Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110573 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
MPG CONSULT
invites you for Test/briefing by 9am on wed, 1/4/15 @161 Ikorodu Rd,Beside Lanre Shittu motors,Onipanu B/stop,Lagos.HR: 08062574347
.REF NO:HR-2177J.

YOU ARE REINVITED FOR A JOB INTERVIEW AT MEDICORE 343, AGEGE MOTOR RD, 2ND FLOOR (ADENEKAN HOUSE),CHALLENGE BUS/STOP, MUSHIN ON FRI 3/4/15 BY 9am, S010.

This is pure gnld scam after posting a fake job advert, with fake company name then when u apply that kind of text is what you get, then when you attend, they would demand 8- 10 k from you so beware !

(2)

We have reviewed your resume and hereby invite for a work briefing with BG-NG, 16 Akinremi Street, New Garage, Ikeja on 7/4/15 by 10am. HR 09091988221
BOSS GROUP.
MPG CONSULT Has changed its Name to:
GL Consult so my people Take note o these Scammers!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kinibigdeal(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
misspetit:
I jst got dis now
Pls are dey real??

Fake! they also use the name C-RES GROUP
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
We have reviewed your resume and hereby invite for a work briefing with BG-NG, 16 Akinremi Street, New Garage, Ikeja on 7/4/15 by 10am.
Call HR BOSS GROUP:- 09091988221

yeye scammer
(2)
eRecruit
You're shortlisted for a job selection/briefing scheduled to hold on tuesday 14/4/15 by 9:am @205, Borono-way,by Ladipo Str,Oyingbo,Lagos.HRM-08181949452

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ignorantguru(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
One of the most recent is DATUM RS located at No 62 Opposite Kamola plaza by mobile filling station, Okota Road, Cele, lagos.

This guys called themselves YEG (young entrepreneur group), they keep talking about health issues and would do anything to make you pay a fee of 13,500, they made me waste my money from delta state and lastly sowed a seed of 500 in their lives when I noticed they will not let me go, I had to do it because I was beginning to get scared of the other guy I went to talk to inside one office because they said he was a trained paramilitary and kept persuading me with loud tone like I owe them the money, they tell all sorta sweet stories and one even said he likes my shoe.
I tuley before them pull my shoe ooo. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by haartinukeh85(f): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Hello people. Got this message .You are invited to write an aptitude test with APR.LTD on WED 8/4/15 by 9:30am at Trinity House, 84 Itire Road, Morgan Bus Stop ,Pako, Mushin Lagos. REF:ABR. And I have checked online nottin abt dis company. I don't know yscammers re dis much just like one I went for sometime bak. The msg dey sent dere name was m$t logistics on getting dere dey said dere name is maitama info and logistics. Got thee that day and we wrote test as usual dey played a video and asked us to rite wat d black american was saying after dat 3 difrnt men came to tak. Dey said dey mke money bt its how to spend it dat is dere problem I now asked wat do u guys do d boss said its until I stat d trainin dats wen I will know and to stat training we will pay 10k for license imagine bastards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please...My ogas here...does anybody have hint about this coy...
Our hiring committee has reviewed your resume and would like to meet with you in person. We are
particularly interested in your qualifications and experience, therefore we want to discuss how you feel it might complement our plant.
We are scheduling interviews with applicants for Monday, April 13th by 9:30am. If you are
able to meet with us on that day, please call 08189419954 or email yshegzy@yahoo.com to reserve a time. If Monday is inconvenient, feel free to make other arrangements with us. All interviews will be held in BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT 71c Allen Avenue, nikky Africana Plaza (3RD FLOOR,SUITE 32)First bank bus stop,opposite UBA bank ikeja,Lagos. . We look forward to meeting with you.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
adeoti01:
Our hiring committee has reviewed your resume and would like to meet with you in person. We are
particularly interested in your qualifications and experience, therefore we want to discuss how you feel it might complement our plant.
We are scheduling interviews with applicants for Monday, April 13th by 9:30am. If you are
able to meet with us on that day, please call 08189419954 or email yshegzy@yahoo.com to reserve a time. If Monday is inconvenient, feel free to make other arrangements with us. All interviews will be held in BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT 71c Allen Avenue, nikky Africana Plaza (3RD FLOOR,SUITE 32)First bank bus stop,opposite UBA bank ikeja,Lagos. . We look forward to meeting with you.

