Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111751 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Somex10202: Got dis naw.you are invited for a job interview at 1Babatunde street off ogunlana drive..kud they be fake
They are called Oneal enterprises. They will request some amount from you as well. I advise u don't waste ur T-fare going there. You can do more search on this Oneal company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dapotemi: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dear NL,Pls i jus received a text message to come for a test at Albesure Nig Ltd on 22 january,any news abt dem.The problem is i cant evn remember when i applied to dem.See the text here;

Further to your application to Albesure Nig. Limited, you are hereby invited for a test which will hold on Tuesday, 22nd of Jan, 2013.
Venue: Heavens Suites; 7, Agungi Road by SPG, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos
Time: 9 am prompt
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
.tanx alot bro i appreciateObinoscopy:

They are called Oneal enterprises. They will request some amount from you as well. I advise u don't waste ur T-fare going there. You can do more search on this Oneal company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2013
dapotemi: Dear NL,Pls i jus received a text message to come for a test at Albesure Nig Ltd on 22 january,any news abt dem.The problem is i cant evn remember when i applied to dem.See the text here;

Further to your application to Albesure Nig. Limited, you are hereby invited for a test which will hold on Tuesday, 22nd of Jan, 2013.
Venue: Heavens Suites;7, Agungi Road by SPG, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos
Time: 9 am prompt
I don't know if they are fake or not. But I know there is a nairalander by that name Albesure who placed a job advert for Albesure Nig. Ltd. You can PM him for more details. Click on this link to view the advert.

Conclusively my advice is dat u shouldn't give a dime to anyone. If they request for any amount don't oblige them cos they'll dupe you. Kind regards.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jossy1luv(f): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Please i just got an appointment letter from SOUTHERN INTERNATION PETROLEUM EXPLORATION AND COMPANY LIMITED (SINOPEC), it is located at 18 Adeyemo Alakija Street 3rd floor Construction House, Victoria Island. I did their online interview and i don't stay in lagos. Please how genuine is this company?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by foladeniji: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
please does anyone know about NEW NATION, 17,Gbemisola street off Allen Avenue Ikeja.I have an interview there tomorrow and want to know if they are fake.
THANKS. A quick response will be appreciated.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 5:27am On Jan 22, 2013
anyone here heard about dtb concept?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sms9ja(f): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
our CV for our job opening was well received. The Information session and Interview holds tomorrow the 23rd of January,2013 by 10am at 15A Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos. Call 01/8400841, 08057684775 for any clarifications.

Please I just got this interview are they real? The site is looking fishy, its urgent are the fake??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dapotemi: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Obinoscopy:
I don't know if they are fake or not. But I know there is a nairalander by that name Albesure who placed a job advert for Albesure Nig. Ltd. You can PM him for more details. Click on this link to view the advert.

Conclusively my advice is dat u shouldn't give a dime to anyone. If they request for any amount don't oblige them cos they'll dupe you. Kind regards.

Thanks!Albesure is real.i was there nd i did d test!they did nt ask for mony.am still expecting my result.Thanks to mod!appreciates
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kingsyze: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please does anybody have any experience with Integrated corporate Services @ 41 Gbolade Adebanjo street off Olusoji Idowu, Ilupeju Lagos? They said they are recruiting for banks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Grace business school at Grafil House, Ikeja is not one of them. They gave me a managable job. i only payed #750 for training.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dazzleswaggz: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2013
PLz who has bin to boulevard the invigoration company I urgently nid Your phone contact cuz I'll rilli wanna knw one or two tinz abt dir system or dir programmes.I will rilli appreciate it if i can get Your phone number cuz I've bin invited for an interview.tnx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2013
Please has anybody heard of Tempo Food and Packaging Ltd cos I was sent an email for interview next week
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fxdee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kingsyze: Please does anybody have any experience with Integrated corporate Services @ 41 Gbolade Adebanjo street off Olusoji Idowu, Ilupeju Lagos? They said they are recruiting for banks.

they are the one recruiting tellers for GTBanks (maybe other banks too) P& G..they r not fraudulent but their jobs are mostly on contracts ....no career development./or promotion....that is why most tellers/staff in GTbanks are not always happy...you may ve like 3 full staff in a branch and like 10-15 contract staff..God help naija!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by foladeniji: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
pls, for integrated corporate at ilupeju can anyone go to d address despite the fact that he/she is not invited. Also when is the interview or test. THANKS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
ngoziliz: Grace business school at Grafil House, Ikeja is not one of them. They gave me a managable job. i only payed #750 for training.
please hw is d job like? Is it a gud one 2 start with,and pleas wia is d grafil house located?.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by berrylove: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Received this sms today --->H.S.A is pleased 2 invite u 4 an Aptitude Test/interview on frid.25\01\13. ven.:32,toyin street(opp st. leo catholic church),ikeja,Lagos.Time:2p.m
H.S.A are still out to scam.. Guys beware
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mytym(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
skfa1:

FAKE!!!

