Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare (15350 Views)

28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / El-rufai Says NNPC Is Evil, Has No Right To Bankrupt Nigeria / President Jonathan’s Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dabrake(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
Super1759: Dis man is a mad.I suspect him with his northern counterpart to ruin jonathan.he is more clueless than any1 sef
yes, thank you. He is really a mad. Shameless statue like you.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by smiliz(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
sesanrota: Typical nigerian way, we know d truth but we prefer doing something else, Bakara raised a point, its left for us to agree or disagree with some, if u call him a fool, why angry if GEJ is called a fool too. lets look at issues based on there objectivity
Thank you very much. The guy simply said the obvious truth.

“Where did they get the money from? Did the money come from government? These are oil vultures. What is the foundation of his riches; is it not corruption? Has Nigeria not been celebrating corrupt fellows? Corruption in Nigeria is now endemic.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by philip0906(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
mufc009:
Changing unilag to maulag
Show-casing cassava bread at aso villa
Appointing a dullard like you as internet soldier

grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by amarilo: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hahahahahahaha we are really enjoying "One United Nigeria" and "Fresh Air" both at the same time.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by OgaMosco(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
4evergod3:

you dalover are the fool! All he wants to do is save Nigeria and all you want to do is sit passively and watch her burn. What have you done or said that has contributed in pointing Nigeria in the right direction?
who is Tunde Bakare to save nigeria? Is he God? It pains me wen i see nd hear u pple call dat traitor a clergyman, he is only de opposite of a clergyman nd a boy- boy politician. Is he not suppose to be in the alter preaching the gospel of Christ but here he is, finding fault.Frm his statement above do we need de services of a soothsayer or a necromancer to tell us dat dis so call bakare is among those dat r trying to drag dis nation bakward cos of deir selfish political interest bt de fail to understand dat God is watching us from a distance, i feel for Gej cos he is only human. I strongly beieve dat God will come to our aid. Nigeria will be great
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Billygee2u: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Do you want to know the power of money? Just put Bakare there you will see that politicians are the same.Once you are a politician truth is your enemy.Bakare is fighting the incumbent leaders,because him and Buhari, who ignite the fire burning in the north now lost to Jonathan during the election they fought do or die.
A man of God,doesn't play or get involved into politics.Office and work of Man of God is not in the Aso Rock,but everywhere like going to the north to preach peace and comforting messages to the afflicted and to the ignorance,turning them to the truth and light of God.
A man of God should be in his PRAYER ALTER like Elijah and control the government with prayers.Present them before God,if you are really touched with the infirmities and suffering of Nigerians not making cheap noise for recognition.
If Jonathan give you any post in his government,no body will hear your voice again.
Let's stop playing religion like the Phareses and the hipocrites.Pray for our leaders if you are a man of God ,period. .
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Billygee2u: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Do you want to know the power of money? Just put Bakare there you will see that politicians are the same.Once you are a politician truth is your enemy.Bakare is fighting the incumbent leaders,because him and Buhari, who ignite the fire burning in the north now lost to Jonathan during the election they fought do or die.
A man of God,doesn't play or get involved into politics.Office and work of Man of God is not in the Aso Rock,but everywhere like going to the north to preach peace and comforting messages to the afflicted and to the ignorance,turning them to the truth and light of God.
A man of God should be in his PRAYER ALTER like Elijah and control the government with prayers.Present them before God,if you are really touched with the infirmities and suffering of Nigerians not making cheap noise for recognition.
If Jonathan give you any post in his government,no body will hear your voice again.
Let's stop playing religion like the Phareses and the hipocrites.Pray for our leaders if you are a man of God ,period. .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by lacasa: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
The pastor has spoken well joor!

