Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112044 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by okougha(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Well we cannot blame people for trying to scam people country wahala.
Sales managers are needed in one insurance industry sales/insurance needed 0-3 yrs.
Okougha@yahoo.com send mails only if you are OK with the post
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by habdulafeez(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
upload111:

It is fake brah!! Judging from the way the sms is.. they say u have an interview with the hr .(shey na ceo u for get the interview with??lol) n no position was mentioned. So bro don't bother waste ur hard earned cash to go there

I'm also having a similar issue here, although I applied for a teaching job advertised via , and consequently got a text message for me to attend an interview 3/2/2015 @203 old Abeokuta road opp
Oando by kasumu str.Pencinema
Agege.Lagos
pls room I need your opinion on this, I appreciate ur comment in advance, the date is just tomorrow and just applied and was sent an invitation text today.
....you may just be helping someone forumites!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by liza207: 3:39am On Feb 03, 2015
upload111:
Well I did a lil research on them(PRUVIA) and I couldn't get much but from my research they seem like a consulting firm .. N its like u applied for something relating to sales exco(correct me if I am wrong).. We'll if u aint to far from them you may go and find out urself but since they left u a number then call the number and make ur inquiries .its alright to want to make inquiry and a real company would give you details of themselves..

Thanks a lot God bless u
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Wow! Feels good to b back.. Sorry u dint hear from me since peeps..na ban dem ban me o.. One tries to help people and dem ban am..well its all good. It sure is great to b back.. And thanks for liftin the ban.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 2ddee(f): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2015
I
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chinae(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2015
You are invited for an INTERVIEW on Mon, 1st -12-2014, by 9am, @no. 8 Onummiri Str. By Douglas and Mabise Rd. Owerri, Imo State. Be punctual. H.R. Code 0044.

They called themselves Skylife, still part of thr GNLD drug idiots; i went and confirmed.it myself.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by M1ssbrown(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
I just got one and its quite quite different from the the previous address but no coy name ( In view of your resume,You have been scheduled for a Short test/Assessment on the 9th of Feb 2015 by 10am at Trinity House 84 Pako/Itire Road Morgan Bus stop Mushin Lagos.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
No need, is GNLDuote author=M1ssbrown post=30543502]I just got one and its quite quite different from the the previous address but no coy name ( In view of your resume,You have been scheduled for a Short test/Assessment on the 9th of Feb 2015 by 10am at Trinity House 84 Pako/Itire Road Morgan Bus stop Mushin Lagos.[color=#000099][/color][/quote]

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nedu4ocfon: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Arik Petroleum:

Have you come across this recruiter?

These guys are big time scammers. They are now collaborating with our communication networks (MTN & Etisalat) to scam job seekers. Beware of them.

They ask you to complete an IQ test by texting 20 answers to a short code number @ N100 per text before you can receive the interview invite.

That is advanced Yahoo Yahoo! May
God deal with them.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
M1ssbrown:
I just got one and its quite quite different from the the previous address but no coy name ( In view of your resume,You have been scheduled for a Short test/Assessment on the 9th of Feb 2015 by 10am at Trinity House 84 Pako/Itire Road Morgan Bus stop Mushin Lagos.[/color]
obinna002:
No need, is GNLDuote author=M1ssbrown post=30543502]I just got one and its quite quite different from the the previous address but no coy name ( In view of your resume,You have been scheduled for a Short test/Assessment on the 9th of Feb 2015 by 10am at Trinity House 84 Pako/Itire Road Morgan Bus stop Mushin Lagos.[color=#000099]
M1ssbrown:
I just got one and its quite quite different from the the previous address but no coy name ( In view of your resume,You have been scheduled for a Short test/Assessment on the 9th of Feb 2015 by 10am at Trinity House 84 Pako/Itire Road Morgan Bus stop Mushin Lagos.[color=#000099][/color]

Jus read the thread from the start first before u post..we have already written stuffs concering those addresses in previous pages on this thread..its a big fake.. Wudnt want to b repeating it all d tym.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Adeyelu123: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2015
CONGRATS!! you have bn shortlisted thru online application, by Head Regional HR of IGNITE CONSULT,for interview with the management Team on Mon 16th February, by 10AM.Venue: From Oshodi enter yaba bus,drop @ palm Grove,take d pedestrian bridge to oda side,beside keystone bank,locate 228 IKD Rd. CONGRATS!! you have bn shortlisted thru online application, by Head Regional HR.NL PLEASE NEED URGENT REPLY IF IT'S FAKE OR REAL AS D TIME IS 10AM

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MsEsiri: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
rharbie:
Pls help o....I also got an invite from zeolite plus 4 an interview tomoro. ...pls has anyone had any interaction with these people from zeolite plus....please let me no if its genuine ASAP
did you go for the interview? If yes is it legit? Please respond, thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
MsEsiri:
did you go for the interview? If yes is it legit? Please respond, thanks.

