Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479034 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
mimi77: @Superior1- ok, ll check it now.

@abbyyworld- No interview
Doc submitted: for Legalization- form A, Abuja certified & lagos translated copies and originals of first school leaving cert, waec, B.sc cert, transcripts, age declaration,legal fees payment receipt from zenith 110k,copy of intl passport,prayers

For visa: Visa application form, 2photos,all academic docs above plus bank statement over 2M, letter from sponsor on company letter head, sponsor driver license,employment letter,reference letter from employer,letter of intent,flight reservation return booking,proof of real estate property,intl passport,visa support letter from my school stating my entitlements- it was sent to me, Admissions letter,
My sch gave me accommodation so I did nt need to prove that I have. But if u dnt av this, u shd include a proof of accommodation,prayers.

I submitted 1st Aug, I got it in 3weeks.
Hope this helps
Cheers!

Nice one, you have done well... I have done the same and am waiting for my visa soon but I was invited for an interview. I am hoping on God and I believe it will work out well.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
abbyyworld:

Nice one, you have done well... I have done the same and am waiting for my visa soon but I was invited for an interview. I am hoping on God and I believe it will work out well.

Tell us about the interview
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 4:29am On Aug 28, 2013
superior1:

Tell us about the interview
The interview is schedule for next week. I will let you know how it goes....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by utibeumoh(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
God has blessed me with three visas within 15months

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 1:57am On Sep 07, 2013
abbyyworld:
The interview is schedule for next week. I will let you know how it goes....

It was visa galore for students at the Italian embassy this year. 90% of students that applied for the visa got it including myself. Thanks to the new consular who turned everything this year.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2013
abbyyworld:

It was visa galore for students at the Italian embassy this year. 90% of students that applied for the visa got it including myself. Thanks to the new consular who turned everything this year.

Congrats
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by utibeumoh(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Anybody in milano? Cuz we r very few here.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ciao! All member. I have missed this thread a lot. cheesy I must admit I have been more attached to the Canada visa thread. Now,I am back to this house. Please can anybody furnish me with the latest success stories and other experiences? The gurus in the house I dey hail ooo. Both the old and new gurus after my leave. Ernerst,superior et al.... ur boy is back ooo and my wife has finished her foundation course in fashion design in Firenze.

Now,we are planning new thing,and I'm also looking into Italy as Plan B or C . Abeg anybody with list of some universities that offer courses in English should help me ooo. I am no more familiar with the new system in Canada study visa procedure.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
newacca: Ciao! All member. I have missed this thread a lot. cheesy I must admit I have been more attached to the Canada visa thread. Now,I am back to this house. Please can anybody furnish me with the latest success stories and other experiences? The gurus in the house I dey hail ooo. Both the old and new gurus after my leave. Ernerst,superior et al.... ur boy is back ooo and my wife has finished her foundation course in fashion design in Firenze.

Now,we are planning new thing,and I'm also looking into Italy as Plan B or C . Abeg anybody with list of some universities that offer courses in English should help me ooo. I am no more familiar with the new system in Canada study visa procedure.

Thanks in anticipation

Oh your wife was in Firenze? It should be the school beside the US Embassy, I was there twice when I visited the embassy, I should have asked if her. Anyway I am back in Naija so no more new info about italy for me! Cheers!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
boss-man:

Oh your wife was in Firenze? It should be the school beside the US Embassy, I was there twice when I visited the embassy, I should have asked if her. Anyway I am back in Naija so no more new info about italy for me! Cheers!
Yes bro. u r right. She tld me her skool is not far from US embassy.
Welcome back home bro.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
newacca:
Yes bro. u r right. She tld me her skool is not far from US embassy.
Welcome back home bro.

