Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

awper - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / awper (12367 Views)

. / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: awper by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Some definitions say "Non-conformist" some say " Independant or uninhibited" some say "Live as they want and not as others want them to" etc etc....
Re: awper by queensmith: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
Cool so have managed to find a real man by jus opening them legs wen he demands for it

Is steve harvey a real man? Do you know his background? Or his history?

No2, a man should never demand sexx from a woman unless he's paying her for it.
Re: awper by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

Is steve harvey a real man? Do you know his background? Or his history?

No2, a man should never demand sexx from a woman unless he's paying her for it.

U side stepped the question
Re: awper by phadat(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
@op what class will you now place a free spirit chic after galivanting all she wants and turn around to say she is a standard 90days before you touch babe abegii human being can be deceptive so forget 90 or 100 days rule if a chic wants to form she will and a guy will fall for it
Re: awper by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
phadat: @op what class will you now place a free spirit chic after galivanting all she wants and turn around to say she is a standard 90days before you touch babe abegii human being can be deceptive so forget 90 or 100 days rule if a chic wants to form she will and a guy will fall for it
So u wld find a free-spirited person as a keeper, okay
Re: awper by bobbyjabo: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
90 day rule!!! what the hell is that,?? can you imagine the amount of congi that
would have accumulated in your system in 90 days, that level of congi fit cause madness.[/quote]

OMDaizzzz looool am actually rolling on d floor..dats really funny man
Re: awper by vilively: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
I totally get u but I jus wanna know if u found a real man without any guidelines...a guy who still loves u crazy without the sex

Not guidelines from a book tho.. I tried it once,he found out I was going tru books and he walked out the front door..literally speaking.
But the fact its not a bad thing, at all,it shldnt just become us.
As for the sex....that question is an overstatement for the kind of guys in this country and generation.I can't speak for other countries...even they(the guys) don't believe they can love a girl like crazy without the sex these days,even if we can do it.they just dont
Re: awper by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
So I guess its out with finding a guy who has qualities we desire and in with jus having sex wit a guy because we want to keep him
Re: awper by vilively: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: So I guess its out with finding a guy who has qualities we desire and in with jus having sex wit a guy because we want to keep him

Its both ways dear...nothing is out or in.We can do both.it all depends on what WE want.

1 Like

Re: awper by queensmith: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
U side stepped the question

sorry

You are asking me if I follow the 90 day rule? Hell naw. If you are going to withhold sexx you might as well do it til marriage!

I mean its even possible to meet a guy and not see him up to 6 times before 90 days pass up, does that mean he has worked long and hard enough for the goods? He stuck around for 90 days, does that mean he's deserving? (i mean since we are practically trading our coochies for a mans time)

I don't look at sexx that way, I don't see is as a reason for a man to stick around, I don't think the type of man you are looking for will see it as a reason to all of a sudden want you.

I get that if you are pursuing a serious relationship, it's better to leave the sexx to one side otherwise you can both get distracted, but I'm just not sure of the type of man that will pursue sexx before the 90 days, but be impressed that you waited 90 days. He didn't? what makes him the decent one?

1 Like

Re: awper by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
No I aksed how many guys u have kept using sex?
Re: awper by queensmith: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: No I aksed how many guys u have kept using sex?

I'm beginning to see how you think, sex is not a tool for keeping or losing a guy. Life doesn't work that way.
Re: awper by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

I'm beginning to see how you think, sex is not a tool for keeping or losing a guy. Life doesn't work that way.
The 90day rule is not a punishment for men, but a way of creating a concrete relationship without being sensual...if a guy can't control himself for a simple 3months before dating you then he is jus getting into the relationship for the sex...count how many relationships u have had where u have given it up too early that actually lasted for a long time without him cheating... If a guy has the decency to go for 3months its proves he has self-control and that's what u need in a real man
Re: awper by vilively: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: No I aksed how many guys u have kept using sex?

None...but the question is how many have I kept without sex?once agAin None.sex can never b a derterminant.u will be fooled to think intimacy will keep him or without it will prove to him u r modest.
Damn it aLl he will find open legs anywhere,if he wants to. The truth is if its meant to be...with or without sex,he will stay because he sees something worth staying for. And this also apply to we ladies.

