Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430114 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2019
lioha:
God bless who so ever brought the idea of feeding babies with boiled blended potato, carrot, egg and milk grin shocked cheesy

Lolzzzz
Enyi m, Biko teach me how to prepare dis o. Me and DS dey explore all d eatables now

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2019
callola:
please sabi Mama's, my 10 days old baby has small small boils ( I don't know if it's boils or rashes sef) all over her body. please I don't know what to apply on her body to make it smooth. I noticed it a day after I gave birth to her. please I need remedy
Try baby tribotan but it would probably clear on its own if you ignore it too. Don't cover her up too much cuz of heat.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Lolzzzz
Enyi m, Biko teach me how to prepare dis o. Me and DS dey explore all d eatables now

PEEL the carrot and potato(Irish or sweet)

CUT into large chunks

STEAM the prepared veg until soft and cooked through

Blend the cooked veg and add milk (I add cook egg yolk to mine optional though)

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Giddyperson:
Try baby tribotan but it would probably clear on its own if you ignore it too. Don't cover her up too much cuz of heat.
thanks very much ma, let me leave it till next week to know how far
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ExplicitSuccess: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Have you ever taken the time to reflect on the most vital organ in your body? Do you even care about what affects this important organ negatively or positively? Or do you just eat whatever you like and think the organ will care for itself?
https://explicitsuccess.com/brain-food-for-studying/
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chimzy09(f): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Stmema:
Good evening sabi mothers... Here is a picture of expressed milk for my DS.. Looks like there's oil in it and I will normally throw it away but it happens once in a while, is it normal or is it bad, the milk is 3 Days old in a freezer...

The milk is not bad, some babies take it nonetheless. How did you thaw it? Did you put it in hot water? Or if you used a bottle warmer, how long did you warm it for? Breastmilk is made up of water and fat, among other things and when fat is exposed to heat, you get oil. I noticed the oil forms when I “overheat” thawed breastmilk even though I thaw in the fridge, overnight. I also noticed when the oil forms, the smell and taste of the milk changes. My DD takes some and rejects some
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Allow your BM to thaw normally. Bring out from freezer and allow to thaw at room temp instead of applying heat.

So far your BM remains frozen (not defrosting and refreezing in the freezer) it should be fine

Stmema:
Good evening sabi mothers... Here is a picture of expressed milk for my DS.. Looks like there's oil in it and I will normally throw it away but it happens once in a while, is it normal or is it bad, the milk is 3 Days old in a freezer...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mum2bsoon: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
zaynie:
Mum2bsoon oya come ó.

Someone said I shuu give you a 3pc wear plus a romper for your daughter.
Cost of delivery is on her too. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Once again we appreciate this great person that blessed us with this gift, may God bless you and may He fulfill all your heart desires.

We have received the package from Zaynie. They are very lovely.
Thanks to you both

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Laserman:
Watch her closely and if you see symptoms, take her to go see a pediatrician.
Symptoms of
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2019
FloraEC:

Symptoms of
cheesy Kwasiokor Nah, must you ask? can't u use your tongue to count your teeth? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Bloomingbud:
Good afternoon mamas, I started my children on dano milk full cream when they turned one but dano full cream is now scarce in the market can I switch to peak full cream or 123? I've heard many mums complain about 123 that its sugary. So full cream or 123 which is better please?

I combed through the mkt yesterday to find these,the sellers said they increased Their price.
Although My kids took peak 123 when they were younger,the sugar was something else that i diverted to normal peak.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2019
Giddyperson:
cheesy Kwasiokor Nah, must you ask? can't u use your tongue to count your teeth? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kwasiokor ke, Lolzz.
The mama is complaining about her baby not eating and he's saying symptoms and showing us bald hair picz.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sandeiwhite: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Please help a ftm i want to introduce cereals for my baby, hes almost 6months between cerelac,friso gold,nutribom,nutrilac which is better. And how frequent or how many times a day should i give him cereal? Should i still give formula cos hes been taking it and breast milk cos of low supply of breast milk? Lastly should i spoonfeed or bottlefeed? Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2019
sandeiwhite:
Please help a ftm i want to introduce cereals for my baby, hes almost 6months between cerelac,friso gold,nutribom,nutrilac which is better. And how frequent or how many times a day should i give him cereal? Should i still give formula cos hes been taking it and breast milk cos of low supply of breast milk? Lastly should i spoonfeed or bottlefeed? Thanks
All of them are good, my son don't like nutribom(I've tried the banana, rice, oats etc)
I feed him 5-6times a day not only cereals tho
I still breastfeed, since he don't like to take only milk, I add enough to his food.
Spoonfeed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sandeiwhite: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Thank you
FloraEC:

