Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare (15348 Views)

28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / El-rufai Says NNPC Is Evil, Has No Right To Bankrupt Nigeria / President Jonathan’s Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2012
[b]I pray for my leaders however i will never pray for a leader who has not my interest at heart, playing with the future of Nigerians.

A gluttonous leader who eats approx 1Billion naira worth of food in the midst of abject poverty.
A bloodsucking leader who asks me not to panic since terrorists attacks happens everywhere.
A leader who is more faithful to his party men than the populace themselves.
A leader who will never say amen to prayers against corrupt leaders but ask me to pray that God should touch boko heart.
An evil leader who has in his office the list of Evil boko sponsors and decides not to do anything about it
A leader whose assistant by virtue of an affidavit by Ndume claimed that he is their spiritual head.
A liar of a leader that told us that Nigeria will crash if subsidy isnt removed when the bulk of the funds were diverted for electioneering purposes.
A very useless leader under whose leadership Nigerians are experiencing the kind of corruption Nigerians have never heard of.etc

Such a Leader definately deserves no prayers. Instead we should ask God to hardened his heartjust like pharoah so that he can be speedily destroyed[/b]
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Pataki: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:
Such a Leader definately deserves no prayers. Instead we should ask God to hardened his heartjust like pharoah so that he can be speedily destroyed

Amen! I have never for one day liked this clueless, useless, in-effective dunce that calls himself the president of Nigeria. Therefore, any prayer that aims to assist his quick kicking off from the seat of government, I say a THOUSAND AMEN to that!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2012
excellence44:

I PITY TRIBAL BIGOTS LIKE YOU.The blood of many IGBOS killed by this govts inability to defend her people is my pain.I wish slow pokes like u n ur pres wakeup n do d right tin by bolwin out.

This has nothing to do with tribe... Even if you were Igbo, you would be the dumbest Igbo man on the planet of the earth.. You possess the I.Q of a halfwit changeling... Go fhuck yourself you r'etard..
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2012
ebixy: dats blasphemy

YOu say that like I give a fhuck!!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by kunyeo(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2012
DaLover: Why can't this f00l just shut the hell up if he has nothing else to contribute....right now we are trying to see how we can manage CPC supporters bombing the north and the guy is making noise all over the place...

IT IS THE TRAGEDY OF OUR NATION.YOU HATE WHO LOVES YOU AND LOVE WHO HATES YOU.BAKARE IS NOW THE FOOL? I PITY NIGERIA!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Mandelaguy(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:

What has he done to the list of Evil Boko sponsors he told us is with him? Why dont u let us start with that?
The level of falsehood being spread around on social media against this govt is alarming. It just appears as if some people just sit down somewhere and concoct lies and transmit such thru a network of ignorant youths. Who says boko haram suspects are not being tried? I wonder whether these people travelled to Mars when a distinguished Lawmaker and former principal officer of the House, Senator Ali Ndume, was apprehended by SSS and charged to court. We would recall that he spent over a month in detention at kuje prisons before his team of lawyers got the court to admit him to bail. I also wonder whether these people have not been watching Tv to see the diligent prosecution of the accused persons in the independent bomb blast. About 7 boko haram suspects believed to have been behind some attacks in Niger state are still in detention following their arraignment at a Federal High court in Abuja. Following the ease with which a magistrate court in Abuja granted bail to some boko haram suspects, the security agents are now more cautious to charge these suspects to court. They prefer to detain them in their custody and secure overwhelming evidence for their diligent prosecution and also prevent them from being unleashed to the streets to cause mayhem again. That is the case with the notorious Kabiru sokoto, the Boko Haram leader who earlier escaped from police custody and was re arrested by the SSS. To demonstrate his seriousness over the Kabiru sokoto controversial saga, Gej sacked Hafiz Ringim as IGP and appointed Abubakar to replace him in acting capacity. Another Boko Haram leader, Abu quaca, is still in SSS detention. Let's cross check our facts pls
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2012
Mandelaguy: The level of falsehood being spread around on social media against this govt is alarming. It just appears as if some people just sit down somewhere and concoct lies and transmit such thru a network of ignorant youths. Who says boko haram suspects are not being tried? I wonder whether these people travelled to Mars when a distinguished Lawmaker and former principal officer of the House, Senator Ali Ndume, was apprehended by SSS and charged to court. We would recall that he spent over a month in detention at kuje prisons before his team of lawyers got the court to admit him to bail. I also wonder whether these people have not been watching Tv to see the diligent prosecution of the accused persons in the independent bomb blast. About 7 boko haram suspects believed to have been behind some attacks in Niger state are still in detention following their arraignment at a Federal High court in Abuja. Following the ease with which a magistrate court in Abuja granted bail to some boko haram suspects, the security agents are now more cautious to charge these suspects to court. They prefer to detain them in their custody and secure overwhelming evidence for their diligent prosecution and also prevent them from being unleashed to the streets to cause mayhem again. That is the case with the notorious Kabiru sokoto, the Boko Haram leader who earlier escaped from police custody and was re arrested by the SSS. To demonstrate his seriousness over the Kabiru sokoto controversial saga, Gej sacked Hafiz Ringim as IGP and appointed Abubakar to replace him in acting capacity. Another Boko Haram leader, Abu quaca, is still in SSS detention. Let's cross check our facts pls

