Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4397424 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
PraisesG:

Bodies and mamas differ,if they insist after the hot water bath,pour cool water on your body.
Use three in one cream or calamine lotion for the rashes, take care.
thanks, I will try that calamine lotion
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lady25(f): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
waistbead:

price please and is it pay on delivery within Lagos?
yes it's pay on delivery in and outside Lagos. A bowl is 2500 naira. After usage you can keep and use for your next baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lady25(f): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hello mums. Are you thinking of the best skin and hair products for your baby?Long rich products have been tested and trusted and has stood the test of time.

Fruit oil Moisturizing baby cream N1800
2 in 1 baby shampoo and body wash N2900
Corn prickly heat Powder.N2900
A bundle (consists of all 3 products) is at a discount of N7000
Call or WhatsApp 07058736173 to place yours order. Delivery available within Lagos .

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good afternoon mums and dads.

We have a giveaway ongoing on our IG page to win this bed mat.

They are primarily for toddler beds but we had so many thoughts and other uses when we designed them. .

✔The reusable bed mats are the width of a single bed as shown below
✔You can lay them under the bed sheet or over the bed sheet. The bed mats are absorbent so they absorb any pee or liquids quickly and keep the pee contained. Unlike plastic sheets.

✔They can also be used with older children who occasionally wet the bed. .
✔They have a waterproof backing of course. To protect your matters. It can also be used as a changing mat for smaller babies. .
✔And Why is the surface black? Well we made it black so that post partum mums still bleeding heavily can use them and any draining can be discreetly hidden. So you can take them to the hospital as part of your hospital bag contents. .
✔If you are still pregnant you can use them as a bed liner in case your water breaks. .
✔It is breathable and it does not have that plastic sound that tarpolene, markintoch or even the disposable bed mats have. .
✔AND..... we have over15% off this week only . So you can get this for only N4,600. (price returns to normal of N5,500 from Saturday.)

Or win it for free (terms and conditions apply) So what is not to love?!

For your chance to win, make your entry at www.instagram.com/mimabearnappies

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good evening fam,
My baby is 3weeks old and my mom in law wants to start giving her water. How safe is this please? I breastfeed and give her Nan formula as well. But i do more of breastfeeding .pls help
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Messyodi:
Good evening fam,
My baby is 3weeks old and my mom in law wants to start giving her water. How safe is this please? I breastfeed and give her Nan formula as well. But i do more of breastfeeding .pls help
Since she is taking formula, she needs to take water. She is not on EBF
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mamas please, I’m so worried... my 4 months old baby was in the same room with someone that has measles, is it possible that she’s infected? I’m so worried that I can’t even sleep... the way it happened is a long story but please is there anything I can do? Don’t read and pass please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suurutu: 5:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Selling

Call :09075672237

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bennyandrews(f): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Good day mamas in the house.My DS is 2months and 3 weeks old.The problem is tat he doesn't eat much.He is still on 60mils per feed.wat can I do to make him eat well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Bennyandrews:
Good day mamas in the house.My DS is 2months and 3 weeks old.The problem is tat he doesn't eat much.He is still on 60mils per feed.wat can I do to make him eat well.
60mils of what?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning expectant and experienced mothers. If you're interested, I sell the following for lower prices compared to market price. Reason for sale is relocation. Pics below. Lets chat on whatsapp: 08164199434 for price and much more. Location is lagos. I recently sold a breast pumping kit which is the last pic

1. Cradle n Swing - 38K

2. Hot water flask - #7500

3. Sit-me-up-cosy

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2019
I also have a white brand new baby cot. Still in the carton. Buzz me on 08164199434

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Messyodi:
Good evening fam,
It is very safe. You don't give a baby Nan without water. Some babies find it difficult to poo. Pls give her water to keep her system running properly
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Anitaamich:
Mamas please, I’m so worried... my 4 months old baby was in the same room with someone that has measles, is it possible that she’s infected? I’m so worried that I can’t even sleep... the way it happened is a long story but please is there anything I can do? Don’t read and pass please
Keep a close eye on her and report to the clinic once you see symptoms
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by incogni2o: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
BabaEleko:
UPDATED: I am a father now. My princessis just 6 month. I have never felt blessed and important before such as fatherhood made me.

I'm not a father yet. Have girlfriends. No wife either. Neither im i planning marriage anytime soon but just reading from this thread makes me wann knock up someone so bad. The way yall talk about these kids is just too cute and adoring. Awwww.

So who did you knack .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bennyandrews:
My baby doesn't like bottle feeding. She prefers spoon. You can try spoon feeding him watever n see if he'll eat more. Keep breastfeeding too if you're always within his reach
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good afternoon sabi mommas in the house

My DD will be 5months old next week by God's grace. We noticed her urine has been smelling stronger than usual since last week and wifey is getting afraid something may be wrong with her.

