Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4402656 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
1. 7 is small. A newborn will wear 2 clothes everyday and except you're washing virtually everyday (which is not advisable with a new baby) go up to 12/14
2. A newborn isn't going anywhere for at least 40 days. You need maybe just 2 top and trousers outfits for hospital appointments, do more of sleepsuits and onesies
3. Me I bought adult towels, fluffy ones, just small sizes cos I didn't like the children's own I saw
4. Receiving blanket is fine. I have too many and we barely use them cos naija is so hot. Burp cloths are different, I use them as washcloth and to clean his mouth sometimes when he drools. Like a small hanky
5. Car seat is critical, carrier I have one but honestly I never used it. People use it sha, so buy one. Also a swing/rocker/bouncer is a good buy
6. This one check the preggy thread there's description of how to get to Dosunmu. I suggest you buy clothes from Zaynie. She has quality stuff at good prices

goodfortun:
Hi mums! Happy sallah and happy Sunday! Went baby shopping yesterday and was quite overwhelmed. Especially bout clothes and gears. I need help!!!
1. I bought sleepsuits and body suits 0-3months (7) in no. Is that okay for a start? If not how many

2. What other kind of clothes can I buy? Are onesies different from the above? Then top and trousers or shorts, how many to start with.

3. Is there a specific make of towels or kind? Bot a 3-in-1 for 1900. But don't particularly like the fluffiness. Want to buy a better quality but unsure.

4. I bot a pack of 4-in-1receiving blanket. Is that okay? And is it different from burp cloth? I asked but was not given a different one.

5. Apart from bouncer what other gear is necessary for New born e.g. carrier, car seat. Don't want to buy without need initially.

6. Would appreciate prices and if possible shops where I can get these items in Lagos.

7. SOrry for the plenty queries but I'm as lost as can be and just moved to lag.

Thanks plenty!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Thanks plenty! so does that mean the sleep suits is not just for sleeping at night? It can be a day wear? Also I asked for onesie at shop and due didn't gerrit. They tot twas body suit I was asking for. I bought Gerber's washcloth, the common one. Can it serve as burp cloth or is burp cloth bigger? It's just like a square hanky. I got description from preggers thread and bought these stuff at little me in balogun.

So car seat is an immediate purchase? Can dey start using from birth?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
enque:

I've read this several times and responded in my head grin
Ur questions plenty o...

Will brb

Hahaha! please transfer from head to thread. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
hi mums, my 3wks old baby is having rashes on her face, what can I use to clear it. pls don't read and pass, we r going for her dedication next Sunday I want the rashes to clear before then

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
OmoLayo29:
hi mums, my 3wks old baby is having rashes on her face, what can I use to clear it. pls don't read and pass, we r going for her dedication next Sunday I want the rashes to clear before then

Baby tribotan works but it could be a bit harsh for some babies face. I mixed mine with Shea butter when I was using it on my son's face. That is more quantity of the baby tribotan and small quantity of the Shea butter just to dilute it a bit.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
comtem2011:

. Hmmm, this is beyond me! My sister please do the little you can do and leave the rest. May God grant you the strength to take care of your kids. Please, don't kill yourself with any house chores. It is well with you ma.

Some men sha! as if women are slaves.

@Ciscamustexcel
comtem2011:

. Hmmm, this is beyond me! My sister please do the little you can do and leave the rest. May God grant you the strength to take care of your kids. Please, don't kill yourself with any house chores. It is well with you ma.

Some men sha! as if women are slaves.

@Ciscamustexcel
thank u my sister.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jochebed7(f): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
please sabi mamas, my 10 month old is losing hair. the hair comes off on pulling. he now has a bald patch at the back of his head. has anyone experienced this before?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sorry double post. grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
goodfortun:

Thanks plenty! so does that mean the sleep suits is not just for sleeping at night? It can be a day wear? Also I asked for onesie at shop and due didn't gerrit. They tot twas body suit I was asking for. I bought Gerber's washcloth, the common one. Can it serve as burp cloth or is burp cloth bigger? It's just like a square hanky. I got description from preggers thread and bought these stuff at little me in balogun.

Yes. Car seat is from birth. Hospitals in places like the US and UK will not discharge you if you do no have a car seat to take your baby home in.

It is an essential safety equiptment. They come in various sizes, 0, 1, 2 , 3 and range from newborn to about 12 years. The size 0 is the size for newborn to about 9-12 months depending on how big or tall your child is. Size 1 is from 9 months to about 3yrs.
Sometimes you have combined sizes like 0,1,2. This will usually have a seperate newborn insert.