Its a fake bro .don't waste ur valuable time
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
upload111:

Its a fake bro .don't waste ur valuable time

Boss...God bless you highly....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by michaelisafiade: 1:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Anyone with more info abt this should help please.
Truelink resources @ 91, Alimosho Rd, beside multi-grace sch, Alagutan B/stop, Iyana Ipaja. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sissons(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Another bad scamming coy is

Brooderhouse Limited
Pharmaceuticals and Food safety
20, Mojidi street,off Toyin street Ikeja.
The MD will actually employ you, but he will send you packing before the end of the month so that salary won't be paid, and you'd have worked in vain.

Their type of dubious scam is so subtle; no one will ever foresee it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mickeysylva: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Any1 wgo got a msg frm ICSSL,... Their address 5th Floor, 3 Ajele street, Off broad street. Pls any1 got info should quote or pm me. Tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Karmosky: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls guys ijust got an invite from BG-NG. Anyone knows who they are or what they do? urgent reply needed!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=londongal03 post=32157169][/quote] Not looking bad,i tink we have the same tattoo bt mine is on myhand!can i know u
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
adeoti01:

Allen avenue is a home of fraudster, beware!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Allen avenue is a home of fraudster, beware!!

Taken!!!!
Thanks boss
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by walemadu: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Haspol Jinim will give u nice jobs! they are the best of all the recruitment and outsourcing organizations i know! They are with a difference!

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
michaelisafiade:
Anyone with more info abt this should help please.
Truelink resources @ 91, Alimosho Rd, beside multi-grace sch, Alagutan B/stop, Iyana Ipaja. Thanks

Fake brah!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Karmosky:
Pls guys ijust got an invite from BG-NG. Anyone knows who they are or what they do? urgent reply needed!

They claim to b a recruiting agency ..n they wud ask u to pay some money for registeration.. But listen good!! any agency dat asks u to pay money before given u a job is a bad agency.. D real agencies wud only ask u to sign an agreement then they would get u a job first n collect their payment after ur first month salary.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DIOSHEYI(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Please I got this yesterday After a review of your cv we are pleased to shortlist u for an interview @ no 343 agege motor rd challenge b/stop opp wema bank mushin on fri/17/april/2015 by 9am. 0006HGP.................could this b real is there anyone with such mssg? ................pls I need response ASAP!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
hopefully after may 29may handover......my thought
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kinibigdeal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
DIOSHEYI:
Please I got this yesterday After a review of your cv we are pleased to shortlist u for an interview @ no 343 agege motor rd challenge b/stop opp wema bank mushin on fri/17/april/2015 by 9am. 0006HGP.................could this b real is there anyone with such mssg? ................pls I need response ASAP!!

Agege motor park...jonathaanananananan!!! They will demand for 10k for your hand, if you no get be ready to drop your well ironed suit, wrist watch or your shining shoe!! Broda, seek advice from Hussein bolt

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
I was also duped by Esther Breakthrough couple of years ago. They conducted a written test for us, after which they said we all passed, of whch, even dough u fail d test, they will say u pass. They now asked us to pay administration fee of N1700 (as at 2009). To cut the story short, i was given a fake employment recommendation letter whose company's address dont exist. I felt so bad and angry and just went back home having it in my mind dat i hav learnt anoda lesson today.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yinkamariam(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
The Management of TLR Ltd invites you for a job interview at 91, Alimosho Rd. (Beside Multigrace School), Alagutan B/stop, Iyan-Ipaja, Lagos; on Monday, 20/04/2015; by 9.00am. Dressing smart and cooperate is highly recommended.(Pls I saw dis message just now,nd I need to knw may be d coy is real,thank u)
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Adetai: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
hello please, got message from zeolite, 16 akinremi street, anifowoshe, ikeja for interwiew by 8.00 am kn 22 04 2015. did anybody know about them? real or fake?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Adetai:
hello please, got message from zeolite, 16 akinremi street, anifowoshe, ikeja for interwiew by 8.00 am kn 22 04 2015. did anybody know about them? real or fake?

