Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) (41545 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by DeGenius3(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2012
it's really unfortunate.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by chinnyigwe(f): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2012
bohboh275: Na wa ooh how can we get out of this? especially when our president na fisherman. No be small thing. GOD save 9ja my country.
U dey insult the president, do u think u can even head a department? MONKEY.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by bankoleben(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2012
Francuiz: Really guys. I don't knw why whenever there's a blast we keep on insulting d president. If you were to b in his shoe's wat wil u do
How could I be in his shoes when he is SHOEless!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Ignatio(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2012
Seems like Sahara reporters are too eager to give bad news without confirmation. Their hate for the President has really blinded and made them dumb.

Everybody in Abj should be careful. To go church now na wahala.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by speaktoinzaghi(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2012
Its crazy, just a stone throw from my house, thank God am not in abuja @ the moment would have gone to club....this country is becoming more and more unsafe...may God help us....this GEJ govt is just a waste, can u guys believe dat all those security cameras in abuja are just there for camouflage...they aren't working..so there is no way these guys can be caught...we need to forget about sentiments and religion and act fast to tackle this menace..I hope this gets into their brains that they are living with monsters.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by basher(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2012
bohboh275: Na wa ooh how can we get out of this? especially when our president na fisherman. No be small thing. GOD save 9ja my country.

What's wrong with fisherman? We've had several cattle rearers, cocoa farmer & briefly had a palm oil tapper as head of state. Now fisherman come be issue?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Fornorth(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2012
ubandire:

Definitely u'll bring his name up in matters of governance,not when u go to Baba Saliu's shed to buy tomtom and can't pay u start cursing the President,u don't critiscise fairly without being insulting or verbally assaulting the President and his office and you expect not to be at least tongue lashed,if u lost ur values and discipline some us haven't,we still remember not to insult our elders.I've personally witnessed very good threads turned into a market place fight between foodstuff dealers,u musn't curse the President to drive home a good point.

Bring up a constructive critiscm and we dissect it,this country has to move forward it's not a GEJ country,it's OUR's
GEJ is not my elder how old he is?, if he no pass 70 years then he is my junior.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Zutchy: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2012
There was absolutely no bomb in crystal lounge yesterday,it was mere rumor mongering.at least when I call Sahara reporter rumor peddlers all the people that were castigating me can now go and eat their tongues.Sahara reporters do not practice neutral journalism,they are on the war path to tear to ribbons the image of this govt.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by AtheistD(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2012
AIT is reporting it as a bomb blast with no casualties. So what is the situation? Bomb blast or no bomb blast?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by prettyG: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2012
Billyonaire: grin grin grin

ure a 'BLOOODY BASTARD'
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by crackhouse(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2012
RICHIE BOI: yea just heard it too. my sis lives 2 minutes away from the crystal lounge. she said bomb squad is everywhere and that the police is shooting to disperse the crowd. shocked
the crowd? By that time of the night?.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by gbadexy(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2012
You these supporters of jona are confusing me here. You said some region or group of people that were aggrieved of their region not being in power promised to make the country ungovernable for him and they started throwing bombs everywhere, its very possible.
I have been shouting my voice hoarse here that the boko haram issue is not about religion but religion being what it is,is a potent tool to manipulate people to deceive them they are fighting religious war when in actual fact it is a political war. That is what is happening mostly around the muslim world were majority of them don't have formal education with high level of illiteracy. These people quote incomplete and ambiguous verse and interpretes them to suit whatever purpose. I am sure that any one can quote a verse in the Bible and give their own interpretation to support boko haram if they want to.
These same jnathan's supporters may still come to another thread and start abusing the muslims that it is a religious war when it suits them.
So what is the main reason for the attacks? Is it to destabilise jonathan's administration, convert the whole country into islam or we have various kinds of boko haram.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by airroseice(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: PDP is BOKO HARAM

I hope those their spoilt child are victims

Come on, leave their kids out of it.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by born2boink(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2012
Boko haram are getting closer to Aso rockn Good luck should do something, dem don bomb abuja, make dem no come bomb clubs and ashewo house for Lagos,
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2012
My happiness is no critic I have ever known has been successful in holding public office. How can people just rain curses of their elected President for no just reason. I hate Nairaland, I hardly will be coming here....It just shows the nature of the people called Nigerians.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by crackhouse(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2012
Fornorth: GEJ is not my elder how old he is?, if he no pass 70 years then he is my junior.
if u are up to 70yrs and using internet, that means u are a well educated guy. Sorry "man". Keep it up Dad.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2012
Rolly83:

ure a 'BLOOODY BASTARD'
So am a Bastard for just putting up 3 smileys without a comment ?. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2012
Billyonaire: My happiness is no critic I have ever known has been successful in holding public office. How can people just rain curses of their elected President for no just reason. I hate Nairaland, I hardly will be coming here....It just shows the nature of the people called Nigerians.