Personally from experience, it is better to buy the individual sizes.... in case you have a 2nd child, you will just be passing down the outgrown one down to the 2nd child. The combinedd sizes are also more expensive.

Also for car seats this should be rear facing for any size 0 at least.

You can fix it either by seat belts or using isofix.

I personally prefer Isofix. It isls more expensive but it reduces the margin for error considerably and is far easier to use. It will need a seperate base and if you car is newish (about 10 yrs old i think) it will have sets of hooks in the passenger seats that the base hooks to. You leave the base permanently in the car and then your carseat just clips into place with an indcator that tells you all is done correctly.

Your baby will live in sleepsuits for the first 3 suits. Dont waste money on many other clothing. Just get something nice if you must for naming and dedication.
Sleepsuit, onesie.... are the same. Hey are basically All in one body suits sometimes longsleeves, or sleeveless variety with the legs and feet covers sewn in.
Sometimes the onesies are used to describe the ones with fancier designs that do not typically look like "house -wear".

For sleepsuits get the ones with integrated scratch mittens (these will save you having to keep looking for one hand of mitten as they always fall off. It is a good feature in 0-3 months size some brands even do it in up to 6.month size.

Vests or body suits: are the ones that have no legs attached. Just the top part with snaps underneath to hold it inplace. Sleeveless, short sleeved and long sleeved available. You may want to get a bit each
.. and use your discretion on how warm or cool the weather is to dress your baby.

Burb cloth..... well.... is any absorbent piece of cloth.

I found that getting a pack or 2 of the large muslins ( 70cm *70cm) worked well. Comes in a pack of 6. As they are wide enough to lay on the bed and lay baby on when sleeping to catch any dribble, drape nicely over one's shoulder, work well as sun shade over the car seat or over the car window. I also used some as nappies in the early days they work very well as newborn cloth nappies as well. They are thin so they dry really quickly.

Alternatively just use simple face towels or an old cotton T-shirt ( cut up to the size you want and sewn into 2 to 4 layers) will work just as well.

Also add loads of bibs. You will go through at least 4 a day. So except you intend to be washing everyday you will need at least a dozen i would say.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Drdreluv: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
happy Sunday wonderful mum in the house a caring daddy is here oooo pls my 9 month queen is crawling with her chest any way or tips to make her do it right ....richdre
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Biko nu, how does a blocked milk duct feel like. I have a very hard, irregular shaped, painless, weird, scary lump on my breast.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Baby tribotan works but it could be a bit harsh for some babies face. I mixed mine with Shea butter when I was using it on my son's face. That is more quantity of the baby tribotan and small quantity of the Shea butter just to dilute it a bit.
thanks. I'll try that. how is baby Ilan
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate this.. would appreciate a picture of the regular burp cloth that can also be user on car window so wen next I market shop I'll know what it looks like
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Depends on the child. My baby was big from birth and sweats a lot so I only use the sleep suits for sleeping and wear the short ones during the day. We're in rainy season so I presume a new baby will wear sleep suits all day. Onesies are the same as body suits. Or just tell them the short one

Gerber washcloths are the same as burp cloths.

Car seat is immediate. You can buy an infant seat (your child will outgrow this by about 12kg) or you can buy the convertible one (usable till he's a toddler) the convertible is more expensive but it's better in the long run. The safest place for a baby to be when in a moving vehicle is a rear facing car seat

goodfortun:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lol. That's at 7 days. Older babies will not gbori duro
(It's sweeter in yoruba)

Mamas with girls have said daily washing strips the hair of its natural oils so just use water other days. Read previous pages on the thread

