Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1107628 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moyin1010: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=travelpoint post=55583810]
Scam: This is nothing but a scam[/quote. Travelpoint please I need your email urgently or pm me please beatriceoyewole@yahoo.com.com]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by okirewaju(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
MyPrinceMeLuv:
Oshabalinks at enerhen junction warri,i paid them #3000 to get a job for me,but sent me to companies that has no vacancy.if you have gotten any job through them please tell us so that we can trust them

The guy and his dad are criminals, the sent me to DHL and they told me they had no vacancy. I was so mad at them when they were sending me here and there.
Please is this Oshabalinks related to JenConsult in that same Enerehen junction?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by paulpery: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Esther breakthrough sent me fake job invitation while I was in Benin city in 2008. I was scammed. that is how I found myself in Lagos. I didn't planned living in Lagos. Beware of Esther breakthrough at ojuelegba
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Adebowale89(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2017
ezekielolatunde:
Hello AKINRINOLA OLATUNDE, This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come in person for an assessment interview on Friday 10/02/2017.
Time:9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro bus-stop, Lagos.
You are required to come with a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990. Goodluck
RC:024/MPT

Real or fake? They weren't picking the number attached.

I got the same text brother, do u later honour their invitation

pls share your experience
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by frankdudus(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2017
I got this mail yesterday, please I need your help, are they real?

"Congrats as you are being called up for an interview in Aiico Insurance Plc. On Tuesday 25th of April at 203 / 205 Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Iyana Isolo, Lagos by 8.00am. Ask of Mr Oshineye, 08023134744"
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fabregas04(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2017
Dear NLders, kindly help confirm if these invites are legit, thanks.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by richardoz(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
RIR Resources invites you for an interview/job briefing by 8 am, Mon, 08/05/2017 @ white building, opposite domino's pizza. Awolowo avenue. old bodija, Ibadan.RFA ..... I got this today. are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Umohsnr: 7:08pm On May 12, 2017
Hello OBONGONO UMOH. This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 15/05/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.
www.snl.com
RC:031/MPT

Pls is this real? Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tompeters(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2017
Please I got these 3 invites today..... Please I need your help if they're real or not

(1) From the HR Desk, you are invited for an interview Tuesday, 16/5/17 by 9am at No. 98 Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos.REF: HR/IAIS/29

(2) Sequel to your CV review, you are to report for an interview on TUE 16/5/17 9am @ 98, Hillstar Building 3rd Floor, Papa Ajao Mushin Lagos. APL/31 081-1277-4041

(3) FortuneCareersLtd Invites U for career chat by 9am on Tue 16 /5/17 @192 Ikorodu Rd, beside FirstBank, Palmgrove Lagos. FC/ZP/DD2 http:///n89p, 081-0394-5247
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by richybanky(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

I got the same text brother, do u later honour their invitation

pls share your experience
I also got d same mssg, did u later go for d test? And was it real? Abeg help a brother
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by richybanky(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
ezekielolatunde:
Hello AKINRINOLA OLATUNDE, This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come in person for an assessment interview on Friday 10/02/2017.
Time:9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro bus-stop, Lagos.
You are required to come with a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990. Goodluck
RC:024/MPT

Real or fake? They weren't picking the number attached.
Got d same mssg, assement scheduled for Friday, Pls did u later go for d test and want to know if they ar real or fake. Thank you
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Adebowale89(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2017
richybanky:

I also got d same mssg, did u later go for d test? And was it real? Abeg help a brother

no I didn't
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 4everisaac(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2017
frankdudus:
I got this mail yesterday, please I need your help, are they real?

"Congrats as you are being called up for an interview in Aiico Insurance Plc. On Tuesday 25th of April at 203 / 205 Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Iyana Isolo, Lagos by 8.00am. Ask of Mr Oshineye, 08023134744"

Do you use jobberman? You could have applied for a Marketing Job on that site. If so, it's legit!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nky1978: 3:54pm On May 28, 2017
Please dears this job call for interviews is fake

