Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (512472 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2014
oluwaniyin: How many weeks does it takes to get the DV from the point of travelling to Abuja to translating and submitting and finally getting it?
In Abuja, did you have to purchase WAEC Scratch card or you just submit your documents?
How many days and how much?
How much was paid in Abuja,, for translation and for DV?

Please i am not taking about VISA now, just DV.
Please your kind reply will be appreciated.
Thanks.

I think Pelumiv and Ajanwal can ans dt
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by garbigarba: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Hello house,
I would like to enquire if it's only at Abuja's ministry of education and foreign affairs that one can get the documents confirmed and certified.
Would it be possible to do it from Lagos?
And again … do I translate my certificate to Italian before or after it has been confirmed and certified?
And lastly … how much does the embassy charge for the legalisation (declaration of value)?
Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
garbigarba: Hello house,
I would like to enquire if it's only at Abuja's ministry of education and foreign affairs that one can get the documents confirmed and certified.
Would it be possible to do it from Lagos?
And again … do I translate my certificate to Italian before or after it has been confirmed and certified?
And lastly … how much does the embassy charge for the legalisation (declaration of value)?
Thanks.

110k for legalization at lagos embassy. Yu certify ur results at Abuja only and yu translate after that.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by garbigarba: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Soyedele1:

110k for legalization at lagos embassy. Yu certify ur results at Abuja only and yu translate after that.

@soyedele1 thanks so much for the prompt reply.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Minimum of 8weeks to get DoV.
Most times, it takes more than 8weeks
Andrea usually give a probable date.

Yes!!! For scratch card. You get to see peeps selling it.
I bought it 600naira.
If I were you, I'll get the scratch card and print the result and staple the scratch card with it.
300naira per page.
I authenticated my SSCE,B.Eng,transcripts(4pages) and bought a form for 100naira paid 1800 @ Skye bank, Wuse branch.
You get it that same day. Don't go there on Friday oh!!!
You then proceed to MFA.
Its better you go to abj weekend and start your processing on Monday.
Translator charge based on the type of doc you translating.
I hope have answered your questions.
Feel free to ask question.
You can PM your contact details

Soyedele1:

I think Pelumiv and Ajanwal can ans dt

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
oluwaniyin: How many weeks does it takes to get the DV from the point of travelling to Abuja to translating and submitting and finally getting it?
In Abuja, did you have to purchase WAEC Scratch card or you just submit your documents?

Thanks.

ajanwal: Minimum of 8weeks to get DoV.
Most times, it takes more than 8weeks
Andrea usually give a probable date.
Yes!!! For scratch card. You get to see peeps selling it.
I bought it 600naira.
If I were you, I'll get the scratch card and print the result and staple the scratch card with it.
300naira per page.
I authenticated my SSCE,B.Eng,transcripts(4pages) and bought a form for 100naira paid 1800 @ Skye bank, Wuse branch.
You get it that same day. Don't go there on Friday oh!!!
You then proceed to MFA.
Its better you go to abj weekend and start your processing on Monday.
Translator charge based on the type of doc you translating.
I hope have answered your questions.
Feel free to ask question.
You can PM your contact details

Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

Bro...don't forget to update me when February admission begin...please what's Dov?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Bro...don't forget to update me when February admission begin...please what's Dov?

Admission will be on any moment from now on but it will be for 2015/2016 which means Yu will start classes next year Sept.

From what AJANWAL told me, You get DoV after yu are done with you are legalisation(the italian embassy will give you that upon completion of legalization).

whats your budget for Italian Universities?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

Admission will be on any moment from now on but it will be for 2015/2016 which means Yu will start classes next year Sept.

From what AJANWAL told me, You get DoV after yu are done with you are legalisation(the italian embassy will give you that upon completion of legalization).

whats your budget for Italian Universities?

not next year february intake? Depends on their school fees? Sept too long, What are the ranges of school fees for undergraduate....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100: not next year february intake? Depends on their school fees? Sept too long, What are the ranges of school fees for undergraduate....

