Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111829 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dapotemi: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wat abt Nature Plus,are they real or fake!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ntigeli: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
I've been decived by Esther break through twice thank God their secrets has been reveallled OO!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toygod2: 5:34am On Jan 03, 2013
who knows abt dat @ no26/28 karimu laka street palace hall egbeda lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moshegun(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2013
MALCOLMKAY: PLEASE HOUSE... I JUST RECIEVED A MESSAGE INVITING ME FOR AN INTERVIEW TORROW AT 1 BABATUNDE STR. OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE SURULERE... ONEAL INC... CONFIRM LEGITIMACY OF THIS PLEASE...
..i recieved a msg 4rm dem too a while ago bt i didnt go wen i realized they wil ask me 2 pay a sum for registration or sort..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by NoQualms1(f): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2013
Good day wonderful people. I received a text message inviting me for an interview at 69/70, shasha road, Akowonjo, Lagos.
Who has an idea of what they do? I hope they are not Natureplus.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sagacious(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2013
I got a message to come for an interview at 15, Adekunbi crescent off Olawale imu Ikeja, are they genuine? the name is FELIX HEALTH, please somebody should help before I fall victim of all this fake recruitment agencies. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Abmalcom(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Black Race International (NGO) off Toyin Street Ikeja(don't know if they are still there)
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Scams! All of them!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayspac(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
ismhab: ZENON OIL OWN BY OTEDOLA.
this company has send me a text τ̅☺ come for an interview. Is this company one of them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayspac(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
sagacious: I got a message to come for an interview at 15, Adekunbi crescent off Olawale imu Ikeja, are they genuine? the name is FELIX HEALTH, please somebody should help before I fall victim of all this fake recruitment agencies. Thanks
I got a text from the same company as above,please somebody should help me also before I fall victim of this company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
ay spac: I got a text from the same company as above,please somebody should help me also before I fall victim of this company

Its a scam! Don't go
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayspac(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2013
hariorh:

Its a scam! Don't go
Thanks so mch
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by whalyx(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls o..any1 has idea bout vconsult in ilupeju? I was told to cm tomorrow
For a job opportunity..are dey genuine
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fimi: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls who has heard of boulevard invigoration..its a company in lag...hope dey are real?need an answer asap
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bethzor @ lekki-Epe. Express way Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by whalyx(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
From all I can put together bout dis ppl is DAT dey are all fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
whalyx: Pls o..any1 has idea bout vconsult in ilupeju? I was told to cm tomorrow
For a job opportunity..are dey genuine

Vconsult is a fake company,they sent me mssg too to come to their office in surulere sadiku side, i went their and they demanded 11,500 naira to become a member,after the whole lecture i left there without giving out my money,the lady was a bit aggressive when she realise people wasnt falling for her scam.Shame on her. People said they have no money and she insisted we should go to the cash machine or bring the money on monday.

DO NOT GO!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
toygod2: who knows abt dat @ no26/28 karimu laka street palace hall egbeda lagos

I got a message too.Somebody should tell us please if the company is real or fake.

From what i observe, they didnt include the name of the company on the mssg they sent to me. I google the address and the result shows two company using the same adddress as seen below.

Ladtenko Investment Company Limited

Dalconinvestment Co Ltd

I think is fake. If you go there and they ask you for money,dnt give it to them,just leave.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
hr.consult and vconsult are both FAKE!!!

DONT FALL FOR THEM. THEY ARE OPERATING UNDER SAME UMBRELLER.

THAT TALL LEPA LADY THAT IS WORKING FOR THEM,GOD SEE YOU O.

I WILL NEVER GIVE U 11500 NAIRA LAILAI
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2013
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2013
seunshow00: Hi everyone,
Pliz I have been invited by kraft nigeria ltd @ ikeja for a job. They said I am to pay 3000 naira for form and they will post me to another company.
Pliz kindly help me with information on this agent.
Thanks

Don't pay anyone a dime. They are scammers
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by whalyx(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
skfa1:

Vconsult is a fake company,they sent me mssg too to come to their office in surulere sadiku side, i went their and they demanded 11,500 naira to become a member,after the whole lecture i left there without giving out my money,the lady was a bit aggressive when she realise people wasnt falling for her scam.Shame on her. People said they have no money and she insisted we should go to the cash machine or bring the money on monday.

DO NOT GO!!!
thanks a lot ...really appreciate your advice.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gudi: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
boneruns: Heathstream Alliance and Wellness homes are using different stragegies; We all av to be careful. Aside 9, oremeji street isolo, and beside sunrise microfinance bank at gbagada, they av some addresses at ikeja. People have to be careful in applying for jobs.
they gave real and better job. i can tell you health stream is not fraudulent organisation
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
no26/28 karimu laka street palace hall egbeda lagos

I went to above address today,there is no office at the above address,they rented a hall for their scam.
They are using the same scam strategy vconsult and Virtual humaman resource are using. At the end of the interview the lady that spoke with me demanded 8000 naira
I didn't give her,so I left

IT IS A SCAM,DO NOT GO!!!

Please let be putting there names here so that anybody that google their name will see it here on NL n will know that they are scammers!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ gudi

U must me joking or are u working for them,why defending scammers?

@ all

Sorry I'm using phone to post,I will check spellings later on my laptop.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bj4reality05(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls, my pple, i got a msg yesternight dat i av been selected to come 4 interview tomorrow @ AAH CONSULT, 9, oremeji street, iyana-isolo. I nid ur help. I'm confused if i shud attend or not.tnx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dexydidi(f): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
@Bjreality, those pple are scammers don't go , they keep chaing deir names its d same Health stream alliance and also peeps health stream alaince have a branch in oworonshoki too...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
True
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bj4reality05: Pls, my pple, i got a msg yesternight dat i av been selected to come 4 interview tomorrow @ AAH CONSULT, 9, oremeji street, iyana-isolo. I nid ur help. I'm confused if i shud attend or not.tnx

FAKE!!!

Another fake adress is (starlite) 15 adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu street ikeja . 08033008613

Mind you,they keep changing names,numbers and passing peoples phone numbers among each other.

Dont fall for this scam!!!

Dont give out money when they ask you directly or to come and pay for membership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by whalyx(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guys, all dis ppl r fake..ole scammers..pls ignore dere msgs.
Anoda vhr consult wey call themselves aah consult ask me to
Come tomorrow..I c they r all thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.