Good morning o. I hear you just wake from coma since Yar'Adua kpai.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Depot(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2012
Next 2 anoda thread,dis's no longer news.It could v bn news if it happened in anoda part of d country.Kudos 2 bokoharam,cnt wait 2 c d whole northern states wiped out.God wants 2 use Bokoharam 2 wipe away nothern 9ja.d nxt blast'll be @ Ibb's castle followed by Atiku's & Buhari's.Shikinah
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Timijo(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: which president?that one na president?president wey no get liver,abeg make we hear word.
Impeach and do wat he can't do u wey get big liver lyk an elephant.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by dedeike: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2012
SAHARAREPORTERS ! SAHARA REPORTERS. Once again, Sahara reporters. When this SHOPRITE of lies called Saharareporters told us on Tuesday that Gej went on a Jamboree trip to Brasil with 116 delegates. I came out to warn Nairalanders to receive the news with a bag of salt.

Since 2010, when they sold the falsehood that Patience Jonathan was caught in Dubai airport with billions of dollars I have learnt not to believe Sahara until another reputable media company confirms it. Two days ago, they sent their agents to invade Nairaland in defence of their fake news on the presidents delegates capacity. When that could not fly, they resorted to the cheap antics of posting the pictures of their models in the forum in defence of their never existing integrity.

Just yesterday, they relaunched another attack causing panic all over the federation. SAHARAREPORTERS: BREAKING NEWS: BOMB BLAST AT WUSE 2 ABUJA (XYRISTAL LOUNGE) It was after that they began adjusting the story to align with the reality that a loud bang was heard around crystal and a car damaged. I began to wonder why this media group cannot take steps to verify any news item before jumping to press. But a friend of mine captured it all with a very simple question : Have you ever gone to any public function or media press briefing where someone was addressed as representing Sahara reporters? Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by crackhouse(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2012
Some said is Bomb blast and some said it's Bomb scare. Who do i believe in? Na who i go ask?
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2012
boko is giving azazi a send off and the new guy a welcome
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by nasty45(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2012
Abeg my paddies party continue at k-lounge.de cant stop our party....FI DI FI,FOWER TO THE FEOFLE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by hakanai(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2012
idiagbon: Witnessed it. Packing lot attendants say the car that exploded was parked by some white guys. 2 (white guys and a black guy). They were so sure cos the street lights were on. Area is cordoned-off right now.

the part where they say street light was available maybe a lie.I can tell you that I passed there some minutes before it happened.its being weeks now if not anything that the section of the road has being with out street light.unless if the lights are from the crystal lounge flood lights.most section of that road is pitch dark.the lights there even in front of crystal lounge is not enough to reach much of the single lane passing in front it.I doubt this witness o!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by carlos86: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2012
It seems some people here are determined to believe that it was a bomb.They have told you guys that it wasn't a bomb but a blown transformer.Stop going to Sahara reporters.They are whack jobs
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Sambestlinks(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2012
Lord, when are we going to have rest of mind in this Country so called NIGERIA? Issue of BOKO HARAM is getting worst every seconds. (Olorun Gba wa OOoooooooo)

Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by hakanai(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Depot: Next 2 anoda thread,dis's no longer news.It could v bn news if it happened in anoda part of d country.Kudos 2 bokoharam,cnt wait 2 c d whole northern states wiped out.God wants 2 use Bokoharam 2 wipe away nothern 9ja.d nxt blast'll be @ Ibb's castle followed by Atiku's & Buhari's.Shikinah

you must be an slowpoke and coward.if you so much want to wipe the north why not come out clearly you terrorist! better still pick a place and time so we see who laughs at the end!you will fail you devil!
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by tchaik(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2012
airroseice:

Come on, leave their kids out of it.

People that are dying on a daily basis, are they not peoples'Kids? Abi na Billy kid? Mtchewww
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by omoteejay(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2012
We are not talk about parties now and beside all political party are the same
Re: Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) by Tare55(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2012
bankoleben:
How could I be in his shoes when he is SHOEless!

U see urself? U are a worse retard. U cannot even preside over ur miserable self angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.