Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480915 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello Mindovamatter,

I am not happy with you coming to this forum and referring to we blacks as "black monkey". And therefore I suspect your motives... I will attribute it to insecurity complex and a warped mentality. A man is only limited by his thoights. Give me one reason to let me think that white man pass me in anyway and you have fallen into my bad book and we can never be friends. I only need equal opportunity to compete with any white, red, brown or yellow person and I will come out at the top or as very outstanding because I know something others care little about...God!

Alright, mate.
I don't recall him labeling we blacks as black monkeys. I believe he must have quoted some white racist fellow saying that. That's not uncommon to hear here. Even if you follow football, you'd have hear complaints of the same with Balotelli, Asamoah etc.
Italy is a beautiful country. Opportunities are few, yes. But there are quite a bunch out there. Depends on who you ask and where you go. I totally agree with some of the things he's mentioned and some, not so much. You'd only understand when you reach Italy.
Like I always say, nothing is impossible.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
I went to embassy to today to apply for visa but I was asked by the black woman dat said I should apply once hv pre-enrolled two months ago to come back
in August. That embassy is nt just competent at all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dforest(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
dejiconde:
I went to embassy to today to apply for visa but I was asked by the black woman dat said I should apply once hv pre-enrolled two months ago to come back
Sorryoooo, are you trying to say that, one can only apply for visa after two months of preenrollment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
mindovamatter:

Even if its schengen visa....you'll only be allowed entry and for stay for a period of 3months and won't be allowed to work....unless it's 'under the table' jobs.
Calm down,brother. Your initial priority and impression about Italy from day one got you into this mess. Some of your points are valid, while some are off track. smiley

I am studying in Rome (may move to other city later). Although, I am on holiday now, and out of Italy. Students in my school are wonderful, and they are always excited to teach me Italian language. Unless you are going to private school, tuition fee is cheap and sometimes free in some Italian universities and not all of them require you to study in Italian. I am studying in English.

It all depends on your vision and how you see life, learning and challenges. I understand your situation. I am a Pan-Africanist and I always seize the opportunity to chat, encourage, advise,support and learn from any black man or African I come across in Italy. I think it is the issue of mindset.

In your own case, if you truly have a permanent residence in Italy, you can apply to study in other European countries you feel are doing better ( I don't want to influence your judgement ) or better still, get a vocational skill and experience,then dive into the world of entrepreneurship, if that's your way.

I should return to Roma around August, if you are still in Rome, we may sit to have a cup of coffee as brothers. Who knows? smiley

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dforest:

Sorryoooo, are you trying to say that, one can only apply for visa after two months of preenrollment?
no... 00 it means application opens August
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dforest(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kwenu: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
now people are coming out to tell us what the real situation is like in italy.

this is what we wanna hear.
recently i have a friend that was just deported from there and i bet you the guy na Edo buoy. he returned empty and now feels inferior.i was suprised when he told me he will pass the night outside in the street. he was never like this before. he complained to me bitterly, that many italians do not like Blacks/Africans.

he says that Nigerians may soon have problem in italy. because of the troubles they cause there is very much thesedays. and italians are tired of them.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
kwenu:
now people are coming out to tell us what the real situation is like in italy.

this is what we wanna hear.
recently i have a friend that was just deported from there and i bet you the guy na Edo buoy. he returned empty and now feels inferior.i was suprised when he told me he will pass the night outside in the street. he was never like this before. he complained to me bitterly, that many italians do not like Blacks/Africans.

he says that Nigerians may soon have problem in italy. because of the troubles they cause there is very much thesedays. and italians are tired of them.
The way those who came through the back door behave is nothing to write home about. But all the same, it depends on your character and mindset. I have met a lot of Italy who respect me for who I am and a couple of rude ones, who I put to where they belong. Most times from my reaction, and sometimes from my words, I make them realize I am doing business with their country ( They sell education and experience to me as a student, while I pay them with my money)

I walk on the streets of Italian with my African identity, sometimes with my necklace of African pendant or my Ankara print shirts. I show love when they show hate smiley Each and everytime I go to the club with my African signature necklace, dem babes would wanna dance with me and some have also tried to go away with my necklace. Though, I always let 'em realize I am taken wink

If you want to come and study in Italy, make sure you or your sponsor have saved enough for your academic and living expenses. You won't regret studying in Italy, as you will have a life time experience while studying. After your studies, you may find job elsewhere or if you have a very competitive qualification+speak more than a language, you may work with Int'l NGOs in Italy.

Keep calm and have international study experience around the world.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
newacca:

The way those who came through the back door behave is nothing to write home about. But all the same, it depends on your character and mindset. I have met a lot of Italians who respect me for who I am and a couple of rude ones, who I put to where they belong. Most times from my reaction, and sometimes from my words, I make them realize I am doing business with their country ( They sell education and experience to me as a student, while I pay them with my money)

I walk on the streets of Italian with my African identity, sometimes with my necklace of African pendant or my Ankara print shirts. I show love when they show hate smiley Each and everytime I go to the club with my African signature necklace, dem babes would wanna dance with me and some have also tried to go away with my necklace. Though, I always let 'em realize I am taken wink

If you want to come and study in Italy, make sure you or your sponsor have saved enough for your academic and living expenses. You won't regret studying in Italy, as you will have a life time experience while studying. After your studies, you may find job elsewhere or if you have a very competitive qualification+speak more than a language, you may work with Int'l NGOs in Italy.