Another issue is her stubborn hair . To comb the hair is always problem and no matter how much efforts we put in combing the hair before you know it the hair will look as if it's never been combed that day. I always feel pity on her whenever it's time to comb the hair and we've used different sizes of comb but it's still always difficult for her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
kayzat:

My DD will be 5months old next week by God's grace. We noticed her urine has been smelling stronger than usual since last week and wifey is getting afraid something may be wrong with her.

Another issue is her stubborn hair . To comb the hair is always problem and no matter how much efforts we put in combing the hair before you know it the hair will look as if it's never been combed that day. I always feel pity on her whenever it's time to comb the hair and we've used different sizes of comb but it's still always difficult for her

For the hair, buy coconut oil to make combing easier. Coconut oil in small bottles. If it doesn't work, it could mean your child has "dada" and you should cut most of the hair so when its growing again, combing will be easier.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Linda2019: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good day mothers pls my baby is 5months both has started standing with style and can turn very fast but d problem is dat he doesnt want to crawl instead he loves crawling backwards instead of to d front most times wen he wakes up on d bed he would start movie backwards fast o sometimes he might even fall off and wake us up from our sleep with his tears i even use pillow to block him but i dont know how he would just push it out with his legs while moving infact ehn i dont know if its my fault for always lying him down on his tummy right from 2months now i am worried dont know if dis would make him nt to crawl in d normal way
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
kayzat:

Whay does she eat? Maybe she needs more water. About hair, invest in a good baby conditioner. Cc zaynie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Linda2019:
Good day mothers pls my baby is 5months both has started standing with style and can turn very fast but d problem is dat he doesnt want to crawl instead he loves crawling backwards instead of to d front most times wen he wakes up on d bed he would start movie backwards fast o sometimes he might even fall off and wake us up from our sleep with his tears i even use pillow to block him but i dont know how he would just push it out with his legs while moving infact ehn i dont know if its my fault for always lying him down on his tummy right from 2months now i am worried dont know if dis would make him nt to crawl in d normal way

You have no cause to worry. Babies do not come with a manual, each will show their different styles. Whether he crawls front or back, he is crawling the normal way. Give him time, my baby didnt crawl till 8months sef and was always going backwards too. It has nothing to do with him sleeping on his stomach.

My concern is the constant falling from bed, find a way tp avoid that. Constantly hitting the head isn't a good thing.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good afternoon mamas, I started my children on dano milk full cream when they turned one but dano full cream is now scarce in the market can I switch to peak full cream or 123? I've heard many mums complain about 123 that its sugary. So full cream or 123 which is better please?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
kayzat:

If wifey is worried, she can collect her urine for test and also give lots of water if she's not on EBF but if she's, then wifey should watch what she eats.

For the hair, she should moisture her hair very well, comb when is still wet and pack it with ribbons.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bloomingbud:
Good afternoon mamas, I started my children on dano milk full cream when they turned one but dano full cream is now scarce in the market can I switch to peak full cream or 123? I've heard many mums complain about 123 that its sugary. So full cream or 123 which is better please?
Peak full cream is OK �

Peak 123 is very sugary even from 0-12m is sugary too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Me I use 123 with no issues but some babies react cos it's sweet. Stick with full cream

Bloomingbud:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Linda2019: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks i would make sure he starts sleeping in his net
rvpbae:

You have no cause to worry. Babies do not come with a manual, each will show their different styles. Whether he crawls front or back, he is crawling the normal way. Give him time, my baby didnt crawl till 8months sef and was always going backwards too. It has nothing to do with him sleeping on his stomach.

My concern is the constant falling from bed, find a way tp avoid that. Constantly hitting the head isn't a good thing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
FloraEC:

Peak full cream is OK �

Peak 123 is very sugary even from 0-12m is sugary too

Thank you ma.

hunniesuzie:
Me I use 123 with no issues but some babies react cos it's sweet. Stick with full cream

Thank you, will just continue with full cream.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok thank you

GreaterGraceGG:

Since she is taking formula, she needs to take water. She is not on EBF
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oh ok. Though she poops frequently. I will introduce her to water.

Thank you

tatacherie:

It is very safe. You don't give a baby Nan without water. Some babies find it difficult to poo. Pls give her water to keep her system running properly

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
rvpbae:

Whay does she eat? Maybe she needs more water. About hair, invest in a good baby conditioner. Cc zaynie

She's still on breastmilk ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
FloraEC:

If wifey is worried, she can collect her urine for test and also give lots of water if she's not on EBF but if she's, then wifey should watch what she eats.

For the hair, she should moisture her hair very well, comb when is still wet and pack it with ribbons.

OK. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Linda2019:

My baby is almost 5 months and she's not crawling yet and not standing on her own. She was crawling backward like your baby as at last month but she stopped that and I'm not worried at all.

As regards falling down from the bed I will advise the baby should always be either in the middle on the one closer to the wall. This will depend on the position of the mother on the bed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.