Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

She wants to get married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She wants to get married (15541 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She wants to get married by AdeniyiA(m): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2012
...i think they shu fast n pray 2 God 4 4givnes and DIRECTION, cos these ppl m8t not b heavenly assigned 2 b 2geda, who knows she may even nt b able to conceive any longer. if dt guy makes it now n notices it bliv me he wont hesitate a sec to... so ladies b careful u're always d most hit/d victims.
Re: She wants to get married by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2012
Donlexino: Plz tell her 2 be patient,bcz the fattest patient dog eat eats d fattest bone.
Re: She wants to get married by AdeniyiA(m): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2012
donigspain:
'FATTEST' dog?
Man, you need to sleep now...
I CONCUR , i think he has a 'fattest' doze
Re: She wants to get married by Keyo: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2012
You're welcome. I can understand how hard this must be for her. Some girls can't handle the fact that their mates/friends are geting married and why not them? They shd just focus on sth else and believe me every other thing will fall in place. And pls quit explaining her life to people. Nobody is better than the other. God bless her and her fiance.
Re: She wants to get married by ITbomb(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2012
See as una dey talk FLUSH like say na water.
Whatever happened to Gold Circle at least?
Re: She wants to get married by Ivynwa(f): 12:29am On Jun 24, 2012
The fact that the 28 year old lady wishes to marry isn't enough reason for a young man to rush into it because of her so the dude is being wise in his standing. What is going on with us ladies? When I was 28 I was not thinking about marriage by the time I was 32 and looking around me I came to understand that one should be concerned with that in the twenties. It was in this forum that I heard that one should be considering marriage from 25 upwards.

On another topic related to this----What is it about our Nigerian society that has young women feeling terrible because others are married and they are not if not the way we make them feel about it? I just got off a thread where a lady was lamenting that her father calls her "bastard" because her younger sisters are married before her. Here this particular person in question is feeling like a loser because she is not married like others.

Let's be going easy on our young ladies, what is all these "you are less than a person" treatment ladies get given because they haven't met their soul mate? Only a society still shackled by senseless norms, ignorance, and undignifying beliefs will have its young women growing out with plenty of them feeling terrible about themselves because of the way others are making them feel about their single state. Even on a faceless forum one still see the single ladies getting talked down and looked down upon, is it not because the culture here sees unmarried ladies as less than their married counterparts and deserving no respect? I had my unhappy moments of wanting a partner but my own basically stemmed from my love for babies. I am not one to allow what and how the people around me wish my life to be shapened into affect my happiness and I feel for these unhappy girls that I see around. This is becoming a serious issue nowadays, I read in the other thread where the young unhappy/unmarried girl is asking that we help save her from killing herself because she is unmarried and that did not sound nice at all. Are we fast becoming a society pushing its young girls into having suicidal thoughts like that young girl confessed she has?
Re: She wants to get married by miz4oxley(m): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2012
Uhhhh....Sick one.Well I think she needs to affirm If the young man really cares απϑ would marry her. Then let her be patienst since both of them have had issues of trust in the past, but have forgiven each other. Tell your friend to chill amd let the guy concentrate k
Re: She wants to get married by AdeniyiA(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2012
Loveangel: Hope u hv askd God for forgiveness??
SHE IS A PARTNER IN THE CRIME OF MURDER. in one way or d other, she contributed to her friend's prob, they were both happenin babes back then, so she cudnt giv her a sound advice. AN UNPRINCIPLED FRIEND INDEED

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by icemann(m): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay: She's my bestest friend. We've been friends since secondary school and her guy was my classmate in nursery school.
I didn't know until when she introduced us. She's been with him for 10yrs.
She's 28 now and the guy 31. He's your typical tall,dark and handsome guy and oh my he loves her to his marrow. Not into women,hardworking,down to earth and he's got most of the qualities any woman would want from a guy.

My friend on the other hand is equally pretty and tall as well but she's had quite a number of other guys she's slept with.actually,6 of them. Each time the guy forgave her when he found out but he was this close to leaving her after he found out about the last one.

In their final year in school she got pregnant for him but had to flush it out as they were both not ready to take that step. Forgot to say they were mates in university in 2008 she took in again,was ready to keep it but the guy wasn't.not because of finances for he was quite ok then but because he wasn't sure if it was his.

