, does Jona want any restructuring? If he does how would he still have the powers he has now? Is he ready to loose those powers? Is he ready to give up something as petty as renaming a UNI to lower levels of authority? Stop distracting us with this noise of restructuring when the man up there is not committed to it. It is a smokescreen, intended to distract us from the issues while they loot. We know where these lies originate from.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Is it Tunde bakares job? Was tunde bakare sworn in to secure lives and properties in the country?

Saying Boko haram is evil is what yould stop killing? What a m0r0n.

Has retardeen whose job is to secure the country done anything about it?

What a useless Reetardden

Done anything? no
doing something? yes

Having said that, I hope with these few points of mine I have shown you that bakare is a pretender and just wants to get the money.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by KINGwax(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
4evergod3:

you dalover are the fool! All he wants to do is save Nigeria and all you want to do is sit passively and watch her burn. What have you done or said that has contributed in pointing Nigeria in the right direction?
shut your fucck up you son-of-a one eyed church member! All he wants to do is get relevant. And fuckin funny enough, all he got to do is go against a top official and in nigeria, u'll be fuckin so relevant! But what da fucck, is dt his ministry?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by belovedaja(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover: Why can't this f00l just shut the hell up if he has nothing else to contribute....right now we are trying to see how we can manage CPC supporters bombing the north and the guy is making noise all over the place...
you are foolishly stupid .
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
belovedaja:
you are foolishly stupid .
Abeg hide yourself quickly....before I decend on you..the retardeen crew are presently hiding in shame..
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by vanstanzy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem: The Convener of Save Nigeria Group, Pastor Tunde Bakare, addressed a news conference in Lagos on Sunday over the bribery scandal involving Hon. Farouk Lawan and Mr. Femi Otedola. He really didn’t have nice things to say about either of Lawan or Otedola, and nothing sweet for President Jonathan as well.

About President Jonathan, Bakare had this to say: “President Jonathan is on a mission to bankrupt and balkanise Nigeria.” This latest salvo from Bakare, who was the CPC Vice-Presidential candidate in the 2011 elections, is coming less than 48 hours after Gen Muhammadu Buhari himself declared that Nigeria’s brand of democracy is “nonsense”.

Even though the presidency has denied being the architect of the scandal involving Lawan, [b]the clergyman still insisted that the scandal was a deliberate ploy by the government to divert people’s attention away from the N3 trillion spent by the Jonathan administration without appropriation. Hence, he urged Nigerians not to allow the bribery allegation to take their focus away from the real issue of Jonathan’s illegal spending.

“President Jonathan is dancing to the drumbeat of destiny,” he said. “His destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria. He has the full support of corporate cowboys and oil vultures. It is clear that Nigeria is a nation under divine judgment. We need a cleansing in this land and if we do not stand up now to do what we ought to do, there may not be 2015 for Nigerians.”

Bakare also said that the duo of Femi Otedola and Farouk Lawan are culpable in the $620, 000 bribery scandal.

“Otedola gives the bribe and Farouk Lawan takes the bribe, both of them are criminals. But they cleverly said he (Otedola) contacted the State Security Service in order to give marked money.
[/b]

“Where did they get the money from? Did the money come from government? These are oil vultures. What is the foundation of his riches; is it not corruption? Has Nigeria not been celebrating corrupt fellows? Corruption in Nigeria is now endemic.

“In a decent society, both Otedola and Lawan and all the people involved would be behind bars by now. Unfortunately, Lawan’s greed and naivety got him into a terrible mess. He had the opportunity of being a hero; he ended up a villain because of naivety and greed.”

Obviously learning from Gen. Buhari’s mistakes, Bakare was quick to clarify that his call for revolution in the country was not a call for bloodshed.

He said, “Revolution could happen in several ways because God will not come down; He will always use people. I want you to hear me loud and clear: I am not asking for anybody’s blood to flow because the God that I serve shed his blood for mankind.

“He does not take people’s blood. But whatever way God will deliver this nation as He did in Israel he must deliver us, else we are going through extinction. If the wicked will not relent; if they continue their evil ways, they will have themselves to blame when God’s fury comes upon them.

“But it is nothing but outright wickedness for us to be going through what we are going through in our nation. The events that have happened in the last two weeks are sad, very sad; they are sickening, very sickening; they are scary, very scary. Any of the people in the Dana plane which crash could have been you or I. And rather than sitting down and thinking of how to avoid future disaster, fix our roads and build infrastructure, what they are thinking about is to circumvent and sidetrack issues, let’s plant bribe, let’s see the one who gives and the one who receives.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-destiny-bankrupt-nigeria-%E2%80%93-tunde-bakare

Guyz seriously, what do u expect from people when GEJ isn't performing, ACCOLADES? GEJ is bringing all this insult to himself, period. I no blame Bakare, there's freedom of speech and he's abusing it.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

Done anything? no
doing something? yes

Having said that, I hope with these few points of mine I have shown you that bakare is a pretender and just wants to get the money.

What has he done? Boko Haram has been killing people steadily for close to 2yrs and the retardeen is flying all over to Australia to Brazil, While thousands of Nigerians are dying every time

No be by force to be president, if his brain power cant handle such position let him quit
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by gabman700: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
chucky234: I don't know why many of us are so backward d senseless,that's one major reason why this nation will never move forward.

mr chucky, where did u get ur $3b figure from, u can check today's punch for the real value which hovers around $37b, rather dan posting a misleading figure to the public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu / Call For Restructuring Based On Selfish Interest ―buhari / Presidential Results From Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.