olamitie:
but Muslims barb now embarassed her hair is not even, the back is more than the front, me I get long hair o and its not like DH is bald
undecidedWash twice a week? So on other days just water!?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chychy4us: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
Sabi mammas especially grannies in need advice before I take my hand kill myself.
1. When I am pregnant I usually have this pelvic joint pain and a very severe one through out the pregnancy though I still manage to go to work and still do some house work the body can accommodate. But my hubby feels I am pretending. So each time he comes home and things are not done he keeps yelling at me that I am lazy and compare me with other women around.
he is the type that does not lift a pin. After I delivered I was discharged 6dAys later and I went to my mom's and stayed there for another six days.
I had to leave my mums cos I couldn't bear to see her struggle to walk and do other thing cos of the state of her health. Now my mother in law didn't come until the grand daughter that is living with her had post jamb to write and her centre was close to my house so they came 5wks after I delivered and left. 2days later. Meanwhile when my brother inlaws wife put to birth my mil came immidiatly she heard the news and lived with me since my BIL house is not big enough to accommodate her. So I was the one going to the mkt and cooking all the food for both MIL and BIL wife. And when I dared to complain my hubby told me that I am just jealous cos she gave birth to a son and I lost my own son that why I am bursting with jealousy. And because of the stress I lost the pregnancy I was carrying. And I prayed my heart out and God blessed my with another son.
Since the day one after my CS I have been the one taking care of my daughter and newborn son. After I was discharged my younger sister went back to her husbands house cos she is newly married and pregnant. When hubby came to pick me from mumsies house she had to beg him to assist me as I am not strong enough to do chores cos of the kind of delivery I had. Indid he helped for 2days to boil water and sweep the parlour only. After the 3rd day making it day 15 after delivery I had to do everything for myself. Cook bath the kids, wash clothes keep late night to look after baby and even do school runs. And after doing all that the scare begins to pain me and when I complain he sees it as pretence. At one month he entered the house with his friends and the clothes I packed from sun was on The chair plus I have not swept for that day in the process of putting baby to sleep I dosed off. And what I heard him telling his friends is it is only in my house u can see things like dis. I felt bad and the next day I decided to mub and scrob the floor. When he walked in he said that this is how is house should look like all the time.
That day I suffered pains from the CS scare for a whole week but I still had to look after the kids. He shouts when the house is not tidy. I had to carry the baby on my back to clean and cook for the family. Though sometimes he carries the baby but when he starts crying I must carry him and do what I am doing.
For the past 4days my son has been crying fir nothing. I took him for a massage and things didn't change. Just dis evening when the boy started crying I was cooking when he ordered me to carry the boy.and started complaining of how I make him carry the boy, that his sister carried her children by herself. I call myself a mum and cannot find solutions to the baby's cry. That I am so lazy I cant take care of the house etc.
In all dis the scar is still paining me and my doc keeps saying it is stress that is making it pain me and my hubby keeps calling me lazy, All he does when he is around is sleep, watch tv and hang out with friends. I am really loose my mind. I don't know what to do.

Communication is the key, tell him how u feel, I believe both of u were once friends before getting married.

I don't like situation whereby men feel their wives are machines, if u re capable of doing all d chores, fine, but right now u need help, if he cannot help u with home chores, he should at least appreciate the little u can do for now.

My advice is this, if u don't have any relative that can help u with house chores for the time being, get your self a maid that will be coming like 2/3 days a week to help u, you can contract a house help for two months only while u heal properly.

Make life easy for your self, you only live once.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
goodfortun:

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate this.. would appreciate a picture of the regular burp cloth that can also be user on car window so wen next I market shop I'll know what it looks like

Selection of "burp" cloths that i used.
The pink one at the top is the 70cm *70cm muslin i mentioned that is multi functunal. That you can wind up into the car window as emergency sunshade, you can hold it with a peg over your car seat as well as additional shade. Also used some as nappies when my baby was under 3 months. I now use it mostly as a topper for my changing mat so that my dd is not laying on plastic. And i know of people who use it as a breastfeeding cover as well although i never used it as such. So this is the size to go for if going for muslins.

The white square one is about 35cm *35 cm muslin. This is the standard / more common muslin size
I mostly used this is burp cloths and as impromptu bibs.

The small rectagular one is what is sold as "burp cloths" it is like a light terry fabric ( towel ) 2 layers thick.

Modified:
The muslins come in various colours and some prints.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
goodfortun:
Hi mums! Happy sallah and happy Sunday! Went baby shopping yesterday and was quite overwhelmed. Especially bout clothes and gears. I need help!!!
1. I bought sleepsuits and body suits 0-3months (7) in no. Is that okay for a start? If not how many

2. What other kind of clothes can I buy? Are onesies different from the above? Then top and trousers or shorts, how many to start with.

3. Is there a specific make of towels or kind? Bot a 3-in-1 for 1900. But don't particularly like the fluffiness. Want to buy a better quality but unsure.

4. I bot a pack of 4-in-1receiving blanket. Is that okay? And is it different from burp cloth? I asked but was not given a different one.

5. Apart from bouncer what other gear is necessary for New born e.g. carrier, car seat. Don't want to buy without need initially.

6. Would appreciate prices and if possible shops where I can get these items in Lagos.

7. SOrry for the plenty queries but I'm as lost as can be and just moved to lag.

Thanks plenty!

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/new-baby-lets-go-shopping.html?m=1

I wrote that list 2 years ago and a lot of people used it and liked it. I'm supposed to update it again with new product recommendations as well as new tips. HTHs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=AlphaHandMaiden post=57840140]

Thanks so much for taking the time to explain with illustrations. Really appreciate. The dyoer bag I bought came with one small rectangular something like that which they claimed is the changing pad.