RESPONSE TO YOUR CV, PRETADINCE MG SHORTLISTS YOU FOR INTERVIEW AS HR MANAGER / C.E.O. ON MON 29/5/17, 9AM @ 13 OLADOSU STR, OFF TOYIN IKEJA. DR(MRS) GRACE.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by FX2BROWN: 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
NL.... Kindly be informed that this invite is fake, stay clear...... SEQUEL TO YOUR CV SUBMISSION VIA OUR ONLINE HR, YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW @ PRETADINCE MG ON MON 29/05/17 BY 9AM @13 OLADOSU STRT,OFF TOYIN IKEJA. HR>DR CLAIRE.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ademike629: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Your application for job refers; you are invited for interview@ Prime Solutions Ltd 110 Awolowo Way opp Trinity Mall Ikeja Lagos on mon 5th June by 9am

IS IT THE SAME OR REAL PLZ?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bowlexzy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ideal Job Portal - McTimothy Associates
Human Resources Manager

Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.

Keeps tabs on the growth of the company workforce over time.
Shows the effectiveness of organizational talent development.
Examines the growth in associated workers over time.
Gives perspective on the amount of labour and productivity lost due to sickness and otherwise unpredicted leave.

Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
Employee relations, including managing absenteeism, grievances and sickness
Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement

Apply here: http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/348/Human-Resources-Manager

More Jobs on our Nairaland Page https://www.nairaland.com/3836511/ideal-job-portal-connect-employers
Visit http://www.ideal.com.ng/ for more jobs
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obito555(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just recived a text like Dear Technical Trainee Applicant pls be informed that u have being scheduled 4 a written text on June 13, 2017 @34, Eric moore road, iganmu Lagos by 1pm. Bagco HR

PLS IS ANYONE KW IF ITS A REAL JOB OR FAKE THANKS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by suogal(f): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
olempe:
Further to your interest in our online advert, you're invited to an interview by the HR unit of IGNITE CONSULTING as Customer Service Executive. July 27 or 29 2015 (PICK YOUR DATE). 10am. 228 Ikorodu Rd Lagos. Obanikoro B/Stop Opposite NEM Insurance Building. Bring your CV & Credentials. Ref: 080xxxxxxxx

Pls guys, are they real?
pls I hav e interview at that same exact location...pls is it legit
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olempe(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
suogal:

pls I hav e interview at that same exact location...pls is it legit

It wasn't legit then. I dubt if its legit now.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by suogal(f): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
olempe:

It wasn't legit then. I dubt if its legit now.
thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dimade1: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Hello house, pls i need verification about this recruitment agency. They message me
Bs consult limited. They told me to come for Further assessment tomorrow (Saturday) at agidingbi Ikeja Lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by otung42(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
I just got this message now! Can someone confirm this is not a fake offer? Skahy Integrated Services invites you for an interview tomorrow @ our office no49 Iwofe road, opposite total child school junction. Time:8am. Ref:SIS/EE30
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tunbebes(f): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello. Please, is this RS hunter limited @ 6 Aderibigbe Shitta Street, Maryland, Lagos legit. They called my bro for an interview tomorrow. Pls.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by senjutsu(m): 4:12am On Jul 21, 2017
TRENDWELL ENERGY CORPORATION
12 Adeolu Avenue
Victoria Island,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Training Program
This is to notify you again that you have been selected for the 2017 Trendwell Energy Corporation Training Program which is to commence on the 25th July,2017.You are required to submit to us all the below requirements on or before the 21st July ,2017 as failure will result to disqualification.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
2 HSE Competent 3 Certificate .
3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.
4. NEBOSH General Certificate OR Nebosh Cover Slip.
All required documents are to be submitted to Trendwell Energy Corporation
12 Adeolu Avenue,Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Guys do you think this is real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Iykecaroll(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Winnyluv:
Hi everyone

I just received an SMS from Nuel Golden Step Resources (NGSR) inviting me for a job interview tomorrow at 55 Nike Lake Road, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu by 8:30am.

Note: I never applied for it

Please is NGSR interview genuine or scam?
Has anyone heard them?
Was anyone also invited for the interview?

Winny how far...lol
Got this msg yesterday too. how did it go?
Did u later go?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Winnyluv(f): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Iykecaroll:

Winny how far...lol
Got this msg yesterday too. how did it go?
Did u later go?

I did not go. I was discouraged
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Iykecaroll(m): 4:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Winnyluv:

I did not go. I was discouraged
Okay. Twas a scam, obviously!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2017
caringtaiwo:
its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
Lol God go punish you and your company

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.