Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,818 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) (41713 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Chongaiman: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2012
Seems many BH agents are fronting as GEJ bashers on this forum. Giving a dog a bad name (for the offences of others) in order to hang it. We know the fate of the Tamil Tigers and how FARC is gradually losing steam. History repeats itself. Let the minority continue to have its say, the majority will certainly have its way.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2012
ogugua88:

Good morning o. I hear you just wake from coma since Yar'Adua kpai.
WHy are you insulting. Whats up with freedom of speech lil puzzy
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ikdaxy: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2012
may b mr Badluck can now do sometin, since its now happening at his door step.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Fikzy(f): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2012
wft common guys...
segdavids: ts not Bomb oooh, I hear say na transformer explode, person wey madman don bite b4,if he see mechanic he go takeoff
Lmao
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Louis88: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2012
Sahara reporters,why did you have to goof up this bad,people have been calling you rumor mongers and you just went ahead to prove them right.na wa o,you guys should have tried to confirm your news first before putting it out there for all to see.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2012
Billyonaire: WHy are you insulting. Whats up with freedom of speech lil puzzy

You say?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2012
Do you people want GEJ to go on the street with an assault rifle to fight boko haram?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by declem(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2012
The president is real incompetent my brother,so weak n slow in takin actions..GOD HELP US.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2012
declem: The president is real incompetent my brother,so weak n slow in takin actions..GOD HELP US.

That's all what slowpokes can say. Sit there and wait for the president to run all the streets of naija with his rifle for u. I wonder when una go wake up and think sensibly about this boko haram case. mtcheew.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2012
Its very easy to sit behind a keyboard and spew trash. With all the GEJ bashing and all, am yet to see someone come up with a reasonable method of combating BH. If you think he ain't doing enough,suggest what he should do! And if you find out you don't really have a solution,call yourself all the names you've ever called GEJ!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by cowgurl: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2012
Woah! Didn't hear a thing...
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by lilkech(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2012
9ijaprince:

Must you insult Mr President? Imbec*lie

it wasnt an insult. The man is a certified fisherman
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by MarioHeaven(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2012
For we christians, read zach. 1 and pray wt chapter 3. It has bin profesied even d comin of d americans. Read wt undasting!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2012
9ijaprince:

Must you insult Mr President? Imbec*lie
u are d slowpoke here.... Dawg ass
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by finallytalking: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2012
MarioHeaven: For we christians, read zach. 1 and pray wt chapter 3. It has bin profesied even d comin of d americans. Read wt undasting!
Bigot
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by comm: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: which president?that one na president?president wey no get liver,abeg make we hear word.
oga which dept have u headed before succfly. Do u know that being a president is not lik being a state gov. nor parent in a home even parent(president/father & vice/mother) cannot control their children properly in today's world, one of our gov. Sacked doctors to show discpln but we al shouted n flawed d action to his regret today infact all d advisers who encouraged him are unheard of til date but the action wil trail evn when d gov's out of office. It is not difficult to stop this spate of insecurity but care is required by the president because what there ppl want is to push him to d xtreme of takin rash decision so that the master minds wil have an articulate point rather than excuses they r tryin to glorify for their brutality. U seem not to b a leader b4 in a restiv group if u've been u'l knw that u wake up to shake ur blood enemy but cant point a nozzle to his heart so u dont live to b accused later evn wen his known to be ur stack enemy. The change our dear country require begins from me and u then aso rock, wat do u do to make life better for d xtended membr of ur family sayless of ur fellow country men? Accusing the president wil not stop the bombing rather i suggest u accuse those we all knw are supporting boko hr on our dailies, tv & radios askin gov to dialog and see if u make any difference. If i were the president i will not die for a country a particular faction does not support me and go about killing brutally to give my govmt bad image nobody will apprec ur eff dying because the country will continue perfectly without him. Rather He should keep his head high put security agency in place if they dont want to protect without biase fine! I'm sure u already knew this i'm just reminding u what we knw and see in naija everyday
IYA NGBALI: which president?that one na president?president wey no get liver,abeg make we hear word.
oga which dept have u headed before succfly. Do u know that being a president is not lik being a state gov. nor parent in a home even parent(president/father & vice/mother) cannot control their children properly in today's world, one of our gov. Sacked doctors to show discpln but we al shouted n flawed d action to his regret today infact all d advisers who encouraged him are unheard of til date but the action wil trail evn when d gov's out of office. It is not difficult to stop this spate of insecurity but care is required by the president because what there ppl want is to push him to d xtreme of takin rash decision so that the master minds wil have an articulate point rather than excuses they r tryin to glorify for their brutality. U seem not to b a leader b4 in a restiv group if u've been u'l knw that u wake up to shake ur blood enemy but cant point a nozzle to his heart so u dont live to b accused later evn wen his known to be ur stack enemy. The change our dear country require begins from me and u then aso rock, wat do u do to make life better for d xtended membr of ur family sayless of ur fellow country men? Accusing the president wil not stop the bombing rather i suggest u accuse those we all knw are supporting boko hr on our dailies, tv & radios askin gov to dialog and see if u make any difference. If i were the president i will not die for a country a particular faction does not support me and go about killing brutally to give my govmt bad image nobody will apprec ur eff dying because the country will continue perfectly without him. Rather He should keep his head high put security agency in place if they dont want to protect without biase fine! I'm sure u already knew this i'm just reminding u what we knw and see in naija everyday

