Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4396951 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Thanks Sis. No clue about the pear. Shebi pear is that one that looks like apple's younger sister? grin

Yes...lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Welcome. Welcome grin grin

eksbabe:
In other news, AF showed ystday at exactly 7 weeks PP. When i thought i'd be in the league of those that see AF after 1 year or so, i now joined lululuv and spiceeamiee cry. Lemme just goan buy carton of rubber idaabobo to avoid stories that touch. Wheew

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

My sister we always struggle with the hair o
In fact he's so smart now that when be sees me holding his comb he will hold my hand or hold the comb cheesy or he will keep turning his head. Lol

What I do, I leave it wet, then put lots of oil, then I distract him by giving him my phone or a toy to play with. While he's playing and twisting everywhere, I will be combing the hair. Could take up to 15mins but na so we de do am grin

E no easy lol

lol so smart indeed
Thanks will try this tips
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Here comes the Ogbenge Diaper.

cc. JazzyJazz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jazzyjazz and Chanbaby I just scammed this boy into drinking a whole 90 mls. As he woke from a nap with half eye I just put the bottle in his mouth. Dude gulped before waking up fully and rejecting the rest grin

Thanks Enque

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Na wa. Will someone make swallow watery too? Cc jazzyjazz

LoL
No na
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Jazzyjazz and Chanbaby I just scammed this boy into drinking a whole 90 mls. As he woke from a nap with half eye I just put the bottle in his mouth. Dude gulped before waking up fully and rejecting the rest grin

Thanks Enque

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'll definitely try this trick too
Did children think say Dem wise pass us

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pls sisters,my baby's poop has bn greenish for the past days now.and he's always dripping saliva from his mouth.

? z...should I bee worried?temp z okay.pls he z 4month ten days old.

Cc :
all mamas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
queensnow:
1 derica of flour (500g)
2 unsalted butter (500g)
1 and half cup of sugar
8 small eggs
Nutmeg (1teaspoon)
Baking powder (1spoonful)
Liquid milk or powder milk
Flavour vanilla (2cap) u can use any flavour
* For the chocolate
Cocoa powder (eruku oshodi cheesy cheesy)
Brownie (1spoonful)
Sugar (2spoonful)
Step 1: Pour the 2 butter inside mixer and sugar mix till the butter turn almost white and d sugar dissolved
Step 2: break the egg in one at a time
Step 3: pour in d liquid i.e milk and flavour
Step 4: sieve ur flour (self rising) mix it with baking powder and nutmeg add in the mixture and stir with ur spatula then set aside
Mix the cocoa powder and 2spoonful of sugar in hot water pour in the brownie let it cool off then take from flour mixture 1quater add to the cocoa mix
Grease ur pan with butter add little flour let it cover the whole pan (so that ur cake won't stick in d pan) then pour n the mixture u can pour in the plain mixture 1st then add d cocoa mixture then lastly plain depending on how u want it to come out
Note: either powder or liquid milk mix in water (half milk cup) if it's a powdered flavour mix alongside d baking powder
Get a pot bigger than ur pan lace it with foil paper put a flat metal like pot cover inside the pot then put in ur pan cover it tightly and place on low it if u ar using gas stove or stove. Check after an hour by dipping d tip of small spoon
Cc jazzyjazz
Hmmm thank you, will try it in 2 weeks lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Welcome. Welcome grin grin

Lol tanku o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
keeki:
good afternoon mamas. pls help a ftm.my baby sucks a lot lately and I try to express sometimes so he sleeps longer.I use a stainless cup and spoon but of late I discovered that the cup has rust despite keeping it clean and since I don't use it all the time,I decided to get a plastic cup which Is free from rust. but I remember been told in the hospital not to use plastic cup as it is not good for the baby.he is 2months old. should I use the plastic cup or still get another stainless cup. pls don't read and pass.

Get original Stainless cup or get an acrylic cup.
Acrylic can withstand hot temperature.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
keeki:
good afternoon mamas. pls help a ftm.my baby sucks a lot lately and I try to express sometimes so he sleeps longer.I use a stainless cup and spoon but of late I discovered that the cup has rust despite keeping it clean and since I don't use it all the time,I decided to get a plastic cup which Is free from rust. but I remember been told in the hospital not to use plastic cup as it is not good for the baby.he is 2months old. should I use the plastic cup or still get another stainless cup. pls don't read and pass.

Get a plastic cup that is BPA free. Many of the popular baby product brands usually have their plastic products bpa free1.
If it is a proper-ish cup you want you can get either the doidy cup by bickiepegs or munchkin have a miracle cup that you can unscrew the cover and use as a normal cup. And when you want , leave the cover on for baby to use by him/ herself

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Newmercies: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Eminya:

It's good you found a Dr. How is baby doing now? wish him speedy recovery.