I would advice u guys read thru the thread from begining dis wud save u a lotta time n stress cos all those fake agencies hav been named along with their addresses... Even how u may know dem.. Anyway I wud say it again zeolite plus is like GNLD ..I wrote a great deal abt them here on dis thread. Read the thread from begining
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Adeyelu123:
CONGRATS!! you have bn shortlisted thru online application, by Head Regional HR of IGNITE CONSULT,for interview with the management Team on Mon 16th February, by 10AM.Venue: From Oshodi enter yaba bus,drop @ palm Grove,take d pedestrian bridge to oda side,beside keystone bank,locate 228 IKD Rd. CONGRATS!! you have bn shortlisted thru online application, by Head Regional HR.NL PLEASE NEED URGENT REPLY IF IT'S FAKE OR REAL AS D TIME IS 10AM

Follow n read the thread from the beginning n ur question would b answered..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olempe(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Sequel to your online application to our job advert and evaluation of your curriculum vitae, you have been finally shortlisted for an interview at our Head Office (ZEOLITE) on Thursday 19/02/2015 by 1pm.16 Akinremi street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja,Lagos.You should receive a text message to this effect. Kindly contact the hr on 07056534376. Thanks.
Signed: Hr
For:Zarex Global Concepts

Fake or Scam?

Pls help a brother.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
olempe:
Sequel to your online application to our job advert and evaluation of your curriculum vitae, you have been finally shortlisted for an interview at our Head Office (ZEOLITE) on Thursday 19/02/2015 by 1pm.16 Akinremi street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja,Lagos.You should receive a text message to this effect. Kindly contact the hr on 07056534376. Thanks.
Signed: Hr
For:Zarex Global Concepts

Fake or Scam?

Pls help a brother.

D brother shud learn to read..read from d beginning of d thread n u wud find ur answers

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by teecuzy(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Please who knows anything about Crossworld Limited. I just got this mail from them, I have googled them, but there is nothing on Nairaland concerning them and I definitely do not want to get there and find out they wasted my time. So kindly help:

"U are invited again to take part in d test/interview for our Noodles client by2pm Fri 20/02 @ 23 ijaye Rd,oppWAEC office,btw Eco n FCMB,Ogba.cm wt urCV."
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Shemmyglo(f): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank you for your interest in the job opening advertised .
You are invited for an interview at Kamar Consulting .
Date: 23rd February 2015
Time: 9:30 am prompt
Venue: suit 70,( ground floor) Asucon plaza , 515, ikorodu road Ketu
Lagos. Opp General Petrol Station.

i got this message on the 16th of this month and i have been trying to make some research about them but still cant get anything and i dnt want to waste my time and money cos am presently in Kwara state. PLEASE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY? PLS HELP ME.PLSSSSSSSS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Shemmyglo:
Thank you for your interest in the job opening advertised .
You are invited for an interview at Kamar Consulting .
Date: 23rd February 2015
Time: 9:30 am prompt
Venue: suit 70,( ground floor) Asucon plaza , 515, ikorodu road Ketu
Lagos. Opp General Petrol Station.

i got this message on the 16th of this month and i have been trying to make some research about them but still cant get anything and i dnt want to waste my time and money cos am presently in Kwara state. PLEASE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY? PLS HELP ME.PLSSSSSSSS

Am on it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
@shemyglo

I tink they are for real.. From looking dem up, its like they are a recruiting agency for small medium enterprise.. This is their number 08184005253. U may call n claim dat u stumbled their name off a friend n u wud really like to know what they do.. Am sure they wud gv u d info u need..
-i hope dis helps...

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olasco25(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2015
JOB INTERVIEW INVITATION
Hello Jonathan Ola,
You have a job interview invitation from GREAT NIGERIA
INSURANCE PLC for the position of MARKETING
EXECUTIVE.
For further information on Venue, Date and Time, please
login to www.careerslip.com
After logging in, click "My Profile" menu and then click the
"Jobs" tab to view your Job Interview Invitation.
Thank you
Careerslip Team

that is a good example of a real job interview

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by subfura: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
JVCONSULTS at OGBA appears to be real. I just attended the interview and did their test. No GNLD stuff it is safe to go there
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by subfura: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Keelinks golden concept is also a big scam, I attended their so called interview which lasted over 8 hours, of which they used a TV projector to brain wash the candidates. (A documentary about the author of rich dad and poor dad) and then further brain washing from inexperienced motivational speakers (with short tempers) and for the grand finally, they demanded N9800 from all applicants as if we had money to begin with
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
In view of your CV submitted to our Company prosperite Concept, you are hereby invited for an Interview on 23-02-15
By:10am
@ our Head office plot 5,otunba kolawole str,behind Aturase carpets Estate B/stop alapere,Along chinese village,ketu Lagos.

