Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins (18422 Views)

Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight / Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Airspace & Delayed Landing For 30 Mins / Who Closed The Airspace On Sunday 3 June 2012? Is 1st Lady For Dana Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by crackhouse(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2012
Delafruita:
your ignorance is profound.america's presidential fleet has its own runway which was built to prevent air traffic disruption.i agree its a practice all over the world but its not as inhumane as it is in nigeria.for eample the british prime minister is alloted five minutes of airspace closure,same for france.but here in nigeria,even when patience is still applying make-up,airspace would have been closed
not only that, even when they are on the verge of concluding their early morning romance at home before proceding to the airport for their journey, airports are already closed.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Delafruita(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:
u sure have diarrhea of the mouth and from your previous posts, i see you always crave for a chance to attack GEJ and the PDP even when it means u defying logic. this practice isnt limited to Nigeria, didnt start and wont end with GEJ. go and do your proper research.
you seem to have a hard time comprehending simple sentences.i did admit its a worldwide practice to close airspace for VIPs.i pointed out your error with obama then went on to highlight the bastardisation of a worldwide practise by the nigerian elite.is that so difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by oddy4real(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2012
apocalypse:

Back to you oddy4real , I see your butt licking days will soon be over
dumbo. so, because i refuse to follow ur train of mindless haters, i am now an ass licker? na wa o
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by PresGEJ(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2012
9-zeros:

lmao!. hell yeah, u're right sir.

Ehen! I am proud of you.

When those SSS boys told me you will see the light (after they reviewed all your NL posts), I doubted them. Now I see that Nigeria has the best intelligence network in the world.

BTW, do you know where in Rio I can buy Brazilian hair for Patience? I don search tire. I got a Brazilian Bowler Hat though. You will like it; Take a break from Euro2012 and watch NTA.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by kaysy(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2012
This thread has become a comedy

Sooooo many coments here makes me laugh grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by norrisman: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:
would you just hold it! It is the practice everywhere in the world that whenever there is VIP movement in the airport, then no other plane can land. Go and ask if another plane can land in the USA if Obama is landing. And this didn't start with GEJ. U don't have to find a way to link him to every imbroglio

It isnt the practise in the UK o! When the PM or even the Queen is arriving or departing, life continues as normal. They usually travel on scheduled BA flights and everything in the airspace and at the airport carries on as normal.

1 Like

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by PresGEJ(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real: you see. Nobody has said it was GEJ that was flying at that time and yet some deluded people have turned it to a GEJ bashing thread.

Don't mind them o. In the words of Shaggy, "It wasn't me" o.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by denitro(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:
would you just hold it! It is the practice everywhere in the world that whenever there is VIP movement in the airport, then no other plane can land. Go and ask if another plane can land in the USA if Obama is landing. And this didn't start with GEJ. U don't have to find a way to link him to every imbroglio

^^^^^
3 minutes before landing and 3 minutes after take off - STANDARD PROTOCOL
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2012
There is a presidential wing in Lagos and Abuja airports which is exclusive to the presidents and other VIPs but what baffles me is why the airport authority have to close the airport anytime there is a presidential movement .Falana doesnt need any names cuz it is either jonathan,sambo or their wives.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by jason123: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:

...Illiteracy and ignorance...

You go school? This is not about GEJ but if a "VIP" wants to land, it means I will not land, even after paying for my flight?! Do you even know your rights as a human being?!
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by EPOMA(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2012
PresGEJ: Fellow Nigerians,

Greetings from Brazil.

It wasn't me oh! I was already on my way to Rio De Janeiro when this happened - Come to think of it; they didn't even close the airport for me!!!

I suspect THE CABAL. They all have private jets, you know.

I will ensure the airport is closed when I return. How can these small-small boys, without PhDs and bowler hats, get preferential treatment over Mr. President? Rubbish.

PS: I didn't know Femi Falana is afraid to die o, with all his big mouth!

PSS: @OP, you can't even spell F-a-l-a-n-a! Shame. If you're from UNN, don't worry, you will soon become OOU - Odumegbu Ojukwu University.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido.

And they are in Brazil deceiving their fathers in Nigeria about going to look for investment.And they think any serious person will take us serious that people are still having a hang of the country to close airspace.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by naylove(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2012
just another one of the daily atrocities they perpetrate in the name of VIP.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2012
jason123:

You go school? This is not about GEJ but if a "VIP" wants to land, it means I will not land, even after paying for my flight?! Do you even know your rights as a human being?!

Dont mind that the imbe-cile.Is it also the standard to close down road whenever there is a presidential movement ? Btw,Cameron flies in british airways while jonathan has fleet of planes even when we dont have a national carrier.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by tpapi: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Some confused critic wil stil tel us dat d vip wz gej
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by crackhouse(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2012
PresGEJ:

Ehen! I am proud of you.