2015 GEJ must pack his umbrella patience anϑ go τ̅o the lowest pits of h***

Can't wait cool
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by elgrant(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
yes u are an activist nd also a pastor. U dont necessary have to speak at d top of ur voice to be heard. Weve seen oda men of God kip to silence nt bkos they r fools buh bkos dis life is beyond d physical. My advice to mr bakare do more of prayers dan talking. U just create unnecessary pictures.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by ebixy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Even God would steal money if he were the president of Nigeria and had dumb citizens like yourself as his subjects..
dats blasphemy
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dedeike: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
-yh u r right.he is working on power by increasing electricity tarrif and donating bulbs 2 be powered by generator sets.Last time i checked,our megawatt dropped 2 2000 megawatts in april.
-yh by allowing the subsidy report which would have done a whole lot in retrieving allegedly stollen money, 2 be thrown in2 d aso rock dustbin.
keep 'em coming
@ Philip 0906, After I had taken some time yesterday to chronicle the landmark reforms in progress under Gej, you still swore an affidavit of hatred and rather chose to migrate to other threads advertising your ignorance further. You have a right to hate Gej and all that he represents, but what i will not do is to allow you distort facts and confuse issues all in a desperate but failed bid to demonize this govt.

it is on record that this govt, more than any other, has enforced the provisions of the the power reforms Act 2005', they have worked on Alaoji, Afam, olorunshogo, omotosho, papal anti etc. The Mambilla and Zungeru power plants have been completed and awaiting commissioning. I challenged you yesterday to say that you have been to Aba and you didn't see any Alaoji or you went to Rivers and saw no Afam . At the completion of Utorogu plant, 4000 megawatts was added to the national grid. But you sit in your house and keep banding figures emanating from the figment of ur imagination. It has never been in doubt that this govt attained 4000 megawatts as far back as December. But what is in doubt is that govt is yet to resolve the problems associated with gas distribution to the thermal stations.

To this end, the Fg has been able to review tariffs in order to be cost reflective and this has attracted the globally reputable companies like Siemens and General electric co to sign bulk trader purchase agreements for the distribution of power. It is expected that this will encourage the IOC's to invest more gas for purchase by the distribution companies. The privatization of PHCN has commenced and it's expected to peak when the bids are rolled out by july. For transmission, 22, 000 kva capacity lines covering 809 km have been completed. 41 EPC contracts have been concluded with 101 projects expected to provide transmission infrastructure .

For you, I know this will be sounding like long story because you believe the power crisis is as simple as ABC hence all the president needs do is to press a button from Aso rock and the whole nation will be lited. But those who appreciate the rot in the sector will acknowledge these efforts and pray that God will help Gej succeed eventually
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by otokx(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
@dedeike
if as you say at the completion of Utorogu, 4000MW was added to the grid then common sense should tell us that we have over 5000MW assuming that it was 1000MW before but official figures indicate a peak of 3800MW or a little above that so what crap are you talking about?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DramsQ: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
Billygee2u: Do you want to know the power of money? Just put Bakare there you will see that politicians are the same.Once you are a politician truth is your enemy.Bakare is fighting the incumbent leaders,because him and Buhari, who ignite the fire burning in the north now lost to Jonathan during the election they fought do or die.
A man of God,doesn't play or get involved into politics.Office and work of Man of God is not in the Aso Rock,but everywhere like going to the north to preach peace and comforting messages to the afflicted and to the ignorance,turning them to the truth and light of God. Oga go park abeg.what do you know about being a clergy man,u are here talking about what is required of a clergyman.pleassse why should he preach comforting messages when all is not well.people die everyday as a result of d activities of our legislooters,there is so much fear of d unknown,our health care is zero,education is zero and there is no place that is safe. Please let him talk,im sure u are one of those Nigerians that say all is well when all is really not okay.maybe because u are not a victim of d squandering activities of our govt.if not you wont talk with so much ignorance,infact you should be happy that there are bold Nigerians who can come out and state the OBVIOUS TRUTH.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DramsQ: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Billygee2u: Do you want to know the power of money? Just put Bakare there you will see that politicians are the same.Once you are a politician truth is your enemy.Bakare is fighting the incumbent leaders,because him and Buhari, who ignite the fire burning in the north now lost to Jonathan during the election they fought do or die.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

