Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (512743 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
mimi77:
I asked the Italian who attended to me, he said its N110k.And that he will give me the teller for it when I come back to submit my docs.

Students from other countries do this for free, i still wonder why they charge Nigerians this much and still make them wait for months.
@Mimi, thanks, i wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hustleblaze(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=mimi77]
I asked the Italian who attended to me, he said its N110k.And that he will give me the teller for it when I come back to submit my docs.

Sowie is this fee for this year... someone Reply pls
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AolyElaw: 9:26am On May 19, 2013
@ernestleon.
Good morning ernest,
i was admitted into 2013/2014 politenico di turin for masters, was told to submit my document at the embassy before 21st june, 2013.
Don't know the norms at the embassy, was seeing things like *Pre-enrollment,*Legalisation of document,etc. Please i would like to know what step i need to take. My school resumes by Sept. this year.

Thank You
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AolyElaw: 9:44am On May 19, 2013
@bossman

i was admitted into 2013/2014 politenico di turin for masters, was told to submit my document at the embassy before 21st june, 2013.
Don't know the norms at the embassy, was seeing things like *Pre-enrollment,*Legalisation of document,etc. Please i would like to know what step i need to take. My school resumes by Sept. this year.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2013
AolyElaw: @ernestleon.
Good morning ernest,

Thank You
Mr Bossman, Rubenic are in the best position to answer your question.Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 3:33pm On May 22, 2013
ernestleon: Mr Bossman, Rubenic are in the best position to answer your question.Thanks

You don't need Rubenic or Bossman to tell u anything, just read the first 2 pages of this topic & u ll be cleared on your doubts.its very informative.
Cheers!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 9:20am On May 24, 2013
Hello my peeps, I want to apply for a student visa and I need the list of documents I needed to process my application, I have already done the legalization. Please I will be waiting for your response.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AolyElaw: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Mimi77, what form is "Form A"? What other form those one has to submit apart from the document for legalization
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 5:34am On Jun 14, 2013
Form A is one of d forms necesary to be filled by d student and submitted for DV processing.it relates to ur academic docs, Its on their website. Remb deadline for this aspect of d procedure to getting ur student visa ends in a few days frm nw.21st june precisely.
Oda docs includes ur certified n translated first sch,waec,degree cert,transcripts+ Gods grace.
Cheers!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by d2ddayo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
hi people, please i will like to ask these questions up in here maybe somone could help me out. i applied to a french language school in France to go study their language for a year. i got the admission and at the same time, i have a travel history in which france is one of the visas ve had in the past including ireland, germany, italy, in several times. now i intend to apply for this student visa for a year to study the language there. my questions re as follows: my stepfather is the one paying for the whole program, for the period of that one year. is it okay i using his bank statement with the fact that i am 29years of age? he has been the one sponsoring all my trips from my first time in 2006. and also, what are the necessary documents needed and if there is anyone who has or did study french language in france. thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by princesyeed: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
CAn someone tell me the Age requirement to study undergraduate course in Italy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hi ppl,
wots going on?
The thread has been silent for a while now.
Hope y"all are going smooth with your application thus far.
Its getting more interesting by the day.
God is with us
and will see us through successfully

One love!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
mimi77: Hi ppl,
wots going on?
The thread has been silent for a while now.
Hope y"all are going smooth with your application thus far.
Its getting more interesting by the day.
God is with us
and will see us through successfully

One love!
How far with yours?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
The Ministry is moving!
superior1:
How far with yours?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
mimi77: The Ministry is moving!
Good, all the best.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
mimi77: The Ministry is moving!
which school did u apply to?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by utibeumoh(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
What's up with d visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by utibeumoh(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Where r we submitting our student visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello My People, The white guy at the Italian embassy in Lagos (Andre) has invited me to come for an interview, does anybody have the idea of the likely questions or the idea of the interview. I was told they normally invite people for interview on a rear occasion. Please kindly respond.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
abbyyworld: Hello My People, The white guy at the Italian embassy in Lagos (Andre) has invited me to come for an interview, does anybody have the idea of the likely questions or the idea of the interview. I was told they normally invite people for interview on a rear occasion. Please kindly respond.
abbyyworld: Hello My People, The white guy at the Italian embassy in Lagos (Andre) has invited me to come for an interview, does anybody have the idea of the likely questions or the idea of the interview. I was told they normally invite people for interview on a rear occasion. Please kindly respond.

