Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1107640 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Winnyluv(f): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Iykecaroll:

Okay. Twas a scam, obviously!

Yes dear

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by PweetyHitee(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
ademike629:
Your application for job refers; you are invited for interview@ Prime Solutions Ltd 110 Awolowo Way opp Trinity Mall Ikeja Lagos on mon 5th June by 9am

IS IT THE SAME OR REAL PLZ?
please did you go for the interview. Got an invite from them as well
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tenifayo23: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tompeters:
Please I got these 3 invites today..... Please I need your help if they're real or not

(1) From the HR Desk, you are invited for an interview Tuesday, 16/5/17 by 9am at No. 98 Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos.REF: HR/IAIS/29

(2) Sequel to your CV review, you are to report for an interview on TUE 16/5/17 9am @ 98, Hillstar Building 3rd Floor, Papa Ajao Mushin Lagos. APL/31 081-1277-4041

(3) FortuneCareersLtd Invites U for career chat by 9am on Tue 16 /5/17 @192 Ikorodu Rd, beside FirstBank, Palmgrove Lagos. FC/ZP/DD2 http:///n89p, 081-0394-5247
I got the same invitation this morning. What post did you applied for precisely?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Emmatik(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
They are all fake...It's GNLD...Don't stress yourself

Tenifayo23:

I got the same invitation this morning. What post did you applied for precisely?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tenifayo23: 5:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Emmatik:
They are all fake...It's GNLD...Don't stress yourself

Lol. Thanks bro. I can't just imagine travelling all the way to Lagos and later find out na Gnld.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
pls who know of Custodian and allied @27 commercial avenue sabo yaba Lagos. Are they for real or GNLD?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by iseeicome: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chukuli(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
the worst of them all is federal government of nigeria.......guys �
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jeebaryour: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
My cousin got this, kindly help confirm if it's fake:

Good afternoon,

Sequel to your application for the role of a Human Resource Assistant with Divergent Enterprise, I am pleased to inform you that you are hereby invited for a brief chat with our HR team.

Please come with a copy of your CV.

Details are as follows:

Date: Friday, 11th October 2017
Time: 10am
Venue: 1686B, Oladele Olashore Street, off Sanusi Fafunwa, Victoria Island

We look forward to meeting you.

The Divergent Team
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fedeko: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jeebaryour:
My cousin got this, kindly help confirm if it's fake:

Good afternoon,

Sequel to your application for the role of a Human Resource Assistant with Divergent Enterprise, I am pleased to inform you that you are hereby invited for a brief chat with our HR team.

Please come with a copy of your CV.

Details are as follows:

Date: Friday, 11th October 2017
Time: 10am
Venue: 1686B, Oladele Olashore Street, off Sanusi Fafunwa, Victoria Island

We look forward to meeting you.

The Divergent Team
the language appears to make some sense actually especially if the person could remember applying for the job of that designation
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fayo2k2: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Good Morning guys,

Got this mail wanted inquire if it's scam

Dear FAYOSOLA AINA,

With respect to your CV received from an online application for the position of a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and qualities you possess. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below

Date: Friday 17th November, 2017

Time: 8:30am prompt

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction, behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi, (Mega chicken b/stop) Ikeja. (close to LASIMRA)

NB: Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV.

We apologize for the late information; however it is imperative that you confirm your availability. Do so by replying this mail. For further inquiry or assistance call 07016752585.

Best of luck
Dr Batta
Head, Human Resources
Good Morning,

Many thanks for your Mail.

This is to acknowledge and to let you know I would be glad to come in tomorrow.

I look forward to meeting you.

Best Regards,

On Nov 16, 2017 09:34, "BS Corporation" <pr.bscorp@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear FAYOSOLA AINA,

With respect to your CV received from an online application for the position of a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and qualities you possess. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction, behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi, (Mega chicken b/stop) Ikeja. (close to LASIMRA)

We apologize for the late information; however it is imperative that you confirm your availability. Do so by replying this mail. For further inquiry or assistance call 07016752585.

