Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins (18423 Views)

Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight / Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Airspace & Delayed Landing For 30 Mins / Who Closed The Airspace On Sunday 3 June 2012? Is 1st Lady For Dana Crash? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Blueray: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
In as much as I appreciate Bar Falana's concern, I am however not impressed on the reported manner he wish to react to the situation. The beauty of democracy is that it gives room for the people to determine how they are governed. This is in view to making what was held to be right yesterday as being wrong today if the situation demands and someone raised the observation. Closing of airspace for close to one hour, is it a carry over of military mentality? My point here is that the very respected Bar, should focus his energy on the Agency that implemented this rule that most of us here feel is outdated or needed amending rather than seeking to know the VIP. Bar please let the implementing Agency meet you in court. If the Bar carry the day at the court, the agency will henceforth govern itself appropriately when it comes to VIP movement. Let us play by the rule and give the utmost respect to our C - IN - C. All appointment is from God and my Bible says we should pray for our leaders (for good decisions, to be surrounded by men and women after the heart of God.........). No hate please.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Beaf: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
ban master: ave u 4goten dana airline was delayd on air bcoz of firstlady

You are a liar.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Beaf: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf: These ACN people are making themselves seem very stup!d and shallow to the Nigerian public.
All hail NURTW!

I wonder why they want to know when the President is flying or have the freedom to fly at the same time, are they planning to kill the President or the VP?

The red-eyed agbero politics from ACN especially and CPC is annoying.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by ypzilanti: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
ifihearam: Falana should just shut up there
Is it new?is GEJ the first president to shut airspace for a period of time?
Besides he was not even in the country perhaps it was his vice who still has that right.

Dumb poster. Contradiction and stupidity.

1. So if GEJ sends hired assassins to kill you it would be okay since Abacha did so and hence he would not be the first President to do that?

2. Where in the lawsuit did he say it was GEJ? Can your ass licking self not see that the whole point of the suit is to find out if it was an unathorized government official that was given this privilege?
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by ypzilanti: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf: These ACN people are making themselves seem very stup!d and shallow to the Nigerian public.
All hail NURTW!

I wonder why they want to know when the President is flying or have the freedom to fly at the same time, are they planning to kill the President or the VP?

The red-eyed agbero politics from ACN especially and CPC is annoying.

Did anyone ask for the president's future schedule? Abi they want to plant the bomb in places he already visited and left?

Stupidity of the highest order or an attempt at humour?

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Beaf: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
I want to ask again why ACN people are so interested in the movement of the President and why the phuck they think the airways should be free for them to do what they please when the President (or his vice) is in the air. [size=14pt]Are they planning to physically harm him?[/size]

Being in opposition does not equate to subversion. Why are there so many irritatingly loud fools in Nigeria?
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Beaf: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
ypzilanti:

Did anyone ask for the president's future schedule? Abi they want to plant the bomb in places he already visited and left?

Stupidity of the highest order or an attempt at humour?

You are a dunce and a fool.

If you are demanding that the President travels without security, do you have to ask for his future schedule?
Your whole aim is to ensure that the security of his future surroundings are lax. Is ACN planning to harm the President?
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by EbeleJonathan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
My people Why?
am not even in the country and yoyu are all blaming me.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by ypzilanti: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf:

You are a dunce and a fool.

If you are demanding that the President travels without security, do you have to ask for his future schedule?
Your whole aim is to ensure that the security of his future surroundings are lax. Is ACN planning to harm the President?

As usual, you evade the pertinent question and repeat yourself ad infinitum.

Besides if you pull your head out of your ass, you will see that Falana never challenged the presidents right to close the airspace. He is putting the freedom of information act to good use by finding out if the privilege has been abused

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by ypzilanti: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Meanwhile, when you come back from brazil, please do the following, Oga presido.

The President should decentralize the Nigerian police IMMEDIATELY!

The indigenes and residents of an area should have the power and ability to protect themselves by creating a police of their liking and ability.

A federal anti kidnapping and terrorist force with a director in charge should be formed where only graduates will be employed and trained in counter terrorism tactics and investigation.

Who is advising GEJ? Political jobbers. What do they know? Nothing.

