Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) (41538 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Tadup: 5:02am On Jun 23, 2012
nijanigga:
You sound more of a dimwit.Gej is the worst president Nigeria ever had.He is a slowpoke.Useless Phd.For sure his Phd does not translate to results.
GEJ is a genius
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by queensmith: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2012
people are very stewpid, thats how the country has been run to the ground like this. They get overly sentimental at the mention of their useless dormant president just because he belongs to a particular tribe. They didnt vote for him on merit or asses whether the fool is capable they just blindly voted for the name they recognized. Terrorists have taken over the country and they are saying we shouldn't mention his name. What arrant nonsense, so what is he being paid for? To sit down and be shoeless? mshew. DPMO

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by tdiipo: 5:12am On Jun 23, 2012
ubandire:

Definitely u'll bring his name up in matters of governance,not when u go to Baba Saliu's shed to buy tomtom and can't pay u start cursing the President,u don't critiscise fairly without being insulting or verbally assaulting the President and his office and you expect not to be at least tongue lashed,if u lost ur values and discipline some us haven't,we still remember not to insult our elders.I've personally witnessed very good threads turned into a market place fight between foodstuff dealers,u musn't curse the President to drive home a good point.

Bring up a constructive critiscm and we dissect it,this country has to move forward it's not a GEJ country,it's OUR's

Ubandire just dey talk grammar. Constructive my ass. U only give constructive criticism to someone who actually gives a damn. But someone with suicidal decisions no go send u o.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by greenhope(m): 5:13am On Jun 23, 2012
This guys certainly don't have a limit
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by hagma37yahoocom: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2012
Jerrygotswagg: Its a lie oo, i just calld my friend who is inside the nite club and he said is a lie, dat dey partying hard, rocking all d chicks, no bomb scare o
with dos woofers inside dat club your friend cannot hear anything outside
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Ashagwu: 5:28am On Jun 23, 2012
buzugee: the seals have definitely been unleashed in full force. these are the last days for sure. this is the fourth seal. maybe even the second seal. those two seals overlap. ( revelation 6 vs 4 and revelation 6 vs 8 ).
Shot-up U don't know God, don't play with His word cos ALL of these put together cannot be compared to a pinch of God's Wrath. What is bomb blast compared to God's wrath.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by MacLovington(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2012
bohboh275: Na wa ooh how can we get out of this? especially when our president na fisherman. No be small thing. GOD save 9ja my country.
Save ko, exorcise ni.

Welcome to North Nigeristan. The question is whether the whole Niger Area will be come Nigeristan.
The geographical expression called Naija now exists in the fantasy of those afraid of change, lazy people and looters.

SNC is not good enough now. A referendum is needed. The budding Achebes and Soyinkas in the house can help me formulate this better.

The options can be:

Do we want to continue as one united bomb-ridden country?
If yes do the regions want autonomy including police force + resoiurce control?
If no which countries should come into existence on October 1st 2015?

(1)Nri Republic (Easterners can change to Biafra minutes after independence) (2) Odua Republic (3) Benjos Republic (or Middle Belt) (4) Niger Delta Rep. (5) Benin or Edo Rebublic or Kingdom (even if just to reward the last valiant attempt to prevent colonisation of southern Nigeria, the last barrier to almagamation) (6) Arewa Islamic Jamuriyah. Of course other permutations are very possible.

All these New nations will be very viable with Nri, Niger Delta & Oodua especially so. I will not elaborate on these three as it is obvious.

Middle belt can focus on its relative strengths and become a major Agri-biz hub in West Africa. The mild weather of Jos area and the amiable people will make it a major tourism area.

The Arewa Jamuriyah people can return to proper ground nut pyramids and abundant variety of crops like cotton(and textile industry), sorghum, millet not to mention livestock. Add solid minerals to that.

The Edos can focus on rubber, oil palm (Africa's foremost oil palm research institute (NIFOR) is in Edo State, sustainable logging, history(tourism), a relatively homogeneous population etc. Add the moderate amount of crude oil found in the state.
A visa-free arrangement can be reached. you can easily visit your grand-parents or in-laws in another former Nigerian Country or countries.

At the moment, states are just coasting along and collecting monthly handouts. It helps nobody but a few politicians. Even Fashola as much as he might try, cannot lift millions out of poverty all by himself. Poverty creates a large pool of potential militants, criminals and suicide bombers.
The only way to discover one's ingenuity and strength is to have the urgent need to do so.

A radical change is needed. NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by greatgod2012(f): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2012
na wa o, may God help us in dis country.............AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by SisiKill1: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2012
ubandire:

Definitely u'll bring his name up in matters of governance,not when u go to Baba Saliu's shed to buy tomtom and can't pay u start cursing the President,u don't critiscise fairly without being insulting or verbally assaulting the President and his office and you expect not to be at least tongue lashed,if u lost ur values and discipline some us haven't,we still remember not to insult our elders.I've personally witnessed very good threads turned into a market place fight between foodstuff dealers,u musn't curse the President to drive home a good point.