My girlfriend had told him it was his because she took in November of that year while she had stopped all her flings because she almost lost grips on this guy due to all her atrocities. all efforts to convince her guy the pregnancy was his fell on deaf ears. She had to flush it again and I accompanied her.

They tried to patch things up. 4 months after,she left the country to go do her masters in the UK. But before she left the guy confessed to her he'd slept with a girl as he was under so much pressure from his friends to dump her and move on with some other girl. He said it was never the same without my friend.

He loved her too much and thank gracious they were back together again and my friend has never had some other guy in to her since then.she was away for three years and a year before her return,he popped the question which she happily said yes to.plan was for the wedding to hold november last year but as life would have it things took a dive for the guy.

She's been the one supporting him since then while he on the other hand has been hustling seriously. Trying his hands everywhere and even looking for a job.something he never wanted to do because he's this type of guy that believes in creating jobs for others. He was actually doing this.

They are both jobless now and their prospects are good tho. The thing is, all our friends are married except her and one other friend of ours. She's currently so depressed and feels like a looser because she's not married. Her guy's elder sister wanted to sponsor their wedding but the guy completely turned her down that he won't let anybody sponsor his wedding.

My friend completely loves this guy too and won't leave him as she fears she won't find anyone else to love her as this guy does and she leaving him now will paint her a bad person. Meanwhile, she's so very much loved by the guys family even after she told them everything she did wrong and the girls family loves him as well. Apart from my friend's history with men, she's a very good girl-friendly,caring,she listens, generous and I truly believe she's done with her old ways.

She wants a baby but the guy doesn't due to his financial standing and promises that everything will be done my friends way once he lands a job. My friend's is that she wants to them to get married with her guy's sister sponsoring the wedding and then they can continue their hustle from there but her guy's not buying.

Meanwhile,she's got two guys wanting to marry her but turned them down.

Please will you advice her if she were your sister. Remember she's 28yrs.

Read the First 3 lines and i Knew this was BULL SHITT
I dont comment on romance stories but this one is TOO lame and stupid

You are 29 he is 31 that means when you were 3 he was 5 YEARS IN NURSERY SCHOOL shocked shocked

Its either 2 things,
1. You are lying or
2. The guy is reetarded

And if the guy is retarded then you don't need a Babalawo or a Priest to tell you what to do.

And for posting this kinda crap it means you are also REETARDED. WTF
Re: She wants to get married by Pakavy(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2012
ibide: Don't be supprise that guy may not marry her just for that two abortion that she has done if the guy realy love her he object people not spönsor their marriage is fish that ur friend have ? Can't she read between the line ?
is two abortions enough reason y u wuld throw a relationship of ova a decade when dere dudes dat marry typical low lyvz whores and stil hav a blisful nuptials?watz d guarantee dat d next lady he meets afta leaving d devil he knows aint a habitual abortionist?u dey reason with ur azz ne or brain?
Re: She wants to get married by Pakavy(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2012
jidewash: Let her born 4 d guy.i mean witout gettn married,just formal introduction is ok.then later after everytin is fixed ceremony.
r u dat crude?
Re: She wants to get married by modavi: 1:07am On Jun 24, 2012
Dat guy does nt want her as a wife but as a Bleep mate cos who wld nt jump at d offer dat his sis wld sponsor d marriage. Infact dat guy is tired of her but doesn't just knw how to tell her n probably cos he gets free sex 4rm her anytime. Once pepper enta dat guy hand,she ll knw his thru colour,dat is when she ll be reminded of her past. Or he might start to frustrate her till she ll leave d relationship by herself. Well,Just tell her to go to God in prayers cos only God has d final say oh!
Re: She wants to get married by Pakavy(m): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2012
ibide: That the önly thing whice use to come out of this girl's who use turn the better guy's down any way tell to locate some one ex before she get cake finaly
u hav a terrible way of linking words much more linking reason.wetin u dey yarn sef?
Re: She wants to get married by Pakavy(m): 1:12am On Jun 24, 2012
swtchicgurl:

i read briefly through your post and i have two things to say:

let her disregards what people say, re-unite to God and stay with the guy! (if they love each other)

be strong what ever may!
the most sensible thing luv wuld do
Re: She wants to get married by Pakavy(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2012
Duke007: Tel ur g/friend dat Gettg married ain't d end of d world.dat she is 28 & u, her best friend is married makes no difference.fr ur story l can only decipher desperation in ur friend.tel her to pray 2 God 4 a gud job 4 fiance and then he can sponsor thier weddg.ur friend shd take life eazy & nt rush d poor man if he really luvs him
a matured mind has spoken.nid i say more?
Re: She wants to get married by Pakavy(m): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2012
fuckherlord:

women close to clocking 30 and above are cursed when it comes to marriage forget about your friend

married??

