Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111469 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bj4reality05(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
@All. Tnx so much. If not u guys, it is certain dat by now i wud av fell victim of dis fake employment
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by edwardcollins: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
My name is Ozurumba Collins C. a student of fedpolynekedeowerri,in Imo state, I am seeking for place where i can do my one year I.T, please this is my phone number if their is any vacancy for I.T student. Thanks and God bless.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Marissaluthimos: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
acidtalk:

Same format Esther BreakThrough (EBT) uses to deceive their unsuspecting victims.

Nairalanders, let's keep it coming to safe fellow Nigerian Youths this criminal act and also keep this dupes out of business by posting name and addresses of fake companies you know or have fallen victim to them.
oh my God i am about to pay in money to one company i can't remember. I really thank you for telling me this.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mustay(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Here is a good example:

totalgroup: Designation - Job Vacancy At Total Oil Limited

Job Description - TOTAL OIL COMPANY

careers@totaloilltd.com

Position Type: Full-time

Salary Range:
100,000.00 - 240,000.00 Monthly

A reputable oil company based in Rivers State (TOTAL OIL COMPANY
have current job openings for highly talented individuals;

Candidates must have great coordination skills and ability to meet time lines.
Interested candidates should send their CV stating the job position applied for including your

phone numbers,current location and two copies of your passport

Interested Applicants should forward their applications & credentials to
careers@totaloilltd.com

Employment Status - Full time
Job Location - Nigeria

phone numbers
current location
and two copies of your passport

Interested Applicants should forward their applications & credentials to

careers@totaloilltd.com
Signed
Management.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Which one is this ED/AS saying I was "shortlisted for an interview at their branch office: 32 toyin street ikeja lagos. They didn't even put time there sef!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Olawaleopeyemi: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
acidtalk: Dear nairalanders,

It has been a common knowledge for young Nigerian Job seekers to be scammed on a daily basis due to the desperation of people trying to get a means of survival.

Be kind enough to list the names of fake companies who try to scam or deceive unsuspecting job seekers by sending out fake information of job vacancy or intervies.

Thank you very much Acidtalk for this enlightenment on fake employers, just last Saturday I received a message from VHR @ 9, Oremeji, Iyana Isolo inviting me for an interview. Believe me as at the time of writing this report, I am fully prepared to go for the interview but behold while I was browsing the internet to at least know something about the so-called VHR, I was dumbfounded at finding out they are fake! May God bless you people for saving me time, money and energy. Thank you once again.
Below are 2 Major ones I have heard about ;

*Esther Breakthrough (EBT). They used to be somehwere around Ojuelegba in surulere. You will be made to pay a sum only to be given fake employment letter.

*VHR - 9 oremeji str, Isolo. They are into Multi Level Marketer of Healthcare drugs but will always lie to deceive people with different vacancy names only to be told to even pay a particular sum.

[left][/left]Nairalanders, please post others you know of so that people can be aware and not fall victim.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Olawaleopeyemi: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Thank you very much Acidtalk for this enlightenment on fake employers, just last Saturday 12th of January 2013 I received a message from VHR @ 9, Oremeji, Iyana Isolo inviting me for an interview on Monday 14, 2013. Believe me as at the time of writing this report, I am fully prepared to go for the interview but behold while I was browsing the internet to at least know something about the so-called VHR, I was dumbfounded at finding out they are fake! May God bless you people for saving me time, money and energy. Thank you once again.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by teejay1405(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Uzzyan: I met one rugged looking lady at chivita road and because she saw me in my corper uniform she felt I was in a dire need of a job and offered me a VHR opporunity. I just smiled, it was den she asked where my ppa was. When I told her I worked in a bank she gave up immediately.
Please house I need to verify if BOULEVARD INVIGORATING INC is a good coy cos they made people pay 2500 for a job only God knws what it is.