Bring up a constructive critiscm and we dissect it,this country has to move forward it's not a GEJ country,it's OUR's

Dude. . .at this time of the day, I can be a little slow on the uptake. So pardon me when I say I don't think I understand the point you are trying to make here. Surely you did not just compare bringing GEJ's name up because one can't afford tomtom from Baba Saliu to people bringing his name up when innocent people are being murdered every day?!!

Okay naa. . .it's official GEJ supporters are from a different planet and It explains a lot. Gosh! I feel soooooo much better, their posts used to fear me oh. . . I won't lie. Now I understand why their reasoning is warped. . .at least to us earthlings. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Oluschenco(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2012
Na which one make we belief self? Some say na transformer anoda say na bomb. Anyhow sha, since there is no casualty. Praise Jah.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2012
kini nbe nigbo tin dun mowuru....Let's have the war/split already! All this weekend bombing and grandstanding is driving me nuts abeg. Not that i ain scared but why postpone the evil day....
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by cyril83(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2012
ubandire:

My frnd s.h.u.t the Zap who r u to tell Nlanders what to say and how to express their minds...we all know what is goin on presently in nigeria,innocent lives were being claimed by some islamic sect,bomb is everywhere in the country yet our so call president jet out of country,is that a good president?he even relieved some pple of their duty frm away which is unconstitutional.so if this m.o.ro.n calld president is favouring u and ur family it then means u nd ur family r the part of the pple who will be wiped out before 2015.mark my words

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by doofanc: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2012
So which is it: Transformer (i sincerely hope) or bomb blast?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by goldng: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2012
Gold help us
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Francuiz: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2012
Really guys. I don't knw why whenever there's a blast we keep on insulting d president. If you were to b in his shoe's wat wil u do

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by olasdot: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2012
Too sad
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Turbocharged: 6:26am On Jun 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: which president?that one na president?president wey no get liver,abeg make we hear word.
You wey get liver get kidney come get torso join, become ordinary manager make we see.
"'Adisa no know book, Adisa no know book' Adisa dey rise, become governor, become minister. You wey sabi book, where you dey?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by bendazum: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2012
Moderators I feel matters of SECURITY like this should come with a Source. Let people not develop high blood pressure with speculation and rumors. We already have enough of that to last a looooooong time. Moreover we are making money for GSM operators.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by femmy2010(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2012
God have Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by fittty(m): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2012
Everybody fem jooorrr... Give us d real news... Bomb or transformer??
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by bendazum: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2012
Francuiz: Really guys. I don't knw why whenever there's a blast we keep on insulting d president. If you were to b in his shoe's wat wil u do

He specifically told us he gat no SHOES!Which shoes are you talking of

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by tintingz(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2012
This boko boys jus dey waste their talent sha...house of representathieves is there them no bomb dat one
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by akinwaleok: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2012
idiagbon: Witnessed it. Packing lot attendants say the car that exploded was parked by some white guys. 2 (white guys and a black guy). They were so sure cos the street lights were on. Area is cordoned-off right now.
THE SIGN OF END TIME. REPENT NOW AND BE SAFE
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by OdunetLbs: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2012
That picture doesn't look anything like a car dat a bomb just exploded in it...looks more like d engine went KARBOM!!!

ROCK-J:
The above pix is the vehicle that exploded. Invesigation is still going on to know the cause of d explosion.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by akin003(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2012
How did a case of blown transformer make the frontpage without any form of confirmation....now everyone is shouting bomb! bomb! even though they av absolutely no idea of wat happened! If ure not sure,don't put it on d frontpage! Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by dont8(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2012
bohboh275: Na wa ooh how can we get out of this? especially when our president na fisherman. No be small thing. GOD save 9ja my country.
This is an insult to sensible fishermen!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Maximus17(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2012
Ha! i jst hope my loved ones are safe,sumtimes i wonder do we rily have a leader in this country? with this incessant,unending and continous bombings?what is the essence of Govt if internal security,peace and harmony cannot be maintained and sustained....pls pray 4 Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Donbasi(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Hmmmm I tot Abj is now safe. Na waa GEJ sacked defense minister late he should sack more of those BH clicks around him
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Hobbynarh: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2012
[quote author=Francuiz]Really guys. I don't knw why whenever there's a blast we keep on insulting d president. If you were to b in his shoe's wat wil u do.. jamb question[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by pendusky(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2012
SMH!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by yohannazack(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2012
I pray it was transfoma dat explod o. God bless all nairalanders. Good mornin everyone!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by dont8(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2012
idiagbon: Witnessed it. Packing lot attendants say the car that exploded was parked by some white guys. 2 (white guys and a black guy). They were so sure cos the street lights were on. Area is cordoned-off right now.
Ok, white guys my foot! So, there's albinos in Boko Haram's ranks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence / Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.