super fake...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2015
List of Fake Recruiters/ Employers in Nigeria
Below are list of fake and scam recruiters/employers in Nigeria. You should avoid them, they are after extorting money from you. This a list compounded from different peolple's report and complaints all around nigeria. some of them may change their names but their addresses remain the same. stay away from them

Some Listed Fake/Scam Companies in nigeria

1. Minerva Oil & Gas Refining Company
human.resource@minervaoilandgas.com -
They claim to have exploration, development, production and marketing activities in more than a dozen countries around the globe, with a significant position in the deep water Gulf of Mexico, Nigeria, onshore US, Canada and Australia. They are out to defraud people, they will ask you to pay fees for relocation, immigration etc. Please beware

2. CEO Resource Nigeria Limited
jobs@jakophite.com - 203, Favour Street Opposite Oando Fill Station, Agege Pen Cinema Bus Stop, Old Abeokuta Motor Road,Lagos
They claim to a recruiting firm. They ask job seekers, when invited for interview, to pay certain amount of money to join them. Please beware.

3. Ingnitlyte Limited Company
ignitehr@yahoo.com - Suite 201, Philez Plaza, 2 Osolo way, 7/8 Bus Stop, Off Murtala Intl Airport road, Beside Keystone Bank, Lagos State
They claim to a business development consulting firm. Their mission is to be the best customer service provider in the world, while unvailing great mystery behind man’s inability to live optimally in the area of wealth and health. They are into GNLD and MLM marketing of of drugs and health products. Beware, they will ask for money to introduce you into their Multi level marketing scheme. www.ignilyte.com

4. O'neal Incorporated
marvysammy@gmail.com - No 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
ONEAL claim to be a multifaceted consulting firm with expertise in human resources management, healthcare management and management. However, they are a MLM and GNLD company out to collect money from you to supply you health products with promise of financial reward. The real O'Neal Inc is a foreign company into construction with address at http://www.onealinc.com/

5. Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
globaldrillbay@gmail.com, info@globaldrillbayoil.com - Kristina Jade Learning Centre, No. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village. Lagos State.
They claim to be an Oil & Gas servicing company with focus on energy, training , job placement, commodity brokerage. They are after scamming you of your money for non existent jobs and trainings.

6. Virtual Human Resources Limited
tejumolavhr@yahoo.com - 5,Akpomuje, Okoto, Oshodi Lagos
VHR is claim to be a leader In personnel outsourcing services management. We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their Financial/Health challenges. The recruit for MLM and GNLD companies or individuals who are after extorting money from you. Website address is at http://www.virtualhumanresources.net/

7. Zeolite Plus
07031666139 - 6,Akinremi str., Anifowose, Ikeja
Zeolite Plus claims to be a multi-national company based in lagos, majoring into:Human Resources Development And Business Management,Branding/Packaging,Sales/Marketing ,Procurement Services And General. However they recruit mainly for GNLD and MLM companies or individuals

8. Precious Metal International Network (PMIN) Limited
admin@pmicoins.com - 269a - 279 Barking Road Plaistow, London E13 8EQ UK
PMIN Limited claim to have a product called PMICollectibles set to connect Africa to the world by facilitating the distribution of wide varieties of modern precious coins through Direct Sales and that the PMICoins will be distributed by individuals who chose to trade with the company as independent dealers in developing a powerful network that makes it easier for many to benefit. Each collectible coin bought will be helping in creating business for the nation through our diverse social action projects. They are after your money and will ask you to pay. Please avoid them.

9. Virginland Careers
Virginland1careers@gmail.com - Lagos
They are fake recruitment agency that claim to recruit for non-existent companies.

10. Marigold Mobile Kitchens
info.marigoldkitchen@gmail.com - 73, Akerele Street Surulere Lagos
Marigold Mobile Kitchens claim to be a is a privately owned and operated corporation established in 2010 to provide mobile food service and logistics equipment in Nigeria. William Consult who claim to recruit for them states the company has it’s headquarters in Nasarawa State and provides full service project management in temporary food service solutions attracting clients from around the country. However, Marigold Mobile Kitchens doesn't exist from investigations, the real company is Marigold Kitchens based in Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States

11. Health Stream Alliance
healthenlist@gmail.com - Toyin Street, Ikeja
They are a health management and development outfit. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

