Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) (41717 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Juan65: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2012
crackhouse: Some said is Bomb blast and some said it's Bomb scare. Who do i believe in? Na who i go ask?
And you wetin you say e bi? Amibo. Abi you no sabi wuse2, make you go see things yourself.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by nagoma(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2012
[quote

Ma,the only place I've a little problem is your level of understanding or interpretation of words,or maybe Ngbali wasn't around so you found it hard understanding what the poster meant,so in other not to be quoted out of context like you you did initially I would come down to pidgin.

Ma as u come folo ur children play,greet NGBALI for me,make e dey dey nia anytime wey u wan come hia so dat e go reason u well well.[/quote]

What does " in other " mean? Is that also pidgin? Certainly not English.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by nagoma(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2012
[quote

Ma,the only place I've a little problem is your level of understanding or interpretation of words,or maybe Ngbali wasn't around so you found it hard understanding what the poster meant,so in other not to be quoted out of context like you you did initially I would come down to pidgin.

Ma as u come folo ur children play,greet NGBALI for me,make e dey dey nia anytime wey u wan come hia so dat e go reason u well well.[/quote]

What does " in other " mean? Is that also pidgin? Certainly not English.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by sulbash(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2012
Na sosososososo rumours go kill some pple one day........... Na lie. Lie lie lie... Dats ma Area. Amehboo..... No dey sleep a lot.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Afam4eva(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2012
Who will save us from this menace?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2012
I just saw it on Reuters website. They reported a bomb blast at the carpark of the Krystal night club in Abuja.

And they quoted NEMA as confirming the blast in an emailed statement to news organisations.

Six cars destroyed and no casualties, according to them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Tropilo(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2012
folahann: This has really got out of hands. Really crazy. Who will deliver Nigeria because the president is incompetent

Unfortunately, you that is competent can not even win primaries in your family union elections.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by AtheistD(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2012
virtuoso01: I just saw it on Reuters website. They reported a bomb blast at the carpark of the Krystal night club in Abuja.

And they quoted NEMA as confirming the blast in an emailed statement to news organisations.

Six cars destroyed and no casualties, according to them.

Yes. I saw similar in ThisDay. I guess no one wants to answer the actual question.... was there a bomb blast or was it a transformer?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2012
dont8:
Ok, white guys my foot! So, there's albinos in Boko Haram's ranks.

Mr man I'm sure of what I'm saying. The attendant said he was begging them to roger them until they all drove off in an awaiting suv. The question now is, who are they working for?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Intelliqence qatherinq is the soul biz of evrybody...not an exclusive preserve of our security alone..we need to enjoined hands with them ,thouqh its incumbent on the president to oversee to the safety of lives and properties of its teeminq citizen..that i dont arque,its a sheer fact,but we dont expect him to be watchinq over evry tom dick n harry in ds over-bloated coun3 with astronomical hiqh rate of population....wat do i mean....
Conversly,lets all watch out 4 these roques of castrated BOko haram idiottas whose brain have all bin awashed with some silly archaic beliefs around ua area,then mk a phone call to the securities or police....
Mr president has so much to do......and 2ndly let our security personnels comb every nook n cranny of those houses in all the states these Boko Haram ppl are believe to be located,ofcourse these quys ain't no qhost?they are ppl like us 4 cryinq out loud.....and let us orqanised somethng like viqilante qroup with the soul aim of fishin out ds monsters once and for all...these quys r killin my own ppl,my frds over there in the north.....i really feel for them over there...i wish ds Boko haram sponsors can hv a re-think nad confessed.....with God we can end this shiiiit once and for all..
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Bosuntop: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2012
This explosives are coming into nigeria through our borders.i wonder what the customs are doing.its high time we call our customs and immigration to work.They are sleeping.immigration should start deporting all this people from niger,chad,somalia and all this useless islamic country in our midst.We just shouting without strategic planning.nigerians let us wake up...
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ayobase(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2012
bohboh275: Na wa ooh how can we get out of this? especially when our president na fisherman. No be small thing. GOD save 9ja my country.

Why cant we always think clearly!
What has the president to do with this?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by cyril83(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ayobase(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: which president?that one na president?president wey no get liver,abeg make we hear word.

Wetin u want make e do....wonder what u can achieve if u became one, especially when these departments are not supporting u!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by rozaybaba: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2012
Jerrygotswagg: Its a lie oo, i just calld my friend who is inside the nite club and he said is a lie, dat dey partying hard, rocking all d chicks, no bomb scare o
E sure me sey ur padi wey d talk of partying hard and rocking all d chiqs sidown 4 1 corner d nurse dat 1 bottle wey e fit afford till the night wwas ova...party hard ko,hard party ni
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Beaf1: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
So all this noise is because it happened in Abuja? If it happen in Yobe, Bauchi or Kano it's no news. Whether it is a bomb or transformer it doesnt change the fact that we have a monster killing people in Nigeria.

With the way things are happening very soon there will be bombs everywhere including the south that is believed to safe at the moment.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Tropilo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I don't get it. . . I honestly don't get how we are supposed discuss the situation. . .good or bad, of a country without bringing up the PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY!!!

How for goodness sake. . .How??!!

The way GEJ supporters react, one would think people are unfairly picking on some Baba Saliu who sells tomtom in front of his shed/house.

If you guys don't want his name mentioned when discussing the country, kindly beg him to resign so another person's name can be called.

