Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) (41549 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ENZOSCIFO1: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2012
A serious state of insecurity has been created in the country by some elements and the President is not able to do anything about but tells us ' we will get used to it'.Innocent people are dying almost everyother day from bomb blast and yet some mumus still don't want us to mention the name of the President who is the Chief Security Officer of the country, abi is he not the Grand commander of the forces?

Which father sees smoke coming out of his house and still gets on a plane to some destination to do whatever.

GEJ pls do the needful if not posterity will remember you as the weakest,wicked and incompetent President ever!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Walexz02(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2012
Na wa o shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Juan65: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: which president?that one na president?president wey no get liver,abeg make we hear word.
And you wey get liver see as your face be,look em mouth, abegiiiii. Wetin you wan make mr president do for you wey you no wan make em travel? You no wan go back to your vegetable shed and face your peti trade.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by rabzy01: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2012
Francuiz: Really guys. I don't knw why whenever there's a blast we keep on insulting d president. If you were to b in his shoe's wat wil u do
I will simply and honorably resign. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by lacidi: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2012
There was no bomb blast. It's been stated severally that it was a mere transformer explosion. But you guys just wish it was a bomb. In fact you will not accept that it wasn't a bomb, because that will no longer give you ammunition to bash GEJ. So go ahead, bash the president, convince yourselves and pray hard that it should be a bomb. However, the the truth is bitter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by dont8(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2012
Donbasi:
Hmmmm I tot Abj is now safe. Na waa GEJ sacked defense minister late he should sack more of those BH clicks around him
He should have also sacked himself in the country of the greatest Pele and do what he knows best, smile *** to the gallery to the rythme of samba girls.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by acidtalk: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2012
IT WAS A TRANSFORMER THAT EXPLODED AND NOT A BOMB BLAST

It seems Nigeria as deteriorated to a point where Nursary School kids can bring news to media houses and it will be head line news on the news stand.

A Country where people just go around and post rumors as news and people swallow it hook, line and sinker.

So Sad A Nation.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by dont8(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2012
lacidi: There was no bomb blast. It's been stated severally that it was a mere transformer explosion. But you guys just wish it was a bomb. In fact you will not accept that it wasn't a bomb, because that will no longer give you ammunition to bash GEJ. So go ahead, bash the president, convince yourselves and pray hard that it should be a bomb. However, the the truth is bitter cheesy
It's only in Nigeria transformer explodes incessantly as if Iran-Iraq are fighting third world war!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2012
lacidi: There was no bomb blast. It's been stated severally that it was a mere transformer explosion. But you guys just wish it was a bomb. In fact you will not accept that it wasn't a bomb, because that will no longer give you ammunition to bash GEJ. So go ahead, bash the president, convince yourselves and pray hard that it should be a bomb. However, the the truth is bitter cheesy

You dey mind them? It's now so bad that folks even blame GEJ when they're unable to impregnate their barren wives. Anyways, I'm so glad to know it wasn't a bomb after all. . .it would have been a massive blow for Abuja's night-life, for which some of us are addicts.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2012
sahara reporters must bury their head in shame. You are in america and try to be the first to cover every news in nigeria without verifying the authenticity? Is this how it is done in other countries? You will be inside air condition of your room trying to report something going on, on the street? Many Journalists are not helping matters in this country.Just carrying rumors all around? Does sound of a blasting transformer the same as bomb and where on earth did you see casualities, tell us o. So you have pre settle your mind that for every blast, you must see death and casualities?useless journalism, useless people
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by igbsam(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2012
If you hear "FRESH AIR" dont trust the Air o! cos no fresh air is fresh.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by dont8(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: A serious state of insecurity has been created in the country by some elements and the President is not able to do anything about but tells us ' we will get used to it'.Innocent people are dying almost everyother day from bomb blast and yet some mumus still don't want us to mention the name of the President who is the Chief Security Officer of the country, abi is he not the Grand commander of the forces?

Which father sees smoke coming out of his house and still gets on a plane to some destination to do whatever.

GEJ pls do the needful if not posterity will remember you as the weakest,wicked and incompetent President ever!

His place is not contestable in the Hall of Fame to what you wrote above.
May we never get punished for such a leader again, amen somebody.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2012
slimdamatrix: God help us, I'm sooo weak sad
hello bros this is the aim of the bombing to make you weak but my friend trust God now. For me praying in tongues gives me inner strength by the Spirit. So cheer up
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by tchaik(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2012
ubandire:

Definitely u'll bring his name up in matters of governance,not when u go to Baba Saliu's shed to buy tomtom and can't pay u start cursing the President,u don't critiscise fairly without being insulting or verbally assaulting the President and his office and you expect not to be at least tongue lashed,if u lost ur values and discipline some us haven't,we still remember not to insult our elders.I've personally witnessed very good threads turned into a market place fight between foodstuff dealers,u musn't curse the President to drive home a good point.

