Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481356 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ Pelumiv, thanks for your reply. Please did you travel to Italy with your original documents?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
For DoV, is certificate, authentication and translation of TRANSCRIPTS important or OPTIONAL.
This is due to the fact that it is difficult to get the transcript.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
oluwaniyin: For DoV, is certificate, authentication and translation of TRANSCRIPTS important or OPTIONAL.
This is due to the fact that it is difficult to get the transcript.
My original certificate is still with the embassy till this very hour. lol. Bros, which level are u? undergraduate or masters?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Masters ohhhhhhhhhhh>
I thought you will need your original certificates for matriculation and enrollment.
This is very serious ohhhhhh...

Is it that someone here in Nigeria will mail the certificates to you?
That is kind of dangerous - no be ordinary paper naw
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Pelumiv:
Who told you it takes 8 weeks? That is the normal week the dov ought to take but it may take longer. As i am typing i have not collected my DOV and am in Italy. Even about to enroll at School. The schools understand Nigeria do have issues with the DOV so they do give you time to bring it. You can't because of DOV travel to Nigeria, so it means someone is going to get it for you and send it.
Bro...did you go for undergraduate or masters?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Bro...did you go for undergraduate or matters?

Yes, he went ug
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Soyedele1:

Yes, he went ug
Okay, that's cool....hope we can still get 2k school max.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Soyedele1:
Yes, he went ug
Spot on bro.
oluwaniyin: Masters ohhhhhhhhhhh>
I thought you will need your original certificates for matriculation and enrollment.
This is very serious ohhhhhh...
Is it that someone here in Nigeria will mail the certificates to you?
That is kind of dangerous - no be ordinary paper naw
Yes someone will have to mail them to me. The schools understand whats up with the Nigerian embassy. They allow students to enroll with the duplicate of the result while the original arrive from Nigeria.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Pelumiv:
Spot on bro.
Yes someone will have to mail them to me. The schools understand whats up with the Nigerian embassy. They allow students to enroll with the duplicate of the result while the original arrive from Nigeria.
What school did you go to..what's their process....how much school fees did you pay,..did you submit only waec or any doc too? Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2014
moneybag100:
What school did you go to..what's their process....how much school fees did you pay,..did you submit only waec or any doc too? Thanks.
I am in the Politecnico Di Torino. You will send your application online with the upload of scanned original document. The sch fee is 2500 euro. I submitted WAEC, SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL, SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT, IELTS RESULT.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pelumiv:
I am in the Politecnico Di Torino. You will send your application online with the upload of scanned original document. The sch fee is 2500 euro. I submitted WAEC, SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL, SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT, IELTS RESULT.
Thanks bro...ielts is compulsory right?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yes for my school.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pelumiv: Yes for my school.
not compulsory joor grin
Pelumiv: Yes for my school.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Soyedele1: not compulsory joor grin
Oh okay....are you sure its not compulsory?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Oh okay....are you sure its not compulsory?

I sent this to polito

Hello,

I wish to apply for undergraduate program(Bsc in Mechanical
Engineering) but I will like to know my chances of getting admitted before I apply and to know If I meet the requirements.

I have my O Level(High school certificates) with my grade, I dont have an IELTS but I can get a letter from my school stating that the language of instruction for learning in Nigeria is ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I am also in the university studying agricultural Engineering and I have taken courses in Mechanical Engineering to expand my knowledge of engineering.(I have little experience in Machine Design, Strength of Materials, properties of metals and non metals. etc). I can get my transcript up to my third year in the University incase you need them for verification. I also did courses in Civil Engineering(Hydraulics, Hydrology, Drainage, Irrigation, Rural Water supply and Sanitation etc).

I will like to know my chances of being admitted based on what I wrote above.

Thank You,

I got this as a response.

Hello,

the requirements are satisfied if you apply for the undergraduate BSc in
Civil Engineering starting from the beginning. However, only the first year
is taught in English, the other two are in Italian. If you want some of your
exams recognised, you should apply and a commission will evaluate your CV.