When those SSS boys told me you will see the light (after they reviewed all your NL posts), I doubted them. Now I see that Nigeria has the best intelligence network in the world.

BTW, do you know where in Rio I can buy Brazilian hair for Patience? I don search tire. I got a Brazilian Bowler Hat though. You will like it; Take a break from Euro2012 and watch NTA.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido
Mr. President sir, what do u have to say about the boko haram new catch who's already in SSS fish net?. And one more question sir; when do we expect u back to Nigeria? Because right now ur V.P Sambo is having difficulties being on top of the situation since u left.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by tpapi: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2012
str8_talk: Let's call a spade a spade.
GEJ's govt. is d most inept,corrupt,mindless,greedy enterprise we hv ever witness in Nigeria.
He has amount 2 d biggest clown of d millenium.
u wil jus develop hbp 4 notin
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by kokoA(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2012
Ehen naw.. Nigerians are 'a' wicked peoples.. Do you want them to plant bomb in the air that will come and bomb mr.president and him peoples thereby making their innocent shedrend widows? grin Even if a presidential dog wants to be flown abroad for mating, the air space must be shutdown for 1hour. Do you people know how much they use in feeding that dog? grin .. I laugh in naija.. grin

1 Like

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by lacasa: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2012
str8_talk: Let's call a spade a spade.
GEJ's govt. is d most inept,corrupt,mindless,greedy enterprise we hv ever witness in Nigeria.
He has amount 2 d biggest clown of d millenium.

Exactly

Its called Fresh Air cool
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by lacasa: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2012
jason123:

Lmaoo
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by lacasa: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2012
tpapi: u wil jus develop hbp 4 notin

This one too doen't know his rights as a human being grin
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2012
tpapi: u wil jus develop hbp 4 notin

Bootlicker !
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Exponental(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2012
Nonsense! Arrant Nonsense!!
Wat is d airport authority doing about this? Does lives have 2 be risked cos of some thieves called VIP? The minister of aviation shld be made answerable to this.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Vicony4real(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2012
PresGEJ: Fellow Nigerians,

Greetings from Brazil.

It wasn't me oh! I was already on my way to Rio De Janeiro when this happened - Come to think of it; they didn't even close the airport for me!!!

I suspect THE CABAL. They all have private jets, you know.

I will ensure the airport is closed when I return. How can these small-small boys, without PhDs and bowler hats, get preferential treatment over Mr. President? Rubbish.

PS: I didn't know Femi Falana is afraid to die o, with all his big mouth!

PSS: @OP, you can't even spell F-a-l-a-n-a! Shame. If you're from UNN, don't worry, you will soon become OOU - Odumegbu Ojukwu University.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido.

You see!! Mr,
In your bid to correct a mistake, you show your level oF maturity. Thanks so much.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by tpapi: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2012
lacasa:

This one too doen't know his rights as a human being grin
does dat include criticizin blindly
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by supoade: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
you see. Nobody has said it was GEJ that was flying at that time and yet some deluded people have turned it to a GEJ bashing thread.

If it was not GEJ, he has the Power to stop the VIP/airport closure.. madness. Until then, GEJ is clueless! and we will not stop bashing GEJ.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by speaktoinzaghi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
oyb: and the madness in the aviation sector continues. . .

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/falani-demands-identity-vip-who-closed-airspace
Gbam,(•͡.̮ •͡ ) Falana on point joor, how can they risk the lives of over 150 passengers on board just for some idiots who claim to be VIP, VIP my ass....mtscheeeeew!!!! I dey look....
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by PresGEJ(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
crackhouse: Mr. President sir, what do u have to say about the boko haram new catch who's already in SSS fish net?. And one more question sir; when do we expect u back to Nigeria? Because right now ur V.P Sambo is having difficulties being on top of the situation since u left.

[b]Fellow Nigerian,

I have just my towel on as I'm about to take my bath (It's 8:03am here in Rio), but as a responsive President, I am inclined to respond to you.

It gladdened my heart when I heard about the commando style operation that netted Habib Bama. The Israeli and US Presidents turned green with envy when I described the operation to them in the Men's Room at Rio. Obama took copious notes on his iPad while Shimon Peres called Mossad and blasted them for being outdated. CIA and Mossad will visit Nigeria to learn from us after the Brazilian investors depart. As we say in Ijaw, "Bietebe keme ama miengha" (No man is an island).

But I was saddened when I learned that Habib Bama was a common PRIVATE in the Nigerian Army! I called Aziza (notice I don't call him General anymore) and blasted him! "How can a common Private give you, a supposed General, sleepless nights?! Was it only pepper soup you mastered in the Army?!" He just kept looking down; he dared not into my now red eyes. I will deal with him later.

Sambo is a nice man o. It is the joy of every office holder to have a lame #2. Ask me about that next time; that was how I got this job. But I'm not weak anymore o. . .Ask students of Moshood Abiola University!