Best of luck
Dr Batta
Head, Human Resources
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by qboi3000: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2017
fayo2k2:
Good Morning guys,

Got this mail wanted inquire if it's scam

Dear FAYOSOLA AINA,

Best of luck
Dr Batta
Head, Human Resources
Good Morning,

Many thanks for your Mail.

This is to acknowledge and to let you know I would be glad to come in tomorrow.

I look forward to meeting you.

Best Regards,

On Nov 16, 2017 09:34, "BS Corporation" <pr.bscorp@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear FAYOSOLA AINA,

Best of luck
Dr Batta
Head, Human Resources

Hii plss did you later go for the interview?....I got d same email dated for tomorrow
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Powell12(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good afternoon, i just got this...and how true is it??

After due consideration, You are invited for a Recruitment Exercise by ACE LTD on Friday, 8th December, 2017 by 9am at 98, PALM AVENUE, Mushin Lagos. SHOW TEXT.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jojokings: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please who 9knows about this company interview. Scheduled for tomorrow. help your brother save tfare.

Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the Board of LS-RESOURCE requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

SCHEDULED DATE:
Friday, 8th Dec. 2017

TIME: 10.00Hours in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 3RD FLR, CROWNET PLAZA, IDRIS GIGADO STR, WUYE, ABUJA.

REQUIREMENTS;
-Hard copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.
-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
-Two (2) Passport Photographs.

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be entertained.

OPTIONAL
-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

Best of Luck, HR DEPT, LAGOS.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Peculiar10: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good afternoon, I got this mail so I want to confirm whether it is a scam or not.

After thorough preview of your details and curriculum
vitae,considering the working experience,skills and attribute you
encompassed,The Board of Directors has decided to invite you for an
ASSESSMENT.

Date: Friday15th December,2017
Time: 9am Prompt
Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye Avenue,behide Zenith bank,Mega chicken
b/stop,Agidingbi,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.

We apologies for the short notice,however it is important you confirm
your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please
kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by TheAlchemist: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello House,

Did anybody get the below invite.

STRICTLY BY RECOMMENDATION PMG LTD. SHORTLISTS YOU FOR INTERVIEW AS A UNIT MANAGER ON TUE 19/12/17 BY 9A.M. @13 OLADOSU STR TOYIN IKEJA. DRESS OFFICIAL DR. MOYO.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Gent009: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Peculiar10:
Good afternoon, I got this mail so I want to confirm whether it is a scam or not.

After thorough preview of your details and curriculum
vitae,considering the working experience,skills and attribute you
encompassed,The Board of Directors has decided to invite you for an
ASSESSMENT.

Date: Friday15th December,2017
Time: 9am Prompt
Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye Avenue,behide Zenith bank,Mega chicken
b/stop,Agidingbi,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.

We apologies for the short notice,however it is important you confirm
your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please
kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as

Hello, pls did u leta go for the interview? Is it scam or real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ignatism: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
You are invited for a JOB INTERVIEW on THUR 23RD NOV, 9am @ 4 Alara St, off Commercial Avenue Sabo-Yaba, Lagos. Details in ur mailbox.www.hyinsco.com.ng.

I got there and the story changed.
We were asked to register for partnership with N12,000.
And I wasted N1600 on transport.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tenifayo23: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ignatism:
You are invited for a JOB INTERVIEW on THUR 23RD NOV, 9am @ 4 Alara St, off Commercial Avenue Sabo-Yaba, Lagos. Details in ur mailbox.www.hyinsco.com.ng.

I got there and the story changed.
We were asked to register for partnership with N12,000.
And I wasted N1600 on transport.
I beg give us the full gist
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kikkyshev85: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
I got message from bgn Ltd
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kikkyshev85: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
I got this today pls Greetings

DEAR DOSUMU OLUWATOYIN,
Sequel to your online application,a Firm that is into Human Resources,Logistics and Consulting invites You to meet her HR Director for an Interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.