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by AtheistD(m): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2012
The precarious state of security in the country was again underlined Saturday night as a blast suspected to be a bomb explosion went off at about 12.00 midnight at Crystal Lounge, a popular hotel and night club located in Wuse 2, Abuja.

Although THISDAY could not confirm the scale of destruction and casualty figures from NEMA, sources said the suspected bomb was concealed in the booth of a car at the parking lot, destroying a number of cars in the process.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/abuja-bomb-blast-hits-top-night-club/118565/

So it is a transformer or bomb blast
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by waice6571: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2012
Like GEJ himself is a on NL responding to every insulting and idiotic comments.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by sekes(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2012
kiss wie is our so called president... 4 God sake....
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by tpapi: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2012
space01: shocked what do u guys expect from a president †ђA̶̲̥̅† was endowed by the association of Wiches and wizards. Remember sometime ago on nairaland, there was a post, stating †ђA̶̲̥̅† ά̲̣̣̣̥​ll associations of this evil society Are ά̲̣̣̣̥​ll in full support of hIs government. So what do u expect from such a government †ђA̶̲̥̅† has a demonic back up?
u b real chaff man
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2012
nijanigga:
You sound more of a dimwit.Gej is the worst president Nigeria ever had.He is a slowpoke.Useless Phd.For sure his Phd does not translate to results.
pls tell the moda fokn idioot.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by tpapi: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2012
born2fuck: Boko haram are getting closer to Aso rockn Good luck should do something, dem don bomb abuja, make dem no come bomb clubs and ashewo house for Lagos,
BH neva get liver 2 bomb nat asem talkles of aso rock
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by lumeneng22: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2012
Eeeehee...n! This threat has gone far o, even the entertainment industry where comedians make us laugh? Men should fear God.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by tpapi: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2012
lilkech:

it wasnt an insult. The man is a certified fisherman
ur papa don suffer 4 ur hand
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ODB1: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2012
. When has Boko Bombings become an excuse to insult GEJ? You don't like the man, fine don't vote for him again but don't assume that your Buhari or Tinubu, El-rufai , atiku or fashola can solve the issue of instability in this God forgotten land.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by 1025: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2012
Seems many BH agents are fronting as GEJ bashers on this forum. Giving a dog a bad name (for the offences of others) in order to hang it. We know the fate of the Tamil Tigers and how FARC is gradually losing steam. History repeats itself. Let the minority continue to have its say, the majority will certainly have its way.
@chongaiman,
i am sure you are not calling our jonathan a dog?
for everyone supporting jonathan's behaviour on these wastes of lives, my prayer is that you get involved directly so that we will learn how to smile even in the presence of pains. jonathan took an oath to protect our lives and properties but instead of doing same, he will leave nigerians in their own pool of blood and go to brazil smiling with ppl as if everything is fine with us. he knows how to take up to 164 delegates to brazil why not all nigerians.
for anyone supporting evil, evil will befall him/her.