what is your age range

r u a lesbian?go c a shrink dear
Re: She wants to get married by MacLovington(m): 1:21am On Jun 24, 2012
E nice: you have blocks for brains. you are so narrow minded and i wonder what a man will find in you to want to marry you.

The poster called f h lord is in the same despirate situation to marry and may be quoting from her own experience. Read her other posts.
Re: She wants to get married by Ivynwa(f): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2012
@Poster

If you love this friend of yours whose case you are talking about here better advise her to wise up and know what she is doing with that dude because it is that same fella that will find her disgusting (with two abortions gone) that is if he isn't already feeling so. If she is tripping to be married she should check the other people coming for her to see whether she is compatible with any of them, if the said boyfriend is the one she loves and must marry then she should be taking safety precautions while lovey-doveying with him and quit killing and flushing. She may end up rupturing or tearing one or two things in her womb while doing her "flushing" and that of course will be the end of the "flushing" when she won't ever see a pregnancy much more flush it. I am not wishing her bad-o-o, better advise her.

Dating and choosing a life partner in the Nigeria scene has become a game with the men not wanting to be beaten. If I were a man, I will never marry a woman that has aborted one child much more one that wants me to begin counting "how many times she aborted" on her fingers! Any woman that does not like the sound of that can frown at me and move on. We women are the ones that frown on men wanting to validate fertility before they marry, with all these aborting and flushing women give them reasons to do these. I can't be crazy enough to cling to a boy who is not ready to have a family yet you the woman is foolishly aborting and endangering your life/killing and risking barrenness for him. Women have died while aborting, I don't care what the "Pro-choice" school of thought think about what I just said.

Ladies shine ur eyes,be wise & smart. The game is on, don't be beaten.It's these same men some of ya ladies are loving up & aborting babies for that still turn around to abhor u.
Where my ladies at? Hello! waves wt tips of my fingers
While your heart is fluttering, know whatcha doing.
Peace!!

2 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by MacLovington(m): 1:37am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay,

Haba, fear God now. Would you allow your baby brother to marry that forkabout of a girl? Disputed pregnancy, flings and all in a so-called loving relationship. Imagine all her shaggings here in UK? Have they done HIV test yet? In pursuit of daily bread, I see a lot of healthy-looking "ethnic" people with HIV.

Anyway, I read somewhere that 30% of kids don't belong to their supposed biological fathers. The mothers shagged outside. Women and their antics.

The guy is having a second thought. Who will blame him. After testing all possible penile sizes, she wants to tie him down now. I would have dumped her azz long time ago, job or no job. The guy is even a sissy. Nonsensicus et ingredienticus.

Poster, what role did you play in all these her antics as "best friend"?
Re: She wants to get married by mrperfect(m): 1:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Let her follow her mind.
Re: She wants to get married by Callimo(m): 1:57am On Jun 24, 2012
lonelydude:

Meanwhile,
@op,
I'll advise you to take your time and both of you should concentrate on getting a job first. My reasons, I believe, are obvious:

Where would both of you stay and who would be paying the rent as well as the bills?
How would you feed the family especially the children you're rushing to bring forth?
Do you know THAT THE SHAME WOULD BE TRIPLED IF YOU BOTH GET MARRIED WITHOUT A JOB BECAUSE YOU MIGHT JUST RESORT TO BEGGING?

There are many more reasons my dear.
Just put more effort on your job search and most importantly, trust God.

I wish you the best.