Do I buy a changing pad separately and what name do I call it for them @the shop so they can gerrit? A picture would be lovely. SOrry for the plenty queries.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Onegai:

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/new-baby-lets-go-shopping.html?m=1

I wrote that list 2 years ago and a lot of people used it and liked it. I'm supposed to update it again with new product recommendations as well as new tips. HTHs.

Thanks!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=goodfortun post=57841449][/quote]

The changing mat that comes with the diaper bag is ok for when youare out of the house. However at home you may want something more substantial. This the type i have. Its basically a foam with plastic covering so you can wipe or wash off any pee or poo easily I use it on the bed or if you have a changing table it would fit on top of it.

The second picture is how i top it: first with my muslin. So that if after a bath for instance; baby's body is not on bare plastic.

Then towards the bum area i put an old "prefold" nappy my baby has outgrown. As it is multiple layers and if there are any accidents, this soaks it all up and keeps it to the bum area only.

(I use the above method as a Single layer of muslinis very thin, so when my dd pees on the mat it just goes everywhere on top of the mat and i have had to change her entire outfit or end up rinsing her down)

You can also top with a small towel or something that has a bit of absorbency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iomoge2(f): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Flakky26:
i stopped brest feeding 2 mths ago.but my breast milk still flow.i hav to squeeze it out twice daily.what do i do to stop it.pls help

Pleasr stop squeezing it.
Your body thinks u r still breastfeeding.

Leave d milk. It will fill your boobs till no space.
Yoyr boobs will hurt badly
U may even need paracetamol
You will leave d bre.st milk to fill till ur brain know no need again and stops producing the milk.

Y9u can put cold cabbage around your boins in d bra to help with d pain.

Pele dear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Thanks so much. You've been very helpful. I truly appreciate .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Thanks for the helpful tips. I appreciate

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iomoge2(f): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

ciscamustexcel
Alternatively : Just form fainting dramatic collapse and let them rush you to the hospital! And admit you for one week bed rest due to exhaution!

Maybe his thinking will reset! And he will realise that you are not a machine.

Call me evil but it is something i can do? Ah what of the children you will say? Na only me born them? Deep down he loves them, They will be fine.

Just because mrs A is doing something easily doesnt mean that mrs b should be able to do it. How will he feel if you are constantly comparing him to his friends... if mr. A buys range rover for his wife, should mr b also be expected to do the same. It is very unfair for a spouse to be comparing their other half to another person.

On a less dramatic scale, ask him to take you to the hospital for examimation of your cs scars. Maybe if the doctor mentions to him for you to take things easy, he will see that no be forming.

Also find sometime when you are both in love wantintin mode and mention how you feel to him and that you are struggling. If the person he is comparing you to has help, or only one kid or contracting some form of househeeping or cooking let him know.

There may be other factors at play that he may be unleashing other frustrations on you unfairly.

Pele. Its a tender one, i pray ot works out well.

Like dis.

On comparison... hubs tried it n i gave him a load down of men who did better 4 their wives...lol.

Immediately he apologized n it has never happened.

How can u be comparing me to a stay at home mum even at that her hubby still does d laundry n she knocks asking 4 dis n dat... oti o.
No man can dampen my spirits

I will do wat i can n leave d rest.....
Or get house help... sefini.

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson:
Biko nu, how does a blocked milk duct feel like. I have a very hard, irregular shaped, painless, weird, scary lump on my breast.

Is ur breast engorged?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks to all the sabi mamma's in the house. I will do my best and leave the rest. But some mammas baaaaaaad sha grin I go dey form fainting. The idea make sense.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by BellaElla(f): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

Are your Bras too tight? Wear a loose fitting bra, or go braless and b.feed frequently. Make sure u empty the lumpy one first. It's normal.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
BellaElla:

Are your Bras too tight? Wear a loose fitting bra, or go braless and b.feed frequently. Make sure u empty the lumpy one first. It's normal.
I haven't been wearing bras. It started as a massive lump and I did warm compress and breast fed from there a lot until it gradually went down to a not so big lump, but the not so big lump has been there for like a month now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2017
enque:

Is ur breast engorged?
No it's not
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson:
allow baby to suck both and check if it is still there. If it is no longer lumpy then it is blocked milk but if after ducking it still feels lumpy then consultant ur gynecologist
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson:
allow baby to suck both and check if it is still there. If it is no longer lumpy then it is blocked milk but if after sucking it still feels lumpy then consultant ur gynecologist

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.