Well,
I guess u shd just av at the tip of ur fingers all detailed info regarding the application u submitted.
And be ready to defend any doubt that he might raise.
Obviously, there is a doubt he want to clarify.
Goodluck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
mimi77:

Well,
I guess u shd just av at the tip of ur fingers all detailed info regarding the application u submitted.
And be ready to defend any doubt that he might raise.
Obviously, there is a doubt he want to clarify.
Goodluck

Just to add to this, make sure all your documents are in order, go through the details of your application in your mind and see if you can think of where clarification maybe needed. Go there with confidence and defend your reason for taking the course and emphasise your plans to return to Nigeria after your program.

Then Pray hard
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2013
superior1:

Just to add to this, make sure all your documents are in order, go through the details of your application in your mind and see if you can think of where clarification maybe needed. Go there with confidence and defend your reason for taking the course and emphasise your plans to return to Nigeria after your program.

Then Pray hard

Hello, I really appreciate your response. I will try my best and get back to you. I think they have doubt as regard my sponsor because they told me to come with my sponsor Data Passport Data Page.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2013
abbyyworld:

Hello, I really appreciate your response. I will try my best and get back to you. I think they have doubt as regard my sponsor because they told me to come with my sponsor Data Passport Data Page.

Ok that should be it then and that means you probably have a good rating so far. Don't only get a copy of your sponsors bio-data page, get it stamped at a court and get your sponsor to sign it, if the sponsor can hand you his passport, then take it, if he can give you additional letter stating he is re-confirming his commitment get it.

Just do whatever that convince them you are genuine and remember to pray hard. All the best
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
I have read almost all the post so far but I am yet to see the one that address my questions. Please someone should answer the following questions asap:
1. Do italian univeristies offer courses in electrical engineering at masters level with ENGLISH?
2. My cgpa is 3.43 out of 5.0, will they accept such class of degree considering is a second class lower.
I have a B. Eng from ahmadu bello university in electrical and computer engineering. Please I need answers.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
ceo_13: I have read almost all the post so far but I am yet to see the one that address my questions. Please someone should answer the following questions asap:
1. Do italian univeristies offer courses in electrical engineering at masters level with ENGLISH?
2. My cgpa is 3.43 out of 5.0, will they accept such class of degree considering is a second class lower.
I have a B. Eng from ahmadu bello university in electrical and computer engineering. Please I need answers.

Google is your best friend on this. If you can dedicate a week with it, all your questions will be answered.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi Guys,
I have gotten my Visa, multiple
Help me praise the Lord somebodi!

Ciao ciao

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
mimi77: Hi Guys,

Ciao ciao

Congrats mimi, where in Italy are you heading to?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Milan
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks Superior1.
Milan
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 2:46am On Aug 27, 2013
mimi77: Thanks Superior1.
Milan

Check your pm
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by abbyyworld: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2013
mimi77: Hi Guys,

Ciao ciao

Congratulations. Can you gist us about your application, did they conduct an interview and what re the documents you submitted.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Superior1- ok, ll check it now.

@abbyyworld- No interview
Doc submitted: for Legalization- form A, Abuja certified & lagos translated copies and originals of first school leaving cert, waec, B.sc cert, transcripts, age declaration,legal fees payment receipt from zenith 110k,copy of intl passport,prayers

For visa: Visa application form, 2photos,all academic docs above plus bank statement over 2M, letter from sponsor on company letter head, sponsor driver license,employment letter,reference letter from employer,letter of intent,flight reservation return booking,proof of real estate property,intl passport,visa support letter from my school stating my entitlements- it was sent to me, Admissions letter,
My sch gave me accommodation so I did nt need to prove that I have. But if u dnt av this, u shd include a proof of accommodation,prayers.

I submitted 1st Aug, I got it in 3weeks.
Hope this helps
Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (239) (Reply)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.