And pls can we drop that 90day stuff.its just un- realistic.what if after ninety days u sleep with him and the ninety-first day he leaves...so much for the long wAit.huh?
Its always has to be what WE want

1 Like

Re: awper by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
If every man expects his woman to be faithful and loyal why should you be the one who allows him to do otherwise with you?
Re: awper by Goldieluks: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
It is a good idea for a girl to get to know a guy, to some extent before she
agrees to sleep with him. But as per the aspect of a free spirited girl being classified
as the cheap girl or bad egg(in my own words)and the girl who keeps the 90-day rule,as the
girl with standards, is not so convincing, in the sense that the so-called classy
girl can still keep the 90-day rule and still be free spirited the same time.

Therefore, a free spirited girl should not be classified as a girl who gives herself easily to guys,
no.
Re: awper by emmatok(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Run away from Free-spirited Girls, they are unpredictable, and confused, they simply follows trend.
Re: awper by vilively: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: If every man expects his woman to be faithful and loyal why should you be the one who allows him to do otherwise with you?

Girl ,lay ur 90day rule on the tAble..and he will b sleeping with other girls till u r ready.
Lay ur 90day rule on the table,and he will wait like a man.
Lay your 90day rule on the table,and the 91st day he is gone...
Lay it on the table and after A year u break up.
Lay it on the table and after 2mnths u both get married

IT HAS NOTHING to the number of days u make him wait for sex...its the number of days u make him see that u r worth the wait..

NO WOMAN wants her MAN to cheat on her..NO WOmAN will have it.

3 Likes

Re: awper by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
I get u I jus wanna know if doing ur own thing has landed u wit the right guy so far?
Re: awper by EPOMA(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
flanrey: 90 days rule shocked
#Justhinkin, Some guys I knw will go all the way acting all nice until dt 'Golden Kitty Day' and move on the very minute the deed is done
Thank you, that is why women get decieved all the time , all that does not count, what will be will be.How come most women change just after getting married
Re: awper by Lebee4(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Dont you think that, its possible to have a free spirited babe that is well cultured? Ladies with standard from my experience are only good managers of the family activities but fall short in terms of Emotions cos they will kill you with nagging at home!Gbam
Re: awper by EPOMA(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
vilively:

Girl ,lay ur 90day rule on the tAble..and he will b sleeping with other girls till u r ready.
Lay ur 90day rule on the table,and he will wait like a man.
Lay your 90day rule on the table,and the 91st day he is gone...
Lay it on the table and after A year u break up.
Lay it on the table and after 2mnths u both get married

IT HAS NOTHING to the number of days u make him wait for sex...its the number of days u make him see that u r worth the wait..

NO WOMAN wants her MAN to cheat on her..NO WOmAN will have it.

I see polygamy everywhere even amongst young men
Re: awper by RuuDie(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ O P

Did you just watch "Act Like A Lady Think Like a Man"!!?
Re: awper by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yeah I watched 'think like a man'
Re: awper by mandy4s: 2:22am On Jun 25, 2012
new maonza: No difference. . . Dey r all women with a cavity in btw their legs

you must be one filthy person to talk like this one a sensitive yet important issue. try learning cultures again please. ladies i apologise for his lack of respect..
Re: awper by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 25, 2012
A principled HUMAN BEING is always a better choice.
Re: awper by newmaonza: 4:55am On Jun 25, 2012
mandy4$:

you must be one filthy person to talk like this one a sensitive yet important issue. try learning cultures again please. ladies i apologise for his lack of respect..
bla bla bla
Re: awper by vilively: 5:10am On Jun 25, 2012
EPOMA:
I see polygamy everywhere even amongst young men

Didn't get ur point
Re: awper by vilively: 5:19am On Jun 25, 2012
sosoluv: I get u I jus wanna know if doing ur own thing has landed u wit the right guy so far?

When I get married,then ill answer that question for u
Coz when u say the right guy u mean a husband practically. A boyfriend will be a boyfriend and until he becomes a husband...u never know if he is the right guy.

1 Like

Re: awper by Chizolum(f): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2012
sosoluv: Which one is considered a keeper? A woman who says and does whatever she feels like when it best suits her (free-spirted girl) or a woman who has set certain standards and does not settle for anything less,,,for example a woman who follows the 90-day rule before getting intimate wit her boyfriend....

Steve Harvey taught you well.
Re: awper by NwaTeacher1: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2012
What are you talking of standardization in a woman life. A standard woman shld rada stay in the father's house because she is already standard. A woman don't need to be rigid in her actions and i pity any man who will go 4 such lady because his grave is arwd d corner
Re: awper by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2012
@ topic

The OP is a frozen v.a.g.i.n.a.

Seriously a man knows if he wants to be with you the first time he sees you. Whether you lay with him now or after 2 years won't change a damn.

But whatever rocks your boat, follow it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.