And I asked "how far he would have gone if KKK started bombing the place because thay have a black president"?
So, in your little mind, bombing was what responsible for 245 billion naira subsidy fund to jump to 3 trillion naira. Man, you're slower than GEJ.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by greaterlove(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
I am really disappointed by bakare's statements, pls correct me, has bakare ever come out publicly to condemn the bombings that has been going on in the north? from this statements if its really coming from him it means he is calling for bloodshed. Please people when will it dawn on us that even this man called bakare does not mean well for nigeria, what solutions does he have to the problems facing nigeria? He has just made so much noise without uttering any single solution except blood will flow. If bakare does not have anything constructive to say he should just keep quiet, if he doesn't value the human life which he as a pastor is meant to help save he should stop deceiving his members and close down his church. He has spiken from the abundance of his heart and there is no good coming out from it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by ogbeidejude: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Its unfortunate but not strange that such an unguided comment is coming from Tunde Bakare. One would imagine why this man is not in Legal practice like the others but he choose to go where chanllenges will be lesser. Can such a man's words be taken seriously? Will he make a good leader considering his constant avoidanace of chanllenges? Why will a man who claims to teach people every sunday in his small church talk recklessly? Was that how Jesus taught us to speak publicly? Was Bakare interpretting the script of his pay master Buhari? One was thinking at a time like this, the country needs people like him to join other well meaning Nigerians to pray and fast for peace in the country. Why think and do something different? Is he doing what his mentor and pay master asked him to do in the west while he is destroying the north? I will advice Tunde Bakare to remain quiet and look after his small church. We understand how hard he is trying to be relevant and gain very cheap popularity. I'm sure you have failed and attracting more haters in the public domain. The agenda of ur pay master and ur childish self has failed. Go to the street where u belong. GEJ has nothing to do with all u ve raised above as they only exist in the fragment of ur weak imaginations. Go have a life mr.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by kasiem(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Everyone knows you are from the genration and lineage that wakes their father up from bed with karate kicks
everyone also knows dat u are from a generation dat procreates through incest i.e obasanjo and iyabo show. So, i never expected u acting sane like a human being, just that i'm feeling ur father's pain. BTW, na me tell am make him go impregnate him sis?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Phikom(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sad but true...
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by aliya247(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Jesus is coming soon, we are already in the end-time. The nation can never be better again the man of sin will soon reveal himself. I am waiting 4 the rapture, are u prepared. Pastor Bakare shoul know. Jesus said my kingdom is not of this wold
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Ohislee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
greaterlove: I am really disappointed by bakare's statements, pls correct me, has bakare ever come out publicly to condemn the bombings that has been going on in the north? from this statements if its really coming from him it means he is calling for bloodshed. Please people when will it dawn on us that even this man called bakare does not mean well for nigeria, what solutions does he have to the problems facing nigeria? He has just made so much noise without uttering any single solution except blood will flow. If bakare does not have anything constructive to say he should just keep quiet, if he doesn't value the human life which he as a pastor is meant to help save he should stop deceiving his members and close down his church. He has spiken from the abundance of his heart and there is no good coming out from it.

-Must he come out PUBLICLY to condemn bombing before U know that he dosn't condole such things
-Is it his job to solve Nigerians problems
how is all this ur blasphemy related to the post in the first place.
For your information, bakare is only interested in Nigeria's problem cos its scriptural.... For your references open your bible to proverb 29:2 - When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
This country needs Just one righteous man.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
basadenet: Pastor Bakare just trying to be relevant in the scheme of things in Naija, but he is wrong.To me he is talking nonsense.

where is the sense in your post
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by blacksta(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pro Gej vs Anti gej. Wey my popcorn

I am in total support of BA are. The leadership selection process in nja is morally bankrupt
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by coolted(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem: The Convener of Save Nigeria Group, Pastor Tunde Bakare, addressed a news conference in Lagos on Sunday over the bribery scandal involving Hon. Farouk Lawan and Mr. Femi Otedola. He really didn’t have nice things to say about either of Lawan or Otedola, and nothing sweet for President Jonathan as well.