Job...Job...Job, no be person de fry akara nd potatoes sell. I know person way after our graduation, no job, no hope ,no money. Na akara nd bread the guy start with , today he is an owner of one of the biggest poultry farms in the nation . Talking about hw rich he is today is just noise making. Job no dey anywhere, make all man start somthing even if na rechrge card, chin chin, pop korn , etc. They all giv big money, na Ajibor no gree guys bend down learn smthing. Anything u do to make dairly income will hlp u recharge ur phone to find that big job in ur mind. grin grin grin. Na joke..oo , make una no kill man pikin...ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by WhyAWhy(m): 2:45am On Jun 24, 2012
hmm
Re: She wants to get married by waja(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay: plzzzzzzzzz guys/ladies help me out here.some comments would do pls.i'm running outta the time limit i gave my friend and she'll soon come to me for advice. Pls help me out with your honest replies
. Tell her to pray until something happens. You told us the number of times she aborted her babies which U don't suppose to do, because it's quite discouraging. Pls tell us how many time U aborted yours b4 U married.
Re: She wants to get married by jarkbauer: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2012
she can do a registry marriage and the guy will bring her traditional marriage list. it wont cost much.
Re: She wants to get married by doeeyed: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2012
@ Op:.

She has made her mistakes n hopefully learnt her lessons
As long As she effects character changes, which Op testifys of
The rest is btw herself n her conscience.

You Pharisees, BACK OFF!!
Who is without sin, should cast the 1st stone!!
Being conversant in GUM / sexual health field,
its amazing the number of girls whose option of TOP appears
to be their mode of contraception for a host of reasons.

I do NOT support TOPs But let's be empathetic here.

Regarding the option of marriage,.......
Is it necessary, a society wedding should be done
Whats wrong with a Registry wedding or small close family thingy?
Leave owambe for later, once money is abundant.

I want to believe they love each other based on Op's accounts.

There is a saying........ paraphrased.....
Marriage will have its trying moments
It may be in the morning........predating or early years
afternoon...... after 10-20 years dependent on spouse longevity
nights............ typically unexpected widowhood or vice versa, divorce
after 30 yrs

In essence, simply brace up and fight for ur success!!!
Once convinced you are on the right path
Prayers must always be offered to aid the success of their union.

Its not the wedding celebration that counts,.... the successful marriage is the goal.

For the 2 men offering marriage,,,,, scrutiny of their true intents backed by prayers
is needed.

Goodluck!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by crackhouse(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2012
ZUBY77: Hahahhhaha, tell her to fling more... There is still much time at 28... Uhm a woman at 28 is actually 35 plus dont forget that a guy will always be a guy. Let me sip my LIFE beer, the NBC bought and revtalised it. Tastes like heineken now. Hahahaha
sherrraaaap you. Poor man like u, Na LIFE beer u dey drink? Are u from Imo state? Cos that's their brand.
Re: She wants to get married by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2012
michelin89: She started dating him at 18.
Cheated on him with six other guys
Took in twice and the first time she wasn't even sure the guy was responsible for the pregnancy
Now 28, repented and ready to settle down
Fiancé is a hustler, faking pride while he's just a sissy

Aahahahahahahhahahahaha they are both losers.

hehehehe...dis is a classic diss! grin
Re: She wants to get married by crackhouse(m): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2012
MacLovington: edakedkay,

Haba, fear God now. Would you allow your baby brother to marry that forkabout of a girl? Disputed pregnancy, flings and all in a so-called loving relationship. Imagine all her shaggings here in UK? Have they done HIV test yet? In pursuit of daily bread, I see a lot of healthy-looking "ethnic" people with HIV.

Anyway, I read somewhere that 30% of kids don't belong to their supposed biological fathers. The mothers shagged outside. Women and their antics.

The guy is having a second thought. Who will blame him. After testing all possible penile sizes, she wants to tie him down now. I would have dumped her azz long time ago, job or no job. The guy is even a sissy. Nonsensicus et ingredienticus.