Best regards,

Cecilia Surace

I will advise yu best email the schls u r interested in. They also told me tuition fee is 2500 euros bt I will be eligible for a fee reduction
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Soyedele1:

I sent this to polito

Hello,

I wish to apply for undergraduate program(Bsc in Mechanical
Engineering) but I will like to know my chances of getting admitted before I apply and to know If I meet the requirements.

I have my O Level(High school certificates) with my grade, I dont have an IELTS but I can get a letter from my school stating that the language of instruction for learning in Nigeria is ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I am also in the university studying agricultural Engineering and I have taken courses in Mechanical Engineering to expand my knowledge of engineering.(I have little experience in Machine Design, Strength of Materials, properties of metals and non metals. etc). I can get my transcript up to my third year in the University incase you need them for verification. I also did courses in Civil Engineering(Hydraulics, Hydrology, Drainage, Irrigation, Rural Water supply and Sanitation etc).

I will like to know my chances of being admitted based on what I wrote above.

Thank You,

I got this as a response.

Hello,

the requirements are satisfied if you apply for the undergraduate BSc in
Civil Engineering starting from the beginning. However, only the first year
is taught in English, the other two are in Italian. If you want some of your
exams recognised, you should apply and a commission will evaluate your CV.

Best regards,

Cecilia Surace

I will advise yu best email the schls u r interested in. They also told me tuition fee is 2500 euros bt I will be eligible for a fee reduction
Oh thanks....university or polito or polytechnic of polito?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Oh thanks....university or polito or polytechnic of polito?

Politecnico di torino
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Soyedele1:

Politecnico di torino
Oh okay...will fill the form tomorrow.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 5:18am On Sep 22, 2014
@Soyedele, I said its important because if you don't do it in Nigeria, you are still going to do it when you get here. I heard its 3 credit if you submit it with your application. I don't know how true is that.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Pelumiv: @Soyedele, I said its important because if you don't do it in Nigeria, you are still going to do it when you get here. I heard its 3 credit if you submit it with your application. I don't know how true is that.

Wow!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
na so. The stupid ielts na him dey delay my enrolment now
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pelumiv: na so. The stupid ielts na him dey delay my enrolment now
Oh bro....I thought you did it while you were in Nigeria.....when did you submit your application to the school? Because their application not on now, any application fee? You only had waec right? When was your admission decision out?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
moneybag100:
Oh bro....I thought you did it while you were in Nigeria.....when did you submit your application to the school? Because their application not on now, any application fee? You only had waec right? When was your admission decision out?

Yeah, i did it but i submitted the original result at the embassy when i applied for visa. I actually did because the school said its part of the requirement for visa which was out of fear of not getting the visa. Others didnt submit and they got it. The school is requesting for the original for enrollment. Application will start around December or January.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pelumiv:

Yeah, i did it but i submitted the original result at the embassy when i applied for visa. I actually did because the school said its part of the requirement for visa which was out of fear of not getting the visa. Others didnt submit and they got it. The school is requesting for the original for enrollment. Application will start around December or January.
Oh thank you bro...hope am good to get admission with only waec?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Your original waec result, school testimonial, secondary school transcript. Then you will need international passport to even start with.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Manweysabi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lemme book space first cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pelumiv: Your original waec result, school testimonial, secondary school transcript. Then you will need international passport to even start with.
Thanks brother, you have been helpful, hope to see you around on forum for more guard, when their application begins.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by HelloT: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Pelumiv: Your original waec result, school testimonial, secondary school transcript. Then you will need international passport to even start with.
What of those sing waec gce... do we still need our secondary school transcript since we didn't write waec there?
And if it's only waec you want to legalize, it will still cost 100k+?

moneybag my man... how far with evora? I never hear from them.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2014
HelloT:
What of those sing waec gce... do we still need our secondary school transcript since we didn't write waec there?

Baba I no hear anything from evora...even theroyalprince don leave us run...man must get alternative.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oluwaniyin: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls i want to encourage members to keep this thread alive.
Pls always check daily to answer members questions.
God is your rewarded, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
HelloT:

Yes, it is 110k but I heard it is 55k at italy embassy at abuja.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
HelloT:

You will have to get your transcript from your secondary school. But you will use the GCE as your result. its acceptable because i use GCE too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.