Oga, there is a difference betweeen suspects and known (to the president) sponsors. There is a difference also between foot soldiers and their sponsors. Is Ndume's name part of the names with the retardeen? If not for abu qaqa or so who confessed that they were receiving instructions from Ndume, would he have been arrested at all.
As far as i am concerned, only footsoldiers have been caught so far and currently being prosecuted while the main sponsors are still jollificating so my question is still valid

Demdem:

What has he done to the list of Evil Boko sponsors he told us is with him? Why dont u let us start with that?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by werepeLeri: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2012
Why do people limit their hatred for GEJ to the internet? If they are no hypocrites, why dont they extend their hatred to killing him instead? I just wonder - if you hate GEJ so much and you limit your rants to the internet - then you are a damn looser - people who hate and hate real good dont rant on the internet, they take action.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2012
Peeps here dont hate the retardeen himself, he is a good man. we simply hates the stupidity, cluelessness and dumbness he brings to governance. That exactly is where our hatred is targeted at.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by 1025: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Why can't this f00l just shut the hell up if he has nothing else to contribute....right now we are trying to see how we can manage CPC supporters bombing the north and the guy is making noise all over the place...

@dalover,
may God have mercy upon ur life. are u saying that pdp and jonathan know the bombers and still wait till we are all dead? that is a way of reasoning that i won't even tolerate in my goat.
pdp as a party is behind all the problems we have in nigeria since 1999 otherwise link me to the names so far linked to boko haram like senator ndume, vp sambo and the gov who gov's lodge was harbouring abu qaqa. did you hear the pdp national chairman tell nigerians that boko haram is fighting for justice? look at the scandal in the houses, how many non pdp members are involved? what is big is reasoning like a human being and point to facts that speak for themselves.
Tunde Bakare is learned and knows what he says at any given time and he started not just now, it was from the days of the military.
if jonathan knows the law, let him go after the guy so that nigerians will watch events unfold.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by blacksta(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2012
werepeLeri: Why do people limit their hatred for GEJ to the internet? If they are no hypocrites, why dont they extend their hatred to killing him instead? I just wonder - if you hate GEJ so much and you limit your rants to the internet - then you are a damn looser - people who hate and hate real good dont rant on the internet, they take action.

Hate is too strong a word, I wonder why opposition to incompetency is now classed as hate.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by nagoma(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2012
kinguwem: The evil that men do lives after them. Gen. Buhari overthrew a democratic government in 1983. Since then the polity has been unstable. As long as Bakari is in the same political camp with politicians suspected to have initiated the 2012 post-election crisis, he don't have the loci standi to criticize GEJ.

" when you have no goals you only see obstacles" Jona has no goals and will continue to blame others for his cluelessnes. Goodluck Clueless Jonathan will continue chasing shadows until Nigeria is expelled from the world.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by collinsn007(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2012
blacksta:

Hate is too strong a word, I wonder why opposition to incompetency is now classed as hate.
bro u be correct dat person wey dey talk hatred be those thugs wey collect 1000 2 break labor office dat time 4 fuel subsidy
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by nagoma(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2012
DaLover: Why can't this f00l just shut the hell up if he has nothing else to contribute....right now we are trying to see how we can manage CPC supporters bombing the north and the guy is making noise all over the place...

Minds are like parachutes , they only function when they are open. Your parachute will remain closed for ever. Bakare stated the facts. The truth is incontrovertible , malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end ; there it is.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by collinsn007(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2012
hw i fit write topic abeg mak una helep me
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2012
philip0906:
Its obvious that u have taken an overdose of jona pee or u r high on human blood. . .let me help u
1.kindly give us authentic stats 2 prove that kidnaping has been reduced
2. what employment r u talking about? don't u ever come out of that blood sucking cave u call shrine 2 reality?
3.Obama did not cause the recession but americans r holding him accountable and he might not just get elected.Hopefully u have Dstv in ur shrine 2 be up 2 date with how its done in civilised countries
4. No one forced jona 2 be there.He saw d poverty in d land and promised 2 reduce it,bombings took a new dimension in his regime and he has promised that by june-boko haram would be history.We r already in june
Kindly get off that cave of urs and dring on latrine poo 2 cure the spell on ur head that has made u 2 be soo dumb

1. If you need statistics to know that Kidnappings has reduced (especially in the Niger Delta), then there is no point having this conversation with you. Its likes saying prove to me that road checkpoints have reduced..