Pls hw real is dis?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2015
subfura:
Keelinks golden concept is also a big scam, I attended their so called interview which lasted over 8 hours, of which they used a TV projector to brain wash the candidates. (A documentary about the author of rich dad and poor dad) and then further brain washing from inexperienced motivational speakers (with short tempers) and for the grand finally, they demanded N9800 from all applicants as if we had money to begin with

No mind dem. Mtchewww!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2015
virginadams:
In view of your CV submitted to our Company prosperite Concept, you are hereby invited for an Interview on 23-02-15
By:10am
@ our Head office plot 5,otunba kolawole str,behind Aturase carpets Estate B/stop alapere,Along chinese village,ketu Lagos.

Pls hw real is dis?

About 15% real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Shemmyglo(f): 2:23am On Feb 22, 2015
@upload111, thanks so much.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Osas2015: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls guys, I receive these text. Pls I like to know how real there are and which one to attend.pls I ned your reply.thanks

You have been shortlisted for interview on Mon 23/2/2015 @ IGNITLYTE Resources Ltd plot 228 Ikorodu Road (Home Touch Building) Obanikoro b/stop, beside Keystone Bank. Time: 10:00 a.m prompt

CONGRATULATIONS AFTER CV REVIEW,you are to come for an aptitude test and oral interview which has been scheduled for MONDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2015, the interview will last for 2 hours 30 minutes an its start exactly 9.00am VENUE;SUIT 202 STARLINK GLOBAL BUILDING,no 8/10 OFF LAYI OYEKANMI STREET, BY THE SIDE OF P & P COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE OPPOSITE CHRIST THE KING CHURCH. ILASAMAJA.SADIKU BUSTOP LAGOS DescriptionFrom oshodi take a bus going to mile 2,drop at Hassan, use the pedestrian bridge to cross over to diamond/ ecobank,then take a bike to the above address Please come to the interview venue five-minute before time and make sure you come with credentials,2 passport and a printout of this email as a back-up Prior to the interview we will be contacting your references as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful at interview.WE look forward to meeting you. REGARDSHEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES JOB REFF/DATUM/1DRESS WELL AND DO NOT BE LATE
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shemmyglo:
@upload111, thanks so much.

U welc brah!! All thanks to God
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Osas2015:

Number 1.
You have been shortlisted for interview on Mon 23/2/2015 @ IGNITLYTE Resources Ltd plot 228 Ikorodu Road (Home Touch Building) Obanikoro b/stop, beside Keystone Bank. Time: 10:00 a.m prompt

Number 2.
CONGRATULATIONS AFTER CV REVIEW,you are to come for an aptitude test and oral interview which has been scheduled for MONDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2015, the interview will last for 2 hours 30 minutes an its start exactly 9.00am VENUE;SUIT 202 STARLINK GLOBAL BUILDING,no 8/10 OFF LAYI OYEKANMI STREET, BY THE SIDE OF P & P COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE OPPOSITE CHRIST THE KING CHURCH. ILASAMAJA.SADIKU BUSTOP LAGOS DescriptionFrom oshodi take a bus going to mile 2,drop at Hassan, use the pedestrian bridge to cross over to diamond/ ecobank,then take a bike to the above address Please come to the interview venue five-minute before time and make sure you come with credentials,2 passport and a printout of this email as a back-up Prior to the interview we will be contacting your references as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful at interview.WE look forward to meeting you. REGARDSHEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES JOB REFF/DATUM/1DRESS WELL AND DO NOT BE LATE

From my vieew,,I wud say both of dem are shady.. Although the second one seems elaborate..its likely unreal .u may go to prove otherwise n come give feedback here so others can learn. But dat number 1, no even bother. Na babanla fake.. D second one is better to attend. Alrthough I sense its a fake too but better u go it may turn out to b profiting.. Did u apply to dat company(number 2)??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Shemmyglo(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Your Application as a customer service agent has been received, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop opebi Lagos on 23/2/15. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Salary up to 95,000.

This message too was sent to me on Friday through Tritelcom but i dnt know if its real or not.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shemmyglo:
Your Application as a customer service agent has been received, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop opebi Lagos on 23/2/15. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Salary up to 95,000.

This message too was sent to me on Friday through Tritelcom but i dnt know if its real or not.

Its unreal bro..(To say d least)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.