Bring up a constructive critiscm and we dissect it,this country has to move forward it's not a GEJ country,it's OUR's

Mr. R Abati, is that you sir?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Faithlovewinner: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2012
Iya.i have a qustion 4 u.u said prsidnt way no get live abi?if na u be prsidnt watin u go do?na qustion oo
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by dont8(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2012
igbsam: If you hear "FRESH AIR" dont trust the Air o! cos no fresh air is fresh.
Yes o! (Apologies to Tu-Face), it could be Nitrogen Di-Oxide!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ibudes: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2012
Hello
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ENZOSCIFO1: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2012
ibudes: Soldier go soon take over
Anything that will put a stop to this menace.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2012
patuli64: hmmm dis is serious ooo shocked.... men dis is too close to home.... but wats d ril story coz i've heard like three versions now. angry sad
lmao @three versions
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by shaneroberts26: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:

see your useless life. why cant people like you board dana or attend church any where in Damaturu.
Pure waste of space.
lol @ Dana,i hav learnt a new one.Oh Nairaland.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Juan65: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2012
rabzy01:
I will simply and honorably resign. That's all.
I will not blame you because there isn't screening of any sort before one is registered here, so it is either that you are under age(5yrs) or over age(99yrs) this is why you reasoned this way.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Mallamabdul: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2012
I
cyril83: My frnd s.h.u.t the Zap who r u to tell Nlanders what to say and how to express their minds...we all know what is goin on presently in nigeria,innocent lives were being claimed by some islamic sect,bomb is everywhere in the country yet our so call president jet out of country,is that a good president?he even relieved some pple of their duty frm away which is unconstitutional.so if this m.o.ro.n calld president is favouring u and ur family it then means u nd ur family r the part of the pple who will be wiped out before 2015.mark my words
N@ cyril83, I thought you were wiser than this. President Jonathan won an election and a section of the country felt bad and since then vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for him. They hve been throwing bombs sporadically killing innocent souls and each time, we play into their court by condenming Gej instead of these attacks. Exactly, what they set out to achieve. I appreciate that govt has a duty to protect us all but Gej is no magician. This suicide bombing is a peculiar security challenge that no other govt in Nigeria has encountered and from available facts coming from other countries like Isreal, Jordan, Syria, that face such challenge, it is not an easy thing to stop. People just come to this forum and say rubbish. Gej this, Gej that. Wetin the man go do for una? In this fight,, Gej has sacked and replaced the SSS director, he has sacked the IGP, Hafiz Ringim. He has now sacked his NSA, Azazi and thevDefence Minister. Military bases have been set up in our borders up north who are combating these Boko Haram everyday. JTF's are in operation in all the affected states. Curfews are imposed when and where neccessary. The streets of Borno, Yobe, Jos, Kaduna, Kano hve all been militarized. In intelligence gathering, the SSS are working seriously and successes hve been recorded. they hve arrested a distinguished Senator from Borno state, Senator Ali Ndume and another Boko haram leader and charged both to court. While the Boko haram leader pleaded guilty and was sentenced, Senator Ndume used his team of lawyers to secure bail for himself after a month at Kuje. I knw pple will still blame Gej for the court bail. But thank God a federal High court just last week still ruled that Ndume has a case to answer. Still on intelligence gathering, SSS was able to recapture Kabiru sokoto who is still in their custody. Abu Quaca is also in their net. Most recently, the notorious Hammed Baba was shot and has now died alongside 45 other boko haram suspects in a raid by JTF in Yobe. Yesterday, Gej has replaced Azazi with Sambo Dasuki. And just because you heard a false bomb alert, you went on a tirade of insults. When Ubandire called you to order, you started abusing him and even said that his family will wipe. It is you and your family and your extended family that will be wiped away completely before 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2012
Mzsolex: lmao @three versions
. Me sef I tire. What do we really believe? I know Sahara reporters are known to give unreliable news but why can't we have a reputable news agency confirm or debunk these stories. It sad. Nothing works in this nation. Even to ascertain the veracity of an information is a problem.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by medotorres(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2012
hey parent pls watch over ur kids at home now boko haram spirit is now moving to our homes now so watch over ur property clearly before sleeping at nite oh,pls if ur ward ask u of money pls do not hesitate to give it to him/her because if u dont dey might go for just 7000k to do so , pls parent attend to ur ard when dey need assistance.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2012

If this was the first time there was an explosion and Nigerians shouted "bomb", then your comment may qualify as appropriate. However, how many explosions have Nigerians heard? They've heard too many explosions within a mere 23 days, talkless of the last two years.