2. I am talking about Nigerian youths now employed to do jobs that were previously being outsourced to foreigners to do. I work in the oil company today and can tell you that Local Content has indeed given opportuinities to alot of Nigerians..

3. Obama didnt cause the recession, but Americans are holding him responsible and so what?! Does that make it right?! This is why I call you a compound i'diot.. Abacha, Abdulsalami, Babangida, Obasanjo and co have all been at this corruption bit before Jonathans administration and yet we are blaming him.. So is it okay to blame you for your fathers fhuck ups?! Your idiocy may just be contagious..

4. And yet again.. You have displayed foolishness of the highest order.. In point 3, you pointed out how Obama was being blamed for the recession yet he wasnt responsible, yet you choose to Ignore Obama who promised to get America out of Iran since 2008 yet has failed, Same Obama who promised to close down Guantanamo Bay prisons yet has failed.. Well Jonathan thought he would be able to, but he was wrong.. America gave Obama more time, I suggest we do the same..

Now go and roll tyre outside. This conversation is about 20years above your line of reasoning.. You have displayed the grandest of stupidity without blinking angry
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2012
#Deleted
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by collinsn007(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

This has nothing to do with tribe... Even if you were Igbo, you would be the dumbest Igbo man on the planet of the earth.. You possess the I.Q of a halfwit changeling... Go fhuck yourself you r'etard..
abeg spiritofokija abi wetin abeg no dey cause igbo pple 4 here make u knw 4 record igbo pple get sense pass any tribe 4 dis country bt na money wey dem like 2 much be their wahala hw come ur name na spirit of okija u be wintch nawa o....
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by fyneguy: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2012
nawa o

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by nagoma(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
The President is missing.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dayokanu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
werepeLeri: Why do people limit their hatred for GEJ to the internet? If they are no hypocrites, why dont they extend their hatred to killing him instead? I just wonder - if you hate GEJ so much and you limit your rants to the internet - then you are a damn looser - people who hate and hate real good dont rant on the internet, they take action.

What a m0r0n!! Is this how your ilks think? Anyone you don't like you kill them?

Just like your people did to Funsho Williams, Bola Ige harry Marshalls etc?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dayokanu(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:

He is writing down the names like noisemakers names to submit to the teacher when he comes back from Staff meeting
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
dayokanu:

He is writing down the names like noisemakers names to submit to the teacher when he comes back from Staff meeting

Wonderful, that teacher should be patience, the Retardeeness herself.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
maasoap: So, in your little mind, bombing was what responsible for 245 billion naira subsidy fund to jump to 3 trillion naira. Man, you're slower than GEJ.

Can't you even answer the question before proceeding to say rubbish?
we are not talking about soap here
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
Appearantly the smart people are the ones with blind haterade for the president...
Others advocating for a rational view of the challanges are slow-pokes

Twisted set of people
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by porka: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
st.okolie:
it always good to knw people very well before we start saying things abt them.
first i will like to point us to the fact that bakare has always been on the opposition of bad governance even before his adventure into politics,which IMO i think was his worst decision yet.
but when people say it because he is in the opposition political party,it shw hw much most people dont know him.
he has always stood against popular corrupt government siting, Abacha,obj and gej.
the fact that some of us dont like the man,doesn't mean we shldn't see the truth whenever it is presented to us irrespective of the messanger.

My brother, I don't think it's for lack of knowing who Tunde Bakare is.

Bakare is well known to everyone.

It is perhaps the serious contradiction he represents that makes serious people doubt his message.

In public life, you have to be seen to be consistent.

He comes to us not as someone criticizing government parse, he does it like he has an oracle from God.

However, he has got it all wrong every time.

It is not criticizing government when you hear statements like “His destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria."

In fact, the more he tried, the more he seems to be confusing.

When you use the words he uses, even though he claims to be a lawyer, you are bound to think that this guy is introducing some element of religion into discourse, and that's where the problem lies.

There are several reasons his tactics has not worked, chief among it is that his predictions have all been false.

He once "predicted" Obasanjo would die in a certain year. Obasanjo is still alive several years later.

He once "predicted" Yaradua's sickness was not unto death. Umaru Yaradua died, may his soul rest in peace.