OK, they say my bath is ready and at my preferred temperature. Got to go.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido.
[/b]
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by PeterKbaba: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:

ARE YOU SANE AT ALL

[b]DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE BOKO HARAM LEADER?/

A DEAD PRESIDENT (YARADUA) WAS IN A PLANE, THE AIRPORT & AIRSPACE WAS CLOSED, WITHOUT ANY AUTHORITY FROM THE ACTING PRESIDENT JONATHAN, WHO WAS INCHARGE OF THE COUNTRY. JONATHAN LOST CONTACT WITH HIS PRESIDENT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS. WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRY FOR THIS 6 MONTHS, WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MILITARY ( THAT GAVE THE ORDER THAT THE AIRPORT AND AIRSPACE MOST BE CLOSED, WHO GAVE PHCN THE ORDER TO PUT OFF ALL THE LIGHT, SO NO ONE CAN SUSPECT THE ARRIVAL OF THE DEAD PRESIDENT, INCLUDING JONATHAN WHO WAS THE ACTING PRESIDENT THEN ) WHO STARTED USING THE WORD " THE PRESIDENT CAN RULE FROM ANY-WERE IN THE WORLD"........ WHO GAVE THE ORDER THE GUDLUCK JONATHAN ( ACTING PRESIDENT ) MOST NOT KNOW OR HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING YARADUA FOR 6 MONTHS, INCLUDING THE HOSPITAL WERE HE DIED IN SAUDI ARABIA AND HIS ARRIVAL AT THE NIGERIAN AIRPORT.................. WHO GAVE THE OVER 200 MILITARY MEN THE ORDER TO CLOSED THE AIRPORT AND AIRSPACE ON THE NIGHT OF THE ARRIVAL OF THE DEAD ( LATE YARADUA ) AND TAKE THE DEAD YARADUA STRAIGHT TO ASO ROCK WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT JONATHAN, WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRY UNDER THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION.

WHEN YOU START ASKING THIS QUESTION, THEN WE ARE MOVING TO THE DIRECTION OF UNRAVELING THE LEADER OF BOKO HARAM[/b]
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by PeterKbaba: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
[b]DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE BOKO HARAM LEADER?/

A DEAD PRESIDENT (YARADUA) WAS IN A PLANE, THE AIRPORT & AIRSPACE WAS CLOSED, WITHOUT ANY AUTHORITY FROM THE ACTING PRESIDENT JONATHAN, WHO WAS INCHARGE OF THE COUNTRY. JONATHAN LOST CONTACT WITH HIS PRESIDENT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS. WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRY FOR THIS 6 MONTHS, WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MILITARY ( THAT GAVE THE ORDER THAT THE AIRPORT AND AIRSPACE MOST BE CLOSED, WHO GAVE PHCN THE ORDER TO PUT OFF ALL THE LIGHT, SO NO ONE CAN SUSPECT THE ARRIVAL OF THE DEAD PRESIDENT, INCLUDING JONATHAN WHO WAS THE ACTING PRESIDENT THEN ) WHO STARTED USING THE WORD " THE PRESIDENT CAN RULE FROM ANY-WERE IN THE WORLD"........ WHO GAVE THE ORDER THE GUDLUCK JONATHAN ( ACTING PRESIDENT ) MOST NOT KNOW OR HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING YARADUA FOR 6 MONTHS, INCLUDING THE HOSPITAL WERE HE DIED IN SAUDI ARABIA AND HIS ARRIVAL AT THE NIGERIAN AIRPORT.................. WHO GAVE THE OVER 200 MILITARY MEN THE ORDER TO CLOSED THE AIRPORT AND AIRSPACE ON THE NIGHT OF THE ARRIVAL OF THE DEAD ( LATE YARADUA ) AND TAKE THE DEAD YARADUA STRAIGHT TO ASO ROCK WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT JONATHAN, WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRY UNDER THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION.

WHEN YOU START ASKING THIS QUESTION, THEN WE ARE MOVING TO THE DIRECTION OF UNRAVELING THE LEADER OF BOKO HARAM[/b]
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by nagoma(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
akereconfi: I guess it was UMARU returning from Saudi Arabia in Grand Style

Pleas face the issues with sincerity and courage. This is no humor .don't trivialize it . It is very very serious for those who travel by air in Nigeria, their families and the nation as. Whole.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by kaaycee(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
dis Falana of a man must be ill informed , if not he would know dat world over and in d contitutionally, ICAO recommendations, and IATA recorgnises d fact dat in d principle of seperation of Aircrafts dat VIPs which are usually d Presido and VP in any country, heads of international org. like d UN etc, kings and Queens like d saudi and britain etc are allowed a free airspace 15mins before landing and 15mins after landing. may be he should sue Oga Jona and Sambo. no be dia fault, it comes with d office as 1bn food allowance also comes with d ofis. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.