Thanks bro. I will also advice you don't give up in canada though I don't know your full plans but its the place to be. All da best!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2013
boss-man:

Thanks bro. I will also advice you don't give up in canada though I don't know your full plans but its the place to be. All da best!
Thanx for d advice bro. Italy thought is just Plan C or D grin So many things come up in the Canada pursuit,yet I am holding on.
Once again,thx.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2013
It's been long since I last came here.I met with Mr utibeumoh in Milan on the 22 of October.Mr utibeumoh I want to say thank you once again for your help.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2013
ernestleon: It's been long since I last came here.I met with Mr utibeumoh in Milan on the 22 of October.Mr utibeumoh I want to say thank you once again for your help.
Boss na so u dey yanga for san siro. I saw d fotos u posted jst b4 ur club's game against Barcelona.
How r u bro?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
newacca:
Boss na so u dey yanga for san siro. I saw d fotos u posted jst b4 ur club's game against Barcelona.
How r u bro?
Master your boy loyal ooooooo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by classyjummy: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hi please I need help am planning on going to a fashion school in milan, is milan safe and how is living there like the experiences in italy and the procedure to get the visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
classyjummy: Hi please I need help am planning on going to a fashion school in milan, is milan safe and how is living there like the experiences in italy and the procedure to get the visa
I have never been to Italy,but my wife had been there and she studied in Fashion in Florence. I know Milano is a big,lively metropolitan city that has the creme de la creme of Italian wealthy people. Studying fashion in Milano? It is ok. but I heard it is expensive being a big city.
Let's start with admission. how many schools have you applied to and how many have given you admission?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by classyjummy: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
I saw some short courses online which is ok but expensive
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
classyjummy: I saw some short courses online which is ok but expensive

Classyjummy, what's your main plan of going for this course? Milan is expensive like my brother said. Do you want to pay for the fees yourself or you are looking for scholarship? Depending on long term plan, its hard to advice about italy. I have so keny reservations though I thank God for being faithful
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bigsale: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2013
Hello @all,

can someone plz help me out here, i am based in Uk, i am planning to send my younger brother to italy for study but i dont know anything about it, i would really like if someone can explain all the procedure to me like i am a 10 yrs old..lol.. must he have knowlegde of italian language or the schools there teach in english, i would love if anyone can help with their schools, plz no stupid agent should reply to this post, im looking to hear from upstanding nigerian studying in italy.

Thanks y'all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Hadddy: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
How much is italian tourist visa fee plus vfs charges ? Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by talitakumi: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
@hadddy go to their website vfs for italian visa application which is italy-ng.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
So nice to know this thread is still alive...Congratulations to those who got their visas approved. grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yankison(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
abbyyworld:

hello i cant see all y post again ..

@pelumiv .. are you still on here , wjat is going on with your legalisation
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shininglite(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello. Gurus in d houz I am a young footballer of 16 I want to attend a 1month football trial in italy at vicenza calcio I hav al my documents nd am abt goin to d embassy bt I am a bit nervous pls I need sumbodi to guide me on hw d interview looks lyk,tanks am waitin for ur response
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Obinnio: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
shininglite: Hello. Gurus in d houz I am a young footballer of 16 I want to attend a 1month football trial in italy at vicenza calcio I hav al my documents nd am abt goin to d embassy bt I am a bit nervous pls I need sumbodi to guide me on hw d interview looks lyk,tanks am waitin for ur response
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nice to see this thread is back for real!!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shininglite(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Obinnio: bro how did you secure trial from nigeria?, do you have agent? I am a footballer as well and is targetting leaving nigeria for italy latest next year,I'm in Enugu,playing for jnr Rangers,where do play and where are U?,
bro its just God dat connected me to d agent,I am in lagos bt I play for ph city fc of rivers state
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Obinnio: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
shininglite: bro its just God dat connected me to d agent,I am in lagos bt I play for ph city fc of rivers state
k that's good, congrats to you my brother,God will see us through in our hustle, have you applied for visa,and have you booked a date
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
yankison:

hello i cant see all y post again ..

@pelumiv .. are you still on here , wjat is going on with your legalisation
Am still here and the site had an attack. I have done the legalization.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
rubenic: So nice to know this thread is still alive...Congratulations to those who got their visas approved. grin
How u bro? You are too gbasky
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Obinnio: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pls pals how is life in italy,economic opportunities,and so on

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.