Sekinah.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by GboyegaD(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
When did we start this obnoxious practice in Nigeria? Why close the airway just because of some people? I truly don't know why we keep regressing instead of progressing in this country of ours.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by newmaonza: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
PresGEJ: Fellow Nigerians,

Greetings from Brazil.

It wasn't me oh! I was already on my way to Rio De Janeiro when this happened - Come to think of it; they didn't even close the airport for me!!!

I suspect THE CABAL. They all have private jets, you know.

I will ensure the airport is closed when I return. How can these small-small boys, without PhDs and bowler hats, get preferential treatment over Mr. President? Rubbish.

PS: I didn't know Femi Falana is afraid to die o, with all his big mouth!

PSS: @OP, you can't even spell F-a-l-a-n-a! Shame. If you're from UNN, don't worry, you will soon become OOU - Odumegbu Ojukwu University.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido.
Mr president, are u not overworking urself. . . Why was REUBEN ABATI employed
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by ypzilanti: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
new maonza: Mr president, are u not overworking urself. . . Why was REUBEN ABATI employed

The president is not happy with his press aide and the 'chicken' guy they employed on Nairaland, hence he has taken up the job himself.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by texazzpete(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
kaaycee: dis Falana of a man must be ill informed , if not he would know dat world over and in d contitutionally, ICAO recommendations, and IATA recorgnises d fact dat in d principle of seperation of Aircrafts dat VIPs which are usually d Presido and VP in any country, heads of international org. like d UN etc, kings and Queens like d saudi and britain etc are allowed a free airspace 15mins before landing and 15mins after landing. may be he should sue Oga Jona and Sambo. no be dia fault, it comes with d office as 1bn food allowance also comes with d ofis. grin grin grin

You must be a secondary school dropout if you can't read the OP and comprehend simple English. As it stands, nobody knows the identity of the 'VIP' and that is what Falana is demanding for.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by olaheavy: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:
would you just hold it! It is the practice everywhere in the world that whenever there is VIP movement in the airport, then no other plane can land. Go and ask if another plane can land in the USA if Obama is landing. And this didn't start with GEJ. U don't have to find a way to link him to every imbroglio
You're a very stupid mother and fatherfucker! You're a fvcking liar, too! You're not only ignorant of what you said, but also a buffoon village boy! Obama's and any other America's past presidents' aircraft don't interfere with the public because they don't fly in and out of any public airports around Washington, DC. Their aircraft have permanent hangars at the Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. I don't think Obama or any US leader will be as stupid and ill-informed lousy idiots as our own misleaders who don't value human lives. Why can't our own misleaders fly in and out of a military base? It will be safer for them if their concern is safety as the imbecilic BEEF and other GEJ cocksuckers have alleged! I mean why share a busy airport with the public when you have scores of air force bases strewn across the country with nothing going on there?
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Beaf: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
ypzilanti:

As usual, you evade the pertinent question and repeat yourself ad infinitum.

Besides if you pull your head out of your ass, you will see that Falana never challenged the presidents right to close the airspace. He is putting the freedom of information act to good use by finding out if the privilege has been abused

Crap. It is simply ACN playing their usual subversive id!ots card and trying to belittle the Presidency or create situations in which the President can be harmed; because ACN is packed to the brim with fools, from Lai Mohammed to Falana.

What do they need the Presidents security info for? In fact, the SSS should go after the dogs. angry
If they go after Flana, they will find the people who paid to start false rumours and lies on the Dana aircrash. At some point in time, the gloves have to come off and fools be treated as fools.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by ypzilanti: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
These Boko Haram people, sef. Can they not be infiltrated?
I know I'm deviating from the thread, but I have a feeling that if you drop me in the middle of central northern Nigeria with just 1/10th of the 1 trillion GEJ is using for security this year, I will be able to bribe the small small omo ises in Boko Haram to let me know when the next bomb is going off...I'm just saying. grin
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by texazzpete(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
ypzilanti: These Boko Haram people, sef. Can they not be infiltrated?
I know I'm deviating from the thread, but I have a feeling that if you drop me in the middle of central northern Nigeria with just 1/10th of the 1 trillion GEJ is using for security this year, I will be able to bribe the small small omo ises in Boko Haram to let me know when the next bomb is going off...I'm just saying. grin

This plan will work for a while...until you run into someone who cannot be bought with money, who is into Boko haram for religious convictions. Then you will die a slow, painful death on camera and your body will be tossed outside on the streets as an example to others.