All of them are good, my son don't like nutribom(I've tried the banana, rice, oats etc)
I feed him 5-6times a day not only cereals tho
I still breastfeed, since he don't like to take only milk, I add enough to his food.
Spoonfeed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darrenpraise: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Try babygrubz,its natural without preservatives n thank me later.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Stmema: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chimzy09:

The milk is not bad, some babies take it nonetheless. How did you thaw it? Did you put it in hot water? Or if you used a bottle warmer, how long did you warm it for? Breastmilk is made up of water and fat, among other things and when fat is exposed to heat, you get oil. I noticed the oil forms when I “overheat” thawed breastmilk even though I thaw in the fridge, overnight. I also noticed when the oil forms, the smell and taste of the milk changes. My DD takes some and rejects some

I usually thaw with hot water... Cos I express at night n morning for crèche. N once the taste changes, I assume its bad n I discard.it is the minder in the crèche that advised I discard the one with oil cos we thought oil from the freezer affected it...didnt know its not...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Stmema: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Allow your BM to thaw normally. Bring out from freezer and allow to thaw at room temp instead of applying heat.

So far your BM remains frozen (not defrosting and refreezing in the freezer) it should be fine

OK but I put in the freezer the night before and the following morning for crèche..... Or should I stop freezing overnight and just refrigerating instead... Will it last the whole day by the next day?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bumpercn: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
cool
ayobarmy:
There is no thought that babies are indeed bundle of joy, but sometime we mothers/fathers face so many challenges raising our kids, so i want us to use this avenue to discuss any issue concerning them(our kids) here!!!!!! For example, my 8weeks old boy sleeps only 6 hours @ night but seems to enjoy more time sleeping during the day, but i must confess am not too happy about it at all, but what every1 is saying its normal.......... Nairalanders Is this normal?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chimzy09(f): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
You can refrigerate instead and warm with warm, not hot water. Frozen or refrigerated breastmilk is only good after 2hours after warming, whether the baby takes it or not. If you use an icepack or keep in the fridge after thawing without heating up, it can stay up to 24 hours

Stmema:

OK but I put in the freezer the night before and the following morning for crèche..... Or should I stop freezing overnight and just refrigerating instead... Will it last the whole day by the next day?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franashi(f): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
callola:
thanks very much ma, let me leave it till next week to know how far
mama pls don't leave it. Buy and use the baby tribotan like she suggested. Have u not notice that it keep multiplying? If u still bath the baby with sponge it will. I made this the same mistake of ' it will clear on its own with my baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
franashi:
mama pls don't leave it. Buy and use the baby tribotan like she suggested. Have u not notice that it keep multiplying? If u still bath the baby with sponge it will. I made this the same mistake of ' it will clear on its own with my baby.

Pls mama, Can this tribotan be used on the face and around the genitals too?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Frozenelsa:

Pls mama, Can this tribotan be used on the face and around the genitals too?
Yeah
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
mum2bsoon:

Once again we appreciate this great person that blessed us with this gift, may God bless you and may He fulfill all your heart desires.

We have received the package from Zaynie. They are very lovely.
Thanks to you both

kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Giddyperson:
Yeah
Thanks so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Giddyperson:
Yeah
Thanks so much
Giddyperson:
Yeah
Thanks so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
franashi:
thanks, I want my baby skin to be smooth. I will buy tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.