@Uzzyan, I have been to BOULEVARD DE INVIGORATION INC for interview and aptitude test and from what I understand about the company I believe they mean business and they are real. From what I got at the orientation, they said the company is a project management company that manages projects for multi nationals.Hope this is helpful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Here are other mssgs sent to me below by HRM and HMalliance,they are all fake!!!!

Like I said they are the same people doing all this scam but keep changing name and passing phone no among each other.
Don't fall for them!!!

You're invited for a JOB TEST/INTERVIEW on Tue 15/01/13 by 2pm ¿ 32 Toyin Street, Opposite St.Leo's Catholic Church, IKEJA-LAGOS. 07039593224

You're shortlisted for a written test in H.S.A on Tue 15th Jan., 2013 by 9am @ 15, Adekunbi Cresent by Oluwaleyimu st., off Toyin st., Ikeja Lagos.07067980987
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
My words for job seekers

DO NOT PAY WHATEVER MONEY WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB!!!

Immediately money is involved,just ignore them or run away without looking back.

Thank you and always be wise.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Please is there anyone in the house that know anything about SENCEWORLD. Please let me know cos I got an email asking me to come for an interview on Thursday.thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fimi: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wat I hrd abt boulevard on nairaland wasn't encouragin at all..I heard d place is a renovated shop at abule egba.in short,it mite b real bt dey ar deceitful
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I just got this text message this morning from Health Stream Alliance....

U r invited for an Oral/Written interview on Thursday 17/01/2013 by 12noon @15, Adekunbi Crescent, 1st Bank B/stop, Allen Ave, Ikeja

Call 08098096754 for more info.

Am sure their fake with what have gathered so far from you all..... Advice pls cus am convinced now that is a scam.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nobody is saying anything about SENCE please are they real,tomoro is my interview
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=30pt]health stream alliance are bunch of frauds[/size]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by skfa1: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2013
fasagba01: Nobody is saying anything about SENCE please are they real,tomoro is my interview

I dont know anything about them but that name look like all this fake companies.

You know what,go there for the interview BUT the moment the start talking about YOU PAYING ANY FORM OF MONEY,just stand up and run with full speed without looking back.

Remember this rule: DONT PAY MONEY TO EMPLOYER IN OTHER TO GET THEIR JOB. It might be training money,application money,form money,licence money,training money,droping something(little change to show commitment),membership money,working directly with me money(HEALTH STREAM ALLIANCE SCAM STRATEGY) as in thinK OF ANY MONEY.

DONT PAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Note that they always text you the same message twice to make sure you get it.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dapotemi: 12:52am On Jan 19, 2013
fasagba01: Please is there anyone in the house that know anything about SENCEWORLD. Please let me know cos I got an email asking me to come for an interview on Thursday.thanks

How was ur interview wit SENCE,do you tink they are real or fake?reply pls
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ace3: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2013
Dear xxxxx,
Your invited for an interview at the premises
of Beryl Shelter Limited, 9b Segun Olusemo
street, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi on Tuesday the
22nd of January 2012 at 11am prompt.
Signed.
Management

I recieved the above mail some days ago and after a little research, I have reason to believe its SCAM.
Firstly, the office address on the company website (somewhere in Victoria Island) is different from the one in the mail.
Then the mail was not sent from an official e-mail address instead it was from a certain 'Biola Afolayan' via "berylshelterng@ yahoo. com" (the name of the company owner is actually Abiola Afolayan)
I tried contacting the company but their emails won't deliver and they won't answer their calls.
So this is for every job seeker, we have to be careful cos I almost fell (even when i noticed there was something wrong with the sentence in the mail).
I may be wrong and its no scam, so anyone who recieved the mail and lives in Lagos could go check it out.
Here's the weblink to the vacancy on Jobberman.
http://mobile./?page=job&id=182354&extra=graphic-artist-in-lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2013
dapotemi:

How was ur interview wit SENCE,do you tink they are real or fake?reply pls
I think They are real. The interview went well only that they never mention when they were going to let us know if we are successful or not. Were you also there on Thursday
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hopealivedeji: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
Health Management .... They are everywhere. They will ask you that is seeking for employment to come and make payment
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tophilander(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
acidtalk: Dear nairalanders,

It has been a common knowledge for young Nigerian Job seekers to be scammed on a daily basis due to the desperation of people trying to get a means of survival.