Apart from that, that's a good plan grin
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by maasoap(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real: you see. Nobody has said it was GEJ that was flying at that time and yet some deluded people have turned it to a GEJ bashing thread.
Are you one of Jonascam's foot soldiers on nairaland? Don't worry, it'll soon be over.

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by maasoap(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Blueray: In as much as I appreciate Bar Falana's concern, I am however not impressed on the reported manner he wish to react to the situation. The beauty of democracy is that it gives room for the people to determine how they are governed. This is in view to making what was held to be right yesterday as being wrong today if the situation demands and someone raised the observation. Closing of airspace for close to one hour, is it a carry over of military mentality? My point here is that the very respected Bar, should focus his energy on the Agency that implemented this rule that most of us here feel is outdated or needed amending rather than seeking to know the VIP. Bar please let the implementing Agency meet you in court. If the Bar carry the day at the court, the agency will henceforth govern itself appropriately when it comes to VIP movement. Let us play by the rule and give the utmost respect to our C - IN - C. All appointment is from God and my Bible says we should pray for our leaders (for good decisions, to be surrounded by men and women after the heart of God.........). No hate please.
You're seriously confused! He should focus his energy on the agency who obeyed the ultimate order instead of the VIP who gave the order? Where will that lead to? He should also respect C in C you say? May be you have forgotten that C in C is just only a soul putting over hundred of lives on danger. Just imagine yourself as one of passengers in that plane, less than a month after Dana crash. Menh, many of you are confused.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
texazzpete:

This plan will work for a while...until you run into someone who cannot be bought with money, who is into Boko haram for religious convictions. Then you will die a slow, painful death on camera and your body will be tossed outside on the streets as an example to others.

Apart from that, that's a good plan grin

DARN!!

Why did you de-ball the dude like that?!

He was trying to be Einstien smart with his infilteration idea.. HE'll be like Jack Bauer, walks up to one Aboki who is selling Recharge card on the streets of Kano, buys 200 Naira MTN recharge card but pays 500.. Tells the guy he is a mujahadeen and is trying to join Boko Haram.. The Mallam gives him a stren look.. Tells him to prove it.. He walks up a Jehovah Witness he see preaching by the corner, takes his bible from him and tears it to bits while slapping the guy around.. The Mallam is impressed and takes him to meet Abu Qaqa.. All this while, the dumb Muslim Terrorists havent noticed the Samsung bluetooth earpiece hanging on his ear with which he has been communicating with Chloe O'Brien back at CTU.. He has Chloe on his MTN Family and friends so as to reduce the call cost while he is on the mission.. He continues and infilterates the group further and gets to the top, then gets into a shootout while trying to extract the leader whom he has at gun point.. Then his Chloe O'Brien (whose name would be like Atinuke Folakemi Borishade) would be in a Cyber Cafe downloading schematics of the building and trying to send it to his Blackberry (which he forgot to renew his BB subscription).. But O'NO!! MTN signal is fhucked up in the North.. Now he is calling CTU (Which will be one Caravan Police Station) for backup, and they are being held back by bureaucratic bottlenecks (No fuel in the Van).. So he goes it alone, jumps out the window, shoots the Bow & arrow weilding maiguard with his AK-47 rifle, Jumps into the Hilux parked in the compound, speeds out the gate two seconds before the IED he set goes off.. and BOOOOOOOOMMM!

He is a National hero.. And President Jonathan looks even stupider than ever.. HE gets the titles of GCON, GCE, SSCE and JAMB!

WOW!! I wonder what the average age of most Nairalanders actually are..

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by PresGEJ(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
lynxpro:

GEJ on Facebook, twitter and now nairaland!......I think he should join badoo as well!

Thank you, fellow Nigerian. Other Presidents here in Rio have been high-fiving me, patting me on the back and congratulating me for being the Most Connected President alive today. All because I joined NL yesterday; good news travel fast. I don't really like publicity, but I want to feel the pulse of my people.

We are on lunch break now in gorgeous Rio (it's almost 12:30pm here) - You should see the food; you will realize that N1Bn is too small to feed my family.

I'm running the country from here. At least, you can see that yourself.