Its very easy to sit behind a keyboard and spew trash. With all the GEJ bashing and all, am yet to see someone come up with a reasonable method of combating BH. If you think he ain't doing enough,suggest what he should do! And if you find out you don't really have a solution,call yourself all the names you've ever called GEJ!!
@zeddicus,
are u kidding me? i have the solution to these bombing.i don't know how best you can pass my massage to jonathan. these bombings has a simple i mean very simple solution which is; KILL CORRUPTION.
pdp is another name for corruption if u don't know. starting from the days of obasanjo, how many corrupt government officials have u seen go to real jails? you and i read and listen to news every blessed day of our lives and you hear one idiot or the other steal N100B got arrested today and released on bail tomorrow. just yesterday, i read about a judgement in jos where a boy who stole N1,705 and milk worth of N400 has been in jail since then and finally will be facing death penalty. do u think if this boko haram is targeting the right persons, i will be wasting my time typing here when there are ppl i can help clean up from the country?
we are all suicide bombers but many nigerians are waiting for the opportunity to bomb the right persons.
like i said, tell ur jonathan to kill corruption in his bedroom, sitting room and offices and boko haram and their pdp mentors will die a natural death.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ODB1: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2012
1025:

i am sure you are not calling our jonathan a dog?
for everyone supporting jonathan's behaviour on these wastes of lives, my prayer is that you get involved directly so that we will learn how to smile even in the presence of pains. jonathan took an oath to protect our lives and properties but instead of doing same, he will leave nigerians in their own pool of blood and go to brazil smiling with ppl as if everything is fine with us. he knows how to take up to 164 delegates to brazil why not all nigerians.
for anyone supporting evil, evil will befall him/her.

you are a f00l to correlate a failure of your country's long decayed security apparatus to one man's inability to lead.

Is it today Nigerians lives have been cheapened.

May you prayer begin with you. May you continue to wallow in complete stoopidity
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by space01: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2012
shocked U̶̲̥̅̊ ά̲̣̣̣̥​ll remembered sometime ago on nairaland, were it was posted †ђA̶̲̥̅† the association of witches and wizard are ά̲̣̣̣̥​ll in full support of Bros JONA. So what do we expect from a president †ђA̶̲̥̅† has the support of evil and demonic men than blood. He knw what is happening and he is powerless because he has allowed evil τ̲̅ȍ dwel within his household. That's if he is not one of them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by redsun(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2012
You are putting this on front page,does it mean it is true that here was a bomb blast in crystal lounge?Kill off the story if it is not true.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by achi4u(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2012
even when motor exhuast burst com run.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Reference(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2012
Zeddicus: Its very easy to sit behind a keyboard and spew trash. With all the GEJ bashing and all, am yet to see someone come up with a reasonable method of combating BH. If you think he ain't doing enough,suggest what he should do! And if you find out you don't really have a solution,call yourself all the names you've ever called GEJ!!

Exactly. I've not heard of 1 (one), just one, only one suggestion as to how the insurgency can be contained and this to me says so much about the quality of criticism found here and around the country and that's why this problem will continue for a while.

If the aim of BH is regime change where are those who support democracy, party politics and political pluralism. None. They rather ask the President to resign at the bequest of violence.

If BH seeks some sort of Caliphate where Sharia law rules where are those who believe in Nigeria's secularity and will stand up for freedom of worship and association. None. They rather attack the symbol of that plurality just to score a point.

Even the exiting NSA implies that without reverting to the status quo he cannot do his job indirectly saying the President is ineligible to rule the country once again conceeding to violence.

I think it is time for us as a people to turn our attention and focus our frustrations rightly on this violence because once it assumes legitimacy as a tool for political or religious change, it will be a pandoras box that all governments in the future whether good or bad, ours or theirs, favourable or unfavourable will be afflicted with. We are sowing bad seeds in our democracy.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by blisspeace: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2012
Ganys: Its not Bomb oooh, I hear say na transformer explode, person wey madman don bite b4,if he see mechanic he go takeoff
men, -------you wont blame us. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.