Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111244 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bakila: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Dazzled:

pls tel us abt it,4 d past years u re d only one sayin somtin gud abt dem,wh i doubt so much.
Read the profile of the person you are responding to. He is a recruiting
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by maxti: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
Great Minds Intergrated. Tombia Roundabout Yenagoa,Bayelsa State.
The are into MLM. They will send a text inviting you for a job interview from cdc(centre for disease control) After the whole talk, They ask for 15k for registration and around 240k for Products.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by melejo(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2017
caringtaiwo:
its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
You are one of them, attached is your profile. Better go and fine decent job

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bolincosugar(f): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Nairalander beware of Judas Iscariot among us

Some of these fake recruiters have their agents among us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by erico2k2(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2017
caringtaiwo:
And you have just one post on Nairaland to say it's a LIE.
Are U not a scammer ? ?jst asking

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fmworld888(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2017
P&C Consult,Oshin road Bodija Ibadan,in front of Life forth school......beware!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Zedoo(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=tchidi post=11165706]Novotel hotels. Claiming to pay 3500 GBP for ordinary reservation officer. Said. My Bro SHOULD PAY HALF OF HIS PROCESSING FEE FOR VISA AND THEY'LL COMPLETE IT.[/QUOTE]

Ghostmoves@blunders.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by salbis(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
caringtaiwo:
HOW JOB BETTER OFFER IS THAT? LOL!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bitty4real(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Nachitech oil company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by point7s(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2017
acidtalk:
Dear nairalanders,

It has been a common knowledge for young Nigerian Job seekers to be scammed on a daily basis due to the desperation of people trying to get a means of survival.

Be kind enough to list the names of fake companies who try to scam or deceive unsuspecting job seekers by sending out fake information of job vacancy or intervies.

Below are 2 Major ones I have heard about ;

*Esther Breakthrough (EBT). They used to be somehwere around Ojuelegba in surulere. You will be made to pay a sum only to be given fake employment letter.

*VHR - 9 oremeji str, Isolo. They are into Multi Level Marketer of Healthcare drugs but will always lie to deceive people with different vacancy names only to be told to even pay a particular sum.

Nairalanders, please post others you know of so that people can be aware and not fall victim.
Must they defraud job seekers all time.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2017
What about EBONY LINKS LIMITED which have offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri

Are they genuine Recruitment agency?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2017
Tobbylobar:
@op God will bless u for doing dis am about to go to their office dis friday..tank u..i no dey go again.. but what about Allstate at Ikeja r dey scammer too they said i should come dis friday pls help ooo

Just google the name nd read comments about it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zolapower: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2017
acidtalk:
Dear nairalanders,

It has been a common knowledge for young Nigerian Job seekers to be scammed on a daily basis due to the desperation of people trying to get a means of survival.

Be kind enough to list the names of fake companies who try to scam or deceive unsuspecting job seekers by sending out fake information of job vacancy or intervies.

*Esther Breakthrough (EBT). They used to be somehwere around Ojuelegba in surulere. You will be made to pay a sum only to be given fake employment letter.

*VHR - 9 oremeji str, Isolo. They are into Multi Level Marketer of Healthcare drugs but will always lie to deceive people with different vacancy names only to be told to even pay a particular sum.

Nairalanders, please post others you know of so that people can be aware and not fall victim.
I created a thrwad like this some years back but the thread never came to fp . A fact I'm yet to come to terms with . Esther breakthrough is the first Ponzi scheme to have landed in Nigeria. But unsuspecting and gullible Nigerians will fall for them . How can a100 applicants pass an interview? At the end #2000 will b collected from each person and the company u will be sent to will amaze u. I was sent to one road sided buka along Allen avenue . Can u imaging ?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Let me add that all those numbers posted on walls, at bus stops and written with charcoal or chalk on many buildings in Lagos are all Scams. A lot of them are also rapists and Kristina kidnapers.

" Factory Workers 40,000 Salary. Call 080......"

Or "Company Worker Vacancy. Salary 35,000"

No matter how much we talk people still fall.

I am surprised that the Police,EFCC etc do not trace these numbers, investigate, arrest and persecute any of them found to have ripped people off their money. A lot of Ladies have seen and been through Hell in the hands of these guys.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2017
bitty4real:
Nachitech oil company
Seriously! Just sent my CV to them yesterday. I saw their job advert on jobsguru.com.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Sisqoman(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2017
I beg leave them jare! nah thier source of income be that.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by onyii255(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
A thread created june 2012 is making front-page in april 2017.. This one na beta throwback...

Nairaland i hail thee...

6 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by segunfunmi(f): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
I was duped at Esther breakthrough 10yrs ago. After collecting money from me a letter was given to me to an insurance company in ikeja, on getting there, no vacancy, I went back to them and they issued another letter to me to be taken to bemmy in Berger. And they also told me no vacancy. I was with a friend and they duped us both.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kestolove95(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Tobbylobar:

dont mind her i just check her profile now she one of them...scammer tank God i did not fall for their eveil hand..
she couldn't type ordinary good English. ..mayb dey got her job as a cleaner or cook

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by peacockremi(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2017
caringtaiwo:
Lala, place can u show us ur employment letter or any proof

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by peacockremi(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]
caringtaiwo:
Lala, place can u show us ur employment letter or any proof
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2017
Sisqoman:
I beg leave them jare! nah thier source of income be that.
WTF!

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2017
peacockremi:
[/color][color=#006600] Lala, place can u show us ur employment letter or any proof
Shef fit forge one post.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by labi1977(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2017
johnime:

There is a number attached to the message why not call. Graduate self

so u want des ppl to call possible scammers to ask if dy r real. ya RL smart. even if u call, do proper research everywhere
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mployer(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2017
gbomojomo:
there is this one that gave me friend appointment letter for on oil and gas company in Kuwait since last yr. there where asked to pay 400k for visa processing and other things.my friend borrowed money to pay.Till now they have not gone. The company said since kuwait embassy is not in nigeria that they will go from Senegal.January the agent said the cannot go again becos of crisi in dakar.Now the crisis is over and they are still nigeria.before they said it was a contract work,now they said the coy is ready to permanent them. the fuuny thin is that he has not met them physical.All the dealings are thru e-mail
Plenty mugu dey for this naija ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kehinderichard(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Asides results that Nairaland give u, u can also Google the name of the companies you are sceptical of...Also, most companies now have websites, so that's another way of verifying
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Oshabalinks at enerhen junction warri,i paid them #3000 to get a job for me,but sent me to companies that has no vacancy.if you have gotten any job through them please tell us so that we can trust them

The guy and his dad are criminals, the sent me to DHL and they told me they had no vacancy. I was so mad at them when they were sending me here and there.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by travelpoint: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2017
tchidi:
Novotel hotels. Claiming to pay 3500 GBP for ordinary reservation officer. Said. My Bro should pay half of his processing fee for visa and they'll complete it.
Scam: This is nothing but a scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Dear nairalanders,

Zenrise: they are modified GNLD,
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dipznano: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2017
mployer:
Plenty mugu dey for this naija ooo cheesy cheesy

Better Mugu!!
incredible folly grin grin grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Sultty(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
T-boss marketing company(the boss) at 2 olowu street/balogun bus stop don't go there they at scammers stay away from there and health stream insurance at any location because they have various scamming venues so please beware of them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ngwababe(f): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2017
caringtaiwo:

Scam scammer scammist

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.