Date: Friday 29th December 2017
Time: 8.30AM

Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingbi by 1st gate Bustop, Ikeja, Lagos.

kindly Come Along With Your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply .

Call Daniella 070 3347 5042

Best regards,

HR DEPT

BGN NIGERIA L
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mrs2u(f): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
hardedeji1:
ON A REFERRAL,GRATULATION
CONCEPT INVITE U FOR INTERVIEW ON 22/8/16
8 OLABISI ONABANJO WAY,OPP BAPTIST PRIMARY SCH,
IDI-ABA ABEOKUTA,1ST FLOOR
BY 10AM
RK1

Abeg, which one be *GRATULATION* *CONCEPT*

I got a text message for Interview for this same address, scheduled for tomorrow, They say GC Resources invites you for an interview
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abumohammad92: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Via your response on our advert,DGS urgently invite you for an interview on Wed.10/1/18 @ 2,Sunday str.off Ikorodu rd,beside GTBank,palmgrove,Lag.by 10am
MD/HRM
got this message this afternoon pls how real is it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bakhy(f): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
careers 24 and ICS......are they real......anybody with this info?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
dimade1:
Hello house, pls i need verification about this recruitment agency. They message me
Bs consult limited. They told me to come for Further assessment tomorrow (Saturday) at agidingbi Ikeja Lagos

Hello, pls did u attend the assessment? Are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by clippers: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
BS-CORPS NIG, invites you for ASSESSMENT Post:MINING/GEOLOGIST 4,alhaji karim,1st gate b/stp off amaraolu agidingbi ikeja.fri 26/1/18.8am prompt!Engr(mrs)ige

pls is this real, I need an advice
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tabtabtab: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Following your application on our online Human Resource Management Portal,We were impressed with your qualifications which make you an excellent candidate for this role,so we would like to invite you for an Interview/Assessment at our office to tell you more about this role, our company's mode of operations and of course, get to know you better. You will be meeting with the Executive board.Use the code below for proper identification.

BS/***/***/**
Date: Monday 5th February 2018
Time: 9am prompt

Venue-The Zonal Office,B.S Nigeria Limited,Suite 4A, Ogungbeye str, Off Amaraolu, Opposite Zenith Bank,Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

We apologise for the short notice; however it is important you confirm your availability.Kindly do that by replying this email as soon as possible.Come Along With Your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply .

For more Enquiries:09050000082

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Dr. ZOE

HR DEPT

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.S.NIGERIA LIMITED
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by quiestla: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Nice thread. God will bless you all
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mbalologun79(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
please how tru is this

After thorough preview of your details and curriculum vitae, considering the working experience, skills and attribute you encompassed. The Board of Directors of BS-SYSTEM has decided to invite you for an ASSESSMENT, a business organization into investment management, human resources management, capital building, entrepreneurial/personal development and strategic planning with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.

Date: Thursday 8TH of Febuary 2018

Time: 8am Prompt

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye Avenue, behind Zenith bank, Mega chicken

b/stop, Agidingbi,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
KINDLY HELP CHECK IF THIS IS REAL

After thorough preview of your details and curriculum vitae, considering the working experience, skills and attribute you encompassed. The Board of Directors of BS-SYSTEM has decided to invite you for an ASSESSMENT, a business organization into investment management, human resources management, capital building, entrepreneurial/personal development and strategic planning with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.

Date: Thursday 8TH of Febuary 2018

Time: 8am Prompt

Ref code: 10010

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye Avenue, behind Zenith bank, Mega chicken

b/stop, Agidingbi,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.

You can also reach the Secretary on 07038880326 if you have any issues/requests.

Regards,

DR. OLAB
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by xyluz: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tenifayo23:

I beg give us the full gist

hi, i am adding this to isthisarealjob.com to stop others from falling prey.

thank you.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/is-hynsco.com.ng-a-real-company-704787910475K15
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by xyluz: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
s

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.