He once "predicted" the redemption of the country is in the hands of someone from the side of the north, that didn't happen.

Some say he was misquoted, if he was misquoted, then he should check his communication acumen.

And, he seems to change his mind on issues without giving serious reasons.

I stopped taking him seriously since he said he was resigning his pastor-ship in his church.

It's not that anyone really was interested in his church activities, but why make pronouncement and later eat your own word? Or why not make a counter announcement giving reasons for the change of mind.

I see him as a somewhat confused guy who, though may have good intention a times is consumed with bitterness and resorting to using God to blackmail people he doesn't like.

Again he said Buhari was expired, now the same Buhari is his god.

Some of us cannot see any reason why a supposed christian clergy politician cannot condemn the wanton killings of innocent church worshipers but instead preoccupied himself with some nonsense destiny speech.

Apart from the God dimension, there's really nothing he's saying that people have not said.

Fortunately for the rest of us, no human being has the monopoly on God!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by porka: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
dedeike: @ Philip 0906, After I had taken some time yesterday to chronicle the landmark reforms in progress under Gej, you still swore an affidavit of hatred and rather chose to migrate to other threads advertising your ignorance further. You have a right to hate Gej and all that he represents, but what i will not do is to allow you distort facts and confuse issues all in a desperate but failed bid to demonize this govt. it is on record that this govt, more than any other, has enforced the provisions of the the power reforms Act 2005', they have worked on Alaoji, Afam, olorunshogo, omotosho, papal anti etc. The Mambilla and Zungeru power plants have been completed and awaiting commissioning. I challenged you yesterday to say that you have been to Aba and you didn't see any Alaoji or you went to Rivers and saw no Afam . At the completion of Utorogu plant, 4000 megawatts was added to the national grid. But you sit in your house and keep banding figures emanating from the figment of ur imagination. It has never been in doubt that this govt attained 4000 megawatts as far back as December. But what is in doubt is that govt is yet to resolve the problems associated with gas distribution to the thermal stations. To this end, the Fg has been able to review tariffs in order to be cost reflective and this has attracted the globally reputable companies like Siemens and General electric co to sign bulk trader purchase agreements for the distribution of power. It is expected that this will encourage the IOC's to invest more gas for purchase by the distribution companies. The privatization of PHCN has commenced and it's expected to peak when the bids are rolled out by july. For transmission, 22, 000 kva capacity lines covering 809 km have been completed. 41 EPC contracts have been concluded with respect to 101 projects expected to provide transmission infrastructure . For you, I know this will be sounding like long story because you believe the power crisis is as simple as ABC hence all the president needs do is to press a button from Aso rock and the whole nation will be lited. But those who appreciate the rot in the sector will acknowledge these efforts and pray that God will help Gej succeed eventually

The bold refers. Could you upload pictures of these completed plants please?

Thank you.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by adaybayor(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
OK-TO-NV:
boko haram talk

Who let you out your cage!!!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by adaybayor(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Super1759: Dis man is a mad.I suspect him with his northern counterpart to ruin jonathan.he is more clueless than any1 sef

Maybe he is now α̲̅ BH member but remember ђe is α̲̅ xtian MOG.... grin
Super1759: Dis man is a mad.I suspect him with his northern counterpart to ruin jonathan.he is more clueless than any1 sef

Maybe he is now α̲̅ BH member but remember ђe is α̲̅ xtian MOG....
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:

Dacrazy, how many times do i have to tell u that whatever the retardeen is doing presently isnt working and bringing more deaths. is it until your entire household becomes part of the statistics before u stop sucking his cocck? U are very useless oooo, chai angry
U r just a nincompoop hiding behind bombings and security to express your hate for the nigerdelta....
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by jimmyboy1010(m): 3:50am On Jun 21, 2012
I wonder why an slowpoke like you have something good to offer this nation; where were you when Pastor Bakare led the Save Nigeria Group?,pls we don't want a dumb-head like you here IDIOT!!!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dasparrow: 4:01am On Jun 21, 2012

Ok, but that is no reason to call him a fool bros. Even the bible does not approve of us calling anyone a fool (Matthew 5:22). You can disagree amicably.

@Post

I am not sure about Bakare's allegations. However, what I do know is that GEJ must do something about the high levels of corruption in his administration and get serious about bringing boko haram under control. GEJ said that he knows the cabals behind boko haram but till this day has refused to mention them. GEJ is also letting off politicians who have been founded guilty of looting huge sums of money. So, can we blame Bakare for bringing up such allegations upon GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To NLC: Return To Negotiation Table / Ekiti 2022: Fayose, Ayu Sold Out PDP To APC - Segun Oni / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.