Poster, what role did you play in all these her antics as "best friend"?

poster must be the one advising her that she needs more than one Man so that if one fails, the other one will be hooked. And now she's back again trying to ammend the damages she caused by playing another adviser's role but from a positive angle this time.
Re: She wants to get married by isangedigh(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2012
Its hard enough in dis country indeed globally,bur wht I wud advice is dat she finds a way of sourcing dat moni fr her sister and maybe launder it...see a way around dis thing cos this is a perfect time for their union as regards age the lady we cn undastnd shez a lady and needs to settle down quick I don't blame her bur ders got to be way...men being who we are..few of us undatsnd the powers women have over our destinies!!! I pray u find wisdom fr God to get thru dis tide bur u have to its crucial...so many tins r just waiting to come forth eg children,financial blessings etc.I'm 32 now my wife's 30 and hv got two kids and been married for 4yrs so ders always a way pls find it.
Re: She wants to get married by Timijo(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay: She's my bestest friend. We've been friends since secondary school and her guy was my classmate in nursery school.
I didn't know until when she introduced us. She's been with him for 10yrs.
She's 28 now and the guy 31. He's your typical tall,dark and handsome guy and oh my he loves her to his marrow. Not into women,hardworking,down to earth and he's got most of the qualities any woman would want from a guy.

My friend on the other hand is equally pretty and tall as well but she's had quite a number of other guys she's slept with.actually,6 of them. Each time the guy forgave her when he found out but he was this close to leaving her after he found out about the last one.

In their final year in school she got pregnant for him but had to flush it out as they were both not ready to take that step. Forgot to say they were mates in university in 2008 she took in again,was ready to keep it but the guy wasn't.not because of finances for he was quite ok then but because he wasn't sure if it was his.

My girlfriend had told him it was his because she took in November of that year while she had stopped all her flings because she almost lost grips on this guy due to all her atrocities. all efforts to convince her guy the pregnancy was his fell on deaf ears. She had to flush it again and I accompanied her.

They tried to patch things up. 4 months after,she left the country to go do her masters in the UK. But before she left the guy confessed to her he'd slept with a girl as he was under so much pressure from his friends to dump her and move on with some other girl. He said it was never the same without my friend.

He loved her too much and thank gracious they were back together again and my friend has never had some other guy in to her since then.she was away for three years and a year before her return,he popped the question which she happily said yes to.plan was for the wedding to hold november last year but as life would have it things took a dive for the guy.

She's been the one supporting him since then while he on the other hand has been hustling seriously. Trying his hands everywhere and even looking for a job.something he never wanted to do because he's this type of guy that believes in creating jobs for others. He was actually doing this.

They are both jobless now and their prospects are good tho. The thing is, all our friends are married except her and one other friend of ours. She's currently so depressed and feels like a looser because she's not married. Her guy's elder sister wanted to sponsor their wedding but the guy completely turned her down that he won't let anybody sponsor his wedding.

My friend completely loves this guy too and won't leave him as she fears she won't find anyone else to love her as this guy does and she leaving him now will paint her a bad person. Meanwhile, she's so very much loved by the guys family even after she told them everything she did wrong and the girls family loves him as well. Apart from my friend's history with men, she's a very good girl-friendly,caring,she listens, generous and I truly believe she's done with her old ways.

She wants a baby but the guy doesn't due to his financial standing and promises that everything will be done my friends way once he lands a job. My friend's is that she wants to them to get married with her guy's sister sponsoring the wedding and then they can continue their hustle from there but her guy's not buying.

Meanwhile,she's got two guys wanting to marry her but turned them down.

Please will you advice her if she were your sister. Remember she's 28yrs.
Ì read tru ur story and I was touched. Wat I hav to say may b different frm odas but d truth is dat she has sinned for comitting 2 abortions n she needs to admit this and make her was right wit God.let her seek for God's mercy and He wil pardon her. After this, she can nw trust God 4 for a beta job n a beta lyf. She shuld learn to 4give herself and accept God's mercy so dat guilt wil nt hurt her. Tel her to ask God for guidiance concerning d right suitor. If u tel her to marry d guy or nt, u wil b blamed later if things are nt working fine in d marriage.
Re: She wants to get married by electrowale: 7:01am On Jun 24, 2012
my only advise to u or her is to have Hope in God Almighty....very soon God will answer her prayer, she should just continue to pray very well.
Re: She wants to get married by klairekk: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2012
The guy should drop his pride, get the cash from his Sis, start a business and they move on.

I see no problem in having a child from the one you wish n hope to marry. As you said they both have prospect of gettin good jobs someday, the guy should reason well if truly he is of marriage age(mentally).

... and to your friend, I appreciate your total turn around for true love, please dont doubt your future together, your story will be sweetest to hear soonest.

Best of luck.

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Men And White Women / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.