About President Jonathan, Bakare had this to say: “President Jonathan is on a mission to bankrupt and balkanise Nigeria.” This latest salvo from Bakare, who was the CPC Vice-Presidential candidate in the 2011 elections, is coming less than 48 hours after Gen Muhammadu Buhari himself declared that Nigeria’s brand of democracy is “nonsense”.

Even though the presidency has denied being the architect of the scandal involving Lawan, [b]the clergyman still insisted that the scandal was a deliberate ploy by the government to divert people’s attention away from the N3 trillion spent by the Jonathan administration without appropriation. Hence, he urged Nigerians not to allow the bribery allegation to take their focus away from the real issue of Jonathan’s illegal spending.

“President Jonathan is dancing to the drumbeat of destiny,” he said. “His destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria. He has the full support of corporate cowboys and oil vultures. It is clear that Nigeria is a nation under divine judgment. We need a cleansing in this land and if we do not stand up now to do what we ought to do, there may not be 2015 for Nigerians.”

Bakare also said that the duo of Femi Otedola and Farouk Lawan are culpable in the $620, 000 bribery scandal.

“Otedola gives the bribe and Farouk Lawan takes the bribe, both of them are criminals. But they cleverly said he (Otedola) contacted the State Security Service in order to give marked money.
[/b]

“Where did they get the money from? Did the money come from government? These are oil vultures. What is the foundation of his riches; is it not corruption? Has Nigeria not been celebrating corrupt fellows? Corruption in Nigeria is now endemic.

“In a decent society, both Otedola and Lawan and all the people involved would be behind bars by now. Unfortunately, Lawan’s greed and naivety got him into a terrible mess. He had the opportunity of being a hero; he ended up a villain because of naivety and greed.”

Obviously learning from Gen. Buhari’s mistakes, Bakare was quick to clarify that his call for revolution in the country was not a call for bloodshed.

He said, “Revolution could happen in several ways because God will not come down; He will always use people. I want you to hear me loud and clear: I am not asking for anybody’s blood to flow because the God that I serve shed his blood for mankind.

“He does not take people’s blood. But whatever way God will deliver this nation as He did in Israel he must deliver us, else we are going through extinction. If the wicked will not relent; if they continue their evil ways, they will have themselves to blame when God’s fury comes upon them.

“But it is nothing but outright wickedness for us to be going through what we are going through in our nation. The events that have happened in the last two weeks are sad, very sad; they are sickening, very sickening; they are scary, very scary. Any of the people in the Dana plane which crash could have been you or I. And rather than sitting down and thinking of how to avoid future disaster, fix our roads and build infrastructure, what they are thinking about is to circumvent and sidetrack issues, let’s plant bribe, let’s see the one who gives and the one who receives.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-destiny-bankrupt-nigeria-%E2%80%93-tunde-bakare
d phul.. What has he positively contributed to dis country except looting their members. Atleast Otedola employs ppl, what about u bakare?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Ohislee(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2012
coolted:
d phul.. What has he positively contributed to dis country except looting their members. Atleast Otedola employs ppl, what about u bakare?
sheh dis guy go school at-all [quote author=coolted]
you see.... This is the effect of a corrupt educational system and GEJ does not want to do any thing about corruption which is the centre of all Nigeria's problem.
The lord would see us through his regime.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Jun 20, 2012
coolted:

He happens to be one of the main reasons you have Jonathan as President. A man who helps CHANGE A NATION contributes more than a man who merely hires people. I think that is general consensus.

This is the INFORMATION AGE, rather than making ignorant assertions, why not spend some time with GOOGLE Educating your mind. At least so that money that was spent on your education would not be for waste, by you doing that.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by fnykl(m): 5:10am On Jun 20, 2012
Please lets take time to reason this out; several BH leaders have been arrested, but nothin has been done to them.
PDP is actually the sponsors of this BH and Jona is also part of it.
Afterall he master minded the Eagle square bombing in order to gain the peoples sympathy and tunr the people against his northen rivals.
BH claimed last time that they have no plan of attacking Jona.BH must hav started as with a religious cause, but believe me, PDP has hijacked it for political reasons that are not really claer to us for now.
I will not say anything against Bakare for now, because of all the million pastors we have in Nigeria alone, none has ever came out openly to condemn corruption.