Please leave Badoo. . .I don't like the name and will not join. I hear 'Runs Girls' hailing themselves "Badoo!" You know, one can't avoid Runs Girls in Abuja. I'm told that as long as I don't eat their apple, I should be fine.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido

Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by mjconcept(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
PresGEJ:

You and Spirit of Okija are true Nigerians. . .Clap for yourselves! Intelligence report says str8_talk is a Rwandan; remember my boys beat them in football last Saturday.

'ODUMEGBU' is the Ijaw spelling of 'ODUMEGWU', what is your wahala? I want an Ijaw touch on UNN: Odumegbu Ojukwu University. If you don't like it, wait until 2019 - You know I will win again in 2015, don't you?

Also, intelligent Nigerians (I hear you have many of them on NL too) do not talk back to their President. You Moshood Abiola University kids/grads have a lot to learn.

Stop drinking contaminated water.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by PresGEJ(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
new maonza: Mr president, are u not overworking urself. . . Why was REUBEN ABATI employed

[b]Fellow (concerned) Nigerian. Thank you very much.

In fact, since I became President, na so-so work, work, work! My sleep has been cut down to 10 hours a night + 2 hours siesta. As Deputy Governor and Vice-President one can easily manage with 12 hours of sleep in a night + 4 hours siesta. But not in that over-charged Aso Rock.

I picked up the overworking style while studying for my PhD. All I needed to do to get the degree was to keep vigil for 4 straight days to witness and document the birth of calves by one stubborn COW. The ACN and CPC remind me of that useless cow till today.

I work too hard, my brother. That's why I don't joke with trips like this one. BH thought they could stop me from going to Brazil (of all places), no way!

Reuben is a storyteller. Most of the Nollywood movies are written by him under a pseudonym (In case you don't have a PhD, that means an alias or pen-name). His work is to dabaru the media - He's doing very well.

Being a scholar, writing is pasttime for me.

Long live Nigeria.

Your Presido

[/b]
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Oshiite: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:
would you just hold it! It is the practice everywhere in the world that whenever there is VIP movement in the airport, then no other plane can land. Go and ask if another plane can land in the USA if Obama is landing. And this didn't start with GEJ. U don't have to find a way to link him to every imbroglio
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Since we are calling spades by there real name now, let me also take this opportuinity to call you by yours; An I'mbecile..
Notice str8talk got 10 likes for his comment, while you got only one for yours?
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Beaf: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
IMHO, it is getting to the point where ACN people have to either be forced to leave the country or forced to exit power in the few offices they hold.
To be in opposition is not to be a subversive. Aregbesola is known to be an Islamic extremist, while just yesterday Lateef Adegbite was in the news referring to boko haram as "our people." Whose phucking people? angry

I ask again why ACN is attempting to whittle away at the Presidents security apparatus? Do they plan to kill him?
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by malc619(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
The VIP was Asari Dokubo....
Falana, are you happy now??
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by malc619(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by malc619(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf: IMHO, it is getting to the point where ACN people have to either be forced to leave the country or forced to exit power in the few offices they hold.
To be in opposition is not to be a subversive. Aregbesola is known to be an Islamic extremist, while just yesterday Lateef Adegbite was in the news referring to boko haram as "our people." Whose phucking people? angry

I ask again why ACN is attempting to whittle away at the Presidents security apparatus? Do they plan to kill him?
Omokri is working hard for his money.........
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by Tropilo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:

The only fact in your post is that it did not start with GEJ. It start with IBB after the Okhar coup and intensified during Abacha's era cos of paranoia. Atimes these Nigerian security details act outside their briefs and the people whom they are supposed to be securing become their "hostages".
As for the US President's case it not true. Planes land and take off anytime cos the US Presidents plane (Airforce 1) has its own runway(s) in JFK, DC and LA airports (i don't know about the other airports). Please, lets not misrepresent facts.
For those who use derogatory names/words at our President. Please watch your tongues. GEJ is not inept. He is just a man with a good heart and does not like hurting people. I know the fuel pump increase issue is what's causing the hate.
Re: Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins by mabcos: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
oddy4real:
.And that's how other possible landings are timed & scheduled to avoid been stranded. Besides US don't cut-curners & go away with it like they do under ur leaders here. Do u know how many yrs it takes to get a report if it happens

Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! / International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Installed As The Chancellor Of PAMO University Rivers State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78