Keep calm have international study experience around the world.
boss has spoken

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2017
newacca:

The way those who came through the back door behave is nothing to write home about. But all the same, it depends on your character and mindset. I have met a lot of Italians who respect me for who I am and a couple of rude ones, who I put to where they belong. Most times from my reaction, and sometimes from my words, I make them realize I am doing business with their country ( They sell education and experience to me as a student, while I pay them with my money)

Keep calm have international study experience around the world.
Many thanks bro... I was beginning to think it was all gloomy over there .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2017
bookmytravel1:
As you go out today, your feet shall bring you good news. For does going for their interview today I wish you all best of luck in Jesus name.
lol......... Which interview? U better don't waste your time going there or else u will be sent back like me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
dejiconde:
lol......... Which interview? U better don't waste your time going there or else u will be sent back like me
What is the latest?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
dejiconde:
That Italian consulate in Lagos needs cleansing. A lot of things are not right there. They give us inconsistent information, particularly those related to study visa. I can only but commend you guys for trying all your best to get the visa against all odds. The consulate is not properly organized at all. grin angry

All the same, don't allow those distractors and their distractions derail you off the track.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
bookmytravel1:
If u are been denied of visa doesn't mean the next person will be. So Carry your cross let others go and give you the good news.

what are u saying oga.. Try and again before u comment. Application starts in august that's what he mean.. So they said.. NA wa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by debanj1986: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
[Be fast lol submitted my documents last week through the Link Smith gave me and my document is finally out this week ooo.. Thanks Smith and my quote author=smithsydny post=57817566]U can book for pre enrollment as faster as possible..

Below visa for study u will see pre enrollment.. Book and use it for enrollment.. Agents haven't see that yet I guess..

Be fast guys[/quote]
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
debanj1986:
[Be fast lol submitted my documents last week through the Link Smith gave me and my document is finally out this week ooo.. Thanks Smith and my quote author=smithsydny post=57817566]U can book for pre enrollment as faster as possible..

Below visa for study u will see pre enrollment.. Book and use it for enrollment.. Agents haven't see that yet I guess..

Be fast guys
wehdone sir.. Try and pre enroll next week.. Godspeed bra

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
bookmytravel1:
If u are been denied of visa doesn't mean the next person will be. So Carry your cross let others go and give you the good news.

Mr negative thought I can see u didn't read my previous post that is y u typed that nonsense, for ur information I was nt denied visa. Read carefully my previous post u will know better.
I guess u an agent and agents are nt welcome here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
newacca:

That Italian consulate in Lagos needs cleansing. A lot of things are not right there. They give us inconsistent information, particularly those related to study visa. I can only but commend you guys for trying all your best to get the visa against all odds. The consulate is not properly organized at all. grin angry

All the same, don't allow those distractors and their distractions derail you off the track.
thanks boss...... Really that place should be scraped. I called d vfs this morning and I was told to come and apply so tomorrow am going to d vfs office in lekki
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kidakuddiez: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
I just did my pre-erollment and a file as been opened for me,but my point of concern is that my passport data page wasn't collected.i fear this is a potential problem as I learnt the data page Is needed by the university for authentication.what do you suggest I do please?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
kidakuddiez:
I just did my pre-erollment and a file as been opened for me,but my point of concern is that my passport data page wasn't collected.i fear this is a potential problem as I learnt the data page Is needed by the university for authentication.what do you suggest I do please?
they didn't collect your bio data page? Ha. The woman was suppose to photocopy for u and give u back your passport if she didn't collect the one u went with.. This kind people self.. I don't know wat to say ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
kidakuddiez:
when you know it's needed why don't you give it to her,must you wait for her to ask you everything?the rate which people are causing issue for their self ehn.....just to express yourself
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kidakuddiez: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
theecaus:
when you know it's needed why don't you give it to her,must you wait for her to ask you everything?the rate which people are causing issue for their self ehn.....just to express yourself
I learnt from the touts around the embassy,that as long as a file was opened for me,it won't be a problem and if at all the embassy needs it.i would be informed as my phone detail is on the pre-erollment form.i am really confused.Help a brother out?what steps should I take?no unnecessary judgements please.Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kidakuddiez: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
I learnt from the touts around the embassy,that as long as a file was opened for me,it won't be a problem and if at all the embassy needs it.i would be informed as my phone detail is on the pre-erollment form.i am really confused.Help a brother out?what steps should I take?no unnecessary judgements please.Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
kidakuddiez:
you dey talk about the embassy like say dem dey responsible reach that level,last year wey person apply for visa and dem know say if you no get DOV dem no go give you visa and dem still dey luk you as you dey submit all your documents and go dey tell you to come back like say dem dey process your visa and after 1 month dem just issue visa denial because you no submit DOV and dem know from the day one say you no submit....so dem no send you ooo,na dem prayer be that make you make mistake na you gats dey very careful
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
theecaus:
you dey talk about the embassy like say dem dey responsible reach that level,last year wey person apply for visa and dem know say if you no get DOV dem no go give you visa and dem still dey luk you as you dey submit all your documents and go dey tell you to come back like say dem dey process your visa and after 1 month dem just issue visa denial because you no submit DOV and dem know from the day one say you no submit....so dem no send you ooo,na dem prayer be that make you make mistake na you gats dey very careful
u sabi them well well. Them just dey find one mistake to use hold hand
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kidakuddiez: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
is It a good idea for me to contact the embassy & inform them of the omission.would they acknowledge me?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
smithsydny:
u sabi them well well. Them just dey find one mistake to use hold hand
of course nah no be today smith you sef know nah,doze people too get crazy for head dem go just dey look you say see dis munmun
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
kidakuddiez:
is It a good idea for me to contact the embassy & inform them of the omission.would they acknowledge me?
your call no fit do anything,just put your mind together,no issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.