Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480905 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Legalization done. Pre enrolment 2mro God is working.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello. Good. How bout your translations?

smithsydny:
Legalization done. Pre enrolment 2mro God is working.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
sourcecode001:
Hello. Good. How bout your translations?

I went to folarin office met her secretary but they were closed already but the she said per page of translation is 2k might go back to drop the document 2mro. Once it's ready I take it back to submit
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Will the lawyers visit our houses?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Who else is at the Italian consulate today to submit visa application? I have few times to spend here and I would like to connect with Nairalanders to rub minds.
Till then, ciao! smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello
Kindly state the items u have with u for the application.

Thanks
newacca:
Who else is at the Italian consulate today to submit visa application? I have few times so spend here and I would like to connect with Nairalanders to rub minds.
Till then, ciao! smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
@newacca, did the embassy gave you the date to apply for visa or you apply by booking a date with them.Please kindly enlighten us more.
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
opaniyi12:
@newacca, did the embassy gave you the date to apply for visa or you apply by booking a date with them.Please kindly enlighten us more.
Thanks
I booked appointment around June and the nearest available date is today. So, I booked appointment for today.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
sourcecode001:
Hello
Kindly state the items u have with u for the application.

Thanks
Kinda busy now. I'll do that when I submit my visa application.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
ok kindly update he house how the visa application went on with you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
opaniyi12:
ok kindly update he house how the visa application went on with you
Sure. smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
quick que.
Flight reservation should b one way or a round trip?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
For those people applying for visa have you got your DOV or is DOV no longer a compulsory requirement for visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
newacca's feedback is what everyone is awaiting grin

many have refreshed this page a ziliion times embarassed
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
sourcecode001:
newacca's feedback is what everyone is awaiting grin

many have refreshed this page a ziliion times embarassed
grin I was told by Andrea that my visa application cannot be processed now. I was told that I can only apply after 15th August. School resumes mid September.
I think the embassy is trying to generalize all process as those I saw there today came for pre-enrolment, while a lady that went inside before me was also told to come and apply after 15th August.

I wish everyone of us the best of luck. smiley
Ciao!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks Newcca

And some peeps say it takes 40 days as against the 15 days stipulated on the website.

Information is power, all this "them say them say".

Thanks for the info.

I will also keep my ears to the ground for any info n update everyone!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Newcca

Abeg bros, no say my own too much o

July 15th, on Aug 15th or after Aug 15th (meaning starting from August 22nd)?

Cos after August 15th means starting Aug 22nd, is that not too late?

newacca:

grin I was told by Andrea that my visa application cannot be processed now. I was told that I can only apply after 15th August. School resumes mid September.
I think the embassy is trying to generalize all process as those I saw there today came for pre-enrolment, while a lady that went inside before me was also told to come and apply after 15th August.

I wish everyone of us the best of luck. smiley
Ciao!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
@Newca, just out of curiosity, if you mind me to ask this question. Please, how much did you have as the balance if your statement of account? And did you mean the visa application start on 15th of July or after 15th of July, please clarify this. Many thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
@bamyet

Go read his post again, he said 15th of AUGUST NOT JULY, which is alarming. Reason I'm asking

bamyet:
@Newca, just out of curiosity, if you mind me to ask this question. Please, how much did you have as the balance if your statement of account? And did you mean the visa application start on 15th of July or after 15th of July, please clarify this. Many thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
15th of August? That will be too long....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
How can we start applying visa after 15th of August! While over 200 people is processing this stuff. What am saying is the time frame,coz is too shot.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
I believe there is some misinformation somehow and it worth critically looking into.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Information is powerful, but based on my analysis, i think august 15 is viable

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 6:00am On Jul 02, 2016
bamyet:
I believe there is some misinformation somehow and it worth critically looking into.
Different stroke for different folks. Cases may differ, but that's the information I got from Andrea. It takes 15days to process visa application.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2016
chibsyellow112:
How can we start applying visa after 15th of August! While over 200 people is processing this stuff. What am saying is the time frame,coz is too shot.
Don't ride on assumptions. I have learnt one special lesson in life;source for firsthand information and remain very careful before taking decisions.
If you aren't too sure of a situation, there is no harm in trying to go to the source of the information. My 2 kobo advice! grin

By the way, do you know how many pre-enrolment cases that was treated yesterday? I counted beyond 50 that was booked for. Embassies have their different ways of processing applications.
I wish everyone good luck.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2016
It's is possible to pre enrol for admission at the embassy to any school.can the embassy offer admission..www.unito.it precisely
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
My uni said i should do the pre enrolment before they can issue the admission letter. I don't know how possible this is.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by iabdulrazaq(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2016
please those already @ Italy how high is racism dia and what are my chances of getting a job dia after my msc (cell and molecular biology)
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
please those already @ Italy how high is racism dia and what are my chances of getting a job dia after my msc (cell and molecular biology)
To be candid with you, try and study hard so as to get Ph.D position after your M.Sc because Molecular Biology and cell seems not to be selling right now.
And what's the name of your school in Italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leviizu: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
fOFT:

To be candid with you, try and study hard so as to get Ph.D position after your M.Sc because Molecular Biology and cell seems not to be selling right now.
And what's the name of your school in Italy?

Am going for Msc Architecture at the polimi. How employable are Architects in italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
leviizu:

Am going for Msc Architecture at the polimi. How employable are Architects in italy?
Well, It has prospect as far as I know.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by festop2002: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
garbigarba:

@soyedele1 thanks so much for the prompt reply.

Pls, what is the difference between legalisation and certification of document here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.