2000 to 4000 which I have seen so fast but yu will be able to get a fee reduction. Just get all ur documents ready
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

2000 to 4000 which I have seen so fast but yu will be able to get a fee reduction. Just get all ur documents ready
Next year february is possible right?...max 2k I can afford.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Next year february is possible right?...max 2k I can afford.

for everything ir tuition only?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

for everything ir tuition only?
Tuition only...how much for processing. Legalization, translation and all charges.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Tuition only...how much for processing. Legalization, translation and all charges.

Just budget 40k at most for Min.Edu and MFA at Abuja.
I dont know the fee for Translation.
110k for legalisation at Italy embassy at Lagos
Flight to Italy is arround 140k

Thats all bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

Just budget 40k at most for Min.Edu and MFA at Abuja.
I dont know the fee for Translation.
110k for legalisation at Italy embassy at Lagos
Flight to Italy is arround 140k

Thats all bro
Oh thanks...so I can go with february intake?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Oh thanks...so I can go with february intake?

No sir.. Sept intake.. Just be patience bro.. I'm also exercising patience here.. Admission forms will be anytime..Have yu tried Czech?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

No sir.. Sept intake.. Just be patience bro.. I'm also exercising patience here.. Admission forms will be anytime..Have yu tried Czech?
Oh okay...they only got one intake per year?...I haven't got czech
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Oh okay...they only got one intake per year?...I haven't got czech

Yes, only one
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

Yes, only one
How's there visa success rate?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
How's there visa success rate?

Great..Yu have nothing to fear as long as you have the required documents with Prayers
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

Great..Yu have nothing to fear as long as you have the required documents with Prayers
Please what are all the documents....thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Please what are all the documents....thanks.

educational certs, DoV, Bank statement etc.. first get admitted bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Soyedele1:

educational certs, DoV, Bank statement etc.. first get admitted bro
Oh okay...remember am going with only weac.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Please house, can i travel to Abuja to authenticate and certify my documents at both ministries without my original documents. Though, i have certified copy from a lawyer. (My original documents is with another embassy)
Thanks as you reply.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2014
oluwaniyin: Please house, can i travel to Abuja to authenticate and certify my documents at both ministries without my original documents. Though, i have certified copy from a lawyer. (My original documents is with another embassy)
Thanks as you reply.

I heard as far as italy is concerned, Yu authenticate d originals
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Soyedele1:
I heard as far as italy is concerned, Yu authenticate d originals

Boss doing great things here.

oluwaniyin: Please house, can i travel to Abuja to authenticate and certify my documents at both ministries without my original documents. Though, i have certified copy from a lawyer. (My original documents is with another embassy)
Thanks as you reply.

They have to sight the original and authenticate it because the Italian embassy will collect both the original and translated copy for legalization.

Chilling in Torino. lolz
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
For the original certificates, mine was laminated. It was well-dry-laminated. Hope they would as me to remove the lamination?
If i have to remove it, with what - scissors, blade, dagger,...? shocked

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Dont worry they just cut a small portion of it for d stamp.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
After doing the authentication in Abuja and doing the translation:
For the whole of the 8 weeks, will the original certificates be in possession of the embassy? -
In possession for DV or for VISA.

I believe for DV, it should only be sighted, then visa - can be a diff story.

Also, for those who travel to start their studies without the DV due to time constraints:
Is it possible for someone else here in Nigeria should collect the DV after all the 8 weeks waiting period and send it to you in Italy, or you have to be physically there yourself to collect the DV? Who knows if there is a procedure regarding this?

For those who travel to start their studies without the DV, please share your stories and experience. How did you get it? Was it sent to you in Italy before the end of your program or you traveled back to Nigeria to get it?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
For those who travel to start their studies without the DV, i believe you can't leave your original documents behind in Nigeria, please share your experience or everyone what did you think about this - the above questions.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please someone should answer and comment on the above questions
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
oluwaniyin: Please someone should answer and comment on the above questions
Who told you it takes 8 weeks? That is the normal week the dov ought to take but it may take longer. As i am typing i have not collected my DOV and am in Italy. Even about to enroll at School. The schools understand Nigeria do have issues with the DOV so they do give you time to bring it. You can't because of DOV travel to Nigeria, so it means someone is going to get it for you and send it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (239) (Reply)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.