Another fake adress is (starlite) 15 adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu street ikeja . 08033008613

[color=#990000][/color]Mind you,they keep changing names,numbers and passing peoples phone numbers among each other.

Dont fall for this scam!!!

Dont give out money when they ask you directly or to come and pay for membership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skfall is on point.....This is what I get for applying to one A. JOHIEN GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED

CONGRATULATIONS!

U HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR A TEST/INTERVIEW@ NO. 15 ADEKUMBI CRESCENT OFF OLUWALEIMU STREET VIA AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS ENTER THROUGH BALOGUN B/STOP.

DATE:29/01/2013,

TIME: 2.00PM PROMPT.

HELPLINE - 07055640828
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mytym(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
skfa1:

FAKE!!!

Another fake adress is (starlite) 15 adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu street ikeja . 08033008613

Mind you,they keep changing names,numbers and passing peoples phone numbers among each other.

Dont fall for this scam!!!

Dont give out money when they ask you directly or to come and pay for membership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skfall is on point.....This is what I get for applying to one A. JOHIEN GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED

CONGRATULATIONS!

U HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR A TEST/INTERVIEW@ NO. 15 ADEKUMBI CRESCENT OFF OLUWALEIMU STREET VIA AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS ENTER THROUGH BALOGUN B/STOP.

DATE:29/01/2013,

TIME: 2.00PM PROMPT.

HELPLINE - 07055640828
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by quine03: 4:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls does anyone know a company by name 'NEWNATION? No 17 gbemisola st, off allen. Are they real or fake? I have an interview sceduled for monday. Don't want to waste my time. Pls can anyone helpurgently!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by quine03: 4:36am On Jan 27, 2013
foladeniji: please does anyone know about NEW NATION, 17,Gbemisola street off Allen Avenue Ikeja.I have an interview there tomorrow and want to know if they are fake.
THANKS. A quick response will be appreciated.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by quine03: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls does anyone know NEWNATION, no 17 gbemisola str off allen? Are they real or fake? Hav an interveiw scheduled for monday and don't want to waste my time. This is very urgent pls! Anyone?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ninilowo(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2013
Itu performance group grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by houseoffancy: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2013
M glad I chekd here 2 confirm cos I rote a test yesterday conducted by ALL STATE@ikj n now got a test dt I passed n shud com wit 2500
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by foladeniji: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
quine03: Pls does anyone know NEWNATION, no 17 gbemisola str off allen? Are they real or fake? Hav an interveiw scheduled for monday and don't want to waste my time. This is very urgent pls! Anyone?

i also went there, u will be asked to resgister 20 women for an empowerment program, and bring in 20 teachers for CDM. in short its complicated. Try it out.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2013
MC LION:
please hw is d job like? Is it a gud one 2 start with,and pleas wia is d grafil house located?.
33, Abeokuta street, Ikeja. Things have changed now, i hear they now ask u to pay #10000 for training before they give u a job.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ebony124(f): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls has anyone heard of jmorgan consult and associates,they r supposedly recruiting for permier oil and jmorgan is asking for cash but I got this txt from permier oil

INVITATION FOR AN APTITUDE TEST/INTERVIEW
Based on recommendation from our consultant and after a careful study of ur cv,we are pleased to invite u 4 an aptitude test/interview as follow:Date:06/02/13. Venue:A.D.R.A.O. international sch.28 Ahmadu Bello way victoria island Lagos.Time:10.00am prompt. pls bring ur writing materials, a passport photograph and photocopies of ur credentials.You will be reimbursed for d cost of ur transportation to and from ur contact address to the test venue as stated in ur cv at our own rate.
Thanks,
premier ocean oil and gas ltd
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abitime(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls can anyone help me solve this puzzle. I received a text by VHR which stated as follows: " U hav bin shortlisted 4 interview @ 3rd floor, washerman building. 19 Ilupeju way opp @ airtel office by 10am on Tue. 29/1/13. Call 08187315153 for direction" I dont know if it is a scam. Right now am confuse. I nid some advice...Very urgent please
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
ngoziliz: 33, Abeokuta street, Ikeja. Things have changed now, i hear they now ask u to pay #10000 for training before they give u a job.
Nawa 4 dem oo, ten thousand is much na. Pls wot type of job wil dey giv d persn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.