12. Starline Consult Nigeria Ltd
starlineconsult2@yahoo.com - Obigbo Road, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

13. Crystalite Care Ventures
crystalitecareventurecruitment@gmail.com - Ibadan Road, Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria.
They claim to be a company in collaboration with world health organization,ASSAP,and other multi national companies.However, they are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

14. Medpro Global Resources
bluepalms04@gmail.com - 161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S, Lagos
They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

15. Boss Resources
frecohr@gmail.com - 90,Awolowo way,Opp MAN House,Ikeja
They claim to be a multinational Company with substantial investments in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2015
16. Global Oil Consult
globaloilconsultant@gmail.com - Toyin street Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
Global Oil Consult sometimes they answer Global Oil Consultant. They claim to be an oil and gas, upstream exploration consulting company but they are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

17. Home Places Consult
homeplacesconsult@gmail.com - Lagos State
They are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

18. Dahlia Consult
dahlia.consult110@gmail.com - Lagos State
They are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

19. New Star Metal International Limited
recruitment@nsmiglobal.com - 1-6 Alhaji Lateef Sulaimon Street (Behind AP Filling Station) Opposite Owode-Onirin Market Kosofe LGA Lagos State
They claim to be a private company categorized under Aluminum Smelting and Refining (Secondary) and located in Lagos State, Nigeria, However they are a multilevel marketing company also operating under the name NSMI Global Concept. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

20. NSMI Global Concept
recruitment@nsmiglobal.com - 1-6 Alhaji Lateef Sulaimon Street (Behind AP Filling Station) Opposite Owode-Onirin Market Kosofe LGA Lagos State
They claim to be an international company that deals in farm produce and other household necessities, However they are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

21. Vision Technologist Resources
visiontechnologistresources@gmail.com - Lagos
None existent and takes a name similar to another company abroad.

22. Mahama Business Consult
hr.mahamaconsult@gmail.com - surulere lagos
They claim to be a consulting firm that offer high quality services to provide the best outcomes for clients with a different approach. They are however a Fake recruitment agency.

23. Williams Consult
williamscaco@gmail.com - 73, Akerele Street Surulere Lagos
They claim to recruit for organizations that are either non existent or exists outside the country

24. Grace Land Global Resources
cv.graceland@outlook.com - Block A, Mainland Avenue, Lagos.
They claim to be into importation and exportation of cosmetics.

25. Hibrah Nigeria
hr.recruitment044@outlook.com - Starlink house, suit 202, 8/10 Salamotu Eniola strt, Ilasa Lagos
They claim to be a consulting company, but are multi level marketing company.

26. Clinton Fund (CF)
hr@clinton-fund.org -
They claim to be a a Washington, D.C.-based international development firm providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. The real organisation is The Clinton Foundation with web address (https://www.clintonfoundation.org/)

27. Hyena Ltd
hr.recruitment044@outlook.com - Starlink house, suit 202, 8/10 Salamotu Eniola strt, Ilasa Lagos
They claim to be a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos that offer an array of business and management consulting services to private and public companies and other organizations. However, from our investigations they are a GNLD company (Multilevel marketing).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Reyez: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello House
I Received this From, APR. LTD you are invited to write an Aptitude test with APR. LTD on FRI 24/4/2015 by 9:30am at Trinity house, 84 Itire Road, By Morgan B/Stop, Pako. Mushin, Lagos. Pls Hw real are they??
Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by peculi(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
C-Res Group invites you for an interview on MON,27/04/15 by 2PM @ 203,Old Abeokuta Motor Rd, Opp Oando, by Kasunmu street; Agege-Total, Pen-Cinema, Lagos.I just received dis msg.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Reyez:
Hello House
I Received this From, APR. LTD you are invited to write an Aptitude test with APR. LTD on FRI 24/4/2015 by 9:30am at Trinity house, 84 Itire Road, By Morgan B/Stop, Pako. Mushin, Lagos. Pls Hw real are they??
Thanks
Fake..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2015
peculi:
C-Res Group invites you for an interview on MON,27/04/15 by 2PM @ 203,Old Abeokuta Motor Rd, Opp Oando, by Kasunmu street; Agege-Total, Pen-Cinema, Lagos.I just received dis msg.
In two words .."Another fake"

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.