He is much better now dear, tnx

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Sorry dear I don't see my mentions please don't be angry
Cereals Milk Beans with plenty plantain or sweet potatoes and fish(I cook and blend) Irish potatoes Yam(she loves it, dunno why) Okra soup Noodles with carrot/spring onion Egg yolk
I still blend/mash for her, I've zero patience to wait for her
Sometimes I give her what I eat too
Thank you ma. I think we are in line. happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PresVA: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2017
Hey mamas, Trust you're all doing great...

Please, I need suggestions on quality yorghurt and milk(asides peak 123) for my one year old..

@ feddy27 , you mentioned miksi sometime ago, please confirm it's the attached you meant. .. it seems to be instant filled instead of full cream..

Many thanks. .

cc: all mamas

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Morning mamas, how is the weekend going? How do i give ds water is it after every formula feed or just randomly
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by KayVutton: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2017
helovesme:

Awww. Pele. You should have given him paracetamol before he was given the injection. Give him paracetamol at regular intervals. He will be fine.

But wait o. You mean you believe in immunising babies? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't tell me there is no AGBO available to prevent/treat measles, small pox, polio, pneumococcal, meningitis, mumps, rubella, whopping cough, tetanus, rotavirus . . . . shocked shocked angry angry shocked shocked

Please this is not right. Lot's of mothers do this but its not the right thing to do.
Children should be given paracetamol after the immunization and if there's a fever.
This is because the paracetamol can interfere with the immuzation drugs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Thanks Sis. No clue about the pear. Shebi pear is that one that looks like apple's younger sister? grin

lmao @apple's younger sister. Accept my request on Instagram na, I want to stalk you. Btw what is the name of that your dreads page, I added her a while back but I've forgotten the name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2017
I found that giving water before feeding works better. Most babies don't like water so trying to give after they are full won't work

Mzleemah:
Morning mamas, how is the weekend going? How do i give ds water is it after every formula feed or just randomly

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2017
Won ti geti mi ohhhhh! How did you find me? grin grin
I think I declined all my pending requests since I didn't know them. Pls ff me again or email me your handle let me ff
The page is locitude

Giddyperson:
lmao @apple's younger sister. Accept my request on Instagram na, I want to stalk you. Btw what is the name of that your dreads page, I added her a while back but I've forgotten the name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I think I declined all my pending requests since I didn't know them. Pls ff me again or email me your handle let me ff
The page is locitude

grin cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Yw abeg sama my own oo
eksbabe:
Hmmm thank you, will try it in 2 weeks lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I found that giving water before feeding works better. Most babies don't like water so trying to give after they are full won't work

noted, thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Happy sunday, I think the malaria drug4 (fansidar and Artesunat) I'm taking is making my baby poo have mucous and tiny blood. Hope there isn't any issue. He eats well, no temperature, no vomiting. He poos like 3rice a day no a bit slimy.

Mother and son

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Chanbaby:
Happy sunday, I think the malaria drug4 (fansidar and Artesunat) I'm taking is making my baby poo have mucous and tiny blood. Hope there isn't any issue. He eats well, no temperature, no vomiting. He poos like 3rice a day no a bit slimy.

Mother and son
Yea I saw dix one...

myrygurl e don done ooo come and see cute momma and son.
Prettyhurts, plz which one is Okro soup noodles.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Chanbaby yew are cute...pls coman bee competing in ttc thread....fine blackie woman
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
Prettyhurts, plz which one is Okro soup noodles.

Na as she take quote am make the thing join together. cheesy

Noodles with carrots/spring onion

Okra soup
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Na as she take quote am make the thing join together. cheesy

Noodles with carrots/spring onion
Okra soup
lol... I fear o, was even imagining downloading d combo as Okra is my favorite wink

bia Nwanyi a, u no go church?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
lol... I fear o, was even imagining downloading d combo as Okra is my favorite wink

bia Nwanyi a, u no go church?

I'm back, cooking self. Went for 8:00 mass.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Prettyhurts:

I'm back, cooking self. Went for 8:00 mass.
Alryt... cook for my belle too.. AF is jex showing me shege.. soo heavy! I hate Aunty Flo with passion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2017
hunniesuzie:
The page is locitude

I saw u too on IG grin grin
Ya now a supastar
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
*runs to my mother's village*
Giddyperson is this you blaaaad so fresh ? I'm stalking back
Chanbaby see as you fine. Don't think Malaria drugs can affect your LO like that oh, pls take him to the hospital for test. My baby didn't run fever the 2 times he's been sick

enque:

I saw u too on IG grin grin
Yqra now a supastar

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.