Be kind enough to list the names of fake companies who try to scam or deceive unsuspecting job seekers by sending out fake information of job vacancy or intervies.

Below are 2 Major ones I have heard about ;

*Esther Breakthrough (EBT). They used to be somehwere around Ojuelegba in surulere. You will be made to pay a sum only to be given fake employment letter.

*VHR - 9 oremeji str, Isolo. They are into Multi Level Marketer of Healthcare drugs but will always lie to deceive people with different vacancy names only to be told to even pay a particular sum.

Nairalanders, please post others you know of so that people can be aware and not fall victim.
@acidtalk, that is very good and kind of you. But I think as have post, the best way to know them is when the demand for money because their list is endless now.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bodija(m): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Pls house What did u knw abt ds recruiting firm-ALLSTATE CONSULT at 21,Dipelu street off Allen,lagos. They ask my financee to come for a written test last friday 18th Jan,which she did. On sat evening,she equally got a txt mgs from d same ppl asking her to come with #2,500 on Monday for her recomendation letter. Someone shld help me to knw if they are for real!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2013
got the following text msg from +456099213637 You have been selected for an Aptitude test and interview @ Block 3 Flat 5, Godmon Estate, Okota Roundabout, No 2/3 Okota Road, Lagos. 2morrow, Monday 21/01/2013 @ 9am prompt. Come with a copy of your CV and credentials. This looks fake to me. i also have another interview with a firm in allen same time tomorrow so i need to know that this txt msg is fake.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2013
bodija: Pls house What did u knw abt ds recruiting firm-ALLSTATE CONSULT at 21,Dipelu street off Allen,lagos. They ask my financee to come for a written test last friday 18th Jan,which she did. On sat evening,she equally got a txt mgs from d same ppl asking her to come with #2,500 on Monday for her recomendation letter. Someone shld help me to knw if they are for real!!!
They are scammers! Don't give them a dime.

Tajsagay: got the following text msg from +456099213637 You have been selected for an Aptitude test and interview @ Block 3 Flat 5, Godmon Estate, Okota Roundabout, No 2/3 Okota Road, Lagos. 2morrow, Monday 21/01/2013 @ 9am prompt. Come with a copy of your CV and credentials. This looks fake to me. i also have another interview with a firm in allen same time tomorrow so i need to know that this txt msg is fake.
They are known as Virtual Health Resources (VHR). I advice you not to go cos they are deceivers. They will ask u to pay a sum of 8K or thereabout to obtain a license permit after which you will start marketing their products. You can search the name VHR to get more details. Regards
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nisunayomi: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Some of dis fake agencies are now in ibadan.I received series of text from dem recently.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Obinoscopy:
They are scammers! Don't give them a dime.

They are known as Virtual Health Resources (VHR). I advice you not to go cos they are deceivers. They will ask u to pay a sum of 8K or thereabout to obtain a license permit after which you will start marketing their products. You can search the name VHR to get more details. Regards

Thanks for the heads up!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dridowu: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
bodija: Pls house What did u knw abt ds recruiting firm-ALLSTATE CONSULT at 21,Dipelu street off Allen,lagos. They ask my financee to come for a written test last friday 18th Jan,which she did. On sat evening,she equally got a txt mgs from d same ppl asking her to come with #2,500 on Monday for her recomendation letter. Someone shld help me to knw if they are for real!!!
SCAM SCAMMER SCAMMEST
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Got dis naw.you are invited for a job interview at 1Babatunde street off ogunlana drive..kud they be fake

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.