Good talk o! But no one has said you should not mention him. The issue is calling him names and therefore debasing the seat of our sovereignty.
Please, let's all complain and criticize fairing but not bashfully. He's our President and deserves our respect.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by livingstoneony(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
Dis pple r gradually succeeding!#smh@naija muthaland
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by yvonnejoe(f): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
am runnin 4rm bombin in kano, nw my destination is rockin wif bombs again?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by omosexy1: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
ubandire:

Definitely u'll bring his name up in matters of governance,not when u go to Baba Saliu's shed to buy tomtom and can't pay u start cursing the President,u don't critiscise fairly without being insulting or verbally assaulting the President and his office and you expect not to be at least tongue lashed,if u lost ur values and discipline some us haven't,we still remember not to insult our elders.I've personally witnessed very good threads turned into a market place fight between foodstuff dealers,u musn't curse the President to drive home a good point.

Bring up a constructive critiscm and we dissect it,this country has to move forward it's not a GEJ country,it's OUR's

Nice one, very well said.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Akpan107(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
9ijaprince:

Must you insult Mr President? Imbec*lie
Dont mind them! They cant stop him in 2015.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by philip0906(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
ubandire:

Definitely u'll bring his name up in matters of governance,not when u go to Baba Saliu's shed to buy tomtom and can't pay u start cursing the President,u don't critiscise fairly without being insulting or verbally assaulting the President and his office and you expect not to be at least tongue lashed,if u lost ur values and discipline some us haven't,we still remember not to insult our elders.I've personally witnessed very good threads turned into a market place fight between foodstuff dealers,u musn't curse the President to drive home a good point.

Bring up a constructive critiscm and we dissect it,this country has to move forward it's not a GEJ country,it's OUR's
mr man point of correction-fisherman GEJ is not my elder.Besides i did not c any constructive criticism which u want us 2 adopt,in ur post.All i see is u attacking Nairalanders who are throwing jibes @ dat lameduck called president.Lead by example
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by coolzeal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
The problem is not from GEJ but majority of the Northern leaders are not sincere and supportive in tackling this chaos that has befalling on us. I don't know but the Northern leaders should stop all this political jingoism and Religion fanaticism, if not it might bounce back in a horrible way. Our government need to tackle the corruption that has eaten Nigeria woefully. We've become the major object of scum in the diaspora and here in Africa and we the people need to take our country back from this old and in-cable fools that call themselves our leaders
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ENZOSCIFO1: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
So if I can understand the pro GEJ people arguement here whenever they say "what do you want him (the president) to do"? is that means the Boko Haram issue and Nija problems no get solution !! shocked cry.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by SpiritofOkija(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
They have crossed the line...... Bombing our grooving joint.. Somebody must pay... #Where Abdul my maiguard dey?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by str8talk1: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ganys: Its not Bomb oooh, I hear say na transformer explode, person wey madman don bite b4,if he see mechanic he go takeoff
I dey laugh in mandarin.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by str8talk1: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Akpan107: Dont mind them! They cant stop him in 2015.
In ur dreams.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by doofanc: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Still no confirmation over 12hrs after in reportedly occured?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Mekusnwa: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
At times, we propagate these Boko Haram activities by our too much talk and panicking. We must understand that these are trying times in the security and peaceful existence of our country. So caution must be exercised in the way we handle some of these issues. A blast went off at WUSE 2, an online guerilla newspaper that prides itself as Sahara Reporters rushed to broadcast that crystal lounge was bombed. They did not bother to ascertain the veracity of the news before going public. Now look at the confusion it has caused. Official repots coming from NEMA. Indicates that an IED was planted on a tree near a plaza possibly by a coward bomber who did not have the balls to approach his target. Meanwhile, it's already trending that a club was bombed in Abuja thus directing the attention of prospective bombers to clubs and joints in Abuja. This false alarm may now trigger future attacks on defenceless eateries, gardens and clubs. You see what irresponsible journalism can cause. I have read thru some comments in this forum and couldn't help but marvel at the depth of ignorance on display. While we appreciate that it is the primary duty of govt to ensure the security of lives and properties, we as citizens have a corresponding duty to be vigilant, take independent steps to guard our selves, desist from spreading fake rumors, report suspicious moves and characters to the security agents. You don't expect Jonathan to wear army uniforms and lead a patrol on the streets of Nigeria before you know he's fighting Boko Haram. He's own is to fund security operations which he has done by committing billions to all the security agencies, Hold regular meetings with Leaders of security agencies-which he does and still did yesterday; Take bold steps towards restructuring the security hierarchy- which he has done by sacking Hafz Ringim, Zakari Biu, 6 DIG's, Andrew Azazi as NSA, Bello Haliru as Defence Minister. He appointed Abubakar as Acting IGP and has left him on an acting capacity in order to ensure optimal performance from him. Now he has appointed a prince of the Sultanate to help him tackle the Boko Haram menace. The president had set up military bases at our border areas in Borno state all to curb the influx of these suicide terrorists from neighboring countries. He did not leave our borders only to immigrations and police. JTF are in steady operation at Maidugri, Kano, Yobe and now Kaduna. Everyday, we hear news of casualties arising from a gun battle between JTF and Boko Haram. The most recent one was the gun battle in Yobe that left 45 men of the sect dead while their leader, Hammed Baba was captured wounded and later died yesterday in custody. So it surprises me when some people just blabb that Gej is not doing a anything on security.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by ubandire(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
philip0906:
mr man point of correction-fisherman GEJ is not my elder.Besides i did not c any constructive criticism which u want us 2 adopt,in ur post.All i see is u attacking Nairalanders who are throwing jibes @ dat lameduck called president.Lead by example

Yes I can actually see how old you are,METUSELAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.