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by wyt(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2012
i have being waiting for Tunde Bakare's comment on this bribe saga, here it comes. now instead of him to organise his SNG to street and demand for justice to be done on bribry isue, he is condeming GEJ to it. i tot he said he is a lawyer, he don't undertand the doctime of separation of power? it is obvious this guy want to be in Aso rock by al means. if not why not commend GEJ on power isue or on Benin-ore-Shagamu road, this duo has being a burning isue to nigerian for ages, but GeJ has fixed it yet he can say anything to it only to keep seeking poor popularity. i am disapointed in his as pastor.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2012
manny4life: Personally, let me don't blame the player BUT the games.

Some of the things he actually said is indeed true. I honestly believe that Lawan/Otedola saga is a pure distraction from the fuel subsidy saga, that I strongly believe. Nigerians need/deserve the truth, and the best thing GEJ can do now is "DELIVER JUSTICE" to those involved in this mess.

On that note, I do agree with Mr. Bakare that a "revolution is need", to sanitize our system. Our system is corrupt and inept, we're left stranded, just like he said, GOD WILL NOT COME DOWN, he will use people like you and I for change. Though I like the way he stopped short of not calling baboons and dogs soaked in blood (bloodshed).

Although, I do not agree with Mr. Bakare that GEJ is here to bankrupt the country. Mr Jonathan may be weak (like I've often stated, he may or may no be corrupt, idk, but I do know that Mr. Bakare did say it wrong here.

In all, there's no need to exchange words, bottom line is that the man spoke the obvious truth. Sorry to those who can't see it.

fair analysis
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2012
DaLover:

Done anything? no
doing something? yes

Having said that, I hope with these few points of mine I have shown you that bakare is a pretender and just wants to get the money.

Dacrazy, how many times do i have to tell u that whatever the retardeen is doing presently isnt working and bringing more deaths. is it until your entire household becomes part of the statistics before u stop sucking his cocck? U are very useless oooo, chai angry
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2012
Zutchy: And how do you know that the man up there is not committed,he is not committed and yet the police,army,ministers and govt agencies are all working non stop to end the crisis in this country.

What has he done to the list of Evil Boko sponsors he told us is with him? Why dont u let us start with that?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by greaterlove(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2012
Ohislee:

-Must he come out PUBLICLY to condemn bombing before U know that he dosn't condole such things
-Is it his job to solve Nigerians problems
how is all this ur blasphemy related to the post in the first place.
For your information, bakare is only interested in Nigeria's problem cos its scriptural.... For your references open your bible to proverb 29:2 - When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
This country needs Just one righteous man.

pls how has my statements become blasphemy? he came out publicly to condemn the president of nigeria, trying to rope him into the bribery scandal, trying to play on our sentiments by bringing in the dana air crash, calling for a revolution through bloodshed and saying again that christ has shed His blood for all. please house when did bakare become God that saying i dont agree with his statements means i am saying blasphemy. you have quoted the scripture but did the scripture not tell you to pray for your leaders? how many times have you tuned in to bakare's message on tv and heard him praying for our leaders, calling them by name and praying for God's wisdom and guidance upon their lives? no, instead they generalize it and pray for nigeria, guy there is nothing wrong with nigeria, it is a land blessed with enough resources, the problem is with us( the people living in nigeria), and until we start looking out for one another all this will continue. bakare should concentrate on growing people that will change their immediate environment, not men who will live his presence every sunday with uncertainty for the future and hatred for the president and our leaders in their hearts. if he needs a revolution let him be in the front and not sending others to go shed their blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me / El-Rufai: Buni Hid A Court Injunction Stopping APC Convention / 70 Billion Paliative: Falana Slams NASS Members, Says New Allowances Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.