A loud explosion and a car on fire. How can those close to the area investigate when they've been conditioned to make a correlation between an explosion and BH/bomb which may even be followed by a spraying of bullets? A normal occurrence in Nigeria from Abuja and up. Thanks to none other than GEJ and his lack of response.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by worldman(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2012
9ijaprince: This one is welcome salute to the incoming security chiefs. Wake up guys!
yes welcome salute
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Pakavy(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2012
9ijaprince:

Must you insult Mr President? Imbec*lie
c ur mawt!nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah president.!!!wetin com b d insult there?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Pakavy(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2012
Donxavier: . Me sef I tire. What do we really believe? I know Sahara reporters are known to give unreliable news but why can't we have a reputable news agency confirm or debunk these stories. It sad. Nothing works in this nation. Even to ascertain the veracity of an information is a problem.
this sahara reporters sef wey na dem dey always deliver d bad news com paint am wit camou color sef.me i don dey suspect dem o
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by space01: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2012
shocked what do u guys expect from a president †ђA̶̲̥̅† was endowed by the association of Wiches and wizards. Remember sometime ago on nairaland, there was a post, stating †ђA̶̲̥̅† ά̲̣̣̣̥​ll associations of this evil society Are ά̲̣̣̣̥​ll in full support of hIs government. So what do u expect from such a government †ђA̶̲̥̅† has a demonic back up?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Neoviper147: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2012
bohboh275: Na wa ooh how can we get out of this? especially when our president na fisherman. No be small thing. GOD save 9ja my country.
Na your Father be fisherman. What wud u expect him to do? to automatically become Jack Buawer? You are a fool if u refer to my president again.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by steve13(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2012
Nigerians are now scared OMG!!

Viewing this topic: alanpozar(m), supranod@yahoo.(m), Piedpiper(m), clue(m), Ironman 22, BBDelta(m), dedeike, 55gal(m), deeplow, Ikenna351(m), Carsells, Bamas, mai gaskiya, ubandire(m), Peaches90(f), slimbruced(m), sam79, franchizy, rainforest, Parish-priest, thepillarofafrica(m), icemann, Laalamed(m), prettyG, H$LBroker(m), hojayz, chinny igwe, k4kblues, konami001, steve_101(m), Ayoolu(m), zangality(m), bankoleben, Umuala, alongeyink, neatlikemint, ewoma1989(f), olaezebala, davechika(m), cyril83(m), Oshiite, Mzsolex(m), gboyex, gbogboti, havilla(f), jamesben91, odiohamma, kayusbrown(m), Hatitude, tonte(m), ayo84(m), ade2008, sexybaby22(f), yyb14, dozie s, naijacann, Donxavier(m), ollyboy009(m), El-Phenomenal, Dammybisi, keemness, Rich Dad, lordandy, Segema, Zutchy, Cleanman(m), demmykay, ba_aliyah(m), tyoseni(m), Onyejonchi, Gogetta, xakakes, el-rufai(m), Fornorth(m), Yujin(m), Fabulous Autos, Boyloaf(m), wahabcoal(m), Oyelade yinka, amokemi, Ushafaiza(m), talk2D, Enoquin(f), iniguy(m), bigx(m), DelePhd, honeymix77, botson(m), illyg, martin123, kroxx(m), yommy2sure(m), Na-Me, s.q(m), Royal2011, SGMO1, gbadexy(m), gabman700, tendercharles(m), nitrogen(m), mayor007(m), luvsonnex(m), melodyirish, BluStreak(m), Akinsz, yahla, ubaobi, Toluth(m), lwise(m), OKeokpa, ogugua88(f), 30card, Vikin, Neoviper147, stupor, ogunwuyi, sirbiafra, erniok(m), Tdunjoye(m), De-Genius, Yeske!(m), Onegai(f), mark dacas, fishaboi(m), omalicha89, Dosoq, yemmight(m), Ignatio(m), oskaroni(m), edoyad(m), purpose100(f), michael adenuga, ischal, Biggoozz and 194 guest(s)
(Go Up)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Rivers State Today (Photos) / Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.